02/25/2021
Prompt Service
Diagnosis was prompt and detailed. Outlined and explained everything that was happening.

AA
ALFRDO A.
Matthews, NC
02/21/2021
Timing on getting my truck fixed.
From my first phone call, they were already making me feel like they understood what I needed. Their knowledge with diesel and electronics made me also feel like my truck will be in good hands. The time they got the work done was fast. I drove my truck after the service done on it and it felt like I was driving a new vehicle. There were few problems with my truck before I took it to them and they fixed every single one.
Thanks 🙏

JN
JOHN N.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/20/2021
Top Shelf
Professional, proactive, Great communicators, technically proficient.

JV
JAMES (rick) V.
Indian Land, SC
02/13/2021
Always Good Service
Kamal and his team are real mechanics who will fix anything you bring them.

DONNA P.
02/12/2021
Hi Tech was a God sent
A dear friend recommended Hi Tech, when my son’s BMW misfired, engine light started flashing, and white smoke came flowing out of the exhaust. We could not be more pleased with our diagnostic, the repair, and the price. Problems were identified and repaired ... car running better than ever now. Thank you 🙏🏼

MOSTAFA S.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/10/2021
Accurate diagnosis and repair
Good customer service

JEFFREY P.
Honda Element
02/10/2021
Great service, competent and honest repairs.
I intend to keep my 2005 Honda Element going until either I or it is in the grave, and Hi-Tech Auto will help me to attain that goal.

ME
MICHAEL E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2021
Repair
Michael Madden is an incredible mechanic, very thorough and knowledgeable

ALISHA B.
Fort Mill, SC
02/08/2021
Great Service!!!
Great friendly service! Very professional!

MICHAEL B.
02/07/2021
Professional
Great customer service in very knowledgeable technicians.

LC
LINDA C.
02/02/2021
Very good service spot.
Always satisfied with their work.

MARYLYN W.
02/01/2021
Have always trusted the shop
Have always advise me of what need to be done and what I can wait on

CHRIS C.
01/30/2021
They know what they’re doing
Great work finding my problem and fixing it! the Dealership had no idea what was wrong, but HTA did!

SK
Susie K.
Buick Park Avenue
01/27/2021
Excellent service!
HiTech has always fit me into their schedule and I have never had to come back in to fix a problem. They do it right the first time.

York, SC
01/27/2021
Jeep Fix
I have a 2003 Jeep Wrangler that had an issue with the gauge cluster. I took it to a Jeep dealership and they could not fix it. High Tech was able to figure out the problem and provide a fix right away.