GH
Geraldine H.
Lexus LS 400
10/28/2017 Category: Service
Geraldine said she kept getting the same text over and over and over.

HS
Hafeez S.
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Hafeez said the cost was too high.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/10/2017

Hello Hafeez,

I'm sorry that I couldn't persuade you to do the job with our shop but the price I quote you is below market price in this area. for example the radiator I quoted you $310 part and labor here and $284 part and labor at my other shop in charlotte but just down the street from me the same job is $348

Janet W.
Jeep Liberty
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Janet said the business did a good job, the rates were good, and they finished in a timely manner. They did work on the radiator, and the headlight went out. She was charged an extra $10 for labor to replace the light. Kamal was nice, but she would have liked it if she was provided with options before any of the work was performed.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/24/2017

Hello Janet,
When you came back a few days later and said that the head light on the driver side was out and it might be related to the radiator work we did, I took the light bulb out to verify that it wasn't related (burnt bulb) and the actual labor  according to the service manual is $27 labor but you were charged only $10. as a curtsy but you can stop by anytime and I will refund you the whole amount including the cost of the bulb. I'm very sorry that you were unhappy with my service.

TJ
Tariq J.
Concord, NC
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Tariq said the problem with his vehicle has not been solved.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/27/2016

Hello Mr Jackson,

Sorry for the misunderstanding but the last time you were here we did not fix anything and you were not charge for anything.
As I explained to you that the cold air intake and the K&N filter is most likely causing your problem because of the leaks and oil contamination on the air flow sensor.

Corey H.
North Carolina
12/19/2015 Category: Service
Corey said the business took longer than he expected. He brought in his vehicle around 8 am and they did not start on his vehicle until 10 am. They did not have any explanation as to why they started late. He was unsure of their diagnose as well.

LL
Lucas L.
Mazda 3
12/15/2015 Category: Service
Lucas said the business charged him $3000 for the repairs and the problem was not fixed. They did not diagnose the problem correctly, but they did other work. He would only recommend someone there if they already knew what was wrong with their vehicle.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/28/2015

Hi Lucas. We were not able to perform a diagnostic for the issue you mentioned because we were not able to duplicate the issue in order to observe and test it. The rest of the work we performed was at your request and was completed to your satisfaction as you mentioned to us. You were not charged for a diagnostic on the other issue in question.
If the issue you are having is now occurring, feel free to bring it to us so that we can observe it and perform a diagnostic to accurately determine the source of the issue.

Your Service Team @ Hi-Tech