4.6

Joan M.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance
Excellent service, very friendly and professional
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.  I am happy to see the team showed the 5 star treatment during your visit.  We look forward to seeing you again on your next routine service.

Michelle S.
2021 Hyundai Kona
03/16/2021 Category: Service
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

I am very sorry your experience with us was less then satisfactory.  I would like to speak with you more in detail about the experience you had during your visit.  I will reach out to this afternoon.

GA
Gail A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Can make appointments easily & staff is always pleasant! They are very professional!
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.. I am very pleased that we were able to take care of you and thank you for the 5 star review.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Cherryville, NC
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Our Favorite Hyundai Dealer
We fell in love with Keith Hawthirne years ago when we owned a 2013 Santa Fe Hyundai suv, then purchased a 2017 Hyundai Elantra..best service department employees around, sweet kind employees fill this dealership, HONESTY AVAILS..This dealership won our "hearts" long ago and WARRANTIES ARE SUPER GREAT also on used vehicles as well as new vehicles..Go by and check them out, tell them "the Louisiana lady Elizabeth" sent you!
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  It was, as always a pleasure helping you on your last visit.  We look forward to seeing you for your 60k service when you are ready.

02/22/2021 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
The staff at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai got my vehicle in and checked out very quickly.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

We strive for 5.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  It is great to hear our teams is performing at an Exceptional level.  We look forward to seeing you at your next routine visit.

Keith B.
Denver, NC
02/12/2021
Great Purchase
Great customer service. A little snafu getting things done, but Mark with the Hawthorne group helped take care of the issue and resolved the problem. Thanks to Mark, I will continue to do business with Keith Hawthorne.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Keith we greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day and add the review.  We strive for excellence and appreciate the 5 star review.  I am working on the service dept make sure everything will be excellent and Marc is a huge help to us when an issue does arise.  We look forward to seeing you on your next routine service.

Roger W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Courteous personnel
The service was in and out. The personnel are freindly and courteous.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car service needs. We appreciate you and your business. I am pleased to see that we took great care of you and your vehicle.

We look forward to seeing you on your next routine visit.

CJ
Carolyn J.
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Staff
The staff is respectful, professional, friendly and awesome!
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am pleased to see Patrick was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

LT
Lewis T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2021 Category: Service
They are very friendly.
Ryan did an outstanding job helping me get into a new 2021. If it wasn’t for Ryan, I never would have gotten into a new 2021 Hyundai Kona

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai.

Dasia H.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Very friendly and patient.
Mike G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.
Again, thank you for your time and as always, your business!

Michael Gilbert
mgilbert@keithhawthorneauto.com
704-478-2000
ext. 423

Forest City, NC
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Great Staff
The staff at Keith Hawthorne are great and build a personal connection with you. However, it took three hours to get my car cleaned and inspected.
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

I am concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. I will be giving you a call tomorrow, January 6th, on the number we have on file for you. I hope we get a chance to talk.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call.

Jan A.
Douglas, GA
01/02/2021
Terrible experience-BEWARE of the descriptions on their ads
They don't even deserve one star. After several phone calls and emails, we drove 6 hours to purchase a vehicle and got there and it was not as advertised. The description listed several things that were incorrect. These things were just some of what was in the description that were not on the car: Sunroof, DVD player, cooled driver seat, heated steering wheel.................. The sales people didn't seem to care very much either. "JJ" had turned us over to someone else when we got there, never told us we were being turned over to another person, weren't introduced to him and he never told us his name. So, basically, they both just said that they have an outside person that does the pictures and the descriptions for their ads. When we asked if anyone at the dealership proofs or checks them before putting them out, they just said no. They are very unprofessional, had no solution and didn't really care that we spent New Year's Eve making a 12 hour roundtrip for nothing due to their incompetence.

Cecilia H.
Belmont, NC
2005 Hyundai Sonata
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Everyone I've talked to has been very nice
I have always brought my car there and want let anyone else work on it .
Mike G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/01/2021

I am pleased to see that Shane took great care of you and your vehicle. Its always a pleasure seeing you.
If you have any other concerns, please give us a call.
We look forward to seeing you on your next routine visit.

Michael Gilbert
mgilbert@keithhawthorneauto.com
704-478-2000
ext. 423

Debra H.
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Great people!!
I will buy another car from here! Christian and Mett go out of their way to help me!! I have bought 2 cars from here and I will again in 2 more years!!
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

11/10/2020 Category: Service
Service crew and service desk and very nice and helpful. The service I requested was provided.
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Patrick was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

If you need anything, please let us know!