4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

CJ
Carolyn J.
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Staff
The staff is respectful, professional, friendly and awesome!
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am pleased to see Patrick was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

LT
Lewis T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2021 Category: Service
They are very friendly.
Ryan did an outstanding job helping me get into a new 2021. If it wasn’t for Ryan, I never would have gotten into a new 2021 Hyundai Kona

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai.

Dasia H.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Very friendly and patient.
Mike G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.
Again, thank you for your time and as always, your business!

Michael Gilbert
mgilbert@keithhawthorneauto.com
704-478-2000
ext. 423

Forest City, NC
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Great Staff
The staff at Keith Hawthorne are great and build a personal connection with you. However, it took three hours to get my car cleaned and inspected.
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

I am concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. I will be giving you a call tomorrow, January 6th, on the number we have on file for you. I hope we get a chance to talk.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call.

Jan A.
Douglas, GA
01/02/2021
Terrible experience-BEWARE of the descriptions on their ads
They don't even deserve one star. After several phone calls and emails, we drove 6 hours to purchase a vehicle and got there and it was not as advertised. The description listed several things that were incorrect. These things were just some of what was in the description that were not on the car: Sunroof, DVD player, cooled driver seat, heated steering wheel.................. The sales people didn't seem to care very much either. "JJ" had turned us over to someone else when we got there, never told us we were being turned over to another person, weren't introduced to him and he never told us his name. So, basically, they both just said that they have an outside person that does the pictures and the descriptions for their ads. When we asked if anyone at the dealership proofs or checks them before putting them out, they just said no. They are very unprofessional, had no solution and didn't really care that we spent New Year's Eve making a 12 hour roundtrip for nothing due to their incompetence.

Cecilia H.
Belmont, NC
2005 Hyundai Sonata
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Everyone I've talked to has been very nice
I have always brought my car there and want let anyone else work on it .
Mike G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/01/2021

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car service needs. We appreciate you and your business.
I am pleased to see that Shane took great care of you and your vehicle. Its always a pleasure seeing you.
If you have any other concerns, please give us a call.
We look forward to seeing you on your next routine visit.

Michael Gilbert
mgilbert@keithhawthorneauto.com
704-478-2000
ext. 423

Debra H.
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Great people!!
I will buy another car from here! Christian and Mett go out of their way to help me!! I have bought 2 cars from here and I will again in 2 more years!!
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

11/10/2020 Category: Service
Service crew and service desk and very nice and helpful. The service I requested was provided.
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Patrick was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

Mount Holly, NC
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Always griendly and professional
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Shane Sorrells

ssorrells@keithhawthornehyundai.com

Martha C.
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Another good job!
Thanks guys for always taking care of our vehicles. Always a quick turn around. Work has never had to be repeated after the first time. The customer service folks are friendly and helpful.
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our team.

WD
Whitney D.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
As a Hyundai owner I value being treated with high priority. The staff here at this location helped me when I had no idea what was wrong with my car. They treated me with respect and not like I was an idiot with car problems. They were friendly to my tee as I children and explained in detail any issue they came across. I highly recommend this facility!
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Hyundai Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. I'll be sure to pass along you compliments to my team.
Again, thank you for your time and as always, your business!

TH
Tim H.
Kings Mountain, NC
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service department
The service tech was attentive and made sure my problem was addressed and satisfied

KA
Kenneth A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Great service 😊
Shane thanks for the service !!!!!
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.
I'll be sure to pass along your comments to Shane.

John S.
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Convience, courteous, timely
Good service department and great staff.
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Clover, SC