Overall Rating 3.6875025/5Overall Rating 3.6875025/5Overall Rating 3.6875025/5rating 3.6875025rating 3.6875025
Overall Rating 2.1874963/5Overall Rating 2.1874963/5rating 2.1874963rating 2.1874963rating 2.1874963

Rebecca M.
Fast service
Everyone was very nice and helpful. Oil change was finished in a very timely fashion.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Chris was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

Maria S.
Charlotte, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Car Buy Experience
The Entire Keith Hawthorne Hyundai Family went above and beyond to make my experience the best that it could be. And it was!! Jerome McClendon was the Best and most informative Car Salesman that I've ever encountered.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Jerome and Chris were able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

Overall good experience

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai/SureCritic Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Judy W.
Apology Se
Service Manager called and gave me a sincere apology which I accepted.

Service Department
Service person signing vehicles in should be nicer.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to discuss your recent service visit. I extremely apologize for my tone, I didn't mean to sound rude.
Thank you also for accepting my apology, it means a great deal to me.
I hope your sister is doing better.

MK
Michael K.
Denver, NC
09/15/2018 Category: Service
The crew in the service department are great! Responsive and very caring.
Thank you.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your comments, and taking the time to complete your Hyundai/SureCritic Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

BW
Bruce W.
Charlotte, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Old faithful
As always, I came at my appointed time, got the services completed, no problems.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

PT
Patricia T.
Mount Holly, NC
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great customer service!
Always ready to assist with good service in maintenance or on the showroom floor, thank you!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

WS
Walter S.
Mc Adenville, NC
Gator Fan
Customer recognition and up to date facts / information on my car.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Shane and Chris
Service personnel make this a great dealership!

James W.
Dallas, NC
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Shane and Chris are customer service dedicated and oriented. They make you feel valued as a customer.
Keith Hawthorne Hyundai had a dedicated Service Staff that go above and beyond to make you feel like a valued customer. Especially Shane and Chris who are willing to do what it takes to make your service experience a memorable and great one. I will not take my Genesis to anyone else.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Chris and Shane were able to take great care of you and your vehicle.
I will gladly pass alone your outstanding comments towards the both of them.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Our service on our Hyundai was helpful, fast and affordable.

MF
Mateisha F.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I had a recall on my Hyundai and they took excellent care of me. Hyundai made sure everything was set and taken care of in a timely manner.

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

Dennis W.
Kings Mountain, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Dennis Wofford
Friendly staff great service in and out quickly.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
You wouldn't think a Required oil change would be a problem
It was the first required service - oil change. I was told when I purchased the vehicle in May 2018 that a loaner vehicle would be provided each time any service was provided - even for oil changes.....Well when the time came for the service, I was told this was not the case for oil changes and that Hyundai only provided a loaner vehicle in certain repair cases....Needless to say, after finding that was not the case, it took me a week or so to get my vehicle to the dealership because of my work schedule...

The dealership should not have told me this was an included customer service...And more than 1 sales person told me this....
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

I apologize for the lack of communication on our part, this I promise you, this is not the norm.
I want to thank you for your business and for completing the Hyundai/Surecritic survey.
We need both positive and negative types of feedback to learn and coach to do a better job. Personally, it's all about the customer experience.
I hope to see you for your next scheduled service. If there's anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to call us.
Ask for me when you come in for your next service visit.

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Dm
Customer service was great
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Daniel C.
Dallas, NC
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The Service Department is one of the best I have ever dealt with.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Easy to locate
Service was good
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Debora C.
Cherryville, NC
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Wish they had operations hours to accommodate folks that work
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

SL
Sharon L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast
Good fast service

Brittany S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Always a happy customer
Chris and Shane are always polite and helpful whenever there are issues with my car. Definitely a happy customer.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Chris Shane were able to take great care of you and your vehicle.