Overall Rating 3.8421042/5Overall Rating 3.8421042/5Overall Rating 3.8421042/5rating 3.8421042rating 3.8421042
Overall Rating 2.1052626/5Overall Rating 2.1052626/5rating 2.1052626rating 2.1052626rating 2.1052626

Lynda M.
Bessemer City, NC
06/21/2019 Category: Service
The people
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Randy S.
Dallas, NC
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Long wait time.
It should not take almost two hours for an oil change and tire rotation.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

I'm extremely sorry to hear your recent service visit was less than exceptional. You are correct, an oil/filter change with a tire rotation should not take as long as it did.
I will be contacting you shortly, hopefully we'll be able to address and correct your concerns.

Regards,

LE
Lawrence E.
Gaffney, SC
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Misled
At the time of purchase I was told a courtesy shuttle would be available to allow me to drop off my vehicle for service and come back to pick it up later. No such service exists. I also had the Easy Care service plan which I was told afforded me free oil changes for up to 75k miles or until 1/2020, whichever came first. At my most recent service appointment (72k miles) I was told that even though the Easy Care plan afforded me free oil changes for up to 75k miles or until 1/2020, I was limited to the total number of free oil changes I could have and that I had used all of them up. The staff agreed not to charge me because he said I "probably" didn't have this explained to me at the time of purchase. He was correct. What kind of policy is this anyway? It makes no sense to me. I will not being doing any further business with Keith Hawthorne Hyundai whether it be servicing my current vehicle or buying another vehicle. I would not recommend Keith Hawthorne Hyundai to anyone.

I am concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it with you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. I will be contacting you today, in hopes you’ll give us a chance to discuss this matter as we're able to come up with a resolution.

WB
Wanda B.
Lincolnton, NC
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Car Ran HOT..
The staff was very friendly and was able to fix the problem in a short amount of time. I was very grateful for their expertise .
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Maz was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

EB
Eddie B.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
Very friendly, Helpful,
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

VL
Vera L.
Charlotte, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
service
great
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Martha C.
Another great job!
As usual, the guys did an excellent job servicing our elantra. Very courteous and timely as usual. Thank you again to all the service folks!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Jennifer B.
Charlotte, NC
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great job on my car ....
Thank yall so much...

N/A
Bad Service when they take your car from work . Late at night than have to find a ride home and they still have your car.

I am concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I would love the chance to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon.

704 478 2000 - Dealership ext 423
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for discussing the situation with me, as well as the re-score.

Thanks again,

TL
Tina L.
Lawndale, NC
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Always professional and provide excellent customer service.

Stanley, NC
06/06/2019 Category: Service
good service
good service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Kimberly S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
I have been coming here for my vehicle services for about 5 years now and I love them. The service department is awesome. I’ve never had a problem with them. I’m always taken care of when I go there.

Thank you for the very nice comments, and your loyalty to Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. I'll be sure to pass along your comments.

LK
Latasha K.
Shelby, NC
Customer service
They always knowledgeable, professional, and great customer service.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Ann M.
Clover, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Always pleasant staff and Shane will Always do his best to accommodate
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Danny S.
Shelby, NC
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil, filter and tire rotation
Courteous, professional and timely service.

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Thank you so much for washing my car. What a pleasant surprise!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great
Service was render on time and finish on time also ...

Judy B.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Judy Baucom
Service was good
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Dennis W.
Kings Mountain, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Dennis

Dominick G.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
One of the Top Dealerships in Gastonia
All the people I talked to were polite and friendly. The did a great job handling the car. They gave me an oil change and tire rotation. I for sure would recommend this place to anyone because of the people working there and also the cars are reliable and great on gas. It was awesome that my first oil change and tire rotation was free. That is one thing I do wish they had for us constantly. It would be awesome if they would do free oil changes and tire rotations all the time for loyal and trusted customers. Other then that, I would still come back and let them work on my car.

I appreciate your compliments, I'll be sure to pass them along to our team!

Roxanne C.
Kings Mountain, NC
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Have always loved the service department here. Shane is great!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019