4.6

Oil Change
The service was good

07/21/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change
5 stars on my oil change.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.  I am sorry to see we missed our 5 star mark.  We look forward to seeing you again for your next routine service and another chance to show you how we provide a 5 star visit.

2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Taylor Did a good job in keeping me up-to-date and explaining what was going on with my Palisade when I had it in for service.

07/20/2021 Category: Service
I’ve had 2 oil changes there. Both have been very good.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  I am sorry to see we missed our 5 star goal during your visit.  We look forward to another opportunity to show you our 5 star service experience.

Mount Holly, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2021 Category: Service
My service was performed on schedule by friendly personnel
I would recommend them to anyone.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  I am very pleased to see Taylor was able to take exceptional care of your vehicle during your visit.  We look forward to seeing you again for your next routine service.

Jim M.
07/08/2021 Category: Service
The service center is second to none. They are courteous and do excellent work.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for 5 star review.  The kind words really mean a lot.  I am very happy to see Taylor was able to show you great customer service.  We look forward to see you again for your next routine service.

Kyle B.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Bought car here and came back for an oil change and was greeted like family. Nice to have that feeling instead of pushed around to buy a car, lol. Well worth the visit and price comparison around Charlotte area.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  I am very pleased to see Taylor was able to take great care of your car this visit.  We look forward to see you again for your next routine service.

AW
Alex W.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Service appointment
always good service
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/19/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very pleased Taylor was able to take great care of you during your visit.  It is alway nice to see a regular guest in the service lane.  We look forward to see you again for your net routine service.

Janice C.
Belmont, NC
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Great to work with
I am confident they will keep my Veracruze running to the best of its ability. It's great to work with this friendly staff to keep this car going smoothly even over 150,000 miles until my next Hyundai purchase.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  I am very pleased to see Shane was able to take such great care of you during your visit.  We look forward to see you again for your next routine service.

Bryan B.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2021 Category: Service
People
Y’all always do a awesome
Job , just wish I didn’t have to come so far , but y’all are worth it
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  I am very pleased to see Taylor was able to assist you and help take great care of you during your visit.  We look forward to see you again for your next routine service.

Martha C.
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Another good job guys!
You guys and lady at the check out desk are always very knowledgeable and helpful. You always repair or service our cars in a very quick and timely manner. We are very pleased once again with the customer service we received. The warranties and the customer service after the sale is the biggest reason why we have purchased 7 Hyundai's and will purchase another in the future. Thanks to all of you for a good job!
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  I am very pleased to hear from a long time guest that the team here is showing the very best service.  We look forward to see you again for your next routine visit.

Bessemer City, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
The service and state inspection were completed quickly.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/05/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  I am glad to see Taylor was able to assist you in such a timely manner.  We look forward to see you again for your next routine visit.

AW
Alex W.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Service appointment
Exceptional service and service personnel were very prolite and very quick with service.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  I am very pleased to see Taylor was able to take great care of you.  We look forward to see you again for your next routine service.

05/24/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai dealership review
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. I am sorry to see we missed the 5 star mark, I would like to discuss where we could improve.

AA
Ahmed A.
Dallas, NC
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2021 Category: Service
People at Service were awesome!
Service folks were helpful and kind. They were open, honest and friendly!
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  I am very happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you during your visit with us.  We look forward to seeing you again for your next routine service.

2020 Hyundai Veloster
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Good well timed they sold a car i like but overaa every thing way okay.
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We look froward to see you again for your next routine visit.  Keep checking our website  www.hyundaiofgastonia.com  our inventory is always being updated.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Cherryville, NC
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgeable service advisors
Keith Hawthorne's Hyundai dealership in Gastonia, nc Service Advisors have long ago achieved and accomplished long term relationships with us; their customers.. [WE are long term active returning customers for 5 years now] because of their knowledge and kindness. It takes patience to listen to many different customer needs throughout one day as we have observed it happen. Shane, Shawn, Mike are ech wonderful and have displayed great leadership in solving all tasks involved in satisfying each individual customers vehicle needs in the service department. Keep up the great job! We customers appreciate your hard work..
SALVATORE B., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars. As always it was a pleasure to be able to help you with your car. We look forward to seeing you on your next routine visit.