Overall Rating 3.7777811/5Overall Rating 3.7777811/5Overall Rating 3.7777811/5rating 3.7777811rating 3.7777811
Overall Rating 2.1666667/5Overall Rating 2.1666667/5rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667

Stephen S.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
They listen very well
Quick and courteous..
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

BW
Bruce W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/18/2019 Category: Service
As always, quick and affordable oil change

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

Dara C.
Clio, SC
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Shane was great
Shane answered all of my husband's questions and started as soon as we arrived. We will be back
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Air bag system repair.
Acceptable!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to complete the Hyundai Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.
If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.
Again, thank you for your time and as always, your business!

EB
Elizabeth B.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good ontime service
Good service as usual.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good and friendly service
Took my car in for a recall, they said it was going to be a few days while they ordered the parts. They got me a loaner car and even fixed a part of my under lining that had been hanging down for no extra charge.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

CE
Christopher E.
Another great visit
In quick and out the same. Thanks Shane!

Deborah B.
Clover, SC
Debbie B
After several maintenance appointments in last 2 years that were lengthy in time,the last one the time was cut in half.Definally have improved.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to discuss the survey with you.
I appreciate your business, and look forward in seeing you during your next scheduled service.

Belmont, NC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great follow up
Explain in a way I understood what was wrong with my car. The cost was less than expected.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Review
...
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Roxanne C.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Service is always great here!

FS
Freddy S.
Lincolnton, NC
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Repair Time Estinate
I was told the repairs would only take about 1-11/2 hours. I was at the service place for almost 3 hours. One other issue I was having with a front tire was not addressed and was told they could not find anything wrong. The issue still persists.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/10/2019

Thank you for taking a moment to complete the Hyundai survey.  Your feedback means a great deal to us.
I apologize  for the time it took to complete the service on your vehicle, as not fixing your tire issue.
Please, call me on Monday, and I'll get you in and address your tire concern.
We appreciate your time and business

VU
Vianca U.
York, SC
03/09/2019
James SUCKS
I’ve been coming here for service and GURANTEED every time I deal with James the experience is the worst - he lacks a customer oriented attitude, never engages, does not listen or effectively communicate and makes the experience of having your car serviced almost dreadful. I walk in and see him and Aniston want to leave. When a customer walks in to your business no matter the situation they should feel welcomed and appreciated after all you are paying for service.

I apologize for the lack of communication.
I sent you a message, would you please call me at your convenience.
Thanks,

James B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019 Category: Service
The people
Great people and friendly staff
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

TF
Troy F.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service from Shane
Please do your best to keep Shane as an employee there in your service department! He is an asset to your company.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.
I agree, Shane is a tremendous asset to our company!
I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him.

Mount Holly, NC
03/06/2019 Category: Service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Steve M.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
They kept me up today on my car
They kept me up to date on my car

PP
Pamela P.
Service department
Shane and Chris are awesome--great to work with, honest, professional, and always willing to explain issues to me. Work is always done in a timely manner.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to hear both Shane and Chris were able to take great care of you and your vehicle. I'll surly pass along your fine comments to them.

Customer service
Excellent staff

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of your vehicle. If you need anything, please let us know!

Shelby, NC
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure with this dealership.