4.6

2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Service crazy horrible
Love the car but, Very unhappy with the care I've received since I got my 07' Hyundai Sonata 3 years ago. Drove here a couple weeks ago for 30 minutes and waited several hours for repairs just to be told a lie that my car gotta get a completely new engine when all it needed was a tune-up (which they never did). I ain't never comin back to dis dealership.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

I am concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it with you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I hope you’ll give us a chance to discuss this matter and are able to come up with some type of resolution.

Ciera S.
Belmont, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2020 Category: Service
They’re awesome and nice!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car service needs. We appreciate you and your business.

BW
Bruce W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Quick warranty work
It's refreshing to go to a dealership and have warranty work performed quickly. No haggling, parts ordered a quick turnaround. Rafael was great, he kept me informed on the progress.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

We look forward to seeing you on your next routine visit.
I'll be sure to pass alone your compliments to Rafael.

Jerry B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/31/2020 Category: Service
oil and filter change
serviced car and also got it washed.....
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai.
We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

EH
Evelyn H.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service Department!!!
Thank you Mike and Shane for always making service as smooth as possible!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

It's always a pleasure seeing you!!

James W.
Mount Holly, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, professional service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

KA
Kenneth A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
01/17/2020 Category: Service
I have bought many cars and I have dealt with many service departments.The one thing that stands out is that at Keith Hawthorne Genisis.The service manager Shane and the mechanic Brad really make sure that you are given the best service ever.It is really hard to find great service like they give.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

We look forward to seeing you on your next routine visit.
I'll be sure to pass along  your compliments to both Brad and Shane.

PM
Pamela M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Very pleased with the recent service of my 2020 Santa Fe. Randy Carter did a great job of taking care of everything. We now own two, 2020 Santa Fe’s.

Robert S.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Very clean
Wonderful
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Hyundai Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Service was completed as requested and in a timel manner.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

TH
Terry H.
Clover, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Service and Turnaround
Have always received good service in a timely manner. Friendly service department.

TR
Trixie R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2020 Category: Service
The employees listen to the customer
I wasn't completely satisfied at my last visit an talked to them about it. So this visit was a lot better

Stephanie M.
Dallas, NC
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Lousy Customer Service Lost My Business
Bad customer service. I had never experienced that here until my recent visit.

I apologize for the lack of customer service you received. I am concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it with you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. I called you, but was unable to leave you a voice mail.
Could you please give me a call at your convenience, as I hope you’ll give us a chance to discuss this matter so we're able to come up with a resolution.

LW
LEONARD W.
Killeen, TX
01/10/2020
Ripped Off & Bullied
My Daughters 2013 Hyunai Was Brought into This Dealership For An engine recall & prior to this service She had no issues with. Enginge lights etc Upon retrieval of the Vehicle Several Trouble codes were present 1 they said Hyundai Corporate Would be responsible for reprogramming the Knock Sensor Circuit 2 They Said Random Misfires & Would Send a 2nd rewuest to Hyundai to have further programming done 3 Renigged & tried to Charge Her for the service after refusing & contacting Hyundai Was Informed That They Never Submitted Any Reauest & We decided to just trade it in with them at which time the pushy salesman assured us that Hyundai Corp Would Take Her Vehicle in Trade & Gave 72 hours to return the vehicle if Hyundai Didnt take it pressde the issue on signing for the vehicle on that specific date as to lock in the rebates being offered & that they expired at MidNight on said Date When Hyundai Declined to take the vehicle as a trade They Renigged on taking Their vehicle back & left Her with 2 Car Notes & lied about The Whole 72 hour agreement @ which time We Discovered that the Real Issue with Her Original Car Was Simply A Battery Which The Ultimately Replaced Under Cistimer Satisfaction But Still left Her With 2 Car Notes Id Never Recommend Anybofy to Them & This Is Not The End..

LT
Lewis T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
The people that works there
It was really great.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020