Overall Rating 3.7777811/5Overall Rating 3.7777811/5Overall Rating 3.7777811/5rating 3.7777811rating 3.7777811
Overall Rating 2.1666667/5Overall Rating 2.1666667/5rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667

NF
Nadine F.
Cherryville, NC
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Very happy with their service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Mike was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

LF
Louise F.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Dependable and reliable with friendly courteous employees.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I'll pass along your compliments to Shane.

Martha C.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Another great experience!
We had our car serviced again and the
Guys did another great job. Did exactly what we asked , kept us updated and completed the work quickly. Price was good and well worth it to have our car serviced and repaired by techs who specialize in their field. Thanks Keith Hawthorne, we appreciate it!
Miata C. from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Chris was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

James B.
Matthews, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/11/2019 Category: Service
James
People & service
Miata C. from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking a moment to complete the Hyundai survey. Your feedback means a great deal to us. We appreciate your time and business.

Cramerton, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
They were ready when promised and the issues were taken care of along with regular service.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Service
Thank you for your continued courteous service each time I bring my car in for maintenance.

You are more than welcome!

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Tire pressure
I had a tire where the pressure light came on and until the leak got big enough to be seen they kept telling me it was seasonal. They have now changed how this issue is dealt with so no one will have this problem again.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Tire leak
I've been here for the same slownleak, same tire. It took 3 visits for them to find it. I've never had any other issues with this dealer.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience at our dealership. I left a voice mail message at we have on file, if possible could please contact me at your convenience to resolve the situation.

Dennis B.
Kings Mountain, NC
01/08/2019 Category: Service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

It's always a pleasure seeing you guys when you bring your vehicle in for service!!

Cindy H.
2012 Hyundai Azera
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Service dept. is the best! Mike, Chris ,Shane and Andy rock
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

I apologize for the miscommunication of the delivery of your parts and your schedule.
It's always a pleasure to see you when you come in for service.

Lester B.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
rating
if you want another survey done by me do not ask for comment
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Lawndale, NC

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Fast and efficient
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Belmont, NC
2014 Hyundai Accent
Quality service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Marcia G.
Mount Holly, NC
01/01/2019 Category: Service
My daughter loves Hyundai. This is her second Sonata Limited and she had an Azera but she totaled that one.
Everyone was super nice at this location - the only thing I had a problem with was we received a letter concerning the engine software that needed to be installed at no charge and it stated in the letter that it should be no more than an hour to install. Well, we made an 8:30 appointment and did not leave there until 2:30. I was not expecting to wait 6 hours - I'm just glad I drove my car as well and picked up my daughter so she would not have to wait. They explained the time to complete varies from car to car but I'm not sure about 6 hours. Anyway - they were very pleasant and we did have things to do so it all worked out anyway.

TF
Troy F.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Shame is Makes a big difference in this service department! Without Shane I’m not sure it would run smoothly.

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. I will pass along your comments to Shane.

Candise M.
Dallas, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Keith Hawthorne Hyundai
Service department staff are very professional and courteous. Completed all I requested in a timely manner. Online scheduling is great as well, less wait time.

Thank you for your kind comments, I will surly pass them along to my team.

Clover, SC
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Miata C. from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Mount Holly, NC
12/28/2018 Category: Service
the timeliness
It is close to where I live
Miata C. from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

RN
Ray N.
Kings Mountain, NC
2002 Hyundai Sonata
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Servive
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018