Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5rating 3.333335rating 3.333335
Overall Rating 2.1666667/5Overall Rating 2.1666667/5rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667

VM
Vanessa M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
note my comments in the survey
my comments are in the survey.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations, but your feedback is very important to our dealership. I'm going to give you a call here shortly.

Scott B.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Very time efficient and clean.
Wife took the Carl for service. I am a mechanic myself so I know how to take care of a customers vehicle. I told my wife to check for dirty finger prints on the door and hood to make sure they did a quality inspection before returning the car to her. She got the car back in 30 minutes looking like it did when I arrived. Very pleased. Keep up the caring for customers vehicles like your own and I’ll refer you to everybody I know.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Chris was able to take great care of your vehicle. If you need anything, please let us know!
I will for sure pass along your comments and compliments to my team.

RP
Rick P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Don’t know
A

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai/SureCritic Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Dennis W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai/SureCritic Review for our service Team. We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

LL
Lindsay L.
Cramerton, NC
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and reasonable price.
Not only did we get a quality oil change and inspection at a great price, they washed our car! Thank you so much, one less chore for me.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

BK
Brenda K.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I have always gotten great service from Hyundai. Always professional and nice.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

704 478 2000 - Dealership ext 423

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I'm happy to see we were able to take great care of your vehicle. If you need anything, please let us know!

Jill A.
Connelly Springs, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
It is convenient work was performed as requested coupons make it as reasonable as other service centers.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to complete the Hyundai/SureCritic survey. Your feedback means a great deal to us. Please call me at your convenience, I'll personally see that we get your vehicle washed for you. The high pressure hose has been replaced.

Joan M.
Charlotte, NC
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Meeting great people
Every time I visit I'm greeted with smiles and professionalism
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you taking the time to complete the SureCritic/Hyundai survey, as well as your kind comments, I'll be sure to pass them a long to my team.
We appreciate your business.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call.

Michael D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Always good and fast service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to complete the Hyundai/SureCritic survey. Your feedback means a great deal to us.
I am pleased to see that Chris took great care of you and your vehicle. If you have any other concerns, please give us a call.
We look forward to seeing you on your next routine visit.

RA
Randy A.
06/27/2018
Talked with Mike Gilbert service director.
Mr. Mike Gilbert called me about my problem yesterday. He was very friendly and helpful as have been all the management staff i talked to. Have decided we had a failure to communicate. Will give them another try.

06/27/2018
Bad experience with service dept
Took my new Hyundai Elantra to Keith Hawthorne because i noticed two small dings above windshield on top of my new car. Was told the dent man would be there yesterday. I called before i took it in. They told me to bring it in yesterday early. When the advisor looked at it he said it was not covered under warranty. I asked how a new car with 500 miles could not be covered under warranty. He told me to see my salesman that he might could help. He did offer to check with the dent guy and get me a price for the repair. Called GM when i got home. He told me the advisor was wrong and i could bring it back then to have it fixed. I think i also talked to service manager on phone. He was also very nice. How could a service advisor not know that a car that is 3 weeks old with 500 miles should be covered for almost anything. Advisor acted like he was doing me a favor looking at the small dings. Not a good first visit with new service dept.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

I left you a message at the number I have on file, concerning your last visit.
Could you please call me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks so much,

704 478 2000 - Dealership ext 423

Thank you for the opportunity to regain your trust.

Lynda M.
Bessemer City, NC
06/27/2018 Category: Service
The people

I am glad to see Chris was able to take great care of your vehicle.
If you need anything, please let us know!

KW
Kathryn W.
Belmont, NC
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Great service as usual and everyone was nice! Took a little longer than usual but it was a Saturday morning.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai/SureCritic Review for our service Team. We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Roxanne C.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Love this place. Always great service here.

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I'm glad to hear  Shane was able to take great care of your vehicle. If you need anything, please let us know!

Kimberly S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Visit
I love going to this dealership! Shane always takes great care of me. My dad also comes here all the time to service the other Hyundai we have. They always keep me informed and I'm satisfied with their service. I have never had an issue with them. Every time I have an issue with my Hyundai I take it here without hesitation.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for the kind words, and choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of your vehicle. If you need anything, please let us know!
Thanks again,

PD
Paul D.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Our first Hyundai
This was the first hyundai we've purchased. We have only had it for six months. So far, so good for both the car and the first service visit. Hopefully they continue this way for at least the next 10 years .......... My minimum expectations for vehicles and service!! Pdd
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to complete the Hyundai/SureCritic survey. Your feedback means a great deal to us. I can assure you that we will continue to give you good customer service, but if we fall, please always feel free to contact me

WS
Walter S.
Mc Adenville, NC
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Walt’s Review
Service department always on top of service needs and requirements.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Belmont, NC
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Dear battery
N/A
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Chris left you a voice mail regarding your last visit. If you would be so kind, please call him at your earliest convenience.
We'd like to try to rectify your battery concern as soon as possible.
Chris can be reached at 704-478-2000 ext. 417

Mark B.
Charlotte, NC
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Sent teenage daughter in with her car for first time. They treated her great.

I am pleased to see that Chris took great care of your daughter, and your vehicle. i appreciate the nice comments.
If you have any other concerns, please give us a call.
We look forward to seeing you on your next routine visit, and we appreciate your business.

VF
Veronica F.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Service department is great!
This dearlership service department has friendly employees and provide quick service and great customer service!

AF
Alice F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The service dept is always friendly and ready to help me with my needs
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to complete the Hyundai/SureCritic survey.
Your feedback and kind comments mean a great deal to us.          We appreciate your time and business.