4.6

Overall Rating 3.95833/5Overall Rating 3.95833/5Overall Rating 3.95833/5rating 3.95833rating 3.95833
Overall Rating 2.0416692/5Overall Rating 2.0416692/5rating 2.0416692rating 2.0416692rating 2.0416692

Roxie S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
5 Star
The friendliness and promptness
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

John S.
Charlotte, NC
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai.

We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.
Again, thank you for your time and as always, your business!

PJ
Pamela J.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Location
The service department has been very helpful.

Charles W.
2015 Hyundai Equus
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
Work was preformed and problem fixed.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Recently moved to the area and am relieved at how great the service was at Keith Hawthorne! Great value, comfortable waiting area and they even proactively ordered a replacement antenna which had fallen off a few years ago as it's still covered by warranty.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

I am pleased to see that Shane took great care of you and your vehicle. If you have any other concerns, please give us a call.

WM
William M.
Shelby, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Wish they had fixed the problem
Like I said I am not happy because they didn’t fix the problem!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

It was good to speak to you on the phone.Your service appointment is set for 11/12/2019 at 1:00pm look forward to seeing you at this time

Kimberly S.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Good experience

Stanley, NC
11/05/2019 Category: Service
good prompt service
Shane, service manager, is awesome
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly, efficient & competent.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

GS
Gary S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great service from Key Hawthorne and Hyundai
I had a couple of car issues that arose after my 5 year warranty but I only had 30,000 miles on the vehicle. The service department contacted Hyundai and obtained the authorization to correct the issues. It was done with no hesitation and I am truly happy and pleased.

Michael S.
Fort Mill, SC
Great Experience!
Automobile was serviced to my satisfaction in a timely manner.

Charlotte H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fixing water holder
Great job by service!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Dimitri B.
Charlotte, NC
Great people caring people
Friendly Quick service. Facility has good WiFi which enable me to continue do my work while waiting

TH
Terry H.
10/30/2019
Harris
Mike Gilbert service director and his staff was great I have no problem with them. They was very helpful and professional. GREAT TEAM!

The problem I had is with upper management and HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA/HYUNDAI TECH.
1. Purchased 2 car from KEITH HAWTHORNE HYUNDAI had problems with the both of them. Very disappointed in the KEITH HAWTHORNE HYUNDAI BRAND.
WILL NOT RECOMMEND.
2.Courtney from HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA needs interpersonal skills training. She don't know to talk to people. The day we talked on the phone she hung up on me.
3. Mr. Eduardo--customer service specialist at HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA will not return your telephone calls. He sent me a1time e-mail . I will not recommend the KEITH HAWTHORNE BRAND to anyone.
3. VERY DISAPPOINTED
4. LEFT OUT TO DRY.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

TH
Terry H.
10/30/2019
Harris
Mike Gilbert service director and his staff was great I no problem with them. They was very helpful and professional. GREAT TEAM!

WILL NOT RECOMMEND.
3. VERY DISAPPOINTED
4. LEFT OUT TO DRY.

Thank you so much for the rescore!

Huntersville, NC
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai 2018
Good auto

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Hyundai Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.
Again, thank you for your time and as always, your business!

FH
Frankie H.
Harris
Hyundai Motor America don't take care of there customers.

Thank you for stopping by and speaking with me this morning, it was a nice conversation. To bad things didn't work out.
If you have any questions, or need help, I'm always here to assist you in what ever I can.
Thanks again,

JO
Johnny O.
Clover, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service and timing for getting the job done and the price is right.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Rafael was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

If you need anything, please let us know!

Casanthia C.
Kings Mountain, NC
AWESOME
Service is always Great

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Rafaelo was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

If you need anything, please let us know!

Linda B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Linda Bost
Has a good waiting area. Nice and clean.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019