4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Martha C.
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Another good job!
Thanks guys for always taking care of our vehicles. Always a quick turn around. Work has never had to be repeated after the first time. The customer service folks are friendly and helpful.
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Patrick was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.
I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our team.

WD
Whitney D.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
As a Hyundai owner I value being treated with high priority. The staff here at this location helped me when I had no idea what was wrong with my car. They treated me with respect and not like I was an idiot with car problems. They were friendly to my tee as I children and explained in detail any issue they came across. I highly recommend this facility!
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Hyundai Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. I'll be sure to pass along you compliments to my team.
Again, thank you for your time and as always, your business!

704-478-2000 ext 423

TH
Tim H.
Kings Mountain, NC
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service department
The service tech was attentive and made sure my problem was addressed and satisfied

KA
Kenneth A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Great service 😊
Shane thanks for the service !!!!!
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.
I'll be sure to pass along your comments to Shane.

John S.
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Convience, courteous, timely
Good service department and great staff.
MICHAEL F G., Service Manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Clover, SC
10/05/2020 Category: Service
treated very well

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

704-478-2000 ext 423

LW
Linda W.
Denver, NC
09/14/2020 Category: Service
One thing lacking
When I bought my first Hyundai at this dealership in 2013 my car had been washed, one the outside at least, which was greatly appreciated. Would enjoy a repeat of that service on my second vehicle purchased here in 2018!
MA
MICHAEL A., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

thank you for taking our survey.. We are no longer able to wash every service car. If you requist a wash in service lane when dropping off your car, we will make every attempt to get it done. Covid restrictions and greatly reduced staff is making washing very slow.

Clint H.
Bessemer City, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Competitive prices; quick service!
I was in & out within an hour for oil change service, tire rotation, & multipoint inspection all for under $34!!!

Ruth M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Rut Miller Santa Fe 2018
I am always very satisfied with the salesperson Christian and service advisor Shane. They're very professional, knowledgeable, and care about the customer. I feel satisfied every time I had a service done or buy a new car.

Joan M.
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellence service
I enjoy coming to bring my car for service, excellent, professional, friendly
MA
MICHAEL A., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Kevin M.
08/25/2020 Category: Service
A 1 Service
No comment!
MA
MICHAEL A., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

NF
Nadine F.
Cherryville, NC
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Thanks Shane
After talking to Shane, he meet my expectation. He stated that he will lend us a vehicle while they look over our Sonata which has an issue with oil consumption.
Thank you Shane.

08/12/2020 Category: Service
Not very happy
This is our second vehicle we bought from you and neither time was a good experience. If you all wouldn't take our whole day trying to wear us down during the process we might come back. I even recommended you to a friend and was told that i would receive a $100 gift card that I never received. I asked about it twice but no
MA
MICHAEL A., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 08/12/2020

KA
Kenneth A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Shane and Brad are the greatest. They provide the best the service in the service department

CE
Chad E.
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Another great visit!
Another great visit. Great service. Polite. Professional. Thank you Shane!

Mollie H.
Lincolnton, NC
2009 Hyundai Genesis
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Consistency and friendliness.
None
MA
MICHAEL A., Service manager from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you for taking our survey.