LP
LEAH P.
Hyundai Palisade
08/11/2020
I brought my car in with a large screw in a tire and Caleb was able to get it taken care of and repaired quickly. This was a great relief to not have to buy a new set of 4 tires. This is why we come here, great service, thoughtful and prompt.

ARI S.

Personable and efficient

KIRSTIN M.
Kia Spectra
07/28/2020
I've been going to Keller's for a couple of years. The guys are so nice and they get me in and out, which I appreciate.

I would highly recommend them

CK
CARL K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2020
Attention to detail
I brought my car in for some routine work. Keller's did a safety check and found several issues that needed addressed. Although I had not planned on a big repair what they found made me go ahead and have them correct the issues. My experience with Keller's has been great! They always do great work and complete the jobs at the promised time. Highly recommende!

Jerome B.
GMC Terrain
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Jerome said this business had a problem with their balancing machine on this visit, so they referred him to another place that does that and they arranged that they would pay for that visit. He added that his family uses this business, he has recommended it many times, and they are really good guys.

Jared A.
Colorado
Ram 1500
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Jared said they were super helpful, friendly and they got in there and got the job done.

ROBERT G.
Nissan Versa Note
06/27/2020
Quick, Efficient and Convenient
It is very lucky for me to have this shop so close to my home. I can take my friends car in for service and walk home knowing they will do what is needed and do it well. The team at Keller's are friendly and knowledgeable and I know they will do the work with care and quality in mind.

SCOTT W.
06/23/2020
customer service
Serviced vehicle on time and was timely

KF
KRISTIN/MAC F.
Toyota Sequoia
06/22/2020
Trustworthy establishment
The place to go for your vehicle, whether routine service or unexpected problems. You can trust the people at Keller's.

SF
STEVE F.
Kia Sorento
06/18/2020
Great service at a fair price
Thank you for on time service. Staying on time table and keeping cost to a fair price.

MF
Mandy F.
Jeep Liberty
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Mandy said they were super helpful.

SR
STACEY/TIM R.
GMC Envoy
06/09/2020
Another great experience at Keller’s
I am a repeat customer and I couldn’t be happier with my most recent visit. I have an older car so issues are a given. Keller’s never tries to sell me something I don’t need and their prices are fair. They do quality work and get the work done quickly and efficiently. If you need a ride they can do that too. Highly recommend Keller’s Pro Auto and Diesel.

Parker, CO
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/09/2020
Great service excellent staff

RON H.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/07/2020
Excellent Company
Excellent service and very professional and courteous personnel. Recommend to anyone who needs there vehicle serviced.