JEANNIE C.
Buick Encore
03/29/2020
Trust these guys
I have received nothing but excellent service from Keller's every time I've taken my car there. Additionally, I totally trust the information that they have given me. I'm soooo thankful that a friend of mine turned me on to them. Recently, my engine light came on, I was told that my Turbo wasn't functioning and the car would stop running. Since they were going to have to get the part and it was going to take most of the day to fix, they lent me a car. After they fixed my car, I was shown the defective Turbo and I took a picture of it. In my opinion, these guys are the best and I trust them!!

Adam B.
Lincoln MKZ
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Adam said the staff takes care of him.

Mazda CX-5
03/18/2020
GREAT SERVICE
I really appreciate the great service provided by Keller’s!!!

AK
Art K.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Art said that they did good providing him the service that he needed.

Mike M.
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Mike said this business did everything asked of them in the agreed time frame, and everything went as should.

03/09/2020
Routine check up
Very satisfied with quality service at a reasonable price.

ROB R.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/07/2020
Caleb is always great. They are thorough and reasonably priced. We have multiple cars and they are able to work on just about everything.

Jeff S.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said he failed his emissions test after having emissions-related work at this business. He learned afterward that the vehicle's computer system is such that the vehicle has to be driven for a couple of days before it will then return to a ready status and pass the emissions testing. He stated the customer service and the work the staff did appears to be good, but he wishes the business would fully inform the customer.

WL
WILL L.
03/01/2020
Outstanding service as usual.
I have taken my cars to Kellers for the past few years for a total of six times. Every time I have been completely satisfied with the service received. They are professional in every sense of the word providing timely repairs at a reasonable price. They have quality staff members in the shop and at the front desk. I won't go anywhere else.

SR
STACEY/TIM R.
GMC Envoy
02/27/2020
Once again....stellar service
Took my old 2002 car in for an oil
Change and that’s what I got. No upselling,
no hassle, no pressure. Thorough, polite and professional. I will keep returning here again and again. Thank you Eric, Caleb and all the excellent mechanics!

LT
Lonni T.
Colorado
Acura MDX
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Lonni said the staff was professional, fast, and friendly. They were just good.

KC
KATHERINE C.
Buick Century
02/19/2020
Outstanding customer service everytime
I am always treated with outstanding customer service and satisfaction. I have been coming to Kellers for a long time and I will keep coming back. They are always there when I need them and always go that extra mile to make sure everything is done right and very professional.

NH
NICOLE H.
02/18/2020
Incredible Customer Service
We have been taking our family vehicles here for years. I will take them nowhere else. They know me on a first name basis and continue to take care of me. They don't use terms I don't understand and don't try to sell me things I don't need. They understand how inconvenient it can be to leave your vehicle for a day and they are incredibly accommodating with that as well. I highly recommend EVERYONE take their vehicles to these guys. Caleb and Eric and phenomenal and I can not say enough positive things about them! Thankful for all they do for us!

KF
KRISTIN/MAC F.
Lexus IS 250
02/10/2020
Best shop on town!
I recommend this place for all friends and family. Trust these people to help my own 80 year old mother! You can trust them as well! Great crew, clean shop, trust worthy mechanics.

PD
PAULA D.
Acura RL
02/10/2020
Always the best!
I have been going to Keller’s for almost 20 years. The best service and customer service! They are very personable and explain everything down to the very last detail. They very easily accommodate you with the vehicle when you need to leave your car for the day. Are used to live very close but now drive across town because I trust them. Truly the best!