SK
Starla K.
Colorado
Volvo XC90
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Starla said they figured out what was wrong with her vehicle.

IP
Irma P.
Kia Sorento
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Irma said the staff are always professional and friendly to them.

PM
PAUL M.
05/02/2021
Great service and a great price got my truck in and out

RD
RUSTY D.
GMC Acadia
04/30/2021
You guys are always awesome and go above and beyond to take care of our vehicles
Awesome auto repair shop that always goes above and beyond to service our 3 cars. Highly recommend Keller’s!

KQ
Ken Q.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Ken said the service was good there.

Lindsay S.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Lindsay said the business is honest about everything, prices and the work necessary. He trusts them totally and he is so happy they found and fixed the problem with his vehicle.

KF
KRISTIN/MAC F.
Toyota Sequoia
04/26/2021
great service performed on time
Got me in quickly, took care of problem and we were on our way. Great service and trustworthy

CHARLIE H.
Toyota MR2
04/09/2021
They found the problem and fixed it quickly. Not an easy task for an older car with hard to find parts.
I have a 1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo with 9214 miles on her and is babied, a garage queen for sure. I was surprised when it didn't start for the first time (not including battery issues) since 1992.
Had it towed to Keller's so they could figure out the issue. They had some ideas and had it fixed and back to me within 2 days. They also understood my concern for her and put her inside overnight and had it back to me before the rain and snow started. Thanks for getting her back to me.

LN
LYSSA N.
Mazda CX-5
04/08/2021
Darn near perfect, as usual!
Never a "we don't do that." Whatever needs to be done, gets done ... and well.

JAN A.
Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2021
Great Auto Repair Shop
Great staff and very reasonable prices. I have been going to Keller's for 13 years and they have always have taken great care of my cars.

03/29/2021
Best Auto and Diesel Shop in the area
We have been going to Keller's for years for both our diesel and regular cars. They are honest, reliable, and always helpful. We've been pleased with their service whether new tires or oil changes. Glad that they are serving our community!

SK
STEVE K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/27/2021
I’ll be back
Quick, courteous, priced right. Will definitely be back

MARK R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/27/2021
Another positive experience
I’ve been having mechanical work done, by Keller, for several years. When I find a company that offers great customer service, fair prices I tend to stick with them. Keller’s is one of those companies for me.

Caleb and his people do a great job and I’ll continue to use them and recommend them to my friends.

KF
KRISTIN/MAC F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/25/2021
Diesel truck work
Diesel injectors replaced. Outstanding work, exceptional price. So very happy with the service!

NW
Nichole W.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Nichole said the business has always served her well.