BW
Bryan W.
Colorado
Chevrolet S-10
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said they are pretty good. They are friendly, helpful, and explained repairs in depth.

KF
KRISTIN/MAC F.
11/12/2020
Dependable and honest
Great shop, trustworthy and knowledgeable.

KF

JE
JOHN E.
11/04/2020
Thermostat and Water Pump
Very satisfied with work done!

Douglas S.
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Douglas said they did the job well. He appreciates the professionalism.

Parker, CO
10/26/2020
Trustworthy service and guaranteed satisfaction as well as excellent warranty on repairs!
My family and I have 6 cars that are or will be serviced at Keller. I mainly drive a 2016 RAM 1500. After my first service experience at the dealer where purchased I have been and will continue servicing at Keller. I am not a mechanic by trade but have vast hands on experience repairing and maintaining my vehicles. I have since slowed down on performing my own repairs as I've found the value, and more importantly, the quality of service and repairs done by Keller. BTW, My first service was a simple oil change, which was a no charge new vehicle first service. My experience was that they did not tighten the oil filter and it had a slow drip. I noticed several oil stains on my driveway and initially questioned my son who was dropping him off and picking him up. I figured it had to be someone else's car since mine was new with only 5k miles. I could write a book on my personal service experiences over the years but that would be boring to most. So in short I would say use Keller when it comes to maintaining and repairing your cars. I can't say that all dealership service are not as trustworthy as Keller, but from my several years experience I'm confident Keller is much better then most!

PD
PAULA D.
10/09/2020
The best!
20 years later they are still the best! They are both professional and personable Always!

PH
Paul H.
Toyota Matrix
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Paul said he had a tire issue replaced with no charge and has been going there for 5 years. He was very optimistic about their service.

10/01/2020
Always great service!

JAN A.
Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2020
Amazing staff and always very kind.
Keller’s Auto is my go to for all car repairs and oil changes. Staff is knowledgeable ,kind And helpful. I’ve been going to Keller’s for over 10 years and very satisfied

Carrigan B.
Colorado
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Carrigan said that they were flexible to his schedule and they're prices are very fair.

LELAND B.
09/23/2020
friendly staff and good workmanship
great service and staff

GG
GLENN G.
09/07/2020
2005 Ford F-250
Always have great service and results at the Smoky Hill rd. Kellers in Aurora. Truck was not showing any codes but the crew at the shop got it figured out. Big thanks to Kaleb and the crew.

KIRSTIN M.
Kia Spectra
09/04/2020
Caleb is the best!
They always do such a good job on my car. They are nice and go out of their way to meet your needs.