JE
JOHN E.
07/19/2021
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Excellent service at a fair price!

Jackie S.
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Crystal. She said the business provided a good price and go her right in.

CE
Collin E.
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Collin said that he would recommend this business for service.

CK
CARL K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2021
Friendly, Professional, and Keeping promises
I am always happy with the service provided at Kellers. They do the work promised in a timely manner and give me options when it comes to cost.

Mazda CX-5
07/01/2021
Great Service - Again!!!
Great service is a constant at Keller’s!

CHARLIE H.
Nissan Sentra
06/29/2021
They got the work done.
Did the work requested. Gave me some recommendations on another vehicle but didn't pressure me into fixing right then. Need to have techs that can drive manual transmissions, we still do exist. But I am satisfied with the work that they have done. Will continue to take my vehicles to them. Thanks.

GB
GLORIA / DAN B.
06/19/2021
Friendly and professional service
Friendly and professional service

TL
Travis L.
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Travis said the staff was able to fix his issue advise him of other issues that needed attention with out any pressure.

06/15/2021
customer service
Keller's always provides exceptional customer service and backs their work, which puts them apart from most other places.

PM
PAUL M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/13/2021
Got my truck back and going fast and a great price
My truck was broke into and someone tried to steal it.Keller got me up and running in no time!!! Thanks guys

Subaru Impreza
06/10/2021
oil change
Quick and efficient. I was in a time crunch and the guys came through. I arrived on time and they lived up to their end of the bargain.

SL
Stephen L.
Ram Pickup
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff members were personable, they kept in touch and explained the issue his vehicle had.

Jason A.
Colorado
Nissan Titan XD
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Jason said he liked their customer service, they got it done right, on time and it was an all around good experience.

SCOTT S.
Kia Sorento
06/07/2021
Always a 5 star
Caleb is spot on and ensures what I am in there for is what is done. Very honest and up front every time.

SHARON W.
Honda Accord
06/07/2021
everyone is nice and helpful
I'm a senior with 30 year old car. I appreciate these men care for my car to keep it safely running and they've never tried to cheat me saying I need things fixed that don't need fixing. If repairs will take a long time they drive me home so I can wait there.