Juan M.
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Juan said the staff could not resolve any of his vehicle's issues.

CA
Clarissa A.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Clarissa said the staff were very unprofessional and rude. They made her pay more than she should have.

Rick S.
Parker, CO
11/13/2017
Transmission
I asked for an estimate to replace the pressure hose from my transmission. The hose at Oreilly, autozone, and NAPA is $95. Keller tripled the cost and required a
transmission flush, or they wouldn't guarantee their work. Bottom line, what should have been a $200 job was estimated at $595. Do not go to Keller. I rate them as 1 star.

Jessie S.
10/17/2017
Horrible service
My family and I always come here to get our cars serviced but recently they have just gone down hill. Last time I got my oil changed the new filter that they put on was not tightened all the way, my dad could tighten with his hand. And I leaked out a good amount of oil everywhere. I made an appointment for Tuesday October 17th (today) at 4:00 I went there and the open sign wasn’t lit and nobody was there. Their hours said Mon-fri open till 6... it was only 4. So I went across the street to grease monkey and they treated me so much better and made sure everything was right before I left. Definitely not coming back here anymore.

LR
Lane R.
05/10/2016 Category: Service
Lane said he took his vehicle to this business to fix an oil leak and it is leaking worse now than ever. He stated that before his visit to the business it was leaking about one fourth quart of oil, per 3,000 miles and now it takes 2 quarts of oil to drive 250 miles. He was charged $1,500 for this service and they did not even test drive it after having his vehicle for 4 days. They did more damage than good. He said if this problem does not get resolved he will be calling the Better Business Bureau He does not like being lied to and taken advantage of, he is very frustrated.

Joe W.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/28/2014 Category: Service
Joe said this time around he was very disappointed. The business messed up big time on his tire by breaking off 2 studs. He has been going to the business for over 10 years and this is the first time he has not been satisfied.