BA
Bhim A.
Nissan Sentra
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Bhim said the service was pretty good and his vehicle is totally fixed.

KK
KEITH AND MICHELL K.
08/01/2020
Knowledgeable/professional work conducted always able to contact and get answers. Very reasonable in cost.
Nate and Kent always have answers to question and successfully care for vehicles we bring in (all of our family). Professional, knowledgeable, and reasonable in car and truck care and repairs. Been with them for over 10 years and will continue (without any issue). Very dependable, and not inflammatory to any condition of our vehicles. I have them service/work on my Corvette, Diesel Dodge Pickup, elderly Nissan Maxima, and Toyota 4-Runner. Very DEPENDABLE NOT TO GOUGE YA; tells it like it is. Recommend them to all with the highest regards.

Joshua P.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Joshua said he has been going to the business for a couple of years. He said they were incredible, amazing and the repairs were done in a timely manner. He also said he was kept updated with the repair work.

Dan S.
Denver, CO
Honda Civic Sdn
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Dan said they were very courteous, fast and thorough.

KN
Keisha N.
Lincoln MKX
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Keisha said the staff took good care of her, and they worked with Auto Shield.

RICK & JAN W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/15/2020
Keller always takes care of my vehicles from end to end
Kent and Nate have been servicing my vehicles for years and I trust Keller's work no matter how simple or complex. They help coordinate with towing and insurance to make for a great experience!

TC
TIM C.
07/15/2020
great job
They do a good job at every thing that I have had done.

Chevrolet Trax
07/11/2020
AMAZING
This place is amazing. Always so kinda and helpful to their customers. I will always take my car here for everything I need.

STEVE M.
07/11/2020
Nate is great to work with!
I have been coming to Keller's for a year or so now. I could not be happier with their service and professionalism. Nate is extremely helpful and is very knowledgeable. He was also very patient with me and helped me pick out tires for my truck, which I Love! Also, gave a great inspection on our pre-owned Subaru before we made the purchase-gave us great confidence in knowing what we were buying. Keller's has our business and I hope Nate continues to stay at Keller's as I believe he is a great company asset!

KEVIN M.
Nissan Rogue
07/09/2020
honest ,trustworthy
I have always preformed my own car maintenance before I moved to Colorado when I had the space to do so. I have also rebuilt engines. So I trust them with every evaluation they have given me. No up-sale, when something is not needed they do not try to talk you in to something not needed. I do not miss working on my own car.

FB
Fred B.
GMC Pickup
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Fred likes that they're professional and courteous.

PF
PAM F.
06/26/2020
Friendly, Professional, Technically Sound
Keller's keeps my old Taurus running very well!

Lyndsey M.
06/25/2020
Highly recommended
I’ve been to the Keller’s in centennial a few times and everyone they are great. They are straight forward they have fair prices. They are friendly and knowledgeable. I feel like my car actually gets fixed

GR
Gary R.
Ram Pickup
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Gary said the business gets the job done and the prices are fair.

Christine H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Christine said she had a good experience.