Barbara M.
12/11/2019
Superior Mechanics and Customer Service.
Kelley’s is the only place we trust with the care of our vehicles, my husband does all of the maintenance on our vehicles, but when the Military calls and he is not here, I know I can trust Kelley’s to do the job my husband would have done if he had been here, and if he’s here and his time is limited, he relies on Kelley’s to get his work done right.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 12/11/2019

We appreciate you and thank you for your business. I am happy to help you anytime there is a need.

Debra B.
Jeep Liberty
12/10/2019
Cooled off our overheating Jeep
After unsuccessfully trying to fix our Jeep ourselves we called Kelly's Service Center. The Jeep was hauled there around 1130 and at 1430 George called us to say it was ready for pickup. The Jeep is running great and we're a two car family once again.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 12/11/2019

I am so glad we could help you with your Jeep and that nothing serious was wrong. Thank you for your business!

Carole Nettles B.
Lapine, AL
11/29/2019
Top Notch
This company is top notch! The staff and owners are so friendly and they always go above and beyond!. Quality work every time. And they never try to sell me a service or parts I dont need. If you’ve had a hard time finding a car mechanic that you can trust, look no further than Kelley’s Service Center!

CG
Cris G.
Jefferson, GA
11/27/2019
Very pleasant and smiles
Wonderful people. Rating from 1 to 10 , I would say 10 and more. I travel extensively and have had car problems over the years, and must say these folks made everything so pleasant. They showed interest in helping me get back on the road as soon as soon possible.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 11/27/2019

We are so glad we could help you get back on the road. I hope you have a safe trip and have no more problems. Thank you for missions and may God continue to bless you.

KH
Kenneth H.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff provided a great service.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for your business! We are always glad to help you anytime.

AG
Amelia G.
11/20/2019
Excellent service!!
Quick and affordable services from a small family business! They go above and beyond everytime!

Jeff C.
11/19/2019
Honest and fair.
Great people

Buick Lucerne
11/19/2019
Always get good results
Never been disappointed with the service. Repairs have always been excellent. Very professionally run business.

PM
Pattie M.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Duanne. She said the staff always does the job that they are supposed to do, they do it well and on time.

Jerry H.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019
Jerry H
Timely appointment, drop auto off service request done same day exactly as requested, as always the price was fair, George and team very cordial and professional!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/31/2019

Thank You! We are always glad help you anytime. Its always a pleasure doing business with you!

Shelley C.
Letohatchee, AL
10/29/2019
Repair of my car
Great attitude by everyone. The service was complete, thorough and fast. They charged a fair price for the work and parts.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad to help you anytime. Just give us a call if you need anything.

Bowen S.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Bowen said that they are fair, expeditious and have good mechanics. They always do a good job. She keeps their card on her in case she needs them.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/28/2019

You and your family are very valued customers. We are always glad to help. Thank you for your kind words.

WB
William B.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Shirley. She said the staff performed the service as they said they would.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your business. We are always glad to help!

Barry H.
Concord, NC
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/22/2019
Broke down 400 miles from home
I broke down 400 miles from home. I got towed to a motel and had the fortune of discovering Kelley service center was on my exit. They treated me like I was family, and got me going down the road. Great people, great Service. I was fortunate to break down in their vicinity
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your business. We are glad to help you get back on the road and get home safe with no more problems.

CD
Chamblee D.
Honoraville, AL
10/18/2019
Great place!
First time customer of Kelly’s. Awesome customer service, work, and people! I was having rear-end trouble in my truck. Multiple friends of mine recommended and preferred Kelly’s. They were very welcoming and made me feel confident with their experience. I dropped my truck off and got it back the same week. During the process they were very good about contacting me and giving updates on my vehicle. Got my truck back and was more than satisfied with their work. The price was very reasonable and the customer service made it better. 10/10 recommend.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Dylan! I am so glad we could get your truck back to a quiet ride again. I thank you for your business and we hope to help you in keep everything in good working order in the futuer. Thanks again!

Margaret P.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/16/2019
Friendly,Honest,Reasonable and great Service
Very friendly honest people great service very reasonable
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you Margaret, I am glad we could get you fixed up and going again. Please give us a call anytime we can help you.

Mike S.
Ram 1500
10/11/2019
Knowledgeable, personable
They know their business and great people to work with
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Mike, we apperciate your business. We are always glad ot help. Call us anytime.

Clint B.
Honda Insight
10/10/2019
Feels Like Family
Every time I take my vehicles to Kelly's I think that the service gets better. That must be why I continue to go back. Each time I am asked how am I and my family doing. They always only repair what is needed and keep the repairs as economical as possible. Sometimes it may take a little while before they get me back running, but that's because they care.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Clint, I am  glad we were able to help you with your van and that we were able to find a more economical soultion for you. Always glad to help!

Judy T.
Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2019
Brake Service
I work close to Kelley's Service so was easy to drop off and pick up after I get off work. I dropped my car off at lunch and it was ready at 430pm for me to pick up. I had my brakes and rotors replaced. The price was good.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 09/27/2019

We are glad we could help you with your brake problem. We are happy to help you with all you automotive needs. Thank you for your business!

ZJ
Zoki J.
Chevrolet
08/26/2019
The service is unbelievably grea
I was stranded with my RV and they went out of the way to get me back on the road with great work
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you made it home with no more problem. Happy we could help you with your repairs.