Jennifer S.
Dacula, GA
GMC Yukon XL
11/12/2020
Above and beyond honest and helpful!
I cannot say enough great things about Kelley’s Service Center and how much I would recommend them. They bend over backwards to make sure you are taken care of.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 11/12/2020

Thank You! I am glad we could get you back on the road safely. I hope you drive home was comfortable and uneventful. Please stop by anytime you are in the area.

PK
Pam K.
Elmore, AL
Nissan Murano
10/30/2020
Very courtesy wonderful work.
Very courtesy, fast and wonderful work.

Buick Lucerne
10/29/2020
Buick tune up
Great job
Don’t hesitate to let George and his team take care of your auto needs.

David L.
Letohatchee, AL
Toyota Sequoia
10/27/2020
A lot of work done well in a short period of time!
Good work, done in good time, no complaints here....
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/28/2020

I am glad we could help! Give us a call anytime you need anything.

BF
Brian K F.
10/23/2020
Brake Job
Another fine job by George and his staff.....wouldn’t take my truck anywhere else!!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you! We always appreciate your business.

EF
Elton F.
10/14/2020
Kelley’s Service
Kelley’s always provides reliable service at a very reasonable price. You can trust that all repairs and services will be complete and down in a timely manner.

CD
Chris D.
Jeep Liberty
10/13/2020
Got my car in and got it done same day called me 2 hours after I dropped it off to tell me what it needed
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/14/2020

I am so glad we could help get you running smooth again. Give us a call anytime we can help. Thank you for your business!

George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for your business! We are always happy to get you back on the road and running smooth again. Give us a call anytime you need anything.

BO
Byron O.
Nissan Frontier
10/06/2020
Trustworthy, honest, fair.
Kelly's has been my mechanic for almost 20 years. I don't go anywhere else.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you! We have appreciated your business for many years and hope to continue to serve you and your family.

George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Thank You! You have been a great customer for many years and we appreciate your business.

SP
Steve P.
Hiawassee, GA
Toyota Tundra
10/04/2020
Fantastic Service
Truly outstanding people! I live in Ga. but come down to hope hull regularly. Chk Engine light came on and truck started running poorly. I pulled into the Kelly’s and within 10 minutes they began diagnosing and quickly determine the problem and ordered the part. I cannot tell you how appreciative I am of your customer service and willingness to do everything possible to get me going. If I ever have another issue while in hope hull, There is no question I’m coming straight to you! Thanks George and Kyle!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you! We are always happy to help and I am glad it was something simple to repair. We appreciate your business!

Tina B.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Tina said the business was amazing.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you! I am so glad we could help. Call anytime you need us.

CJ
Clint J.
Pike Road, AL
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Clint said the service is always friendly, quick and the technicians do a really good job. The operators of this business know how to run a really good service repair facility.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you, it is always a pleasure to help you. We appreciate your business!

ST
Steve T.
GMC Jimmy
09/14/2020
Great service close to home.
Great service and people.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your business and we are always happy to help when you need us.

Keith M.
Dodge Journey
Integrity FIRST!!! Q
Owners and staff and excellent. Always willing to explain repairs, pricing and customer oreinted!!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 09/14/2020

We appreciate your business. I am glad we could help you with your problem and get you riding smooth again. Give us a call if you need anything.

Dylan C.
Honoraville, AL
Great place and people!
The people and customer service at Kelly’s is awesome! George and the rest of the business always goes above and beyond to help any way they can! When they had my vehicle there was always constant communication between us which makes a huge difference. When they found a problem, they always call and let you know before they go any farther. Awesome people and great service. Will always take my vehicle to Kelly’s service center for any help I need!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you!I am glad we could help find your problem. Let me know if there is anyting else we can do for you.

Caitlin M.
Wetumpka, AL
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2020
Wonderful Customer Service and took care of my wallet!
Mr. Kelly and his team always makes me feel absolutely secure when it comes to taking my vehicles to him. I can always trust him to be completely honest with me and do everything in his power to not make me break the bank and find things wrong with my car. His best interests are his customers interests and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my car.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your business and we are always glad to help.

George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you! We are always happy to help. Please call if you need anything.