1949 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6867429/5Overall Rating 4.6867429/5Overall Rating 4.6867429/5Overall Rating 4.6867429/5rating 4.6867429
Overall Rating 2.15663/5Overall Rating 2.15663/5rating 2.15663rating 2.15663rating 2.15663
Latest Review 22 minutes ago

Good

Brent S.
Farmington, UT
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Professional and consistent service.
The staff is courteous and helpful and the mechanics do a great job. The price is reasonable.

Christian S.
Sandy, UT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Just plain professional!!!
I made an appointment and was there a bit early and they just went to work on my car. It was completed in under an hour.
They were just plain good!!

BR
Brandon R.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Jayke was a great advisor
Hey was extremely helpful and quick to get my car repaired and back to me.

PS
Paul S.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
They do exactly what I ask of them.
Very well did my request for service in a pleasing manner and as I had requested.

LL
Laurence L.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Service & Warranty Coverage
I want to thank Hyundai for covering the antenna on my 2018 Sonata. I also want to extend a special thank you to Jake in the service department and to Kyle in the shop for handling my requests so professionally. I especially liked the video Kyle provided on the repairs that were done. This is why I have been a Sonata owner since 2013 and buying from Ken Garff downtown!

Jake S.
2002 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
Friendly, fast and accommodating.

Chris C.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
We are always treated great
Was very happy with the service on my car will continue to use Ken Garff for all of my automotive needs.

Jeanie S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/14/2019 Category: Service
New engine
Our Santa Fe went out in Moab Ut. Ken Garff quickly sent a tow and brought my husband back along with the car. I was given a brand new car to drive while we waited for the new engine to arrive. Ken Garff (specifically Bob in service) went out of their way to meet our needs and took great care of us during the 7+ weeks it took for a new engine to arrive.

Tooele, UT
07/12/2019 Category: Service
good work!!!
good work and quickly done as always

Sarah B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Uriel was great! He got my Santa Fe in and out super fast. He went over all the details of my service and I love the videos that they provide. I will always bring my vehicles back here for service.

LL
Lavone L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Servicing
Cleanliness of the facility, good, prompt customer service, clean, spacious waiting room, service personnel provide feedback and or explanations if needed.

Steffanie C.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Love Ken Garff!
The service guys are awesome! Great to work with without the pressure to purchase services over and above what you need.

DF
Daisy F.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Review
The staff is friendly and they explained what they will be doing. Place is clean

Cory H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick and excellent service
I have never had an issue getting my routine maintenance performed. Scheduling has been very easy and they get the work done very quickly. I love the video updates to my phone. I will continue to service my vehicle here while living in Utah!

07/08/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment. Always ready for me, and work is done quickly. Service reps are friendly and helpful. I appreciate the video explaining work done.

Richfield, UT
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Thank You!
Just an oil and filter change was needed and that's what was done :)

Draper, UT
2009 Hyundai Azera
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Location and work done correctly and on time.
Location and work done correctly and on time.

07/07/2019 Category: Service
Battery Under Warranty
Ken Garff Hyundai fixed my dead battery for no charge at 25k miles. Prompt and professional service. Will take my car into Ken Garff next time.

One thing-- on Google it says they are closed on Mondays. This is apparently not the case. Be sure to call them to confirm. I had an appointment for Tuesday but they were able to get me in a day early.

Taylor, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Fine place to take your car, they have greatly improved since the first time I came. They are the primary location for servicing my car.