Overall Rating 4.7179508/5Overall Rating 4.7179508/5Overall Rating 4.7179508/5Overall Rating 4.7179508/5rating 4.7179508
Overall Rating 2.12821/5Overall Rating 2.12821/5rating 2.12821rating 2.12821rating 2.12821

Centerville, UT
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick
Finished in half the quoted time for a recall

TD
Terri D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Personable. Caring. Does the job right
Love that you guys go the extra mile. Great work. Going out of the way to make me happy. I believe in you.

AH
Ann H.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Ken GarffHyundai service Rocks!
Another great day of service at Ken Garff Hyundai! I called to schedule an appointment and were able to get me in the same day. Uriel was a great Service Advisor and text me with updates on how my service was going. I have never been disappointed from buying my car and the service at Ken Garff Hyundai! I love to tell my story about buying 3 cars there and have had nothing but a great experience ALWAYS! Thank you! See you next time!

Magna, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Razzoo
I just want to say that once our communication confusion was cleared up, 5 star experience! The staff in the service department has always been pleasant to work with and went out of their way to get answers to my questions. My Elantra air conditioning was repaired and works great! Thanks Ken Garff service department.

05/15/2019 Category: Service
Razzoo
It took three visits but they finally got it fixed
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for speaking with me on the phone, I appreciate your patience and willingness to work with us and I believe we have resolved your concern.  If you ever need anything else please let me know.

RO
Rene O.
Sandy, UT
Quality
Reliable accurate quality

2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Helped earlier than my appointment
They helped me with letting me schedule a service within the hour on the same day. Showed up 20 minutes earlier than my appointment and they immediately began servicing on my car.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service!
The service team was fast and friendly. They were upfront with how much my cost would be. Bob was great definitely would work with him again!

Layton, UT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Fast & Professional
I made an appointment and everything went smoothly. The person who checked me in was professional. They notified me via text when my vehicle was ready, and the waiting area was clean. I'll be going back.

Jana F.
Friendly
Fantastic

VP
Vickie P.
Syracuse, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service for my car and me.
Jake and the service department take great care of my car and me. They arranged a tow truck when my car wouldn't start and my transportation to work. My car was fixed quickly at a great price. Very happy and grateful for Ken Graff Hyundai Service.

Rosa M.
Awesome!
Jacob, the CSREP, took great care of me. He was knowledgeable, kind, and sympathetic. I felt welcomed.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Quick service
Fast oil change service. Visit took about 20 minutes total.

Fruit Heights, UT

people
ok

Robert B.
Great Service!
Much faster than expected.

CP
Casey P.
Evanston, WY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2019 Category: Service
This dealership sets the bar for how ALL dealerships should treat their customers!
We bought a Sante Fe Sport in 2013 and have been working with Ken Garff Hyundai (downtown SLC), aka KGH, ever since. The car really hasn't needed much done to it up until recently when the engine failure recall happened to us. To be clear that wasn't the dealership's fault, it is a manufacture defect that we were unaware of until we broke down on the way to the airport. We had our car towed to KGH and it was almost closing time but they took excellent care of me and my family. They got our keys over to the service department so they could look at our car the next morning and meanwhile took us and all of our luggage to our hotel so we could catch our flight the next morning. They worked with Hyundai to get the engine completely replaced under warranty and took care of everything without hassle. What could have been a nightmare, and an expensive one at that, was completely alleviated by the folks at KGH. It made my wife want to cry with relief and happiness how everything turned out. We will continue to be their customers and will definitely shop there first when the time comes to purchase another vehicle. They should all get raises, from the amazing gentleman who took us to our hotel (I think his name was Sam, he is from Weiser, ID) to the manager that night (whose name I am drawing a blank on)and Jake in the service department. Jake is absolutely amazing and should get a promotion, do not let him go!

HK
Howard K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/06/2019 Category: Service
YOUR SERVICE
Your Team Is Spot on...Thank You All So Much...HDK JR.

Michael W.
Tooele, UT
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Bob over in service has been amazing with the stuff that ive needed to get done to my car. Thank you bob i appreciate you keeping me updated on the progress of the new engine.

Rob R.
Grantsville, UT
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Ken Garff Hyundai makes visiting a dealer a pleasure! Staff is courteous, efficient. Shop and show room are perfection. We felt that our Sonata was in good hands. We will definitely be back. Thanks for a great job.

Tammera M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Another excellent vist
Service is always excellent!