Overall Rating 4.8888889/5Overall Rating 4.8888889/5Overall Rating 4.8888889/5Overall Rating 4.8888889/5rating 4.8888889
Overall Rating 1.88889/5rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889

AV
Araceli V.
Kearns, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
My reps get me informed on anything that was going on with my car as soon as he knew what was happening he was also friendly and explain things and turns I could understand and help me find the best solution to fix my vehicle

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Environment
I like a fue of the employee’s

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor Communication
Never received a phone call. It was my responsibility to keep calling them over and over again to ensure the service steps were progressing. The service would normally take an afternoon, but took 12 days to complete.

FR
Fatima R.
Herriman, UT
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent services
Excellent services we are very happy with you guys

AH
Alyssa H.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
“We Hear You” - It’s a promise
I’m very impressed by the customer experience Hyundai has provided (even from the first time I bought my car!! 2 years ago). I had some problems with my transmission and they took care of me for an entire month (rental, updates, etc). Not only was it a delightful experience but a memorable one. Your customers hear you too Hyundai.

AC
Aaron C.
South Jordan, UT
10/07/2019
2 hours for an oil change
This is the second time that I come in for service and the quote me an hour for my oil change which I already think is a long time and then it takes over two hours. I was late for work so they already cost me money.

Lorna B.
Bluffdale, UT
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Geoffrey was wonderful!!! Very knowledgeable and helpful!!!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient
The service advisor was informative and prompt!

TC
Tina C.
10/02/2019
Great Service, Done Right
These guys towed my car to their shop, at no cost to me, dealt with my insurance,and fixed my car, so fast!! I wrecked it pretty good and needed it for my job. I was back on the road in half the time I expected it to be repaired. Everything works like new. Thanks guys!! I completely recommend KGH Southtowne to everyone.

South Jordan, UT
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Terrible dishonest business!
Terrible dishonest business that charges customers for services the tech doesn’t complete! Do not go there!!!

Mary L.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service people

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change/Tire patch
Geoff was very nice and helpful. He did extra research for me on the 2 new tires I needed and kept in contact with me throughout the whole service.

AK
Arshad K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Dave McContash
There are two Dave’s in service. They were great and were friendly and happy to take care of my concerns. Thank you you guys. Keep up the good work. You ROCK !!!

LT
Lee T.
Riverton, UT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Reca
Took too long with the car, they said it would be Half a day to a day. It was 2 days without a car

09/19/2019 Category: Service
wow
Wow another amazing experience at the Hyundai dealership again

Steven B.
Highland, UT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I really enjoy how professional the service department is. I’ve always been treated with excellent service and they’ve done a great job servicing my car. I’ll always bring it to them.

Midvale, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Quality
Fixed punctured tire as a curtisy

SA
Susan A.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Timely, clean, kind, called a Lyft to get me to work and back. Wonderful place, great service.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The Customer Service staff were all extremely helpful and friendly. They kept me updated on the progress of my repairs. They had a Loaner car for me to drive while mine was in the shop. Very satisfied with the service I received.

LN
Lynn N.
Midvale, UT
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Quicki Recall Fix
The fix was quick and easy to make an appointment that I made on line.