4.6

Joanne S.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance Visit
I felt very good about this visit. The technician was very friendly. They showed me a video as they were servicing the car. The waiting room was comfortable.

Mitchell P.
Pleasant Grove, UT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
I'm still dissapointed that hyundai,doesn't require a recall on transmission studder,and pay for all service and parts,to make the trans right,duel clutch system,for auto trans

LV
Lori V.
Grantsville, UT
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Tech review
I delt with Jay and he was very professional and personable. Thank you so much for the help and for fixing everything! After my car accident it's been such a stress. You really helped.

PK
Paula K.
Tooele, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/09/2020 Category: Service
somewhat dissatisfied
Upon receiving my vehicle back, my cell phone no longer worked, the emergency aids in the mirrors that warn of vehicles in the blind spot no longer worked, the interior lights no longer came on. Somewhat dissatisfied.

01/07/2020 Category: Service
Frendly Staff
What a great experience! They did great service.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Good repair and fair cost, poor communication
My car sat in the shop for 4 days for a tire and turn signal light repair. I was told to send a text for updates or questions, but was completely ignored on day 2 and could not get any text response or anyone to talk to or call me back, despite trying to reach my service advisor multiple times via text and phone.
STEVEN T., Service Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai Southtowne responded on 01/06/2020

I apologize there was no communication. Mario your service advisor will reach out today. Hopefully we can resolve this. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Steve Toller

Eagle Mountain, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Underwhelmed
My time is important to me. I will not waste more time trying to deal with this so called "service" department.

Tooele, UT

Bonnie R.
Price, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Friendly atmosphere!
I wrote a glowing review right after the date of service; not sure where it went! Jay took good care of me and my car! The repair of the brake light was quick and efficient! Thank you!
I live in Price so I'm not always able to get to your service department, which is unfortunate.

Salt Lake City, UT
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Had to go back
After my service a friend noticed my brake lights were out. They worked when I took the car in for emissions and lube.

AH
Anastasia H.
Riverton, UT
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Jay, my service advisor, was the best! Although they are a service TEAM and any of them are happy to help you. I was kept up to date on my car repair via text and it was done faster than expected. I’ve been to other dealerships where you have to hunt down your service rep, no one else will help you at all, and you have to beg him/her to call you back to get updates. I’m very happy with this service dept and would recommend to others.

Shawn S.
Herriman, UT
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Great as Always!
4-4 with service appointments here. Friendly team who works fast.

AJ
Alesa J.
Lehi, UT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
DealerShip was awesome to work with. Thanks for being great!

Bluffdale, UT
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, very convenient location.
Fast. friendly, took care of things I ask about.

Robert C.
Riverton, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Video
I was pleasantly surprised how fast it was and I loved the fact they sent a video afterwards