Overall Rating 4.7377072/5Overall Rating 4.7377072/5Overall Rating 4.7377072/5Overall Rating 4.7377072/5rating 4.7377072
Overall Rating 2.09836/5Overall Rating 2.09836/5rating 2.09836rating 2.09836rating 2.09836

MK
Matthew K.
Pittsburgh, PA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always.
I needed a key made in an emergency situation and your service staff did an excellent job in helping me! Thanks. I enjoyed visiting your city!

PB
Paula B.
West Jordan, UT
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent dealership!!
Everyone is very professional and courteous. They really so strive to make the customer’s experience positive and they do so flawlessly!

JO
Jeremy O.
North Salt Lake, UT
Bob was great!
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

We appreciate your feedback, Jeremy! It’s always nice when we are able to recognize specific employees for a job well done. We’re glad you enjoyed your experience here, please let us know if there’s anything more we can do for you!

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent place to do business with!
Sales and service are outstanding!
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to see that you had a 5 star experience with us. We sure do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time.

Dawn G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Love the Service at the Downtown Hyundai location
Bob and Jake have always been my go-to service people. This time I had someone new (Uriel I think?) . He was great! Communication was stellar, and he was wonderful at keeping me in the loop every step of the way. I was unable to speak on the phone at the time of my car being diagnosed, and he sent video, and text messages with a firm quote. Honestly , best service I have ever received at a dealership. We also have two other cars and the service we get from them is no where near what I get at this dealership. Thank you!!!! You have a GREAT team!
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Dawn. I'm so glad to hear that you had a 5 star experience with us! We sure do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time. In the meantime, reach out with any questions or concerns.

WG
William G.
West Jordan, UT
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Most of the service was completely satisfactory. The tires were the issue. See review.
This appears to be the second time Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown has delivered this vehicle to me with all four tires underinflated. Why is this and what's going on?
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Hi William, I’m so sorry to hear about your tires. I will be contacting you today to discuss the best way to take care of the issue. Thank you for your patience, I look forward to speaking with you.

BR
Bryce R.
Midvale, UT
Helpful Video
I appreciated the video sent to me reviewing what they found well and wrong with the car and the suggestions for next steps.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the video and suggestions. We sure do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Chris C.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
i always get good service
ALWAYS TREATED GOOD
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the reveiw, Chris! We strive for 5 stars so please let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve your experience with us.

Farmington, UT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service. Done well ahead of the estimated time.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown! We are so happy we were able to get you in and out in a timely manner. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

SP
Susana P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown! We appreciate your business, please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you in the future.

Woods Cross, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
All the guys are great. They take the time needed but are very efficient . They keep you updated on the process.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hello There,

Thank you for your review and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We sure do appreciate your buisness and look forward to seeing you again next time.

CR
Catherine R.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service , smiles, knowledge
Bob in service

Hello There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  We sure do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time.

Stanley W.
Tooele, UT
10/14/2018 Category: Service

OS
Olive S.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service friendly & nice clean waiting room w/drinks & popcorn
Loved the video of the maintenance services done to my vehicle

TN
Todd N.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Hmmm
I usually don't like to do these surveys but after the last time I took it in to be serviced I had had enough. The straw broke the camels back!
I've been taking my car there for the last three years. And it never fails that someone has to always adjust the setting on my car lights. I wished they would leave things as they are! My car radio station I had left on, and was tuned to my station, was tuned to 94.9 and louder. One of your techs left his hand imprint on my dashboard, above the radio. That I can't seem to clear off, and it still is there? In the past I've let these things go, but enough is enough of it. I'm tired of your tech's touching all of these things in my car, and not getting my car back in the same condition when I turned it over to our company just for some minor repairs. And by the way which is my car, not there's!
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I am sorry to hear about your last experience with us.  I called and left a message with you and would like to speak to you about the concerns that you have.  We are always looking to train and improve our staff.  Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, I look forward to talking with you.

Tony Pulsipher

AC
Aaron C.
Video from the tech.
Always good service, the video of the mechanic giving his summarization of my car was fantastic

GC
Gary C.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Nice change
I especially liked the change of receiving a text message instead of the bulky pager.

HM
Heaps M.
Alpine, UT
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
Really happy with how fast the service is done and comfortable waiting room.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Darrell B.
Heber City, UT
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Very competent service advisor, completed work promptly, status updates provided via text, comfortable waiting area.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Hello There,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to see you had a 5 star experience with us. We sure do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time.

American Fork, UT
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Always take good care of my car
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018