Overall Rating 4.7567568/5Overall Rating 4.7567568/5Overall Rating 4.7567568/5Overall Rating 4.7567568/5rating 4.7567568
Overall Rating 2.12162/5Overall Rating 2.12162/5rating 2.12162rating 2.12162rating 2.12162

Kaysville, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Another great service from Ken Garff Hyundai
Another great service for my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe from Jake at Ken Garff Hyundai. Greeted well, informed of the service procedures (had 1 left), checked for
any recalls and fixed the taillight.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We are happy to hear how well Jake has taken care of you.  Thank you for letting us know, we will pass along the kind remarks.

Dianne D.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great efficient service.
I took my car to get serviced at Ken Garff Hyundai on a Saturday morning and Uriel was my service representative. He was extremely patient and thorough explaining to me all of the repairs that needed to be done on my car. While I was hesitant to wait for my car on a Saturday the service crew was efficient and I was not at the dealership all day. I will definitely be taking my car back to Ken Garff Hyundai
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We appreciate your great comments, thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown.

NE
Norman E.
2013 Hyundai Equus
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Experience
Through the years, with a couple of minor exceptions, I've had very good experiences in taking my Hyundai vehicles for service to Ken Garff. Most recently, last Saturday I needed only an oil change and tire rotation. They had me in and out in less than 30 minutes. They were very efficient and businesslike.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We love hearing from our long time customers, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

Milo B.
Tooele, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Last Setvove
Quick and efficient visit. Took the time to make sure I understood the condition of my vehicle and what needed attention in the future. They were honest and not pushy.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown.

TC
Tana C.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/12/2019 Category: Service
They claim to hear you, but not so much.
It was very poor service. I get treated better at other dealerships.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

I apologize for any inconvenience, dealing with intermittent issues can be very frustrating.  We do need to duplicate the issue in order to diagnose, and with a random concern it can take some time, and driving, to do so.  I am sorry that we put 60 miles on your car, with the harder concerns we want to give it every opportunity to act up, we feel that it would be much worse to only drive your car one mile and return it to you saying we can't find the issue. I will be contacting you to see if there is anything else that we can do to try and help you with your vehicles issues.  Thank you, we value your feedback.

TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

It was great to speak to you today. Like we had discussed, the next time that it is acting up and you have a chance to bring it in we will do everything that we can in order to help you with your concern.  Thank you so much for taking the time with me today.

Grantsville, UT
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer relations
Always totally satisfied with my visits
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

It is always great to hear from our customers, thank you for taking your time to let us know how we are doing.

LL
Laurence L.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Tyler Barrow, and the mechanic went above and beyond in trying to resolve a noise in the right side passenger door area.

They also were kind enough to waive an alignment fee that was required on the car. This started due to David Cabrera in the sales department.

This attention and customer service was impressive!

Please pass on my comments to the individuals involved. People always hear the bad news and very seldom positive remarks.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

I will definitely pass on the comments, Thank you for letting us help you with your concerns.

Angela M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Great people and service!
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for coming in and also letting us know how we did.

James A.
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff and prompt service.
the service dept. staff is friendly and takes the steps to get one's car repaired in the allotted time of the appointment. i have always been satisfied with the workmanship and the the cost of the repair or general maintenance.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you telling us about your experience.

Tammera M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Always positive
Efficient and friendly service at every visit. I like the Advantage Plan.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019 Category: Service
wow you should be selective who you ask for a review i don't have the energy to seek this out after my bad experience but if you ask me for it!!!!!
they will lie to your face and treat you like you know nothing
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

I apologize for any confusion, I do need some time to look into it and will contact you to see what I can do to help.  I have no one on my staff that will intentionally mislead anyone and if I find that someone has they will no longer be on my staff.  I take this very seriously.  In the future I would be very interested in any interactions like this and will handle them immediately.  Thank you for your feedback

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast efficient service
Fast efficient service.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

I am glad that our staff was able to take good care of you.  Thank you

Chris C.
Oil Change
Really was happy with the service I got. Always kept me informed of what was done and any issues I may have later.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with us.  Thank you

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service and Facilities
Timely Service and great attention to details plus a relaxing and spacious waiting area with a variety of refreshments.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

We are glad that you had a good experience, please, if there is anything that we can do to earn that 5th star we would be happy to do so.Thank you

AP
Andreas P.
Responsive, Attentive
Tony Pulsipher, the Service Manager, contacted me in a timely manner regarding some incidental cosmetic damage to my vehicle while in for services. I've been assured that the part has been ordered and I'll be contacted upon it's arrival for installation. We all make mistakes, but the way we rectify them is the measure of our character. I'd give 6 stars if I could. Thanks Tony and thanks, Ken Garff Hyundai.

Technicians carelessness with tools
This is the 3rd time my driver's side windshield pillar trim has been nicked by a razor blade in the process of removing the old service sticker from the glass.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Sorry to hear about this, I am looking at it now and will call you shortly to talk with you on what we can do to help.  Thank you

Jeremy W.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Perfect service
Just had to stop in for a recall/ computer update in my 2018 Tuscon. Jason in the service center was very friendly and got my car in right away. Think I was in and out in under 30 minutes. Will definitely come back if I have any issues with my new Hyundai.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

It is great to hear that we did a good job for you, thank you for letting us know about it.

DA
Daniel A.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Mike The Bearded Dragon (sales) Jake the snake who checks the brakes (service)
Mike is a great guy. His job should have ended after we closed the sale. He however checks in to make sure I'm good, answer any questions, and address any concerns I have. That is just amazing!
I had my first service done and Jacob in service was awesome. I loved the video he sent displaying the items he inspected. He kept me updated. The shuttle guy was cool too. I honestly haven't had such a positive experience anywhere else.
Thank you all so much!
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us that awesome feedback.

DO
Dale O.
Bountiful, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly service
i always experience friendly, knowledgeable service usually in reasonable time.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

I am glad that we were able to take care of you on your visit, thanks for letting us know.

Warranty
No questions
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for giving us some feedback, we will continue to umprove to earn that 5th star.

Dora R.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service every time!
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We appreciate your comments, thank you.