Overall Rating 4.7352974/5Overall Rating 4.7352974/5Overall Rating 4.7352974/5Overall Rating 4.7352974/5rating 4.7352974
Overall Rating 2.10294/5Overall Rating 2.10294/5rating 2.10294rating 2.10294rating 2.10294

Mohammad G.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
Always provide you with the overall checkup and diagnosis.

Michael B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Uriel Flires
, I will continue to use your facility for my Santa Fe

Jeffrey L.
Brigham City, UT
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable people who took your concerns seriously.
Friendly, knowledgeable people who took your concerns seriously.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

We are so glad you feel that way, Jeffrey! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown

Taylor B.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Kudos to Uriel & Tony.
I’d like to thank Uriel & Tony for assisting me with a loaner vehicle & keeping me updated throughout the repair process. My car has been starting like it did when I purchased it. Thank you.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for stopping by Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown! Please don't hesitate to call or drop in if there is anything else we can do for you.

West Jordan, UT
12/13/2018 Category: Service

OS
Olive S.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Uriel was polite & explained things clearly so I could understand what services needed to be done & why and he gave me an estimate on the cost
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you

AG
Andres G.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Andy Gallegos
Friendly clean
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback! We appreciate your business, and hope you'll let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

DT
Daniel T.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Ken Garff lit my car on fire.
Took my car in for service. Driving it home the car started to smoke up. I pulled into my driveway and popped open the hood and there was a fire insife my engine bay. I had to pull the rag out of my engine bay while it was still on fire to prevent it from getting worse. The rag was left on top of the area where the turbo unit is and had very visible scorch marks and debris. I have pictures of the damages before the dealership said that it was all good after wiping down the damaged parts.

Oh I also have a dash am that recorded everything that morning from the time I left my house, the techs performing the service, and me driving home and popping the hood to discover the issue.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

I have discussed this with my General Manager and we will be reaching out to you.  We are happy to help with whatever problems that the rag has caused.

Tony

Great customer satisfaction.
They told me exactly what I needed to know and sent me a video of the service.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the review! If there is anything more we can do for you, please let us know.

BF
Bryan F.
North Ogden, UT
Love Ken Garff Hyundai overall
I love how Ken Garff sends a video diagnosis to the customer. This helps me make informed decisions on maintaining my vehicle.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We are so glad you enjoyed our video feature! We strive to provide a 5 star experience for our customers, so please let us know if there is anything we can do to better next time.

WC
William C.
Bountiful, UT
Santafe
Prompt, thorough, reasonably priced
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate your feedback! If there is anything else we can do for you, pleast let us know.
Thank you for visiting Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown

HH
Hiram H.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service and fast return of the vehicle, I’m very happy
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience! Please let us know if there's anything else you need

CT
Christopher T.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/06/2018 Category: Service
5 Star Leasijg experience
From the today I walked in to check the Hyundai brand for the very first time, to the day I drove off in my newly leased Electric Blue Elantra GT Sport, the peopke ar Ken Garff Hyundai were always friendly and helpful. Also, they were never pushy. I never felt any pressure or need to hurry along the process. I could have pulled the plug at any part of the process and I don’t think they would have stopped being kind and helpful. My salesman Frank was friendly and knowledgeable about every part of the process. He was fun and had good passenger etiquette as I test drove several models in their current lineup. Thanks Frank! Get a new alarm clock, buddy!
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Christopher, we are SO happy you felt that way throughout your entire experience, thanks for sharing! We appreciate the choice you made to visit us and we hope to continue business with you.

PS- I will make sure Frank sees this, he'll love it  :D

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick and courteous! Got my oil change and 2 recalls done quickly while I waited. Friendly staff, clean facilities.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown.Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent support from Ken Garff Hyundai
I had a flat tire late in the afternoon and towed the car to Ken Garff's dealer. The car was ready the day after early in the morning: very fast and professional !
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

We are so glad we were able to have that done and ready for you first thing! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

MQ
Maureen Q.
Syracuse, UT
12/04/2018 Category: Service
People
Uriel was able to fit me in quickly and resolve my problem.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks for stopping by Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown!

RL
Robin L.
Thanks!
Bob was extremely friendly and helpful!
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown!

MT
Melanie T.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
The customer service was excellent the day I needed their help!! Loved the video I received after, it was so nice to be able to see the under carriage and what was being explained to me!!!
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our new video feature! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Taylor, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good sevice
They have automated the communications and improved in a number of areas. Overall a good experience.
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

We are so happy you feel we have improved since your last visit! We are always working to make sure our customer feedback and suggestions are implimented. Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown, we hope to continue business with you.

James R.
Draper, UT
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Car owner
Quick and courteous!
SAMMY P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown!