Overall Rating 4.7032948/5Overall Rating 4.7032948/5Overall Rating 4.7032948/5Overall Rating 4.7032948/5rating 4.7032948
Overall Rating 2.16484/5Overall Rating 2.16484/5rating 2.16484rating 2.16484rating 2.16484

Kevin S.
Bountiful, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Thanks Megan and Brett!
Megan and Brett were very helpful in making the repair a good experience.

EB
Erika B.
Layton, UT
11/15/2019 Category: Service
The people that work for this dealership are wo friendly and patient. They care about my questions and do there best to service my needs.
My vehicles engine light was coming on and off and it just wasnt performing the way it should be. When I took it in I just had so many questions about the different things that could be wrong with my vehicle and Brett did a great job answering my questions and explaining his response. He was very patient and provided me with a lot of suggestions and such. Once my vehicle was serviced he went out of his was to talk to his manager about putting the cost of my vehicle services under the warranty( which I was only a couple of miles over), and they did. NOW THATS COSTUMER SERVICE. He provided wonderful service. Thank you Brett, appreciate you.

WN

Vickie P.
Syracuse, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Ken Garff Hyundai takes care of my car and me!
Quality service when it's convenient for me. The service advisor always answers my questions and he helps me understand why the service is needed and when the next service is due. They discuss the cost and only do the service that I request so there are no surprises. I like seeing a familiar face when I arrive and there is always a welcome greeting.

BY
Brent Y.
South Jordan, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Loved the great service we received from Ken Garf Hyundai Downtown location.

Rachel M.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and great service. Clean environment.

OP
Orval P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Communication on total price or at least make customer aware that part cost is seperate form installation and give a total price
Work was done quickly and well was not offered the car wash it may not be included in the service i had done

John D.
Bountiful, UT
2012 Hyundai Azera
Professional and courteous!
I am always confident when taking our cars into Ken Garff Hyundai for service. The staff is professional and always respectful of my time constraints. The job always gets done right - or they make it right with no hassle.

RJ
Richard J.
South Jordan, UT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Your service department is wonderful!! Thank you!
I won’t go anywhere else for service!

EM
Elizabeth M.
Simple and easy
They were super helpful and polite from the very beginning to the end . They made the entire process simple and they send you updates of your car as well as texts throughout. 10/10 would recommend.

BP
Brad P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service with friendly people.
Great friendly service that is also very informative of what exact services are being performed or what services are needed.

Layton, UT
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Honesty isn't important to Ken Garff Hyundai
Don't always trust what they tell you. I would question them and make them show you what they did to fix your car. I paid for windshield wipers, and trusted they put new ones on. I left the lot and found out it was still my old ones. I over heard them about how they were going to get more money out of female because she didn't know anything about cars. Just just ask more questions and make them show you their work.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey for us, I take these things very seriously and am digging in to find out what exactly happened.  We want to be open and honest in all of our dealings with our customers, in all situations.  I will be reaching out to let you know what I have found.

West Jordan, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Love the video

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
2nd Routine Service
Quick service while I waited.

AF
Ashley F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
attention to details
Nice Job!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant people to talk to
People were friendly and helpful

DK
Dave K.
Sonata repair
Courteous and informed customer hep, videos sent of diagnostics. Highly trained mechanics.

Julie G.

Alexandra P.
Centerville, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and nice
It was nice to have a woman taking care of my service.

David S.