Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5rating 4.725
Overall Rating 2.1375/5Overall Rating 2.1375/5rating 2.1375rating 2.1375rating 2.1375

Sandy, UT
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
No loaner cars available.
NO loaner cars available.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

I know it is an inconvenience to be without your car while we are working on it and I apologize that we did not have a rental car available for you.  I will look into this further when I get back to the dealership tomorrow and reach out to you. Thank you for your feedback.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
Overall Good Experience
Didn't oversell or overcharge for services, as many dealerships sometimes do.

Anna B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Well coordinated, helpful
I lost my one car key on a weekend. Ken Garff Hyundai helped me arrange a tow to the service center, then cut me two keys before the end of the day (Saturday). I thought this whole process would be a nightmare of coordination, and take forever. It was the opposite. The staff I worked with were friendly and helpful, everything was coordinated between offices/staff, and it didn't take as long as I thought. What a relief. What could have been a very crazy-making weekend ended up just being a little blip of an inconvenience.

Draper, UT
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service great besides grease marks
The service was great and quick. My only complaint is that my car left with grease marks on the outside of the glovebox that were difficult to remove.

AG
Amber G.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Highly Recomended
The man in the shop that helped me with my car was amazing!!
He kept me in the loop the whole time.
HE defiantly went above and beyond to answer any and all questions I had.

Uriel was amazing and his customer service was outstanding!

RD
Richard D.
Clearfield, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Communications issues between service rep and technician.
Direct instructions given to service representative were not completely communicated to the maintenance technician who did not follow customers instructions.

SD
Steve D.
South Jordan, UT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding experience in vehicle maintenance. I pulled right in without an appointment They immediately began working and were done in less time than they estimated. They contacted me by text including a video from the repair mechanic explaining what he did. Perfect!

Kerry S.
Midway, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Explain what's happening and keep me informed by texting whie waiting.
The person explains what will happen and gives me a timeframe and keeps me updated by text.

2014 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2019 Category: Service
love you guys
always fair and friendly

Robert G.
Layton, UT
06/11/2019 Category: Service
prompt detailed one stop service
I was able to receive service on my vehicles advantage plan the same day that i called, the help at the service desk was very pleasant and informative then while servicing I was contacted on a couple of other issues by text which was appreciated. Finally the service was completed in less time than estimated always a plus!

Dorian W.
Syracuse, UT
Communication
I found the service person very nice and explained what was going on. Would like to see a lower price for the 15000 mile service

Marguerite M.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Another Great Experience
Once again they took care of my car in a timely manner with friendly service.

Jayme S.
Bountiful, UT
06/10/2019 Category: Service
The guys in the service dept are always willing to help and are always super nice.

Vernal, UT
Go In
Great service. Uriel did a great job. Don’t waste your time with the schedulers. Just contact the service department directly.

VP
Vickie P.
Syracuse, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service for my car and me.
Oil change, rtires rotated and on my way in less than 30 minutes. No one does it better than Ken Graff Hyundai Service.😁

James G.
Morgantown, WV
06/07/2019 Category: Service
A++ customer service - to an out-of-towner
The staff at Ken Garff Hyundai, particularly the service person who readily agreed to squeeze us in for our car issues (we were on a long trip from West Virginia through the Yellowstone National Park and back home again), really went above and beyond. We greatly appreciated his assistance with the rear taillight problem.

I only hope you can sort out the name of the gentleman who helped us - unfortunately, I can no longer recall his name - but he was very kind, and helped us out tremendously. Great job!

Riverdale, UT
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Video Inspection
The video inspection that was texted to my phone was terrific! What a great service. I appreciate the shuttle service to take me to work. The service advisor was very knowledgeable to let me know my service was covered under warranty.

Ken Garff Hyundai in Salt Lake is GREAT!

GH
Gregory H.
Kaysville, UT
Limits on abilities
For routine maintenance, Ken Garff is as good as it gets. But the time I needed extra service on the driver's side mirror I had damaged, I got no satisfaction at all. It was very frustrating. When I asked for an estimate to repair the mirror, they acted like I didn't know what I was talking about. I was transferred around to several different people and none seemed to know how to help me and didn't seem all that interested in helping me. Fortunately, I was referred to Young Automotive and through excellent understanding and service, I had the repair done and insurance paid in the least amount of time expected. I love my Hyundai Sonata, but couldn't refer Ken Garff to anyone.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

I have read over the comments that you have made and am very interested to get the whole story so that we can correct our processes in order to help all of our customers better. I apologize that I was unable to get a hold of you sooner, I will reach out to you when I am back in the office on Thursday, thank you for taking your time to complete the survey.

TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

I appreciate you taking the time with me today, I will pass on the information that you have given me and have somebody from our Corp. team give you call.

Reliable Consistency
Reliable and consistent; servicing my vehicles for several years now.

John H.
Awesome fast service
Recall - done. Oil change and tires rotated - done all in less than 30 minutes and at the time of my scheduled appointment