Overall Rating 4.7193005/5Overall Rating 4.7193005/5Overall Rating 4.7193005/5Overall Rating 4.7193005/5rating 4.7193005
Overall Rating 2.08772/5Overall Rating 2.08772/5rating 2.08772rating 2.08772rating 2.08772

Park City, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Stop asking for 5 stars
It is annoying that your staff constantly asks for 5 star review, stop asking for it and do the kind of service that deserves 5 star review. I find it unprofessional to ask and even pressure your customer to post a 5 star review.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Service excellent
Samantha P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown! Please let us know if there is anything further we can help you with!

BL
Brenda L.
Centerville, UT
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Engine light
Helped me without trying to sell me what I didn't need. Friendly.

We apppreciate the review, Brenda. Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown. Please let us know if you need anything in the future

WJ
Wendee J.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Best Service EVER!!!
Thank you for going the extra mile to install the part on my car. Once again I couldn’t be happier with Ken Garff.
Samantha P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

We are so happy you always have a fantastic experience here, Wendee! Thank you for making us your #1 choice for your part installation.
If there is anything more we can do please don't hesitate to let us know!

Sandy, UT
Ken Garff Service Department
The service department always meets my expectations and often exceeds them.

We can't tell you how much we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown!

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great & Timely Service
From making the appointment, to arrival to a timely completion a 5-star experience.

We appreciate you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us! Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown. If you need anything down the road, please don't hesitate to drop by or give us a call, we are always happy to help

North Salt Lake, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service, great people
Quick and excellent service recieved.

Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown!

CD
Clayton D.
Ogden, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Samantha P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown. We strive for five stars here, so if there is anything we could have done to improve your experience with us, please let me know so that I can make sure we improve next time.

Doug W.
Waukesha, WI
08/11/2018
Customer Service
My daughter is a grad student at Utah. While she was back home in Wisconsin friends jumped her dead battery, then replaced her battery. All the power to the dash, windows and radio were out after the new battery. I call from Wisconsin to schedule an appointment. Friends got the car there. They did a great job finding to issues. They kept me update on the progress of the repairs at a fair price. Being thousands of miles a way was nice to have been treated fairly. Would highly recommend them.
Samantha P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us, Doug. Customer service is our number one focus here at Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown, so I am glad to hear that you were taken care of and kept in the loop on the status of your daughters vehicle. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please give us a call.

Scott S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!
My service writer kept in contact with me via text while my vehicle was being serviced. He even texted me a video clip showing an inspection of my car. It was great service!

We appreciate your feedback, Scott! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with us. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Midvale, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Only place I will take my Elantra
I love this place! Last service I got a video showing me how my tires and brakes looked - I decided to replace 2 tires but had ZERO pressure or upselling about any of my service. You've created a very loyal customer.
Samantha P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown, we appreciate you for taking the time to let us know about your most recent visit! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so I'm so happy it was a positive experience, and that we were able to earn your future business. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to give us a call or drop by.
Thank you!
801-257-3200

LD
Lisa D.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I’ve been really pleased with how well the staff take care of my car. I get several updates and feel the information is truthful and accurate. Really happy with my experiences.
Samantha P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

I am so glad you have been having positive experiences with us, Lisa! We strive to keep our customers well-informed and it's always so good to hear when we do. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, and also for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown for your service/maintenance needs!

BL
Brian L.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and communication from Uriel in the service dept.
Excellent!
Samantha P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear our newest advisor was able to be so helpful. If you need anything from us in the future please let us know.

WR
Wade R.
Farmington, UT
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great honest service everytime!
Always please with the attention and care.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review, Wade. We hope to see you for your next service/maintenence appointment! Thank you so much for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown

Kim B.
Elko, NV
Service Sucked
Service not consistent
Samantha P., Brand Advocacy Manager from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I am so sorry to hear about your experience, Kim. I will be getting with the service manager today before I leave to discuss how we can take care of you, and either him or I will be giving you a call no later than Tuesday evening. Thank you for your patience.

801-257-3203

HH
Hiram H.
great customer service
The gentleman who gave me a ride home was very good and his driving skills are excellent,

Thank you for give me a ride back to my house and the dealer.

Thank you for the review, Hiram! We appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
POOR SERVICE
They had me drop off at 7:00 am and promised fast service at that hour and they had me wait over 1.5 hrs instead of the 30 min they promised.

I am so sorry to hear the schedule caused a problem for you, our records show that your appointment was set for 8:00-8:45 am. I will pull the phone call and follow up with you today to see what we can do to help you out.

TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

I appreciate your time and feedback.  I have been unable to talk directly with you but did leave a message offering you two complimentary oil changes for your hassles. We do appreciate your business and if there is anything else that we can do please feel free to reach out to us.  Thank you.

Tony Pulsipher
801-257-3231

08/05/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Had my oil changed and a recall taken care of. I had an appointment and was helped immediately. Uriel was my service advisor and was very nice and helpful.

Thank you for the positive feedback on our newest advisor! We really appreciate you, and if there is anything we can help you out with in the future please don't hesitate to let us kow.

David S.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, knowledgeable about what needs to be done.
Fixed issues and in timely manner.

Thank you for your feedback, David! Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown, we look forward to your next visit.

Jeffery L.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I went in to get my tires aligned to protect my investment in the new tires that I just bought. While they were looking to align the car they found several things that were wearing out and needed to be replaced. I was glad to get the work done and get my car more road worthy for the next little bit. I will be glad to go back and get a few more things that need to be repaired.

Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai Downtown! I am so happy our team had their eyes open for potential hazzards in your Elantra. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.