Overall Rating 4.7631537/5Overall Rating 4.7631537/5Overall Rating 4.7631537/5Overall Rating 4.7631537/5rating 4.7631537
Overall Rating 2.13158/5Overall Rating 2.13158/5rating 2.13158rating 2.13158rating 2.13158

Stanley W.
Tooele, UT
Good service.
Good servoce.

AW
Anthony W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Like a dealership
They are a great dealership and specialize in Hyundai.

Sarahjane M.
Layton, UT
Fast, Reliable, Honest
I don't have much bad to say about Ken Garff Hyundai. They've taken good care of me and my car in the 3 years since I purchased it. I love the Advantage Care program and the service technicians have always been friendly, honest, understanding, and thorough. Happy to service my vehicle here!

WG
William G.
West Jordan, UT
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Transmission woes with 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Despite being serviced twice for the same issue, the problem still remains. No amount of congeniality can make up for the unresolved problem relating to the driveability of said vehicle!
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

I am sorry to hear about your experience, I can look into this and contact you to see if there is anything that I can do to help out.

Joseph S.
Location, service, timeline
great service, perfect timing and easy to access, just off the freeway...........

Orem, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Team Friendly and Thorough
Service team was thorough and very friendly. Car was ready on time. Jake really helped me out and was great to work with. Overall Great experience!

BW
Bobby W.
Syracuse, UT
Tucson
Good work and great to work with.

Dan G.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Service was very quick and accurate. People are very friendly and are willing to answer any questions.

SF
Sonia F.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Everithing is done very good and in short time
Very good

ES
Eric S.
Park City, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Great communication and timely service
I take my Santa Fe here to get it serviced regularly, they're always timely, communicative and the lounge is great (free drinks, popcorn).

Though... they don't always report complete set of services to Carfax (if tracking your maintenance accurately is important to you).

Carla B.
West Jordan, UT
04/14/2019 Category: Service
The best place for service:)

BW
Bradley W.
Monroe, UT
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great communication
Best part about this process is the texting and keeping me informed on things.

Jamie B.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Loved the text updates and videos.

Really Great service! :)

MF
Miguel F.
Bob at ken garff Hyundai down town slc Utah
I do not know Bob's last name at Ken garff Hyundai downtown salt lake City Utah but he is awesome. He let me know that the service that I need can be done in increments. That will make it more affordable for me to have my car serviced. No one has ever ex reached out to try to help like that I really really appreciate that

BJ
Brooke J.
Layton, UT
Friendly staff
The staff was very nice and helpful. They went over everything with me, gave me a time frame and then was done before that. I always come here for my oil changes.

Provo, UT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Representatives always polite and honest.
I'm always made to feel welcome and treated fairly. Service is always done in a timely manner.

Jay H.
Efficiency
They did a lof, rotation, recall repair, and DMV emissions test, sent results to the State, and tagged my plate. All in under one and forty five minutes!!! Very efficient. Thanks so much.

FD
Frederick D.
North Salt Lake, UT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2019 Category: Service
This was the quickest and best experience I have had in many years!
When an alert came on my light panel, I took it seriously and made an appointment to go in to the dealership. I am so glad I did,,,, ,even though the malfunctioning light went off on my way to the dealership. I was done in less than an hour and it was so friendly and professional. Will be going back again when needed.!

2014 Hyundai Accent
Worked to Make things right
Things went poorly the first time, but KG reached out to make things right. This effort was really appreciated. Although you would rather have things go right the first time, things happen. Honest staff.

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Dont bother with an appointment
Apparently an oil change takes 3 hours. So just show up whenever and it will likely be shorter.
TONY P. from Ken Garff Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

I apologize that your oil change took so long, let me look into it and I will contact you shortly. Thank you for your feedback it helps us improve our processes.