Overall Rating 4.2727255/5Overall Rating 4.2727255/5Overall Rating 4.2727255/5Overall Rating 4.2727255/5rating 4.2727255
Overall Rating 1.72727/5rating 1.72727rating 1.72727rating 1.72727rating 1.72727

NB
Natalie B.
Thorp, WI
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Professional all the way
I have been very happy with my 2015 Sonata. When I bring my car in, I never feel like I'm being told it needs something it doesn't and I trust my advisors. Chuck and DJ have been a great help ever since I purchased the car, and when I said I had to bring it to another dealership for service since I was out of town the last time, it was no trouble.

The only thing that is a problem for me is that there is no time I can bring the car in for service that I'm not working and that is very difficult since I work 1-1/2 hours away. One day until 7 or 8pm and/or a Saturday morning would be so perfect for me. There is another dealership that stays open until 7pm one day a week which makes it more convenient.

HB
Helen B.
Cumberland, WI
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Review.
Always accommodating, always professional and helpful.

EK

Sharon H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
timely manner
They get the work done thoroughly and in a timely manner.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thak you Sharon. We appreciate your business.

DK
Dena K.
Spooner, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Courteous and Thorough
Ken Vance is the closest Hyundai dealer to my location. They are very accommodating on their scheduling for service and knowledgeable about the brand. The service dept. has never been anything but courteous and helpful.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Dena,

We appreciate you taking the time to share these kind words.

Terri B.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
Very satisfied with service
Great service, friendly staff, appreciate the nice lounge, coffee & cookies provided while I waited.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.

GW
Gary W.
Holcombe, WI
Service department
Friendly and competent staff.

PP
Pete P.
consistency
service writer d.j. did an excellent job seeing to my needs.

Now lets get those Cubs fired up. LOL

Thanks again,

ED
Eugene D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
timely service, attention to detail
Brought my car in for acceleration problem, it was quickly diagnosed and parts ordered. Repair was done within 2 days and a rental vehicle was provided while mine was in shop. Same problem reoccured, quickly repaired and again rental was provided. All service was under warranty with no cost at all to me.

Thank you Eugene.

We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Fall Creek, WI
04/03/2019 Category: Service
I had the interior detail cleaned and they did a great job.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Dennis M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Service man tried very hard to resolve our issue with the rear hatch reversing and hitting us on the head
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Hope it is operating correctly for you.

Daniel R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/29/2019 Category: Service
I'm not sure what you are asking for here. How about "Not Very Happy?"
First time I felt disappointed in the service there. Previously did call and inquire about the price of a new battery this winter from you and it was about $30 higher than any of the other places I checked. I also asked about the price of dropping it in for me and was told about $40. Purchased the battery from Farm and Fleet in Hallie and they installed it for under $9. I know I was paying more for oil changes there and realized you rotated the tires and did an inspection of other things and felt it was worth it. Now I'm reevaluating my thinking on that. I had recommended your service to my son who has an Audi and lives in Mpls but when I told of my recent experience he said that the price for the brake job was ridiculous so I don't think you'll be seeing him bring in his Audi anytime soon.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
I looking into this I see that we did replace the front pads and resurface the rotors.
The rear brakes while not being worn to point of replacement had one of the pads seperate from the steel backing, This is typically found once the brake caliper is removed, which we did while prforming the cleaning and lubrication. There is no repair for that type of failure except to replace the pads at that point.
I am sorry for the unexpected repair, However had this pad worked its way out while you were traveling there would certainly been more serious damage.

BK
Betty K.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME SERVICE!
i am now on my 3rd car from Ken Vance and I highly recommend them! The sales staff are great to work with and the service dept. is totally awesome! My car is done promptly and I get it back nice and clean.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you, We appreciate your kind words.

LC
Linda C.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Service department
This dealership has always made me knowledgeable about exactly what is going on with my car and they are so kind always and helpful
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for the kind words.

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Software recall update
Always friendly and efficient service.

We Thank you.

GS
Gerald S.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
First service on new Hyundai
Always receive great service at Ken Vance Motors!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant and courtious
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Enjoy the nice weather.

Madison, WI
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Always on time. Super friendly. Knowledgeable.
They are very accommodating and I live quite a distance from the dealership so always appreciate their willingness to set a time for service that is convenient for me.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience.

2018 Hyundai Kona
Hyundai service
Polite and respectful , well-trained knowledgeable staff
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

DF
Dennis F.
WISCONSIN POTHOLES
Even though the auto department was already booked for the day they worked on my car to get me going again! They really went out of the way to get my car fixed. They could have just said sorry
make an appointment
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Potholes are certianly more prevelant than usual, I am glad we were able to get your car back on the road so quickly.

Bring on spring.