Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
4.4

Overall Rating 4.557377/5Overall Rating 4.557377/5Overall Rating 4.557377/5Overall Rating 4.557377/5rating 4.557377
Overall Rating 2.0163902/5Overall Rating 2.0163902/5rating 2.0163902rating 2.0163902rating 2.0163902

2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Kendall Hyundai service
Took my car in for manufacturer recommended software update. The service department provided a prompt appointment and was courteous and efficient in completing the service.

Dev Roy,

Ruben B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2019 Category: Service
I am always provided with a great customer service by my service advisor George.

Mr. Bolanos,

GL
George L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, Corteous, Caring and accurate.

Mr. Lattke,

Shanice H.
Princeton, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Aaron is great. He fit me in even though he wasn’t suppose to take anymore walk in’s. I was in and out in no time. Thank you!
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Chock Hung,

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
I was in and out in less than 2 hrs for an oil change, tire rotation and software update. Mr. Capote took care of me, he was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Mr. Amor,

2008 Hyundai Sonata
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Vacation OR a New Car (with payments for 6 years)? Hmmmm....
My 2008 Hyundai Sonata and I are both very well taken care of by George and my Kendall Hyundai Service Team. That's why I just "invested" almost $3700 to repair my car. It is debatable whether buying one of the new cars being turned out these days would have been a better use of my money. Ever since I purchased my car here, I have trusted Kendall Hyundai with the routine maintenance. Rarely have I had a major problem with it. It's been a great car, all things considered....I love my car! It's a V6. Leather seats. Wood grain panels. Sirius XM radio. Beautiful inside... "fully loaded". People remark that "the inside looks just like a Lexus". Guess what....it was half the price! I have traveled the world over. In many poorer countries, people drive cars with missing doors, that have lots of dents and "broken stuff", but they still run...they use their cars to transport all sorts of goods and people, and even are used to help people they know move to a new location! Cars are not status symbols, like they seem to be here. Personally, I'll fix my current car until it doesn't make "cents" for me not to. So please don't pass judgement. The person next to you in an older model car might just be saving up for their next dream vacation.

AJ
Arnaldo J.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service that care for their customers
Excellent service always, specifically by the adviser Mr George and the mechanic: Roberto.

RT
Richard T.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Exelent job,work was done properly
Service was done on time.Workers were good at explain procedure.

NH
N H.
11/21/2019
James, Olga n Ralph
These three people are all very efficient, courteous and friendly. It made a very stressful shopping experience for me easy.
James answered all of my questions and Ralph dealt with all of my issues. Positive experience
Olga Processed all of my paperwork in a timely manner.
Everyone explained everything to me step-by-step. I highly recommend going to Kendall Hyundia,

Good morning,

11/21/2019 Category: Service
I recently utilized the maintenance and repair services at Kendall Hyundai and it was perfect. there was no argument regarding Hyundai taking responsibility for a major repair, Kendall Hyundai provided a complementary rental car and the process was painless!

Ms. Maspons,

Linda S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/21/2019 Category: Service
George is a great service representative and advisor for our cars needs.

Ms. Stephens,

ED
Eduardo D.
Key Biscayne, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2019 Category: Service
James Sanchez made the difference!
Before going to Kendall Hyundai, I was thinking what a drag it is to buy a car. We had already been to a few car dealers and it reminded me how unpleasant the experience of buying a car can be. However when we met with James Sanchez, everything just seemed to flow. We felt that we could trust him, that he was looking after our best interest. Needless to say, we got the deal that we wanted and are the happy owners of a Kona! Thank you James!!!, Will definitely refer more clients to him!

Joe P.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor
Aaron my service advisor was excellent. He was very courteous and kept me up to date on every aspect of my cars service issues

YM
Yeney M.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Sellers Representative (Helbert Cabrera)
My experience was great with the Seller Hebert Cabrera, his professionalism made me feel very confident, he explained every detail about the car that I was buying and also the maintenance service department is very pleasant every time that I go for car services.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Great and friendly
And timely service.

Mark H.
Cutler Bay, FL
Their excellent customer service
Adrian is the person that sold me my car. He is amazing. Every time I call him he’s always there to answer my questions and help me out. He’s a great salesman.

Joseph from car service was excellent. Explain everything that was done to my car. He made sure the mechanic was doing he’s job in a timely matter.
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Mr.  Halloway,

LP
Lynn P.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
George is my "GO TO" person in the Service Dept. He's amazing! Just love dealing with Kendall Hyundai. Everyone has been so friendly and attentive. You all really take good care of my 2008 Sonata, which, thanks to your great Service Dept. and my following all the guidelines as far as when to bring my car back in for service ever since 2008, is still on the roads of South Florida! I have had very few problems with my Sonata over the years. I love my car, and do the required maintenance at your dealership, because I trust you. It makes all the difference in the world. I feel better taking my car into an authorized Hyundai dealership, even though it may cost a bit more, probably, at times, to do so. It gives me peace of mind. You really know your cars; how to diagnose and "treat them", and "nurse them" back to "optimal health". I also want to THANK MANAGEMENT for responding to my request (@a month or so ago) to re-install the "gourmet" coffee machine in the Reception Area inside the showroom. That was such a nice surprise...a little "reward" for your loyal customers that really means a lot. We sometimes choose to wait there with you, while our cars are being serviced. We so much appreciate the nice, clean, comfortable waiting area, and the amenities you provide for us. It shows you actually care about us. Thank you again.
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Ms. Perrine,

We at Kendall Hyundai would like to thank you very much for taking your time to complete Hyundai’s Survey, and appreciate the kind words. We strive everyday to better serve our customers and always appreciate you and your continued support.

FC
Felix C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service on my Santa Fe
Service agent was great and I’m very satisfied with the overall experience
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Mr. Crego,

GM
Giovanna M.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Excelent!!!
Como siempre mi advicer Jorge Damian su profesionalismo y conocimiento.
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019