JQ
James Q.
Lincoln MKX
06/03/2020
Things done right
Work done right and on time at a reasonable price no problem in the years I’ve been doing business with this place
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you James, we appreciate your continued business.

JI
Jonathon I.
06/02/2020
Nice reputable garage.
Eric and his crew do a great job. Just simple approach for what's wrong and what it will take to fix it.

I'll go back again.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you Jonathon we appreciate you and your business.

DQ
Denise Q.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/01/2020
Great customer service always friendly and professional. That’s where I always go to get my car fixed. I highly recommend Ken’s to other people.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you Denise we greatly appreciate you and your business.

TP
Tony P.
MG Midget
05/29/2020
Dependable and honest
Car done exactly on time with working costing exactly what I was told it would be. Most of the time was spent waiting for an ordered part.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you Tony for your review, we appreciate your business.

RD
Ray D.
Nissan Murano
05/25/2020
Marano ck up
Knowlegable,coutesy& fair pricing!!!
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you Ray, we appreciate you and your business.

TJ
Tiffany J.
Dodge Avenger
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany said this business ran a diagnostic on her vehicle and her vehicle is still shaking.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 05/21/2020

Tiffany sorry to hear you gave us a low score, would like more details as to why. We diagnosed your over heating problems and you did not want to do the recommended repairs at that time. it is unfair to give us a bad score if we don't get the chance to repair your vehicle. Hope in the future you can find someone that can satisfy you for your car repair needs.

Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 05/22/2020

I'm sorry to hear that Tiffany, if you come back in we can see if we can figure out what is going on. Please give us a call.

KL
Kyle L.
05/12/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great & affordable service.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you Kyle, we appreciate your review and your business.

Anna M.
Cadillac CTS
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Anna said they have friendly fast service, they're kind, they have reasonable prices, and Eric was wonderful.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you Anna, we appreciate your great review, and your business.

Jane S.
04/30/2020
Great work and reasonable prices.
A friend recommended this auto shop to me several years ago. As usual Ron was right. They are great about keeping me on track for preventative maintenance. If it wasn't for the stickers on the windshield I would lose track of getting the oil changed. I don't know how to look up recommend maintenance but can always count on Eric to alert me when anything is coming up. The rare occasion there is a problem it is promptly taken care of, no extra cost to me.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 05/01/2020

Thank you Jane, we try to treat our customers as we would our family!! Because they are family!! Thank you for the great review and your continued business. We appreciate you.

Mario C.
Honda Element
04/30/2020
Went to buy some tires they took great care, awesome customer service definitely will go back for other services.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 05/01/2020

Thank you Mario, we appreciate you!!

John H.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
John said he has been going to that particular business for 40 plus years.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you John for your continued business, we really appreciate you!!

Angela S.
Bethany, OK
Nissan Murano
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Angela said this business has great service.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you Angela, we appreciate your business and your review.

Alyssa M.
Tuttle, OK
Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Alyssa said she would recommend this business for service.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you Alyssa, we really appreciate you!

Kathleen B.
Ford LTD
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Kathleen buys her tires there and they have good service.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you Kathleen, we appreciate you and your business.

NB
Nicole B.
Buick Verano
04/14/2020
Excellent customer service.
Eric is honest and fair. The rest of the staff is friendly. I will continue doing business here
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you Nicole we appreciate you and your business.