Robyn D.
Newcastle, OK
12/13/2018
Customer service and knowledge
They are wonderful, knowledgeable and reasonable. I always know they will tell me the truth, not over charge me and not do anything unnecessary. Best customer service ever. I will always take all of my vehicles here.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Robyn!!! We appreciate your continued business! We thank you for your great review!!

Margaret D.
Saturn SL
12/12/2018
Fast and efficient service
Very satisfied with my service only problem was I received a text message saying my appointment was for 7:30 am and a email stating 8am so I had to wait 30 minutes till a worker arrived but I’ll know next time that they don’t start working till 8am my car is running very good and I thank you for your service
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Margaret, we appreciate your review, and are very sorry for the confusion.

Jean W.
12/12/2018
Ken's Tire and Auto
I and my family have done business with Ken's for years. They are a very honest and trustworthy establishment.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Jean, we appreciate you and your family!!

Rick C.
Jones, OK
Dodge Dakota
12/05/2018
One of the best places that gave me great service
Great service Friendly Smiles will refer all my friends to them..
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Rick, we appreciate your review and your business.

Doris P.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Doris said the staff was friendly.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Doris, we appreciate your review and your business.

Doug S.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/04/2018
Very honest does the complete job
Took my pickup to ken's had bad roadwalk they checked it out found several problemscalled me before they did anything then with my go ahead they proceded to fix it drives like a new truck now they really know what their doing the complete an total job thanks
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Doug, we appreciate the great review. We are so very happy you are happy with our work. Thank you for the business.

Doug S.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/28/2018
Great place they know thier business
Took my 88suburban to them with a backfire problem checked entire truck over fixed the things they work on ad vised me on the others took thier advisenow my truck runs like new they were right on
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Doug for your review. We appreciate your business.

Ray D.
Nissan Murano
11/24/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE! KNOWLEDGEABLE! ALWAYS GOES BEYOND EXPECTATIONS! AND I LOVE THE NEW APP ABOUT YOUR CARS HEALTH!!! THANKS KENS FOR SUCH FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!!
EXCELLENT SERVICE! KNOWLEDGEABLE! GOES BEYOND EXPECTATIONS!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Ray! We appreciate you and your business!!

TW
Terry W.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Terry said they are honest and good at what they do. She thanks them.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you Terry! We appreciate your business and your review.

Michall H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/23/2018
No BS and no over charging
This place doesn't try to BS you or sell you stuff you don't need. They are honest and upfront about what they can or can't do. Prices are very reasonable and service time as short as they can make it.

Really like going there.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Michall. We appreciate your review and thank you for your continued business.

Rachella H.
Choctaw, OK
Kia Forte
11/20/2018
Friendly and reliable
Love their honesty, and friendliness of the staff
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for your review Rachella, we appreciate your business.

BG
Bill G.
11/16/2018
Can trust Eric & crew to do the right thing.
Eric & crew are very honest and dependable. I highly recommend car service at Ken's.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Bill, we appreciate the review and your business.

Jack M.
Guthrie, OK
Ford Police Interceptor
11/10/2018
Engine Light
Work done in timely manner as always. Eric explained what the problem was and replaced the Fuel Oxegen Sensor. Also changed my oil today...didn’t realize I only had just a free hundred miles before I would have been back in...SAVED ME AN EXTRA TRIP!!
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Jack, we appreciate all the nice things you've said and we thank you for your review and your business.

Janie G.
11/07/2018
Auto service
You have always been fair and honest. Your service is timely. If there are changes to the original agreement, they always call and discuss the changes to see what the customer wants.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the review Janie. We appreciate you and your business.

TA
Tamy A.
Chrysler Sebring
11/06/2018
Compassionate and honest employees
Been going here for years and always given the best honest treatment on my auto. I'm one happy customer.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Tamy, we appreciate you and your business.

Ray D.
11/01/2018
Responsive to my needs ... knowledgeable..courtesy! I highly recommend KENS TIRE & AUTO!.
Responsive...knowledgeable... courtesy....
And explains the problem in layman's terms!
I would HIGHLY recommend KENS TIRE& AUTO SHOP!!!
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Ray! We appreciate you and your business.

Jorge A.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jorge said they did a good job
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Jorge. We appreciate you and your business.

AD
Ann D.
Kia Soul
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ann said she always had good luck with the business, for years, and recommends it to anybody.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Ann, we appreciate you and your business.

DT
Devan T.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Devan said the business was very timely and had his vehicle fixed when they said it was going to get done.
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your review Devan, we appreciate you and your business.

RV
Randy V.
Tuttle, OK
Mercedes-Benz GLC
10/25/2018
Ken’s Tire and Auto
Fast service and quality outcome!
Eric F., Owner from Ken's Tire & Auto responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Randy, we appreciate you and your business.