BW
Brenda W.
Union, KY
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Always Great!
Jason and Jeff totally rocked as always!
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience!

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
First service, was in and out within an hour. Friendly staff, efficient and great experience.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank You for the high star rating!!

Christie B.
Highland Heights, KY
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Very Happy
Staff is excellent
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Robert W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/19/2018 Category: Service
This was 50,000 service with only one problem to fix and HYUNDAI had extended the warrenty on that part so it was no charge. Service great as usual.
Scott W., Fixed Operations Director from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review!

NH
Noel H.
Bethel, OH
09/18/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Got the oil changed, good service

Thanks Noel!

Shannon B.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Kids
Wasnt planning on having the grandkids, but when they tagged along, Kerry employees even made sure we knew about the free ice cream truck that was there!

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for the great review and glad to hear you were able to jump in on the fun!

Leslie M.
Alexandria, KY
Routine Service
Great job Kerry Hyundai of Alexandria! Service was on time and friendly as usual.

Thank you Leslie!

HT
Harold T.
Maysville, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai service
As scheduled and completed promply

Thanks Harold!

James S.
California, KY
Local Top Qualiyi Service
So lucky to have quality service close to home. Friendly professional service, no complaints.
Scott W., Fixed Operations Director from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks James! We appreciate the great review!

LH
Linda H.
Covington, KY
Friendly staff
The staff always does a great job. Only thing this time is they didn’t reset my computer to show my oil change had been completed
Scott W., Fixed Operations Director from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Linda,

Thanks for taking time to send in your review. I appologize that we overlooked resetting your oil life monitor. If it is convenient to stop by we can reset it for you very quickly. I will also review our procedures with my team to avoid this from happening again.

Randall H.
Flemingsburg, KY
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Helpful, Informative service with Quality Genuine Hyundai Parts
Jeff was helpful and informative and took the time to answer my questions about the synthetic oil upgrade. I was really happy to see that Kerry Hyundai has already put my 9/10/18 service record in the My Hyundai online dashboard. I really like that they use the Hyundai Motors oil filter that is specific to my Elantra (which does a great job filtering the oil). It's hard to get that kind of service where I live locally in Flemingsburg.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Guest Service
The reflection of a business is shown in its employees. At Kerry Hyundai the guest services are superior and there is a very comfortable atmosphere. It is stressful to have repairs done to your vehicle in costs of time and money, this can be either offset by great guest hospitality or made much worse by blase attitudes. Thumbs up to Kerry Hyundai for making a comfortable, low stress environment and providing a helpful, caring staff! Thank you!
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Kerry Hyundai and we hope to see you again soon!

DV
Daniel V.
Newport, KY
2005 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Fixing my car.
The man said about 2.5 hrs to 3 hrs, and he was correct. It took 2.5 hrs wait, no problem.thanks.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank You for the kind comments and this review. We hope you have a great day.

Independence, KY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Took care of my vehicle in a timely manner and ordered a replacement part which also came in very quickly.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank You for the great review. We are happy we were able to help you out.

Cheri M.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
I have been a customer for 16yrs I would say that speaks louder then words! I will go out of my way to get my oil changed here due to how they treat me. I never feel as if I’m a problem or bothering them like the other one I go to if I cannot make it to this Hyundai dealer for an oil change but if buying a car I will not go anywhere else until I get treated differently!
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank You for the great review and kind comments. We’re happy to have you apart of the Kerry Family.

Sean C.
Bellevue, KY
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
Car was serviced at time of appointment and finished in a timely manner.
Scott W., Fixed Operations Director from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks Sean! We appreciate the the opportunity to earn your business.

Batavia, OH
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Crew
Female friendly.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

Joseph D.
Cleves, OH
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Mrs.
Good and reliable to work with. Person in charge of car dealership maintenance great
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Have a great day!

AR
Allen R.
Fort Thomas, KY
09/08/2018 Category: Service
best service always.
Great service anytime my car needs service plus a car wash[ thank you]
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

RE
Rebecca E.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
The customer service department for Hyundai went above and beyond to help fix the A/C problem
I want just want to say thanks again for the efforts made to help fix my A/C compressor on my 2013 Hyundai Sonata.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here.