PL
Cold Spring, KY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Received the recall notice, called service and they got me in right away. They explained to me what the recall was for, what they have to do, and they different options available. Very pleased with their professionalism.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank You for the Great Review!!

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Best.service.ever!!
They are thorough, patient, accommodating, and generally fun to be around. that’s not easy to say about car dealerships these days!
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank You for your kind comments and great review.

Maysville, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly professional
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank You for the awesome review.

BW
Brenda W.
Union, KY
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
Jeff and Jason are the best. Always pleasant and ready to help.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here. Thank you again for the great review!

QW
Quintin W.
Highland Heights, KY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Kerry Hyundai Service Advisors m
No the experience I had like always was flawless. I do however want to point out how excellent the advisors Jeffrey and Jason down in Hyundai service are. Each and every time I have an issue they are right there to help, they go above and beyond for me. I hope this message gets passed to the right people because they have 2 excellent employees down in Hyundai service!
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

RL
Richard L.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
My first oil change was scheduled quickly and performed quickly. Very nice people here.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank You for the great review, have a great day!!

WC
Wesley C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and quick
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank You!

SG
Shirley G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Close to my house. Love my car! Nice people.
Just need to work on answering phone!
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review!
Thank You!!

VB
Vernon B.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Car checkup and recall repair.
Great service. No pressure.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Have a great Day!

Susie C.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Jeff and Jason are very knowledgeable and friendly! They were very quick and efficient!!
Scott W., Fixed Operations Director from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thanks Susie! We appreciate the great review!

Shannon B.
Florence, KY
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/05/2018 Category: Service
a little farther
this dealership was a little farther than the one I normally go to, but mine had a month wait for scheduled maintenance. not only did they get me in the next day, but the experience was just as friendly and the made me feel at home.
Scott W., Fixed Operations Director from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for the great review and the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Butler, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Nothing but the best
Greeted with friendly smiles. Confirmed service requested. Completed service in a timely manner and included a free car wash.
Scott W., Fixed Operations Director from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks for the great review!

GH
Georgia H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Appointment was timely. Service advisors were very friendly and professional. The price was very reasonable.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your kind comments and great review!!

Judy B.
California, KY
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous!
Great job to the T!
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank You for the great review!!

Amelia, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Generally satisfied
The cause of the issue I brought my car in for was unable to be determined, and therefore unable to be addressed. But I did get a recall addressed.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Your feedback helps us improve, so thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. If you are willing, please give us a call at (859) 474-2826 so we can discuss your experience further. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

KN
Kathleen N.
Milford, OH
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/03/2018 Category: Service
would never go any place else !!!
more than excellent
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thanks so much for your kind words! We’re happy to have you apart of the Kerry Family.

AG
Amy G.
Highland Heights, KY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Fantastic Service
I always get great service here and as well as fantastic customer service.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Thank You and have a great day!

GG
Greg G.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Consistently maintaining excellence!
What a wonderful feeling it is to know and trust in a business like Kerry Hyundai that consistently maintains excellence and professionalism. From the point of intake to paying the bill - everything is handled with a kind and professional attitude. Why would I go anywhere else...they have my business and it was one of the main reasons I bought two cars from Kerry within 2 years. I highly recommend this dealership.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!!

BP
Barry P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle would not start after a birthday dinner for my mother in law. AAA came to tow to the dealer and diagnosed issue and showed me a workaround to put it in neutral to get it running. Dropped it at the dealer after hours for the service department. Got it to the dealer without an appointment and was ready to wait several days for them to not only get it in and diagnose it, but then to get the part. Dealer totally surprised me in calling the next day with the same diagnosis that AAA had given me, but that they had the part in stock and would have it ready that afternoon. Much better service than some other brand dealerships that we have dealt with.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank You so much for this great review!!

SG
Samantha G.
Morning View, KY
06/29/2018 Category: Service
11250 Service
My visit is always great at Kerry Hyundai of Alexandria, but there were just a few things off this time. I came in for my 11250 service and oil change, but did not receive my sticker on the windshield that states next oil change or my all points paper stating what they had checked. This is the first time I have had those things missing. It isn't a huge deal but just odd. I like to know when my last change was and if they truly remembered to do the all points inspections.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. Thank You for your review.