Latest Review about 1 hour ago

04/20/2019 Category: Service
Kerry Hyundai
The staff are personable; the service is thorough; the waiting area is comfortable & very clean.

Verona, KY

Bellevue, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Kerry Hyundai
Friendly and helpful staff. Had a little snag in getting new tires but with helpful staff worked out good.
JASON W. from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the perfect survey! We will see you next time.

CP
Connie P.
Alexandria, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service.
Service was fine. Wished Hyundai would send out coupons or discounts on service work. Helping out customers from time to time makes they feel wanted.
JASON W. from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the survey back. I will look into you not getting any coupons. Thank you again!

SR
Sally R.
California, KY
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great car and wonderful service
I was hesitant to buy a Hyundai because I had purchased more "well known" brands in the past. My neighbor owns several Hyundai vehicles, and I asked him if he would recommend the brand. He did not hesitate when he said he'd definitely recommend Hyundai. I also checked the Consumer Reports issue on new cars, and the Sonata earned high marks (just like those more well-known makes and models).

I tend to keep my vehicles for 10+ years, so I bring in my Sonata for service at regular intervals at the Kerry dealership. The service crew is terrific to work with--very polite and helpful.
JASON W. from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for you perfect survey! We will see you next time.

Dayton, KY
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly.
Very polite, and professional service advisor who took care of the service I scheduled. Everything was great.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank You for the kind comments about our team and this great review!

RE
Raymond E.
Flemingsburg, KY
04/13/2019 Category: Service
2016 sonata
Went to get the oil changed and recall notice fixed. They were veryprofessional

PL
Paul L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Jason and Jeff were very helpful.

BW
Brenda W.
Union, KY
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
Jeff or Jason are the Best Hyundai Service Guys in Northern KY!

Richard C.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Always excellent service at a fair price!
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank You for this great review!

SD
Steven D.
Erlanger, KY
04/11/2019 Category: Service
great team effort, in and out in less that 1 hour on a Saturday!
JASON W. from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!!! See you next time.

KT
Karen T.
Union, KY
04/10/2019 Category: Service
How did you do
Great job
JASON W. from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!!! See you next time.

Cincinnati, OH
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Nice
Nice people
JASON W. from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! See you next time.

Mary S.
Taylor Mill, KY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
service people price location
good
JASON W. from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! See you next time.

Carol W.
Highland Heights, KY
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and great service
Service is efficient and on time. Jeff and Jason do not try to sell you unnecessary parts and repairs. Feel as if I can trust them.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank You for this great review and kind comments about our team! Have a great day Carol!

Ralph M.
Bellevue, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Very courteous and friendly. Questions answered honestly. Great service.
JASON W. from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you so much, we will see you next time!

RP
Rose P.
Melbourne, KY
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Greeted promptly, employees very nice, waiting area is very nice
Made an appointment for service to my car. My car was fixed at the time of my appointment. I was in and out very quickly - obviously that depends on what you are having done to your car. The waiting area was comfortable and spacious. I also love my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and will definitely be returning to buy another Hyundai when the time comes.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Hi Rose, thank you so much for your positive comments and this great review! We hope to see you again soon!

CG
Carl G.
Cincinnati, OH
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/04/2019 Category: Service
friendly , informative service priced fairly
The service is great. Honesty , Integrity . They stepped me through any extra services rendered that was not requested on my part via recommendation. I will always bring my Veloster to Kerry
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Hello Carl, We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

DF
Daniel F.
Alexandria, KY
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Car Svc
Guys at the service desk, as are the techs who do the work. I will always use the svc dept, but will never by another car from Kerry Hyundai. I've bought three cars from Kerry two used and one new, but after the rotten experience and double dealing I received when we bought our Tuscan I'll never buy from Kerry. The Tuscan is great. I'll recommend the svc dept.
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Hi Daniel, thank you so much for your positive comments about our Service Department. We sincerely value your business and hope to see you again soon!

CV
Charleen V.
Fort Thomas, KY
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Friendly ..
Jeff and others were very professional but also kind and considerate.Even the gentleman who drove me to the shopping area while the car was being worked on.You are lucky to have this staff.They deserve 6 stars
Alysha E., service bdc from Kerry Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Hi Charleen, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team and this great review! We hope you have a great day!