Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 3.5000007/5Overall Rating 3.5000007/5Overall Rating 3.5000007/5rating 3.5000007rating 3.5000007
Overall Rating 2.35714/5Overall Rating 2.35714/5rating 2.35714rating 2.35714rating 2.35714

TC
Tom C.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Service when you get it, very good, making appointments, like pulling teeth
Getting the service is fine and they do good work, and when getting there, the service representative(s) do well asking about the customer needs while also giving recommendations. I have never had an issue with those aspects at all.

My issue is with setting up appointments online and then getting a response when it doesn't work (it never has). My most recent attempt to do this was met with an online assistant telling me a service rep will call me back (they didn't but I I admit that I knew that would happen, it is the history of that), two days later I had to call the service dept and get an appointment (I felt lucky getting through) as my experiences doing that have been mixed at best. My online experiences have been terrible. Calling history has been less than stellar, with sometimes being put on long hold, or told they will call back and then they don't. There's an option to look at my service history online, but it is non-existent, so I couldn't remember if I had one type of service performed before, that would not needed on this recent visit (tire rotation). But the service rep could see there that I didn't have this done, so I got that service. Why have this service scheduling online only to have it disabled, why not just remove it and make sure there is more than one person taking care of the appointments, checking the customers in and out and taking care of the payments. The last rep was awesome, but I could see how stressful being alone doing all those functions would be in that working situation. Also at least allow service history to be viewed, this would save time for the reps and figuring out what service is needed. If 3.5 stars were allowed, that would be it, solely on scheduling (lack of) ease, but my service experiences while there have been good ones.

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Good work on oil change
Nice waiting room & guys at service desk are nice

2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Where I bought my Hyundai 10 years ago and still love my Tucson
Overall it was fine except for the phone issues

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick and painless
Instantly my car was taken back and serviced in a quick manner. Haven't had a bad experience at this dealership the whole time I've had my Elantra.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and work is done in the time they said it would be.
The service people always treat me with respect and most important - they do NOT act like I couldn't possibly know what they are talking about. Everything is explained in clear terms and they patiently answer any and all questions. I am always happy with the service here!

GK
Georgette K.
Clermont, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Rude Manager, ineffective service, long waits.
27 inspection was listed on receipt but never given. Car never left service drop off area. Service didn’t start until I checked on it 2 hours later. Manager lied and said they had been working on it. However that I don’t believe because trunk release button doesn’t work and I had to tell mechanic he had to use key fob to open it.
The other employees were all very nice and professional.
STEVEN R., Fixed Operations Director from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 07/16/2018

We are looking into your situation and will investigate the claims. Thank you for the survey submission

John F.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Just good

BG
Brenda G.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The best Employees Hynda has to offer.
Staff is the key to Hyundai of Florence ky.
It's like our extended family. Always have out backs. P.s.thanks for the coffee 🤗

Walton, KY
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, professional, and friendly!
I recently got my oil changed and was in and out in no time. They were happy to answer any questions, and always do so with a smile. Great folks!

Richard S.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Experience
From initial purchase to my first service has been awesome. I would gladly recommend Kerry Hyundai and the Hyundai brand to all of my friends in the market for a car.

Dolores L.
Walton, KY
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service on my 2094 Hyundai Santa Fe
They did a great job was very professional

CD
Carol D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Ms.
Appreciate drop off service.

DJ
Denise J.
Crescent Springs, KY
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Eh...could use some work
Rocky start to a engine replacement campaign. Waited over a week for a loaner only to find out I should have had one since day one. Was told I may have to pay for a battery if it wouldn't start my car at the time of the replacement which after talking to HCCC was not true. Thanks to HYUNDAI for sending the engines promptly. The dealership was able to knock mine out within about 2 weeks instead of the 2 to 4 months like originally predicted. And the exchange for the loaner vs my car after it was done was painless!
STEVEN R., Fixed Operations Director from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey.  It is always nice to  feed back on how we are doing.  I do greatly apologize  for the issues that you had at the beginning of your transaction but Iam glad that they were able to get the car back to you sooner then expected.  I have talked the advisor and the Manager down there to use this as a teaching item on your experience .  If there is anything else I can do for you please feel free to email me back or give me a call.  Thank you for being a valued customer.

Ronnie B.
Independence, KY
07/03/2018 Category: Service
New engine
I was very pleased with the hassle free customer service experience took a little long for the engine but was covered with a rental very happy with the Hyundai brand

RF
Robert F.
Greendale, IN
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Ok this time
Customer service was whats your name what do you want? That's all.
STEVEN R., Fixed Operations Director from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey.  It is always nice to receive feed back on how we are doing.  I do greatly apologize that while you were in for service that you had some issues with the customer service.  I have talked to all the advisors and used this as a teaching lesson.  If there is anything else I can do for you please feel free to email me back or give me a call.  Thank you for being a valued customer.

Anthony B.

Paula C.
Villa Hills, KY
07/01/2018 Category: Service
let's Git 'er done ...
I would maybe rec to a friend, but explain to them the "double meaning" terms in a contract are not customer friendly. We were told car starter was "farmed" out. We didn't "farm" anything. Gave our money to Kerry Hyundai. Bought extra coverage and was told key fob was covered and still don't have fob for some reason...

DA
Dawn A.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Staff is always accommodating, very kind and prompt

Covington, KY
06/29/2018 Category: Service
60000 Mile Service
The staff at Kerry Hyundai of Florence is professional, kind hearted and accomodating to my needs as Elantra owner. I have had all of my vehicle maintance performed at this dealership and have always had an awesome expereince. I thank you.

PD
Patricia D.
Dry Ridge, KY
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Your review
Said everything I needed on previous pages
STEVEN R., Fixed Operations Director from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 07/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. It is always nice to receive feed back on how we are doing.  I do greatly apologize for the issues you had with our phone system.  We have just installed a new phone system as of 6/14/18 and are working the bugs out of it.  We will have the issue addressed by your next service and if you ever have issues getting through you can always just email me and I will be more then happy to make sure that someone gets back to you.  If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to email me back of give me a call.  Thank you for being a valued customer.