4.4

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Joseph S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Antenna fix
They did a great job and were completed on schedule !

GN
Gary N.
Williamstown, KY
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service, great staff!
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

RF
Robert F.
Greendale, IN
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
Wanting to buy a new car was wanting something other then Hyundai, but there service center is wonderful.
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for letting us know how wonderful we are.  We appreciate your business.

NC
Nancy C.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Thanks to Kyle and Jeff
I just want to give a shout out to Kyle, my service coordinator and Jeff, the mechanic who performed the services on my car! They were outstanding and I really appreciate the great care Jeff provided when servicing my car.
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how Kyle and Jeff provided you with excellent service.  We appreciate you being a loyal customer.

Sanya B.
Cincinnati, OH
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Very good service
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/17/2020

We're glad to hear that you received good service.  Thank you for the positive feedback.

Susan M.
Walton, KY
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Best place to buy a car!
I was impress with the sales department when purchasing my vehicle...Since owning my second Sonata I have always been very satisfied with the service department... Everyone at Kerry Hyundai go out of their way to help you...
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you so much for the great review.  We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

GF
George F.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
The service was great as usual Thank you.
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/17/2020

We're glad to hear that you had great service.  We always appreciate when we hear from customer's that had a great experience.

Mark S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and great service
It was done in a timely manner
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.  Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future for all your service needs.

Covington, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2019 Category: Service
Standard Oil Change
Always a great experience at Kerry Hyundai of Florence. Thank you.

WB
Walter B.
12/22/2019 Category: Service
The Friendly people

Keith M.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Service agent was courteous and friendly and got me in and out in a timely manner.

James K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Good job very efficient and good service people
I had the service on my Hyundai performed at Kerry Nissan since no one ever answers the phone at the Hyundai service. Kerry Nissan service Manager Jimmy Puckett answered their phone on the second ring and we went down to see him and what a pleasant person he is. My oil filter and tire rotation were performed in about an hour and they even washed my car. Kerry Hyundai service is just not good you can't even get in touch with them Kerry Nissan needs to be complimented for a job well done Jim and Sandy Krajceck 859-525-8384

Sarah M.
Bellevue, KY
2009 Hyundai Accent
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service, professional, knowledgeable technicians
I have always had good experiences when bringing my Accent to be serviced. Thank you for your honest and expert work!

LH
Linda H.
Burlington, KY
2014 Hyundai Accent
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Personalized service
Went in for my usual oil change and as always was greeted with a smile by Christina. Got to meet a new employee in the Service Department - Kyle. Oil change was quick and I was out in approximately 45 minutes. What I like, and have always liked, about the service I get at Hyundai is that it is a no hassle experience. And of course the friendly folks there.

Alice M.
Walton, KY
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Your service dept. is by far amazing! They really helped me out when I needed my tire replaced Immediately. I can in to the service dept. with only 1 hour to get my tire fixed or replaced. They had it finished in 45 minutes with a smile on the faces of the service desk people and the mechanics. I have never experienced such a wonderful team at any dealership before. Thanks again!
Alice M.