Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.533336/5Overall Rating 3.533336/5Overall Rating 3.533336/5rating 3.533336rating 3.533336
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Robert H.
Independence, KY
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Staff doesn’t know things they should know
Not a good review
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/24/2018

I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't have a good visit.  If you would like to contact me, I would be more than happy to discuss what went wrong last visit.

Jamie F.
Villa Hills, KY
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great job
I always bring my car to the dealership when I have a problem or just for a oil change. They are awesome and always keeps me updated with any delays.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the kind words and for letting us know that you are pleased with our service.  We are very lucky to have you as a valued customer.  If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to call.  We look forward to seeing you in future.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  It's always good to hear when a customer has a pleasant experience.  If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

DA
Daniel A.
Erlanger, KY
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Sucks
They should be shut down
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/19/2018

I am sorry to hear about your recent visit.  If you would like to speak more about your situation feel free to contact us at 859-371-8191 x 5419.

Independence, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Gas
My only complaint is that I got into my car and I had no gas. I had at least a 1/4 tank or more and when I picked it up my fuel light was on.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and letting us know that you were pleased with your visit.  I am sorry to hear about the gas situation.  If you would like to contact me, I would be more than happy to help you with your gas situation.

Patriot, IN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Not Happy
Not happy.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/19/2018

I'm sorry to hear about your recent visits where we were unable to fix your concern.  If you would like to contact me at 859-371-8191 x 5419, I would be more than happy to talk with you about vehicle and try to fix the problem.

2005 Hyundai Sonata
Great Company
A great company who cares about each individual customer. They meet my needs every time I go whether it's a big job or something as simple as changing a bulb in the tail light. They go above and beyond.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for choosing Kerry Hyundai as your service center.  I am happy that we provide you with a GREAT experience every trip.  We look forward to seeing you in the future, and if you ever need anything please let us know.

AG
Ann G.
Crittenden, KY
courteous and swift
very efficient.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you had a great experience on your last visit.  If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

NM
Norman M.
Timely Service
Easy in and out!
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that your return visit was better.  If you have any future troubles, please let us know immediately.

NM
Norman M.
Friendliness
Great service. Just delayed longer than I expected and no phone call back after leaving multiple messages.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  I am sorry to hear that you could not reach our service department, and it took longer than expected.  If you ever have trouble reaching us, please contact the number listed below. It's my personal extension.

Jeffrey W.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The people
The people you deal with at Florence are always willing to answer any questions you have no matter who you ask and thats what I like the most. Most places send you to the person that started helping you first and you can wait for some time for them to be free. Not good business.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your most recent experience.  If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

BG
Brenda G.
Burlington, KY
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Truth, stands behind product's
Best service, great customer service, too mechanic, s,
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey.  I am glad to hear that your last visit was a pleasant experience.  If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

SF
Susan F.
Union, KY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
This has been the best service visit since the purchase of our vehicle. The service manager, Joel took time to talk to us. Service was completed as requested, Travis & Brandon took the time to explain another feature we were having issues with. We really appreciated the combined efforts of the service team.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that we provided you with a GREAT service experience.  If you every need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

859-371-81914 x 5419

HH
Harold H.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
not so great
previously stated.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/07/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your recent visit with us was not a pleasant one, and you had to wait longer than you expected.  If you would like to bring the car back in at your earliest convience, I would be more than happy to clean whatever was messed up on your vehicle.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

GN
Gary N.
Williamstown, KY
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff! Very helpful!
The staff are very friendly and helpful! Answered all my questions!
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for coming to Kerry Hyundai for your maintenance.  We are really happy to hear that you had a nice experience.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kerrry Hyundai

Worthville, KY
09/04/2018 Category: Service
They took my car straight in and serviced it .
The people are friendly and helpful and they seem to care about their vehicals .
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, and letting us know that you had a great experience.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Burlington, KY
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Close by and prompt
Close by and prompt
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time and filling out our survey.  We are really happy to hear that you had a GREAT experience while having your car serviced.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Jeff W.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Did you replace my synthetic oil???
Hmmm?
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to Kerry Hyundai.  I have checked the records from your last visit and we didn't use synthetic oil on your engine inspection.  Unless the customer notifies us, per that recall, we use conventional oil.  If you would like to come back in, I will gladly change the coventional oil out and put full synthetic in your vehicle.

859-371-8191 ext. 5419

Elsmere, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/30/2018 Category: Service
2 hours for an oil change
Service communication could use some work
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for your recent trip to Hyundai.  I am sorry to hear about your long wait while here.  I have spoken to the advisor about keeping customers up-to-date with their vehicles, and giving accurate wait times to customers.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  We look forward to hopefully seeing you again for service in the future.

859-371-8191 ext. 5419

Batavia, OH
08/29/2018 Category: Service
TRAVIS
TRAVIS
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 08/31/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.