Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.7894737/5Overall Rating 3.7894737/5Overall Rating 3.7894737/5rating 3.7894737rating 3.7894737
Overall Rating 2.42105/5Overall Rating 2.42105/5rating 2.42105rating 2.42105rating 2.42105

Williamstown, KY
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome staff!!
Great experience!
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for the great review and the positive review.  We appreciate your business and for choosing us for all your service needs.

Sanya B.
Cincinnati, OH
09/18/2019 Category: Service
The service personnel are very nice.
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the positive review.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Susan M.
Walton, KY
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Kerry Hyundai is a great dealership.
Kerry Hyundai care about their customers from buying a new car to getting service.
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer at Kerry Hyundai of Florence.  We value your business, and we appreciate you taking your time to let us know how we do.  If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Stanley M.
Independence, KY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2019 Category: Service
They had my parts, good price to install, timely and great staff
See title!
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit.  We are happy to hear that you were pleased with every aspect of your service visit, and look forward to seeing you again for all your service needs.

Ludlow, KY
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Female check in/out
The young female checking in and out was a pleasant but also an authority figure in a very good way!
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/18/2019

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your service writer from start to finish.  I appreciate you taking the time to let me know that you had a great experience.  We look forward to seeing you again.

CK
Crystal K.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I've been a customer since 2012. I would like to thank Joel and the Service Team for GREAT Customer Service.
Your Service Team provides a professional, honest and courteous experience every visit.
I would and have recommend Hyundai of Florence.
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/16/2019

Crystal,

Thank you for letting us know about your great experience at Kerry Hyundai.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We look forward to seeing you again.  Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything.

CR
Christy R.
Hebron, KY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Everybody very nice
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again.

2017 Hyundai Azera
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Good fast service
Treated very well
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/13/2019

We're happy to hear that you were treated great and you enjoyed your service visit.  We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Katie M.
Verona, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
So Great!
The staff is amazing, they always treat me great!
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We are always happy to hear from customers when they have a great experience.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for all your service needs.

Keith M.
Union, KY
09/07/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Great service. Had a question as to why my clock quit working. Service tech told me there was an upgrade made. It just so happened this same day my clock started working again.
I wasn't aware of an upgrade taking place. Service tech also informed me that my drive belt was starting to fray and I informed him to go ahead and change it. He was friendly and
very courteous.
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking your time to fill out our survey.  We are happy to hear that you received great service from us.  If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.  We look forward to seeing you again.

PP
Philip P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Service I general
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for letting us know how we did.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a great day.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2019 Category: Service
My oil change was great, but you keep sending e-mails to the wrong address. gwo@zoomtown.com
great service
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/03/2019

We are glad to hear that your oil change went great. I have updated your email in our system.  If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

TC
Tom C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service.
I've been a customer of Kerry Hyundai for over 14 years now. The service I've had performed on my car has been great each time, keeping me informed on anything of notice they see while servicing my cars. They certainly have come a long ways from my first experiences long ago and for the better. Kerry also has a very comfortable lounge area for heir customers waiting on their vehicles getting serviced. Also, one no longer needs to make appointments getting an oil change, just simply pull in.

All in all it's really good! Now, if Kerry would only get their website fixed for scheduling service appointments other than oil changes.
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for the positive review.  We are glad that you had such a great experience.  If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.  We look forward to seeing you again.

PP
Paula P.
Burlington, KY
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Service was good
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 08/30/2019

We're happy to hear you were satisfied with your service.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know.  We look forward to seeing you again for all your service needs.

Burlington, KY
08/30/2019 Category: Service
See previous comments.
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 08/30/2019

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with getting ahold of someone.  If you would like to call 859-647-3676 going forward, this is the number to our appointment scheduler and operater at Hyundai.  She is here M-F from 8-5

Mary C.
Walton, KY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2019 Category: Service
On time for appts and clean and comfortable waiting room
Same as above
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.  Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything.

Ronald S.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Appreciate being able to have oil change without an appointment
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 08/28/2019

We thank you for filling out our survey.  We are happy to hear that everything went great during your last visit.  If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Erlanger, KY
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Quick and easy
Came in for an oil change, no appoinment, and they got me in and out in a timely manner
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 08/28/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey.  We value your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Vevay, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/26/2019 Category: Service
wonderful experience!
the service department is wonderful! Friendly counter agent and they got me in an hour early and out an hour early!!!
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 08/26/2019

We are glad to hear that your service appointment went great.  If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Dillsboro, IN
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Tire had nail in it.
Brought my car over cause the tire light was on. They checked it out told me that I had a nail in it, and they would plug it from the inside. The only issue I had was how long it took. I came over at 1230pm they told me to come back in an hour or so. I didn't leave until close to 4pm. I live in indiana and I was hoping not to spend all day over there. They did a great job. Thanks
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent service experience at Kerry.  I am sorry to hear it took longer than you expected, but we appreciate that you were satisfied with the repair.  We look forward to seeing you again.