Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.722225/5Overall Rating 3.722225/5Overall Rating 3.722225/5rating 3.722225rating 3.722225
Overall Rating 2.38889/5Overall Rating 2.38889/5rating 2.38889rating 2.38889rating 2.38889

02/17/2019 Category: Service
quick work
Work was completed in less time than expected.

GT
Gary T.
Villa Hills, KY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and always knowledgeable.

RF
Robert F.
Greendale, IN
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Kinda got what I asked for
Always friendly went for oil change and 1 new wiper that was 18.00. Had them look at my smart trunk that's not working. They said there is a scuff mark on bumper so I was probably hit. And that's why it doesn't work and would be a few hundred to fix the smart trunk.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the review.  It's always nice to hear from customers that enjoyed their visit.  If there is anything else you need in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

RF
Robert F.
Greendale, IN
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Wrong tires
Had to have 2 front tires replaced. I said I wanted the same tired on it they said it would be 291. I went to pay it was 251. Thinking it was some kind of discount come to find out they put a different tires on. No way to prove what we agreed on. The tires are fine but wanted matching tires.

Robert,

I'm sorry to hear about the tires.  I understand that you would have liked matching tires on your vehicle.  If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

PC
Priscilla C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service....
....

Priscilla,

Thank you for the positive review.  If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Better than expected
I have been there many times and while the quality of the work is better than expected. Auto repairs are always painful.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your service visit.  We appreciate your understanding of vehicle service needs.  If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

GH
Gary H.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
First service on new car
Got in and out really quick but would like to have been told results out of the inspection other than that everything seemed okay
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you felt about your last visit.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we would be more than happy to go over anything with you.  We value your business, and we look forward to servicing you in the future.

Covington, KY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
customer service is good
good
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the positive review.  We are always happy to hear when a customer has a good visit.  If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service and goos price
The service is good and fast but had issues to make an appointment using the web site. I called to make the appointment but was not on the record when I arrived at the dealer. The mileage counter was not reset for the next service.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 02/06/2019

I'm very sorry to hear about your most recent experience.  If you would like to stop by anytime, we can reset your service interval for you.  As for the website, we were switching the website to a new design last week.  It will take some time, but it should be running with no problems here in the next week or so.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

TG
Tammy G.
Ft Mitchell, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and the staff was nice.
I was able to get a appointment right away.

Cincinnati, OH
01/31/2019 Category: Service
The staff are friendly and answered all of my questions and even let me know about recall items that were required and said they would be glad to do them that day as well. The service DEPT completed the work in the time promised.

Dolores L.
Walton, KY
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2019 Category: Service
They took my car at appointed time and did not have to wait a long time

PL

Not sure ?
Not sure???
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/28/2019

Kathleen,

I am sorry to hear about your problem.  If you have the documentation for the free oil changes and tire rotations, you can forward them to me and I can make sure they appear on your account for future visits.  If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.

LH
Linda H.
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Though I did not have an appointment for my routine oil change, I was greeted warmly and my car taken back right away. The oil change only took about a half hour. Though Travis is no longer there, Joel took great care of me and my car. The two new associates (two gals who I was glad to see!) who were working in Travis' place kept the pace moving in good order. Always a pleasure to see the Hyundai folks.

Deborah M.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership!
I have bought four cars here and absolutely love the friendliness and efficient service! Treated like family!

JV
Jerrald V.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous and efficient

2015 Hyundai Azera
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Average service.
Reminders for service are good.

01/19/2019 Category: Service
They caught a serious issue, gave us a loaner and fixed it in a timely manner.

TG
Todd G.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Car stuck in limp mode
car was running fine until brought in for a recall on the ECM. After they did the reflash to the ecm ,now car is stuck in limp mode on cold mornings. Taking car back today.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/21/2019

Todd,

I am sorry to hear what happened to your vehicle.  Next time if you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact us.