RZ
RICHARD Z.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/22/2021
Always great service.
Anything from a regular tuneup to in depth repair, they are wonderful. Complete, friendly and professional.

LL
LEN L.
07/19/2021
Honesty and great communication
Honesty and great communication

JIM H.
Toyota Tundra
07/17/2021
Very satisfied. Highly recommend.

DEBBIE S.
07/16/2021
Friendly, honest service
I have been taking my cars here for years. We just recently moved to the east side of Cincinnati and I will still be taking my cars here for service. I trust their work.

DEBBI M.
Nissan Versa
07/14/2021
Have never been disappointed with these guys!! Excellent customer service and timely repairs.

DENNIS M.
07/09/2021
Great Service! and dependable.
Great Service!

ROB M.
Mason, OH
Acura TLX
07/05/2021
Acura TLX service-135,000 miles
Excellent service as always. Dealer recommended a service Jim told me was not needed. Saved me over $1,100.It’s wonderful dealing with such honest and decent folks

DAN M.
West Harrison, IN
07/01/2021
Driven to serve
We have just started to take our vehicles to The Garage recently. We’ve had some major problems with one of them. These guys have worked tirelessly to get it done and returned to us in a professional and timely manner. Even though they have had major challenges to overcome, they have not taken advantage of us as they could have. Highly recommend

RO
RICK O.
06/19/2021
excellent service
Always fit me in. Fair prices.

STEVE H.
Cleves, OH
06/19/2021
A/C Repair
The team at the garage got my truck into their shop and fixed my A/C leak in the timeline promised. This family owned repair shop is an OUTSTANDING repair facility. I’ve being using them since 1985 and have never had an issue with their quality of work. I highly recommend The Garage!

GB
GAYLE B.
Buick Rendezvous
06/18/2021
As always, great service at The Garage!
Thank you for coming to my aid and working with Goodyear so they would honor their tire warranty. Thanks to your help, Goodyear replaced my tires at a very reasonable price. Jim, Jimmy, Joe and all the guys at The Garage have been taking care of my cars for at least 30 years now and, as far as I'm concerned, there is no better place in the Cincinnati area to take your cars for service.
Thank you, Jim!

JOE L.
Cadillac CT6 Sedan
06/12/2021
Great honest & courteous
They are by far, the best place to take any type of vehicle to get serviced. I’m so glad I found them!

Porsche Macan
06/09/2021
Great service / support a local business
Never disappointed when using The Garage. They provide quality service at a fair price. They recently replaced the brakes on my Porsche at a price the dealer could not match.

If you are looking for that go to garage, this is the place for your automotive service needs.

KH
KEN H.
Harrison, OH
06/09/2021
Calling on Monday to see if I could schedule an oil change for Tuesday- Joe told me he would work me in that morning. Great service guys!