MARK L.
11/16/2018
Friendly and honest
They were able to fix my car along with my father's car when other garages were unable to.

DE
DON E.
Cadillac SRX
11/15/2018
It's like coming home.
We have three cars that are taken care of by the Garage. The family owned business is run the way you would want a business run fair & reasonable.

JON G.
Best Mechanic on the West Side
The Garage is great! Knowledgable and trustworthy, they put the customer first.

SP
SHELLY P.
Chevrolet Traverse
Headlight replaced
Prompt service and great work as always!

Great place
Great place always does a great job and a place you can trust to do the work right

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Very honest people
The staff are very friendly and does great work in a reasonable amount off time...this will continue to be my car shop...love it

STEVE C.
Toyota Avalon
Breaks
Had grinding and pulsating front end. The Garage took care of everything. Quick and professional. We take all our vehicles here for repair.

BL
BOB L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
2008 Ford Sport Trac
Brought car in, called to let me know exactly what was wrong and how much it would cast. Gave the go ahead and fixed everything to my satisfaction. I called later and asked to have the oil changed, also no problems. Got it back and drives very well, thanks

BRETT S.
Cleves, OH
11/08/2018

RITA C.
11/07/2018
Car gods
I have been going here for years. This place is beyond amazing. Always honest, fair, and willing to explain what is going on with my vehicle and the cost before doing the work. Sometimes I think they feel as bad as I do when it is bad news. They treat me like family.

ROBERT B.
North Bend, OH
Toyota Camry Solara
11/07/2018
They always fit me in

Max H.
Nissan NV200
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Max said the service was good.

PM
PAM M.
11/03/2018
I've been taking all of my cars to The Garage for years. They are honest and their prices are reasonable. I highly recommend them.

STEVE B.
Harrison, OH
Toyota Tundra 4WD
11/03/2018
Great company great mechanics, been going here for years
FANTASTIC

11/02/2018
The service is good. I feel I can trust this company with the care of my car.

GW
GENE W.
Cleves, OH
Acura MDX
Auto Repair & Service
Thank you for your courtesy & I'm always satisfied with your excellent service.

PA
PAUL A.
Acura TLX
Dependable and trustworthy
Dependable. Trustworthy. High quality. Excellent customer service. Great value.

SR
SHARON R.
great service
Never had bad service in all the years going to the garage

DONNA W.
North Bend, OH
10/30/2018
Work on my CRV
Very honest and conscientious. Prompt service. Willing to give me a ride back to my place. A genuinely friendly and knowledgeable neighborhood business.

MARK W.
Acura MDX
10/29/2018
Quality Work, Friendly and Fair..
My goto shop for all needs!