JIM S.
Ford Edge
12/04/2019
Never disappointed in the work you do.
I have being coming to the Garage for the last 30 + years. The repairs are done quickly at a reasonable cost. i have never been disappointed in the work done or the cost.

KEITH B.
12/03/2019
Customer service.
Cant be at they're customer service.

TG
TODD G.
11/26/2019
Outstanding service again!
I had a major issue with my vehicle. The diagnosed it and corrected it and I picked it up, that day!

RUBEN M.
Dodge Nitro
11/23/2019
Customer Service is great!
The Garage is a credible place to take your vehicle to!

JASON L.
Nissan Titan
11/21/2019
Best service garage ever!
Thanks for all the excellent work..

MARIANNE L.
11/15/2019
I can always trust their service, and their recommendations.
OOps! I was given someone else's invoice. I need to come back and get the right one.

KH
KEN H.
Harrison, OH
11/15/2019
Great service, great people!
Jim and gang always try to work you in when the need is there. I appreciate their honest evaluations of the car problem and their fair pricing!

TIM B.
Lawrenceburg, IN
GMC Savana Cargo Van
11/14/2019
I simply cannot say enough about them
The Garage has exceeded my expectations in every encounter.

RT
ROB T.
Pontiac G6
Power steering failure
I had a power steering failure on my 2008 Pontiac G6. I tried to diagnose the problem without any success. I dropped the car off to The Garage, a few hours later they found the issue. It was electronic and in the heart of the steering column. In my opinion it would be difficult to find but The Garage found and repaired the vehicle in a day and a half.

ROBERT S.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
The garage
The team at The Garage are very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I will be bringing all my repair work in the future to this shop.

CD
CANDY D.
Toyota Matrix
11/13/2019
Trustworthy, competent, reliable, and friendly !
I've been going to the garage for years. I trust them to fix all of our cars. They get the job done.

JIM S.
11/10/2019
They stand behind their work and treat you right!

MARK R.
11/09/2019
The Garage
Honesty, repairs done correctly, the people, fair price

PB
PAUL B.
11/06/2019
The people and the quality service

PR
PHIL R.
Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019
Garage service
The service is accurate and prompt and friendly

Covington, KY
11/04/2019
Just great all around.
Always great from top to bottom.

MV
MIKE V.
Harrison, OH
Ford Edge
11/03/2019
Just good peole to work with, they have earned our trust over the years.
Alway nice to see you folks, and we appreciate the great service, knowledge and smiles...
BTW: A Hot Coffee would be nice those chilli mornings. ;-)

Its all good.

JIM T.
11/01/2019
JTT - 2009 Accord Starter
Outstanding service. Called late Friday, had car towed there after hours. Finished Thursday, with regular updates at key points. Ready for pickup as promised, and bill amount clear and reasonable for the work performed. Highly recommended!!

JOHN G.
Honda Fit
10/26/2019
Always great service!
We’ve been going here for years. When you find someone you can trust, stick with them. This is the place for me!

KEVIN M.
Kia Rio
10/26/2019
On my side.
Have always done what they can in a timely manner.