Honda Civic Cpe

ES
Eric S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Eric said his experience with this business was average, but he would still recommend them for service. He said they do good work and they are always done on time. He appreciates them taking him back and forth since he only has one vehicle.

Mary B.
Ohio
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Mary said she put her keys in the giant slot in the back labeled keys. She was supposed put it in the box. She was not told that, so she had to wait longer on her service. She had to return a second time to make sure the service was done.

MARIANNE L.
11/15/2019
I can always trust their service, and their recommendations.
OOps! I was given someone else's invoice. I need to come back and get the right one.

09/18/2019
Lack of communication
Dropped the car off for routine oil/tire rotation. We always get it back the same day. Was not done and no phone call to let is know. Needed the car for work. Have to go back againto get everything taken care of as we get ready for vacation.

09/04/2019
2004 Dodge RAM
Honest evaluation of vehicle issues, with reasonable options to fix a problem.

Addyston, OH
Chrysler 200
08/20/2019
Fair pricing, great employees
They are reliable and don't overcharge or try to convince you to get unneccessary repairs like other companies do. I'm grateful that they were willing to drop me back at home, so I could wait there while they fixed my car. I just wish I wasn't trapped in my apartment, unable to go anywhere, for 6.5 more hours than I needed to be. I brought the car at 9:30am and when I called at 4pm, he said they had just pulled it into the garage. I wish there had been better communication to know they wouldn't get around to it til then. I had many errands to run, and it was a beautiful day that I could've spent outside, but instead was trapped in my apartment.? At least the repair was a lot cheaper than it would've been if I had taken it elsewhere.

AG
AARON G.
Cadillac Seville
05/18/2019
Friendly and Honest
I originally brought a 2003 Subaru Legacy to the garage to address a rack and pinion problem. Turns out I had a power steering leak dumping oil in the assembly causing damage. They did quick work and got the car finished for less than the initial quote. I was so pleased, I brought in a second car for service that they also completed for less than quoted. I highly recommend these guys.

MARK L.
11/16/2018
Friendly and honest
They were able to fix my car along with my father's car when other garages were unable to.

11/02/2018
The service is good. I feel I can trust this company with the care of my car.

BR
Bill R.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Bill said this business is good, this recent visit the business told him that they might not be able to fix the issue and if they cant they want him to bring the vehicle back, but he says to bring the vehicle back is tough because he only has Mondays off at work and the business is always full on Monday he would have to book it for 5 weeks out.

07/14/2018
Courteous and clean service
Patched a tire

Bryan B.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said the service was good. However, he stated the price was a little high.

04/30/2018
WiFi while waiting
I appreciate that there is WiFi

03/16/2018
Oil Change
Done promptly and they checked the brakes for me.