EC

ES
Eric S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Eric said his experience with this business was average, but he would still recommend them for service. He said they do good work and they are always done on time. He appreciates them taking him back and forth since he only has one vehicle.

Mary B.
Ohio
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Mary said she put her keys in the giant slot in the back labeled keys. She was supposed put it in the box. She was not told that, so she had to wait longer on her service. She had to return a second time to make sure the service was done.

01/18/2021
Replace coil
3rd time and have honored the warranty everytime.

Scion xD
12/31/2020
Always willing to help us out
The garage is very busy right now and we appreciate them still finding time to fit us in and get us taken care of. We can always trust our cars to the garage.

Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
10/15/2020
Good Auto Repair Shop
Good service! They change the oil and replaced my tires while I was away on vacation. Only negative is that they do not have weekend hours. So if you need transportation while your car is being repaired your out of luck.

08/19/2020
Friendly and fair
The owners are very personable and easy going guys. They take care of your car and work with you. I trust their work. Fair prices too. Only reason I didn't give 4 stars is because they don't often call when your car is finished, you have to call in to them and find out.

Volkswagen Golf
07/29/2020
Can't Go Without Tires
I enjoy doing business with The Garage. I asked for a quote on tires. Their quote came in at least $60 dollars less than Volkswagen Service quoted. I was able to schedule service in a timely manner and they had me back on the road the same day. I also like that fact they can talk a woman seriously, give me the information I need to make an informed decision and they are not talking down to me.

06/26/2020
Fast friendly service they stand behind thier work
Fast friendly service

Volkswagen Golf
05/05/2020
COVID and car stalling
I really appreciated the fact the Garage could work with me during this weird time. They were able identify the problem and fix the car before I ended up stuck somewhere. I would take the car back to the Garage for maintenance and I am glad my brother recommend them.

Honda Civic Coupe
04/28/2020
Once again awesome service!!!!
Always prompt, reliable, reasonably priced service!

MARIANNE L.
11/15/2019
I can always trust their service, and their recommendations.
OOps! I was given someone else's invoice. I need to come back and get the right one.

09/18/2019
Lack of communication
Dropped the car off for routine oil/tire rotation. We always get it back the same day. Was not done and no phone call to let is know. Needed the car for work. Have to go back againto get everything taken care of as we get ready for vacation.

09/04/2019
2004 Dodge RAM
Honest evaluation of vehicle issues, with reasonable options to fix a problem.

Addyston, OH
Chrysler 200
08/20/2019
Fair pricing, great employees
They are reliable and don't overcharge or try to convince you to get unneccessary repairs like other companies do. I'm grateful that they were willing to drop me back at home, so I could wait there while they fixed my car. I just wish I wasn't trapped in my apartment, unable to go anywhere, for 6.5 more hours than I needed to be. I brought the car at 9:30am and when I called at 4pm, he said they had just pulled it into the garage. I wish there had been better communication to know they wouldn't get around to it til then. I had many errands to run, and it was a beautiful day that I could've spent outside, but instead was trapped in my apartment.? At least the repair was a lot cheaper than it would've been if I had taken it elsewhere.