JEFF M.
Jeep Patriot
12/01/2020
Fair and personable
These guys are always fair and resonable

EK
EMILY K.
Volkswagen Routan
11/20/2020
Excellent Service Fair Pricing
I needed a replacement part on my Volkswagen Van. The part wasn't readily available but The Garage went the extra mile to get what I needed and replaced it at a very reasonable price! I am thankful for the easy process.

KATHY S.
Nissan Versa Note
11/18/2020
Trustworthy
They have been my mechanics for years. I trust them as much as my family doctor!

CLARISSA B.
11/17/2020
Friendly, quick, and affordable service!
I always take my car to The Garage even though I live in Fairfield. They are always so kind, patient, hard working, and reliable. Jim is so friendly and even drove me home when I dropped my car off! For as long as I can, I will bring my car to The Garage for any service!

DEBBI M.
Nissan Versa
11/13/2020
Where do I start.. These guys are terrific. My car broke down not to far from the garage. When parked in the parking lot I didnt even know this was a shop. I called them the next day to let them know I was parked in their lot and what happened. He offered to take a look at my car. The price to fix the problem was very reasonable. The customer service was 2nd to none. Will be back as a repeat customer if I ever have any more problems...

CHRIS H.
Chevrolet S-10
11/13/2020
Excellent vehicle knowledge/ FRIENDLY
Excellent vehicle knowledge/ FRIENDLY
The Garage is excellent. These people are friendly and very knowledgeable of working on any issue you may have with your vehicle.

CAROLYN W.
Batavia, OH
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/10/2020
The Garage
I rate this business with a "5" star review.
Family owned and operated with pride.
Totally trustworthy when it comes to servicing and repairing our vehicles. I drive across town because I trust "the garage"!

MJ
MIKE J.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/06/2020
Friendly Professional Service
I decided to try a different Auto Service place, and took my 2005 Mercury Mountaineer w/ 198,000 miles to The Garage. The check engine light was on and it was idling rough. I figured it was a vacuum line from the old days when engines had carburetors and were more simple.
They fixed the problem and my Mountaineer Runs like new. It was some type of line.They also changed the oil and rotated the tires. All for $129.00. I met Joe his brother and their dad. All were upbeat courteous and friendly. Next time I need to get my Mountaineer worked on I’ll be sure to go back.

ROBERT R.
11/05/2020
Your father, your honesty, your service, my parents were customers for many years and now we are customers
Fantastic service and so honest

KL
KEVIN L.
Chevrolet Suburban
Lonneman
Flexible to assist with your needs

PC
PAIGE C.
Jeep Liberty
Great Job as Always!
Always a great job!

PB
PAUL B.
11/03/2020
Always great service with fare reasonable prices. Knowledge workers, up on all the latest technology .

G
G.
Chevrolet Caprice
10/30/2020
Quick professional service!
The Garage handled all of the tasks that I gave them. They have my car running great thank you.

KIM S.
Volkswagen Passat
10/30/2020
Fast friendly service you can trust
Have been using The Garage for many many years. Their fair pricing got me in the door, their excellent service and trustworthiness keeps me coming back! You won’t regret using The Garage for all your auto care needs.

JE
JOE E.
Mazda CX-7
10/27/2020
My latest visit
I was having trouble with my 2019 Mazda CX-5. The low pressure tire light kept coming on. The tires were only down a few PSI. Then one morning the left rear tire was down 15 PSI. I attributed it to the recent cold snap, but as my wife commutes to work an hour or more each day I took it to the Garage. Jimmy checked the tire pressure sensors in each wheel (I didn’t even know that was a thing) and found them to be working fine. Scott pulled the wheels and checked each one for punctures. He finally spotted a VERY small bubbling in one of the tires. He explained that the slow loss of air probably meant there was a small nail in the tire and when it fell out the large pressure loss occurred. This is just one example of the thorough team work and commitment to the job that I have experienced at the Garage.