MARIANNE L.
11/15/2019
I can always trust their service, and their recommendations.
OOps! I was given someone else's invoice. I need to come back and get the right one.

09/18/2019
Lack of communication
Dropped the car off for routine oil/tire rotation. We always get it back the same day. Was not done and no phone call to let is know. Needed the car for work. Have to go back againto get everything taken care of as we get ready for vacation.

09/04/2019
2004 Dodge RAM
Honest evaluation of vehicle issues, with reasonable options to fix a problem.

Addyston, OH
Chrysler 200
08/20/2019
Fair pricing, great employees
They are reliable and don't overcharge or try to convince you to get unneccessary repairs like other companies do. I'm grateful that they were willing to drop me back at home, so I could wait there while they fixed my car. I just wish I wasn't trapped in my apartment, unable to go anywhere, for 6.5 more hours than I needed to be. I brought the car at 9:30am and when I called at 4pm, he said they had just pulled it into the garage. I wish there had been better communication to know they wouldn't get around to it til then. I had many errands to run, and it was a beautiful day that I could've spent outside, but instead was trapped in my apartment.😔 At least the repair was a lot cheaper than it would've been if I had taken it elsewhere.

AG
AARON G.
Cadillac Seville
05/18/2019
Friendly and Honest
I originally brought a 2003 Subaru Legacy to the garage to address a rack and pinion problem. Turns out I had a power steering leak dumping oil in the assembly causing damage. They did quick work and got the car finished for less than the initial quote. I was so pleased, I brought in a second car for service that they also completed for less than quoted. I highly recommend these guys.

MARK L.
11/16/2018
Friendly and honest
They were able to fix my car along with my father's car when other garages were unable to.

11/02/2018
The service is good. I feel I can trust this company with the care of my car.

BR
Bill R.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Bill said this business is good, this recent visit the business told him that they might not be able to fix the issue and if they cant they want him to bring the vehicle back, but he says to bring the vehicle back is tough because he only has Mondays off at work and the business is always full on Monday he would have to book it for 5 weeks out.

EC
ED C.
07/14/2018
Courteous and clean service
Patched a tire

Bryan B.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said the service was good. However, he stated the price was a little high.

04/30/2018
WiFi while waiting
I appreciate that there is WiFi

EC
ED C.
03/16/2018
Oil Change
Done promptly and they checked the brakes for me.

NB
Natalie B.
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Natalie said this business normally has good service. The one thing that frustrated her was she had asked the staff to check a couple things. Her sliding door wasn't closing properly. However, when her husband went to pick it up at 5, they had only done the oil change. There was a miscommunication with the mechanic. He thought they wanted the handle checked. They're always really nice. She stated she never feels like they were overcharged.

BW
Ben W.
Ohio
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the business did a pretty good job.

EP
ED P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/05/2018
good work
I think the service station does good work. My only frustration is the work took two days. I did not get feedback until late in the first day. However, they do good work and they are friendly.

FP
Fraco P.
Honda Ridgeline
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Fraco said this business does a really good job.

Joe W.
Ford Freestar Wagon
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Joe said this business did everything they were supposed to do. However, he had to take his vehicle back.

DF
Doug F.
North Bend, OH
Ford Expedition EL
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Doug said this business did a good job, in a timely manner.