Christina M.
04/29/2019
Best Service in town
Kestner Automotive is very informative. They are helpful, efficient, and knowledgeable. Their customer service is great too. I recommend them to friends and family all the time. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

MO
Margaret O.
04/13/2019
Honest service
Bobby and his guys fixed something on my car a couple of months ago and the part ended up being faulty. They had it re-repaired with no questions asked within a couple of days of my call. Another shop could’ve claimed it was something different and charged me because I know nothing about cars! They gave me a loaner car for two days and wonderful customer service. These guys are great!

Ryan S.
04/04/2019
Excellent service, excellent work, very satisfied.
Excellent service, excellent work, very satisfied.

AF
Abtianah F.
03/19/2019
Amazing service
They had some of the best customer service that I have experienced when it come to car service. I highly recommend. They explained every detail to me and kept me informed. Excellent!!

JN
Jonathan N.
02/12/2019
They provide excellent Customer Service and their work is terrific! Thank you for a great job.

JJ
James J.
09/18/2011
Repair for Minivan
They are great and very knowledgable and honest. They understand that you need your older model car to start every day. Quality work at a fair price. They are my first choice for every car beyond warranty coverage.

ROBERT M.
09/07/2011
Repairs to Camaro
As always, the repairs were completed 100% with rapid service and good communication on the problems found and costs to be incurred. I trust Kestner's with all of my auto repairs.
Robert S. Miller

AW
AMANDA W.
Mazda Protege
08/28/2011
Will continue business here.
Kestner Auto always does an outstanding job! They are decently priced and don't try to rip me off just casue I'm a single female. They take the time to explain the issues and how they are being corrected. The past time my car was serviced it was finished on time, but I had to leave it there over the weekend and they took great care of it.