Latest Review about 7 years ago

JJ
James J.
09/18/2011
Repair for Minivan
They are great and very knowledgable and honest. They understand that you need your older model car to start every day. Quality work at a fair price. They are my first choice for every car beyond warranty coverage.

ROBERT M.
09/07/2011
Repairs to Camaro
As always, the repairs were completed 100% with rapid service and good communication on the problems found and costs to be incurred. I trust Kestner's with all of my auto repairs.
Robert S. Miller

AW
AMANDA W.
Mazda Protege
08/28/2011
Will continue business here.
Kestner Auto always does an outstanding job! They are decently priced and don't try to rip me off just casue I'm a single female. They take the time to explain the issues and how they are being corrected. The past time my car was serviced it was finished on time, but I had to leave it there over the weekend and they took great care of it.