Overall Rating 4.2400013/5Overall Rating 4.2400013/5Overall Rating 4.2400013/5Overall Rating 4.2400013/5rating 4.2400013
Overall Rating 2.1048376/5Overall Rating 2.1048376/5rating 2.1048376rating 2.1048376rating 2.1048376

Waverly, GA
Quick, quality service

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and service was done in good time!
My service manager was very nice, friendly and informative!

KC
Katherine C.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
SERVICE
At this time, we are so happy w/our Sante Fe Sport. We did buy it from St. Augustine and the only reason was my husband and his brother went to KEY and sorry to say "got the brush off" from a young salesperson.

I LOVE KEY HYUNDAI and would just expect a common courtesy to prior Key/Hyundai owners. We received TOP 10 SERVICE when we went home to KEY - jACKSONVILLE, FL.

Had our car serviced recently in Jacksonville and spoke with Steve Baranco. Only because he epitomizes sales and service and after 10 years, he still remembered my Mom in Georgia rebuilding my credit and talked about our family farm. Now, that is not only memory, but caring.

Situations have changed for the good, and my husband and I would only support all your staff.

Would like a response or phone call from GM.

John F.
02/21/2019
Assess issues ,offer solutions ,and carry out auto service right there and then to fix our 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Big Thank You Devin Alsup for Fast and Friendly Customer Service Today Big Thank You Ms. Nicole Slager for Fast and Friendly Customer Service Today Big Thank You to KEY AUTO Company for Fast and Friendly Customer Service Today
2/21/2019 Ms. Nicole Slager took the preliminary Q/A as we called in to chat online. Nicole made her assessment and directed me to come in for routine service lane discussion and analysis. The greeter knew in 30 seconds that Devin would solve the issue straightaway . Devin knows his tech and was into resolutions and options fast as I could have hoped for ... service performed ... another very happy customer down the road having a great Hyundai Day of motoring in FL.
Thanks for the wonderful news! With heartfelt gratitude, John F.

Dear John F,

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. We are so lucky to have the best customers in the world! I'll be sure to share with Nicole and Devin.

VJ
Vickie J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Long wait but good service
long wait but good service

Dear Vickie J,

Thank you so much for your survey and our 5 stars.

Service Admininstrator

Horrible service
Worst service I've had to deal with asked for car to be washed with it had black streaks all the way down. Didnt attempt to help with shuttle service until I got back to pick up my car
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize. I left you a voice mail. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Joanna K.
02/21/2019
Outstanding Service
I had my car repaired recently at Key Hyundai Southside. My service associate was Robert Kinnie. As soon as I walked in, he took control. He took care of me like I was family. I never had to stress about a thing, he handled it all. I am highly impressed with my service.

Dear Joanna K,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'll be sure to share with Rob. Our customers are amazing and we appreciate you very much!

PP
Peggy P.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Have always had great service. Everyone is professional and helpful.

CF
Catherine F.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Key treats you like Family
I have owned 4 Hyundai vehicles, and 100% of all maintenance is done at Key. All services are performed in a very professional manner, and the car wash at the end is an added plus.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Dear Catherine F,

Thank you so much for your kind words and your loyalty. We appreciate you very much.

PS
Philip S.
Atlantic Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
AS usual, my service experience at Key Hyundai was excellent! From the drive up greeting, communication with my service reps, to paying the cashier. Thanks!
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Dear Philip S,

Thank you so much for your kind words, our customers are AMAZING! You Rock!

Love my car!
I have loved everything about my Hyundai from purchase to service. Key Hyundai is a great dealership. The sales team really takes care of you and the service team continues that service after the sale.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

You Rock! Thank you so much for your kind words! Our customers are the best!

AT
Augustus T.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Recent service
Good people. Good work.

Dear Augustus T,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate you very much!

IS
Inger S.
Service Rep Devin is Customer Service Excellence
Devin makes the visits to the dealership painless. He is very polite as well as knowledgeable. i enjoy talking with him, any questions I may have about my car he is able to provide me with answers. The service team also does awesome work.

Thank you all!

Dear Inger S,

We appreciate you and your kind words. Thank you so much for being part of our Key Hyundai Family. I'll be sure to share with Devin!

Macclenny, FL
Quick Service
Took my vehicle in for recall work and it was done timely.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your survey, we appreciate you very much!

SF
Steve F.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Clean, many conveniences
Friendly service writer, no upsell pressure

Dear Steve F,

Thank you for being part of our family, we appreciate you!

PH
Paula H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Timely service

Dear Paula H,

Thank you for your survey, we appreciate you!

Neptune Beach, FL
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Why 5 stars
The service coordinator was very helpful and Knowledgeable.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star rating of your recent service visit.

If you would do us a favor and share this on our Google page? We provided a link below

Be sure to follow us on Facebook

Marjorie H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2019 Category: Service
a
sa
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Thank you, Marjorie, for the amazing review.

Be sure to follow us on Facebook

Jurelle S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Accurate
Only info needed
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Dear Jurelle S,

Thank you so much for your survey, we appreciate you and your business.

Denise S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Care Service
They have great customer service. They know how to take care of their customers and their cars. They told me it would take two hours to get an oil change, a recall and a car wash and it only took them an hour. I am very impressed with their service and will continue to go back and service done on my car. Thank you Key Hyundai for taking care of my car and myself.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Dear Denise S,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our customers are amazing. We appreciate you letting us take care of you and your vehicle.