Overall Rating 4.1809509/5Overall Rating 4.1809509/5Overall Rating 4.1809509/5Overall Rating 4.1809509/5rating 4.1809509
Overall Rating 2.0857105/5Overall Rating 2.0857105/5rating 2.0857105rating 2.0857105rating 2.0857105

James P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Repair diagnosed Quickly
2016 Veloster with 24000 miles had problems with the clutch not shifting. Car was towed to Key Hyundai. Had to call dealership to make them aware car was there because the tow truck did not follow procedure apparently. At any rate, once car was found (huge lot) the problem was swiftly diagnosed. Repair was a little delayed though because the part would not arrive until Monday. (Car was diagnosed on Thursday afternoon).
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Dear James P,Thank you for your survey! We appreciate you very much.Sincerely,Mary BraddockService Administrator

James K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service, Highly Recommend
Zach Kah in the Service Department was very professional, and definitely an asset to the Key Auto Company. He is the reason I keep coming back. Thanks again for all your help.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Dear James K,Thank you! I'll be sure to share with Zach.Sincerely,Mary BraddockService Administrator

AI
Anthony I.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Service Department
Best in the business. It's what keeps me coming back. Sharon Norman is the best.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Dear Anthony I,Thank you so much for your kind words, I'll be sure to share with Sharon.Sincerely,Mary BraddockService Administrator

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Trust Key Hyundai
Confident when leaving the car for repair it will be done correctly and timely.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words.Sincerely,Mary Braddock,Service Administrator

Stewart H.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
satisfied customer
courteous staff, prompt service
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Stewart, thank you so much for the feedback and rating of your service experience with us on the 14th.

If you would do us a favor and share this on our Google page? We provided a link below

RT
Robert T.
Atlantic Beach, FL
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I would have given a 5 star rating but they forgot to put in my fob battery. I found that out the hard way.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Robert, thank you so much for the feedback and rating of your service experience with us on the 13th. We apologize for not catching the battery issue with the fobs.

Hyundai
Please see comment
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

We just want to thank you for the feedback and rating of your service experience with us on the 10th.

KL
Kevin L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Honesty, integrity andcustomer service
Excellent as always
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Kevin, thank you so much for the feedback and rating of your service experience with us on the 10th.

07/11/2018 Category: Service
One thing fixed; now new issue
The steering column in my Sonata started making a clicking sound. I was told there were some issues and this was covered under warranty. Fixed and no more clicking sound. Now something is leaking that wasn't leaking before I had the steering column issue fixed . . . not sure if it is oil or something else. Bringing it in to be looked at this Saturday and, hopefully, will be fixed and I won't be charged for this.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize for any inconveniences we caused.

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
First Service Appointment
It is great that your first service appointment after purchasing a car is complimentary. Scheduling was easy, Zach was very professional, service was quick and thorough.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! Welcome to our Hyundai Family!

Christine M.
Accommodating
I always come here for service to my car and if something is wrong they fix it right away or make sure that when a time works for me they can fix it

Dear Christine M,

Thank you for your feedback, we appeciate you and your business.

St. Augustine, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Second recall and no loaner? Seriously?
We purchased an 2017 Ioniq, first generation car, but never again! The sales and financial staff were ok in the transition but didn't seem too knowledge about the car, that should have been a red flag right there. Six months in we got our first recall notice. We brought it in, they dismantled it, and held it hostage for over a month. I made a call the the Hyundai customer service department and two days later we got it back.
Then two weeks ago we got another recall and we brought it in. They dismantled it, yet again, but didn't have a loaner this time. I was insistent from the time of scheduling service that I needed a loaner if they were keeping my car. The service advisor was very rude and condescending especially in front of other customers and staff.
We will never buy another first generation car and not another car from this dealer. We will be looking for service elsewhere.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize. I will address your concerns with the Hyundai Service Manager, Toni Young.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
New Tire Fix
Great and friendly service.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so much for your survey and kind words:)

SR
Sean R.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
GOOD WORK
THE DEALERSHIP WAS ABLE TO TAKE ME IN WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT, THANK YOU. THEN THEY WERE ABLE TO FIX MY CAR TO NO COST OF MY OWN. WISH I HAD NOT ASKED FOR A CAR WASH, THEY DID NOT DO SUCH A GOOD JOB REGARDING THAT ASPECT OF MY SERVICE.

Dear Sean R,

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize about the car wash I will address with the detail manager.

NH
Nicholas H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Poor service
Just poor service

Dear Nicholas H,

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize for any inconvenience we caused you. I will address your concern with all involved.

Debra R.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
outstanding service
Thank you for acknowledging the customer, letting them know that you are aware of their presence and someone will be with them shortly. I like that. This way, if there is a minimal wait time at least the customer knows their business is important to Hyundai.
Thank you for quality service.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you, Debra, for the feedback and rating of your service experience on the 2nd of July.

RE
Rachel E.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great job!
Everyone was very helpful and extremely nice.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

Rachel, thank you for choosing us for your automotive service needs, and for taking the time to leave a review on your experience. If you have any questions or recommendations on how we can improve, please let us know.

KJ
Kylie J.
Kingsland, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
My car won’t turn on now
I just went for a simple recall and ever since I got the car back the engine just won’t start. The battery seems fine because the rest of car will turn on and stay on but not the engine. The costumer service was great though
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you, Kylie, for the feedback and rating of your recent service experience. We appreciate your business and support.

Richard B.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Discount Issue
Thank you for your understanding and resolution of my issue. I very much appreciate the accommodation

07/06/2018 Category: Service
30K service
Was disappointed that the coupons I had for a price discount did not apply. Paid full price ($440) for a 30k service on a car that you will get back in less then 4 months. I could have just had the oil changed and overrun the 30k service (car was under 30k). So my fault for taking early care of your car and did not qualify for any discounts.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Dear Richard B,

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize for any inconvenience we caused you. I will address your concern with the Hyundai Service Manager.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Service incomplete
Keep the word when service is offered.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize your vehicle was not washed and vacuumed. I would be more than happy to have this done for you.

I will also address with all involved.