Overall Rating 4.1309507/5Overall Rating 4.1309507/5Overall Rating 4.1309507/5Overall Rating 4.1309507/5rating 4.1309507
Overall Rating 2.0357115/5Overall Rating 2.0357115/5rating 2.0357115rating 2.0357115rating 2.0357115
Tanja E. on 10/23/2017
"Service Department"
When purchasing a vehicle, salespeople are important, but that is just a one time personal connection. The service department is the nucleus of the dealership because they are the ones that continues to make sure that your vehicle is in working and performance condition. I am always met with a smile and all service on my car is explained to me in detailed. No surprises! I live in Waycross, Georgia and it is a challenge for me to get there for service, but I will not take it to any other place. It is like a home away from home.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 10/23/2017 04:41 AM

Dear Tanja E,

You're amazing, thank you so much for the kind words. Our customers are the best! Thank you for being part of our Key Hyundai Family. We look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle for all future visits.

Nancy D. on 10/23/2017
"Usually service and communication."
Your service and communication have been great in the past. This time I found that lacking.
Review Created: 10/23/2017 04:27 AM

Dear Nancy,

You are very important to us, I apologize. I appreciate the feedback and I will address this immediately with all involved.

Verified Customer on 10/22/2017
"Top Notch Dealership"
Recent purchase and service call was exceptional. Purchase of new Tucson had my sales consultant, Brian Pfeifer, working hard to accommodate my schedule. Deal was quick and easy. Recent service was A+. Had to stop on way in to work. Ends up there was a nail in tire. I was in and out. One less stress in a day!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/22/2017 10:26 PM
Mary B. at Key Hyundai responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you very much.

Janice T. on 10/22/2017
"Fair, timely, and friendly"
Always friendly and timely. Repainted my hood after warranty had passed. I super appreciated the superior work and fairness of their responsibility.
Review Created: 10/22/2017 06:46 PM

Janice,
We appreciate choosing us for your automotive service needs and thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your experience. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Elizabeth T. on 10/22/2017
"Fast friendly thorough extremely professional service!"
My new Hyundai has a home:)
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/22/2017 04:03 PM

Elizabeth,
Thank you for choosing us for your automotive service needs, and for taking the time to leave a review on your experience. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Kenneth G. on 10/22/2017
"Recall and service repair"
Love my Hyundai and it has been so reliable. Did have a small repair and I think Key Hyundai is the best. I will say they stay so busy that you have a hard time reaching someone on the phone. They may need to look at more service advisers.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/21/2017 05:06 PM

Carson,

Verified Customer on 10/21/2017
"they were helpful, courteous,and prompt"
they kept their promises
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/21/2017 03:05 PM
Amber L. at Key Hyundai responded on 10/21/2017

Robert H. on 10/21/2017
"Quick response when pull in for service. "
Excellent Service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 10/21/2017 05:42 AM
Toni Marie Y., Service Manger at Key Hyundai responded on 10/21/2017

Dear Mr. H,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Toni Young

Thomas G. on 10/21/2017
"Consistently excellent service"
I have had all required service performed at Key Hyundai since I purchased my car three and a half years ago, and the service has always been excellent.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/21/2017 05:27 AM
Toni Marie Y., Service Manger at Key Hyundai responded on 10/21/2017

Dear Mr. G,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We certainly appreciate your kind words. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Toni Young

Vaughn C. on 10/20/2017
"Coffee, water, cookies, and fresh fruit the waiting area was amazing."
Came in for a unscheduled mirror change wrong mirror was installed at factory they jumped right on it had one in stock and got me out took a little while but I was patient and happy thank you
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/20/2017 06:08 PM
Amber L. at Key Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Vaughn, thank you for choosing us for your automotive service needs, and for taking the time to leave a review on your experience.

Michael M. on 10/20/2017
"Treated well by service provider "
Sharon Norman was a great service provider and the service manager was great and took great care of my needs
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/20/2017 04:33 PM
Amber L. at Key Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Hello Michael,Thank you for choosing us for your automotive service needs, and for taking the time to leave a review on your experience. Sincerely,Mary BraddockService AdministratorBe sure to follow us on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/KeyHyundaiJax/

HARRY W. on 10/19/2017
"Don't wish to provide a review."
Don't wish to provide a review.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 10/19/2017 05:12 PM

Dear Harry W,

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. I hope you have a beautiful day!

Jason L. on 10/19/2017
"Great service "
I bought my car fromFred Matthews.he did an excellent job working with me and was very professional. I would recommend him to others.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/19/2017 03:34 PM

Dear Jason L,

Thank you for your kind words, I'll be sure to share with Fred.

Thank you for letting us take care of you and your vehicle.

Michael W. on 10/19/2017
"Intermittent A/C issue - 2011 Genesis"
Key Hyundai has always provided good service, primarily due to the knowledge and diligence of their service manager, Toni Young and our service representative, Sharon Norman. . The only major problem we have had with our 2011 Genesis was with an intermittent failure of the A/C system, The diagnostic equipment failed to timely detect an intermittent problem with the A/C Compressor. Toni and Sharon made the service techs keep on it until it finally failed while in the shop. Very satisfied with those nice ladies dedication to their job.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:31 PM

Dear Michael W,

Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated. Thank you for being part of our Key Hyundai Family.

James B. on 10/19/2017
"Sharon Newman"
Its your people that make it a great place.
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:30 PM

Dear James B,

You're awesome! Thank you for being part of our Key Hyundai Family.

Robert O. ReScore Review on 10/20/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Service writer vs. Service provided"
The Service Writer, Kaream Johnson, was not responsible for the service NOT being provided; however, he was responsible for not returning a message left on his voice mail for over 5 hours. FYI - I was charged Florida Sales Tax on the diagnostics by Key Hyundai. Service is not taxable in Florida unless some product or physical material is used in providing the service. I confirmed this with the Florida Department of Revenue today and I am requesting a refund.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 10/19/2017 10:21 AM

"A Very Bad Experience"
Aside from the service aspect, getting through to the operator and to a Service Writer was a very difficult process. It took 6 calls without talking to a human. I finally left a message for a Service Writer (Kaream Johnson); I left the message at 11:20 am; the call was returned at 5:30 pm. The $105 Key charged after my experience was almost an insult. Regards, Robert O'Steen (904) 610-1865 2006 Hyundai Azera. (my 2nd Hyundai) Key Invoice HYCS597528. GlenJax@Gmail.com
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 10/19/2017 10:21 AM

Dear Robert O,

Thank you so much for speaking to me, you're amazing! I look forward to meeting you. I apologize again for all the inconveniences we caused you.

Dear Robert O,

Thank you for speaking to me, toni and Kaream. I'm sorry you still fell like we are a 1 star. We do appreciate you and your feedback.

I had my cashier refund the taxes.

Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
"Cool"
Would recommend service here, very convenient!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 04:57 AM
Mary B. at Key Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you! We greatly appreciate you!

BAWK M. on 10/18/2017
"Great Service"
I was there for regular maintenance service. The employee was helpful and professional.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/18/2017 04:48 PM

Dear Bawk M,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate you.

Verified Customer on 10/18/2017
"Quick service"
Took my car in for oil change and was out in about an hour. Very efficient service.
Review Created: 10/18/2017 06:16 AM
Mary B. at Key Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

You Rock! Thank you for our survey.