Overall Rating 4.2372898/5Overall Rating 4.2372898/5Overall Rating 4.2372898/5Overall Rating 4.2372898/5rating 4.2372898
Overall Rating 2.0940188/5Overall Rating 2.0940188/5rating 2.0940188rating 2.0940188rating 2.0940188

AC
Alison C.
St. Augustine, FL
Wonderful service
Zach is a wonderful service advisor. He always makes sure I get my car serviced quickly. I love Key Hyundai and the awesome service department. Thanks so much for all you do.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Dianne S.
Staff very helpful.

David D.
service work
friendly

Dear David D,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate you.

Maey Braddock

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Key Hyundai Service Dept. is great
I went in for a routine oil change and to check tire pressure. The service department was friendly and efficient and I was out in just one hour (including the complementary car wash). Very satisfied!
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate you!

PC
Patrick C.
Fast reliable service 8 out of 8 times so far
Kareem is a hard working, caring service representative, mechanics are professional and know their automobiles. Why go anywhere else?

Dear Patrick C,

Thank you so much for your kind words, our customers are the best!

Joseph G.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Frendly and informative
Great friendly staff.

Dear Joseph G,

Thank you so much for your kind words, you're Amazing!

Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you, I apologize for your wait time,

Robert W.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Very professional
They make you very comfortable
Needs more choices for food
Should make it free for people waiting
for the service on their automobile to be finished

Dear Robert W,

Thank you for your survey and our 5 stars, I'll be sure to share your feedback.

Jorge M.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
My service advisor Ronnie Taylor is cool
Although it’s hard to set an appointment on my schedule, I trust the quality of work performed on my vehicles. Excellent service advise and technicians
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Dear Jorge M,

We appreciate you and our 5 stars!

PB
Purab B.
Needs improvement
Zach from car express care is fantastic and very helpful. The young lady behind the cash desk had a big attitude. The billing team also messes up my bill. I was over charged for no reason.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Dear Purab B,

Thank you so much for your survey and feedback. I will address your concerns with my cashier.

Kenneth M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Could It Be A Concern?
I am satisfied with the service, and it was done in a reasonable amount of time. Just as an offhand observation, though, every time I take my car in for service there is what I would consider a staggering number of cars already in the service bays for maintenance or repair. Doesn’t matter what day of the week, or the time of day. Also many are parked outside waiting their turns. I have owned many vehicles over the years, have taken them all in for service or repair at some point, and have never before now worried about the sheer numbers of cars being worked on. Kinda’ brings on a fear or two about ongoing maintenance problems in the line. Just sayin’.....

Dear Kenneth M,

Thank you for your feedback, We appreciate your concern. If you ever need to speak to your Advisor or the Hyundai Service Manager on any concerns you have, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to stop by or call anytime. We will gladly address any questions, comments or concerns.

Charlene S.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I’m very pleased with my recent maintenance visit which included an oil change, tire rotation and bird nest removal. Yes, nest removal! They charged labor time but it helped prevent a bigger problem down the road. Thank you, Key Hyundai service.

Dear Charlene S,

Thank you so much for your survey and kind words. We appreciate you and your business.

NR
Norman R.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Disappointing Experience at Key
See earlier comments.

Dear Norman R,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'll be sure to address your concerns immediately with all involved.

MJ
Matthew J.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Service Appointment
Always happy with my experience at Key Hyundai. Excellent customer service as always.

Dear Matthew J,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate you and your business.

EG
Eudelle G.
Ponte Vedra, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dell Giles, owner
I was treated with respect, knowledge and professionalism. My problems were dealt with in a most timely manner. Zach couldn’t have been nicer.

Dear Dell G,

Thank you so much for your kind words, Thank you for being part of our Key Hyundai Family.

David L.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Dave
I needed service in a hurry that day and received it.

Dear David L,

I'm so glad we were able to take great care of you.

Car Returned Without Everything Working Properly
My service here has generally been reliable in the past, but I had issues with this last visit. My car was returned to me with certain things not working properly. It was fixed with no charge when I brought it back in.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize for any inconveniences we caused you.

Routine Service
I have been dealing with Key Hyundiai since 2013 The sales personal and service center folks have always been fantastic. On occasions the wait for the car service has been a bit too long. The last service though was quick
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, we greatly appreciate you.

Doris S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Nice peoples
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Dear Doris S,

Thank you so much for your kind words!