Overall Rating 4.1960806/5Overall Rating 4.1960806/5Overall Rating 4.1960806/5Overall Rating 4.1960806/5rating 4.1960806
Overall Rating 2.0882354/5Overall Rating 2.0882354/5rating 2.0882354rating 2.0882354rating 2.0882354

ST
Sara T.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
I always receive 5 star customer service from the Key Hyundai service department. On this visit, Devin was very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. He kept me updated all day long on the progress of my car and arranged transportation for me to get to and from work. I appreciate that they make me feel like a valued customer.

Dear Sara T,

Thank you for your survey, we appreciate you very much!

04/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service! !!
Super friendly staff !!!
Amber L. from Key Hyundai

Thank you for choosing us for your automotive service needs, and for taking the time to leave a review on your experience. If you have any questions or recommendations on how we can improve, please let us know.

If you would do us a favor and share this on our Google page? We provided a link below

2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/25/2018 Category: Service
New tires
new tires
Mary B. from Key Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize and will address this with the Hyundai Service Manager.

PC
Padam C.
Ponte Vedra, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Service timely and this time they gave me a ride to office very quickly and really efficient

Padam

AP
Angel P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Very professional, nice, kind and quick service.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Check around on prices first
Specials they offer on tires with buy three get one for a dollar are not specials at all. They jack the price up on the three to make up for the 4th one that’s supposedly a dollar.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback, I will address your concerns with the Hyundai Service Manager.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2018 Category: Service
I had a different service advisor this time, came in without an appointment due to a nail in my tire. I was offered assistance right away. Ryan was excellent- took care of the insurance issues, made sure I had a ride to work and had me back on the road in no time with a new tire. I was surprised to find that since i’d purchased my tires at Key Hyundai a few months ago they came with complimentary road hazard insurance. I am a happy customer
Mary B. from Key Hyundai

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate you!

Key
Great Service!
Mary B. from Key Hyundai

Thank you, our customers are awesome!

MA
Maria A.
GREAT SERVICE
EXCELLENT STAFF

Dear Maria A,

Thank you!! We also have amazing customers! You're the best!

RN
Robert N.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Always pleased with Service Department visits. Staff very friendly, courteous, and professional.

Dear Robert N,

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate you!

GC
G C.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
When an oil I did not prefer was used in my vehicle; the service manager was quick to respond with a gratis change to synthetic. Thanks a million!

Dear G,

Thank you for your feedback! Thank you for being part of our Key Hyundai Family!

Mary Barddock

KG
Keith G.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Excellent service.
I didn't get over the sticker shock of my last visit until I got home and realized that the this is 2018 and I need to quit thinking 1980, lol. Great folks and great service.

Dear Keith G,

Thank you for your feedback, we so appeciate you!

RL
Robin L.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/18/2018 Category: Service
great service
great service they got me in and out

Dear Robin L,

Thank you for your kind words, we greatly appreciate you!

Laura S.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service!
I have been coming to Key Hyundai since I moved here in 2007 and its because I receive great service and honest suggestions for service. Thank you for taking such great care of my car and me!

Dear Laura S,

Thank you for your loyalty, and thank you for being part of our Key Hyundai family!

LF
Lahonda F.
2007 Hyundai Accent
04/17/2018 Category: Service
The Hyundai service center was able to help me in my time of need. The service was quick & professional.

Dear Lahonda F,

Thank you so much!

Service Adminisrator

Condit H.
2016 Hyundai Equus
Sharon Norman
She is great

Dear Condit H,

Thank you, I'll be sure to share with Sharon.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Responsive and professional
From purchasing my car to having my car serviced for normal car maintenance, Key Hyundai has been responsive and professional for all my needs to make sure my car is running smoothly. Kareem has been my service rep for the past few visits and the experience has been nothing but delightful.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our customers are awesome!

SIncerely,

BC
Bruce C.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Debrah Carter
The people who work in the service department are genuinely very nice, pleasant and caring.

Dear Bruce C,

Thank you for your kind words. Our customers are awesome.

Prompt and efficient.
Service was prompt, and the rep did not make a big push to sell me more service than was needed. I appreciated that he came to tell me how the service was progressing and to let me know when there was a delay. I especially appreciate the car wash afterwards. Goodness knows it needed it. I wouldn't have minded a cup of decaf while I was waiting, though.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai

Thank you so much for your kind words, next visit we'll make sure you have decaf.

RP
Rachel P.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick and the service representative handled my tire warranty for me.
I had a nail in the side of my new tire. The warranty was with the tire company, not Key Hyundai but they handled it for me.

Dear Rachael P,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you letting us take care of you and your vehicle.