Overall Rating 4.2536217/5Overall Rating 4.2536217/5Overall Rating 4.2536217/5Overall Rating 4.2536217/5rating 4.2536217
Overall Rating 2.1159444/5Overall Rating 2.1159444/5rating 2.1159444rating 2.1159444rating 2.1159444

Green Cove Springs, FL
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Best service!
Everything from buying my car through routine service has been a breeze at Key Hyundai. They have the best customer service. They aren't pushy with additional services and are understanding when you're on a budget. Kyle in the service department is awesome. He's very helpful and the service always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend Key Hyundai to anyone!
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Hi, thank you so much for the feedback and 5 Star rating.

HH
Harold H.
Atlantic Beach, FL
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Hall's praise
Very friendly
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Hello, Harold, thank you for choosing Key Hyundai, and for the great 5-star rating

RP
Robert P.
Neptune Beach, FL
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service. Great knowledge of the cars and SUVs. Fast and Courteous!
Josh (sales person) and Mike (Finance) were great. They got me to the right vehicle and set up flawless financing. During the test drive Josh (sales person) pointed out may upgraded on the 2019 Sonata Sport vs. my current 2016 Sonata SE. Mike got me a low rate for financing with Bank of America!
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Robert, thank you so much for the review about your service visit

Fleming Island, FL
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
My experience was made pleasant by the staff that morning and afternoon (Amy was my main contact). Everything about the service went fine. The only thing I'd have to point out is that when I came back to get my car, it was evident it had not been washed like they said it had been. I noticed my car looked the same as it had when I arrived, including the bird dropping on the back right side that remained there. Otherwise, I'd say they provided a good overall experience.

Thank you, for choosing Key Hyundai and for the rating

John G.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2019 Category: Service
We had a great experience recently with Zack in your service department right before Hurricane Dorian. We thought that we had broken the steering column in our 2013 Accent and had it towed there after Zack told us to call Jax Towing (another wonderful experience, thanks to Jorge!). It was a false alarm and we only needed to replace the battery, but Zack again, went the extra mile and did a diagnostic on the vehicle to make sure there were no other problems!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, ZACK!!
PS...and we love Richard Rood, too!!
Thanks, Key Auto!!

Thank you, John, for the feedback and 5 star rating

09/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Cars, but the dealer needs work
Hyundai makes a great car. What they don't make is a great dealer. Interactions with the dealers including their service department are painful. Less than knowledgable staff, recommending services you don't need, and poor follow up when you have to have your vehicle worked on.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you, for the feedback about your recent experience. We'll forward your information to our manager and they will look into further.

Charles M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Recall notice
Took car in for recall notice.
No complaints about service.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Charles, thank you so much for the feedback

Saint Augustine, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service rep Kyle.
Great speedy efficient care of my vehicle.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you, for the 5-star review.

PY
Pamela Y.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, professional and thorough - I highly recommend a Hyundai and the Key Hyundai dealership!
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/15/2019

Thank you, Pamela, for the 5 Star rating about your recent service visit.

Deidra C.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesomeness
Kareem never fails to provide excellent customer service with professionalism.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Dear Deidra C,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'll be sure to share with Kaream. We appreciate you!

Dorothy C.

Fernandina Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Much better this visit
First visit with service was not good. Service advisor promised a much better visit when I returned at 7000 miles and she did a great job of keeping her word. What was promised she did. Great job and new attitude towards service.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Dear Kenneth R,

Thank you so much for your feedback amd thank you for giving us another chance. We greatly appreciate you!

CE
Charles E.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Over priced!
Way over priced services, especially for an oil change!
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Dear Charles E,

Thank you for your feedback. We are competitive with other dealerships. I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Sean H.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
First Time Testing the Warranty
Easy on-line appointment booking. Friendly service. This was my first time bringing my 2015 Sonata in for a problem, didn't know what to expect. So relieved it was covered under warranty. Fixed very quickly.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Dear Sean H,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you!

PH
Paula H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good customer service
I came in without an appointment and still got timely service
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Dear Paula H,

Thank you so much for your survey. We appreciate you.

Service Review
Everything was done in a timely manner. My car was returned cleaner than I left it. Everyone was very polite and understanding of my stress due to the car not cranking.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/08/2019

Thank you for the feedback and 5 Star rating about your experience with our service team.

Friendly place for service
Always well received when I come in. Comfy waiting area with refreshments, reasonable waiting time.

TW
Tim W.
09/08/2019 Category: Service
They did very well on my service and getting to me on time. Nice coffee area for a waiting room as well. Good service overall.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/08/2019

Tim, thank you for the feedback and 5 Star rating about your experience with our service team.

Jacksonville D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Amy
Amy is the best
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/08/2019

Thank you for choosing Key Hyundai and for the 5 Star review.

Serena S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/08/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor was amazing and answered all my questions and was very quick to get my vechile back to me in a timely manner
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 09/08/2019

Serena, thank you for choosing Key Hyundai and for the 5 Star review.