VH
VIVIAN H.
04/22/2021
David knows his clients and their needs.
Most of time, I have to wait in the lobby for the service. They always provide accurate diagnosis and got the job done efficiently.
David knows his clients situations and try their best to provide quality services with consideration.

BD
BARRY & JUDY D.
Neptune Beach, FL
04/19/2021
Trustworthy
Knowledgeable

04/13/2021
Knows his cars!
Japanese Auto Specialist is now taking care of two Toyotas for our family. They are proactive and really enable you to maintain your car and yet budget it the work at the same time. They are professional and run to the schedule they give you.

PM
PATRICE M.
04/11/2021
The Best!
David has taken care of my car for many years and he always does such an amazing job keeping me on the road.

RON & KARRIE C.
INFINITI Q50
04/10/2021
Keeping a car running like it is brand new
Japanese Auto Specialist (JAS) does a complete and thorough evaluation. JAS lets you know the cost and implications of doing or not doing the recommended work. if you follow the recommendations you will want to change cars long before you need to replace it.

KY
KIRK Y.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Nissan 350Z
03/31/2021
Awesome knowledge, prompt service and very efficient...
This place is awesome for my 350z..

CP
CURTIS P.
Lexus LX 470
03/29/2021
Provide feedback ask need on repairs
Provide feedback ask need on repairs cover the entitle vehicle work is working well thanks

BR

PERRY C.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
03/27/2021
2017 Subaru
Brought car in for fluid change. They forgot to change the oil. David texted me the next day. "Next oil change is on me" he said.
Something different this time. David spent a lot of time apologizing and making excuses. Not the typical David.
I hope it was a bad day and not the beginning of a trend.

KL
KEN & DARLETHA L.
03/26/2021
Prompt, professional and courteous.
David and the crew were prompt, professional, thorough and courteous as they always are. I would not think of taking my vehicles anywhere else other than the Japanese Auto Specialist for great service and peace of mind.

VS
VIVE S.
Kia Optima
03/19/2021
Professional
They were very thorough in figuring out the problem with my car and I felt confident in what they told me is most likely the issue

03/18/2021
Experts!
Brought in my 05 Pilot and they start with a full diagnostic. They emailed a pdf with the report and issues. Email seems to be preferred communication. They rate each issue on how important/soon it should be worked on. They worked with me and my budget. Even offered to schedule some time to show me what the issues were that I was unfamiliar with. I will bring my car back here for sure.

TC
TONY C.
Acura MDX
03/17/2021
Professionalism
David is fair and honest... but what makes him tops is his details and commitment to communication

MI
MAX I.
Lexus CT 200h
03/13/2021
Expertise, Honesty, and Great Service
I decided to go with Japanese Auto Specialist after the repairs quoted by the dealership were exorbitant. David and his team performed a comprehensive diagnostic of my car and gave me a list of items to address in order of the most important/immediate need to the least. I was impressed by the attention to detail and level of knowledge and care. While the repair estimate David provided me was more than reasonable (and far better than the dealership’s quote), I decided to sell the car instead of putting more money into it since it was older and high mileage. We own another Toyota and I will feel confident bringing it to his shop for any maintenance or repair needs. Highly recommended for Japanese import lovers and those who want a truly honest and highly experienced mechanic to keep their cars running in tip-top shape.

STEVE H.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Lexus LS 430
03/06/2021
LS430
I trust David with both of my Lexus cars. He does an honest assessment and you can be assured the work will be done right at a fair price.