RON D. on 02/18/2018
"Great service. Knowledgeable and competent."
Customer care to the max. The best.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 03:19 PM
KYLE G. on 02/18/2018
"Expertise "
Great mechanics. Owner was thorough is explaining maintenance needed and why. Love their numbering system so you know what needs to be done now vs later. They don’t spot fix. They ensure they find the root of the problem through a legit diagnosis process and then act accordingly. All around a good experience and I will be a repeat customer
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 11:38 AM
INGRID H. on 02/16/2018
"Great service!"
Honest approach, very professional.
Vehicle: Lexus SC 430
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 01:05 PM
JOEL R. on 02/16/2018
"Outstanding Customer Service and Auto Repair, Service, and Diagnostics."
"Japanese Auto Specialist" provides everything a car owner needs to keep an automobile running like new. Professionally written and formatted estimates of the service/repair, with accompanying explanations of the benefits of having the work performed and consequences of deferring it are a huge bonus. I also place a high value on connecting to the customer database for review of maintenance and repairs performed on my vehicle.

Every repair or service performed on my Toyota Avalon by David Genchur's establishment has withstood the test of time. I value his advice and consul many times more than any other automotive service (including the dealer) I have worked with in 50 years of driving/car ownership.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 09:10 AM
GREG E. on 02/15/2018
"Very thorough in diagnostic "
David does a great job with letting me know what truely needs done. And what can wait yet is still safe to drive.
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 06:06 AM
ROBERT and KIM M. on 02/07/2018
"Great work"
We brought in our Nissan to have an engine replaced. David was very informative throughout the entire process. He looked over the entire car and kept us up to date as this was a very in depth job. I appreciate the time he took and am so impressed we will be taking all of our cars to him.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 01/14/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 08:39 AM
JOE and ANDREA C. on 02/03/2018
" Best of Best"
Daves honest opinions along with his knowledge of business has sold both my wife and I for years to come
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 02:11 PM
ROBYN E. on 01/31/2018
"Best service in town!"
Japanese Auto Specialist is the only automotive repair I would recommend in all of Jacksonville. I have been taking my cars there since 2000. They have kept all my cars running over 300000 miles. They are honest and professional. I don't know what I'd do if that ever shut their doors!
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018 03:13 PM
KEN L. on 01/23/2018
"Excellent, professional courteous service."
Whenever I get my vehicles serviced by The Japanese Auto Specialist , I always get great service and honest advice on how to keep my vehicles operating efficiently for many years to come. I really trust and appreciate David and his staff for the work they do.
Vehicle: Lexus SC 430
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2018 01:12 PM
KRIS P. on 01/22/2018
"The knowledge of their technicians is unbelievable."
My battery has continued to go bad for the last 2 years and I have been just putting in new ones from a discount auto store..Until Japanese Auto Specialist towed it in and was able to explain to me what they have to do to see what is pulling power once the car is off...and they did, it was the power lock on the driver side!!
Vehicle: Toyota Land Cruiser
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 07:40 AM
GREG E. on 01/19/2018
"2001 honda crv"
David and his crew are very thourough and check things out nicely. He is honest and upfront on the vehicles issue and lets me know what is most important to keep vehicle safe and operational. Certainly it would be nice to have less expense but he does a great job and keeps me running efficiently and affordably
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 03:32 AM
BOB and HELEN R. on 01/18/2018
"Quality workmanship"
Took our fit in for an oil change and found out car needed new brake shoes. The job was done in a thoroughly professional manner.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 05:58 AM
AUDRY J. on 01/16/2018
"2004 Toyota 4 Runner - Repair of Inlet Door Actuator "
I am 100% satisfied with the work and professionalism of Japanese Auto Specialist. I came in for a diagnostic on a Tuesday and my truck was repaired that Thursday. The Toyota dealership wanted to charge me double for the same repair and I am so happy that I found you guys! My truck is 14 years old but it's in excellent condition and I do not want to part with it anytime soon.
Thanks again and you have a customer for life (of truck)!
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2018 02:00 PM
PENG H. on 01/09/2018
"Great service!"
First, I want to thank David and his colleges to fix my AC problem. I first brought my MDX in before Christmas. David told me there was no available appointment before holiday but if I can leave my car in the garage he can try to find some time to take a look at it. One day after the car in the garage David just called me and said the problem has been found confidently. Since we need this car to go out of town. I planned to get it serviced after new year holiday. After that I sent an email to David and explained to him since school will be open soon and we cannot leave the car in garage too long. I really appreciate that David has understood my condition and got the AC fixed right on time. It is hard to find a trustable and reliable car service shop but definitely Japanese Auto Specialist is the right one you can trust.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/09/2018 07:26 AM
SAM and PAM K. on 01/06/2018
"Superb work"
David is a professional. We rely on him for caring for both of our cars and he has always done a superb job. Thanks David!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018 01:35 PM
JP and BONNIE F. on 01/05/2018
"How to get your car repaired in 3 easy steps"
When I have a problem with my car I - 1. make a list of symptoms for Japanese Auto Specialists to review, 2. JAS diagnoses the problem(s), 3. JAS fix/repair the problem(s). Car repair couldn't be any easier. Of course the person working on your car has to be an actual diagnostician and a real mechanic. Not someone who just swaps parts and doesn't really "know" cars. David and the team at JAS fill that criteria. I also appreciate that while working on my car they bring any other problems to my attention. I have been going to JAS for years. It is great to have a mechanic you can trust to get the job done correctly and honestly. Did I mention the warranty on repairs completed? Yes I am a very satisfied customer. I recommend Japanese Auto Specialists to all of my friends.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2018 02:36 PM
DUANE G. on 12/25/2017
"Car Service "
Knowledge, honesty and customer service. Always feel confident Im getting great service for my vehicles!
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/25/2017 08:39 AM
Alex P. on 12/22/2017
Spoke with Alex's wife. She said she and her family have used the business for over 15 years. They are great..
Vehicle: Acura TLX
Category: Service
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017
KATHRINE S. on 12/21/2017
"A pleasure"
As always, you have sensibly taken care of my vehicle. I always appreciate your prompt and trustworthy service.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 06:07 AM
CAROLE M. on 12/20/2017
"Honest and reliable "
Thorough and honest inspection and always know that my car is safe for optimum operation
Vehicle: Honda Fit