BILL H.
04/19/2019
Words cannot express Peace of Mind
I have been a customer of The JAS since 2003. Words cannot express the confidence and Peace of Mind your receive from the staff at JAS. David has always been my GOTO guy for any automotive issue OR inspection. I have been blessed with an introduction to his entire family and they; like David, are sterling examples of the definition; Wonderful. All these words above may seem Sugarcoated or contrived, but I assure they are not. When the a person enters most small business' these days they enter; expecting to be overcharged. Not the case with JAS. They may not be the cheapest place in town, but you can leave, after service, knowing that you have certainly got your monies worth and more...You can rest easy knowing that David and his staff stand behind every service they perform and will Be There when you need them.

LG
LENORA G.
04/17/2019
Great work.
Like I have said before very professional and customer services. David explains everything to you about your vehicle.

KL
KEN L.
Lexus SC 430
04/16/2019
Great service and honest advice
Great people, great service, honesty, great advice.

FB
FRANCIS B.
04/07/2019
Toyota Prius 80000 mile service
Thorough inspection done and the estimates were pretty close to the actual cost. No problems with the car so far.

There is one thing that I would like to mention though, when I picked up the car, there were 2 long cracks in the windshield that weren't there before. Looks like they started from bottom of the glass under the windshield wiper. Luckily my insurance paid for with no charge.

My suggestion is to do a thorough exam of the car before and after service to spot any damage that might have been done during the time the car is at the shop.

GC
GREG C.
04/03/2019
How do you get better and better
For 20 years I have brought my cars to you and the service is outstanding but your knowledge just amazes me more and more thank you for keeping on the road

KN
Ken N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the staff do good work.

PS
Peterson S.
Florida
Lexus RX 400h
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Peterson said the employees were honest. They were consistent. They provided accurate service.

DK
DAVID and CATHY K.
Kia Sephia
03/23/2019
Saved me from a potential disaster
I took my car in for a regular oil change and service. Japanese Auto always does a complete and thorough check on my low mileage, 68,000, but old model car, a, 2001 KIA. They discovered that my tires, though looking good with deep tread, were cracked and needed replacement.
They also discovered a fuel leak that could have resulted in a serious fire. Thank goodness they were deligent in tracing the location of the gas leak and were able to secure the replacement part to fix this problem. I have been taking my car there for service and any necessary repairs for almost 20 years. They have enabled me to keep my car running smoothly and safely. You can make an appointment and be sure they will also give you honest, reliable, and excellent service.

BRUCE and SUSAN M.
03/22/2019
David
David's dedication to excellence is the cornerstone of his business.
He is always a pleasure to work with no matter how busy he may be.
When David tells you that your car needs a particular service, you will know no exactly what to expect and why it's important. There are no hidden costs...ever!

Thank you David for over 25 years of caring for my cars!

03/21/2019
The Prius Whisperer
J.A.S. provides a very thorough diagnosis of my vehicle which has >230k miles. They provide excellent service and objective guidance on what repairs are most important. I believe J.A.S. is sensitive to the financial concerns of their customers and I appreciate that.

THOMAS S.
03/21/2019
Knowledge
Very courteous staff and extremely knowledgeable on Japanese automotive products with fair pricing and no hidden fees or surprises.

JEANNE C.
03/15/2019
friendly, helpful owner
I have been taking my Prius to Dave because I trust him.

JUDY B.
03/12/2019
Always a learning experience from David.
Aftet David’s review of my tires, he even told me where to go to find a tire that was a better match that would not throw off the other 3.

CP
CONNIE P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019
Japanese Auto Specialist is one of the most experienced, trained and conscientious auto repair shop I have ever been to...
They are honest and take pride in their work… They provide excellent customer service ...

GB
GEORGE B.
Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019
Oil. Change
David knows what is required to keep your car operating efficiently and at a reasonable cost. If he doen’t Have the answere to the maintenance issue he knows how to find the answer.

KK
KAREN K.
02/26/2019
Trusted Service As Always
David took care of the maintenance concerns and diagnosed a problem I had described. It will be taken care of in a separate appointment since I needed my vehicle back. My 22 yr old 4Runner will last another 22 yrs if David promises he won't retire!

RJ
ROLAND J.
02/23/2019
Quick, good service
They provided quick service, complete and quality care. Really are top notch service providers.

DAVID L.
02/21/2019
1st Service/Maintenance/Repair Visit
David and his staff were professional, communicative, and thorough in diagnosis, service and repair. Work was
done in a timely fashion and updates were readily available. Very positive first experience. Not to mention
the place looks like it ought to look. Not like the surgical suite at the dealerships, but clean and able where it
counts.

JAIME M.
02/18/2019
Horrible experience
I took my car in to get checked out and to get a quote on repairs, after paying $56 for the diagnostic I picked up my Car Friday evening and when I did the VSA lights, and check engine lights were on and the car would start stalling out when it reached 3K RPM. I called 1st thing Monday to let them know of the issue and they said to bring it back in which I did that afternoon after work. They looked at it and said that they would have to charge another fee to be able to figure out why the car would stall at 3K RPM. I left and took my car to the Honda dealership where they looked at it and discovered the MAP sensor was unplugged within 5 minutes. Once plugged back in the VSA and check engine light went off and the car drove fine. I will not be going back and will be letting everyone I know about my experience, because they either did it on purpose to screw me over or they are incompetent.

LG
LENORA G.
02/12/2019
Awesome
Mr Dave and his team is awesome and very professional they care about your vehicle and customers.