Nissan Murano
07/31/2021
As usual, prompt excellent service.
As is my usual experience, my car was promptly taken to the lift and service started. I was provided a detailed list of observations of areas beginning to show wear and distress and to what extent the deterioration had progressed. I have always been completely satisfied with the service I have received here and plan to stay with a winner!

JOHN T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/29/2021
Customer service
Staff very professional, explain in detail the process and and detail all aspects that is necessary to complete repairs as well as cost, allowing customers opportunities to make decisions.

BL
BILL L.
07/24/2021
First repair experience with JAS
Good work at a fair price.

KEN B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
07/22/2021
Great service from JAS. I have been with Dave for more than 20 years. My Toyota is still running great.

CR
CHARLES R.
Nissan Versa
07/19/2021
Best care for your car.
If you care for your car and you want to spend your money wisely take it to Dave. He will fix the things you brought your car in for at a reasonable cost. He will also list the items that need care from the care that is needed the most to those items that can wait until later for repair. Take your car to Dave and he will take care of your car.

VR
VICTOR R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/13/2021
Timely and personal
I had an Evap Pump replaced on my 2003 Miata. They took photos of the part before, during, and after the work was completed. Besides taking time to do that, they explained what they did in detail. Pricewise…they charged me 1/3 what Mazda was going to charge me. I’ll definitely bring my other cars here.

DAWN S.
07/11/2021
Professional, accurate service!
I could not be happier with the service I received at Japanese Auto Specialist. I had a very unusual and complicated problem with my Honda Pilot. David Genchur kept me apprised and explained what was happening in great detail. I highly recommend this company.

SL
SAM AMSOIL L.
07/09/2021
Best service in Florida
As usual, they did an awesome job and found stuff I needed to have fixed. Like the dead battery! The new battery works MUCH better.

SHARETTE S.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Honda Fit
07/04/2021
Excellent Job for an Auto that was Ignored
My daughter thought she was taking car of her, when taken to David, she wasn’t prepared for the rude awakening. David told her how to take care the car and also how to interact with a repairmen when leaving your car. I have been taking my cars to David for over 17 years and I never been disappointed. He takes the time to deliver a car to you as though he owns the car. You don’t find an independent business like Japanese Specialist.

VR
VLADO R.
07/01/2021
Experience
Very experience crew knows lot about cares. Customer service top of the line

06/30/2021
The honesty, integrity, and kindness of the owner.
I feel so good about my car’s performance. David always make sure to check it over each time I come and let’s me know which things need immediate fixing and which things can wait a little. He is so knowledgeable about the many cars he services and always looks out for the safety of his customers. His shop really cares about giving excellent service !

JEFFRY K.
Kia Optima
06/20/2021
Professionalism and competence
They performed a complimentary complete inspection of my vehicle and made me aware of issues that I was not aware of, in addition to diagnosing the issues that I was aware of. Car runs and handle like new now.

BR

BL
BILLY L.
06/18/2021
Top Quality Car Care
We all want the best car care & someone who is honest about what actually needs to be fixed on your vehicle. The fact that JAS has continued to provide both of these things to me over the years is what brings me back. Not to mention the quality OEM parts, recommendations of what to fix first, & an expertise in Japanese cars that is hard to come by.

GC
greg c.
Branford, FL
06/16/2021
Professional as always
The owner David was out for medical reasons I booked my car in for its usual service I was greeted by his son David and got my car in an untimely manner service the car the car was pulled out and inspected Again by his son David just the way his father as talking we're in good hands folks for the next 40 years the young man has learned well from his father