MARTINA C.
01/18/2020
Helps me understand my repairs
Great staff great owner. Helps me understand what is going on with my car in regular terms. Great price answer service!

STEVE H.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Lexus SC 430
01/06/2020
Made my SC430 happy.
David and crew took good care of me and my car. They are nice people, knowledgeable and have reasonable prices. What else do you need?

Ron S.
Lexus IS 250
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Ron said he is a long time customer. He said the owner, David, is very honest, he never takes advantage and he fixes the vehicle appropriately. He stated it is the best place for service on a Japanese vehicle.

Lexus RX
12/24/2019
Outstanding service, but that is normal
This is the only place I will bring my car for service. I know whatever issue there is, it will be properly diagnosed and repaired the first time around all at a reasonable cost. They know their business! Friendly, always will to answer a question with a smile and treat their customers with respect. Highly recommend.....any chance you can work on my other vehicle, a non Japanese import?

BILL & MARTHA H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/21/2019
best auto service
best service

BR
BOB & BOOTSY R.
12/19/2019
Good service and care and honesty.
would not have been dealing with David for so many years and recommended him to our friends and family had we not had trust in him.

ANDY B.
12/06/2019
Expertise and reasonable price combined with outstanding customer service.
Although very busy, Dave consistently takes the time to explain and provide a detailed estimate to include things that need to be done immediately or things that can be deferred until an individuals finances allow for the work to be done. I highly recommend anyone in need of service to their vehicle to bring it to Dave and his team for evaluation, service and or repair.

ANN B.
Mazda CX-5
12/06/2019
Very good and professional
My mazda cx5 was having problems starting reliably. After a diagnostic program was run on it, a bad battery was the answer. After authorizing a new battery was installed and this solved the problem. This organization is very upfront and professional. I will return, cos I was treated very well. I reccomend them.

ALEXIS S.
Scion xB
12/05/2019
Will come back
I was referred by Franz Foreign Automotive. Dave kept me informed of everything that was happening with my car. He explained things to me that I didnt understand and made me feel comfortable. I am glad I found him as I want to keep my 2006 Scion XB on the road for as long as possible!

MF
MARK & MIRANDA F.
Honda Civic Si
11/23/2019
Best Honda Mechanic
Not cheapest up front, but in the long run probably is. David Sr will call it like it is, and prioritize the repairs in order of importance. He does not skimp on parts or recommendations, and he has kept our 2005 Civic on the road and running well. David has decades of expertise and is always willing to entertain questions and provide guidance and perspective at no cost. After moving to Jacksonville it took me two years to find a good mechanic and I finally settled on David and Japanese Auto Specialist.

ROGER & SHERITON S.
Lexus LS 460
11/19/2019
New headlight walk in
Japanese Auto Specialist were excellent. We stopped in to have a new headlight fitted in our 2007 Lexus and David (the owner) couldn't have been more helpful. He fitted us in straight away and provided coffee while we waited. Doesn't get much better!

ADAM M.
Macclenny, FL
11/19/2019
Simply the best, most honest shop!
I cant praise David and his crew enough!
If you want your vehicle fixed right and by professionals this is the place to go. You may see more on your inspection report than you anticipated but it is simply because it’s what your car needs. They do not pull punches or cut corners. Worth every penny!
My most recent visit was again an exceptional experience.

SK
Sam K.
Atlantic Beach, FL
11/18/2019
Extraordinary diagnostic skills and honest
We have taken our cars to David for 27 years. He has always provided careful, detailed, and comprehensive explanations of his diagnoses and of the needed repairs. We admire his extraordinary diagnostic skills and the honesty which he offers his advice and services to his customers. We have found him to be both a reliable and outstanding mechanic and an utterly ethical businessman. Sam K.

SK
Trustworthy and Expert Service

MIKE G.
Nissan Xterra
11/16/2019
The name of the Business tells the story.
The first impression tells the story, I walked into the shop and it smelled good and was spotless. Then I talked to Dave I'm very skeptical with any mechanic, but as he explained the process for problem. I felt comfortable having the work done there, these guys are very professional and honest. All I can say is I'm going back to Japanese Auto Specialist every time I have a problem with my 2012 Nissan Xterra.