MARY ALICE W.
11/24/2020
Care and quality for 26 years
Each time I visit Japanese Auto Specialist David takes time suggesting recommended service and goes over before and after what has been done and any future suggestions. As my cars and I get older his care and concern are very reassuring. I am pleased to suggest Japanese Auto Specialist to all I meet.

MICHAEL C.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/23/2020
Timely repair and a thorough diagnostic.
Made the repairs that were agreed upon. A complete and thorough diagnostic was done on the vehicle. Communication with the shop was great and I later called for some helpful advice. Overall experience was excellent.

TL
TIM L.
Toyota Matrix
11/21/2020
Always great service
Dave and his staff are very knowledgeable and I feel very confident in my car’s reliability and performance whenever I leave his shop

MK
MATT K.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
11/20/2020
The only place I take my truck
David and his crew are the most competent professionals I have ever met with all Japanese vehicles. I'm grateful for their hard work

THOMAS B.
11/14/2020
Very knowledgeable, professional and friendly
I have a Mazda 3 that, admittedly, needed a lot of work. JAS went through the car top-to-bottom and put together a prioritized list of what needed to be done. Still working my way down the list but have found their expertise rewarding and their prices very reasonable.

CHERYL C.
11/14/2020
Time
The owner takes the time to explain all diagnostics, to make sure you understand all thats needed to be done on your vehicle. I like the point system it gives you the opportunity to make plans to not only with your time but financially.

EB

DK
DEBORAH K.
11/12/2020
Always excellent service
Fast and great work at Japanese Auto Specialist on our Honda Accord!

Nissan Sentra
11/10/2020
Nissan repaired in a flash
When my car a Nissan was running rough. I found this repair shop Japanese Auto Specialist. My wait time was minimum. The service was excellent , fair prices and friendly staff. CDC guidelines were met I felt comfortable.

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Honda Element
11/05/2020
Dependable, honest, great work
We’ve been taking our cars to David for some time. It’s a relief to know we found such an upstanding mechanic. I recommend him to all of my friends.

LC
LEN C.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Lexus SC 400
11/03/2020
Incredible Vehicle Resurrection
92 Lexus SC400. Began as a slightly beaten 28 year old car with potential-- now a smooth running luxury auto! Major tune, suspension work, new motor mounts, much more. Now I have a complete picture of the state of the car.

So glad I found David-- straight talk with incredible knowledge about Japanese "hot rods"-- a combination that provides exceptional service. He's been at this for a long time and definitely delivers.

If you want more for your Toyota/Lexus (and many others) than a 10 minute oil change, give Japanese Auto Specialist a call.

Nissan Sentra
11/01/2020
Honest, Quick, Great Service.
Highly Recommend.

JOANNA H.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/31/2020
Honest, fair and great customer service
I am very fortunate to have found Dave @ Japanese Auto specialist. It is a Mom & Pop shop with great customer service and most important Dave knows his stuff and is upfront, fair and honest! He took the time with his customers and I appreciate that. I will Never go to a dealership again! Dave has earned a lifelong customer.

VB
VEDA B.
Kia Optima
10/30/2020
Top Notch Service
The knowledge base of the owner of this company is immeasurable! The skills of the mechanics is some thing I have become accustomed to. High quality work and parts! I never have to worry that the parts will be generic or that they will be faulty. I can trust their work and I can trust their recommendations for repairs. They are honest and they take pride in their work!

LAURA B.
Neptune Beach, FL
Acura RDX
10/29/2020
My mechanic, for life
Over the past 30 years, Dave at Japanese Specialists has taken care of my vehicles and earned my trust and die hard loyalty. He's always spot on with diagnosing issues and offering options that fit my budget. His team's high quality work is done with care and precision, and the pricing is more than fair. Friends who service their cars elsewhere tell me stories of frustration and feeling ripped off, to which I reply, "Call Dave at Japanese Specialists". Afterwards, I always get a call... "Man, their team is great and my car is finally fixed and didn't cost a fortune!" Once you experience Dave's professionalism, expertise, honesty, and charm, you too will believe car maintenance can be easy and you'll be grateful you finally found Japanese Specialists. You're welcome :)