Honda Civic Sdn
12/04/2020
Japanese Auto Specialist is great because they are honest and quick in responding what you need done
I have been very pleased with the service that I have received so far. Japanese Auto Specialist has reasonably priced services and friendly staff.

CRAIG S.
09/29/2020
I like this Guy
David is very knowledgeable and is a straight shooter. Quality of work is good.

MK
MATT & TANYA K.
Miami, FL
07/01/2020
2005 4Runner
Dave helped me with a second opinion on my AC. Dealer said I needed new compressor but turned out to be a leaking hose. Fixed in timely manner and AC is back to cold. I will be back.

Tahir S.
Florida
Toyota Avalon
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Tahir said the staff provided a pretty okay service.

JEMAIR M.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/30/2020
Good experience
Great knowledgeable information and very helpful, puts customers first

ALEXIS S.
Scion xB
12/05/2019
Will come back
I was referred by Franz Foreign Automotive. Dave kept me informed of everything that was happening with my car. He explained things to me that I didnt understand and made me feel comfortable. I am glad I found him as I want to keep my 2006 Scion XB on the road for as long as possible!

Atlantic Beach, FL
Toyota Prius c
09/11/2019
Straight talk
Owner David is competent and good at communicating what needs to be done on a car.

Bill H.
Florida
Nissan Rogue
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he just got his vehicle back so it's too early to tell the quality of work.

FB
FRANCIS B.
04/07/2019
Toyota Prius 80000 mile service
Thorough inspection done and the estimates were pretty close to the actual cost. No problems with the car so far.

There is one thing that I would like to mention though, when I picked up the car, there were 2 long cracks in the windshield that weren't there before. Looks like they started from bottom of the glass under the windshield wiper. Luckily my insurance paid for with no charge.

My suggestion is to do a thorough exam of the car before and after service to spot any damage that might have been done during the time the car is at the shop.

JOHN R.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/11/2019
Brought in 98 Lexus with heavy gas smell
They scheduled an appointment and were ready to analyze the root cause of the issue. After finding the issue, they said they had to drop the gas tank to replace the hose......looks like they went thru the back seat.....they found the correct replacement hose and let me know both the estimate and root cause was the Ethanol eating the rubber, I am a decent mechanic and never thought about all the cars on the road up to 2005 were designed before the Corn-Ethanol was invented and the rubbers and seals are being eaten by to Corn-Ethanol........only was to slow it down is but the expensive Ethanol free fuel....cheaper than these repairs fore sure.
This shop listens and cares about the customers.......i will go back thee for sure

MAUREEN M.
03/08/2018
Explanations & honesty
David provide a clear explanation of my Prius problem and two alternatives to consider to repair. Being 12 years old with 160,000+ miles, we are choosing to sell rather than fix, but I can readily disclose to potential buyer the problem and cost to fix. His recommendation to care for ANY car with ABS braking system (all of them) will be helpful going forward.

KG
KYLE G.
Honda Civic Si
02/18/2018
Expertise
Great mechanics. Owner was thorough is explaining maintenance needed and why. Love their numbering system so you know what needs to be done now vs later. They don’t spot fix. They ensure they find the root of the problem through a legit diagnosis process and then act accordingly. All around a good experience and I will be a repeat customer

BR
BOB and HELEN R.
Honda Fit
01/18/2018
Quality workmanship
Took our fit in for an oil change and found out car needed new brake shoes. The job was done in a thoroughly professional manner.

CR
IF YOU WANT YOUR CAR IN GREAT SHAPE... TAKE IT HERE
- THEY TELL WHATS WRONG
-THEY GIVE YOU AN ESTIMATE
-THE NUMBER THE ITEM (REPAIR) ON HOW SEVERE THE ISSUE IS TO GET REPAIRE
AFTER ALL THIS ....THEY FIX YOUR CAR AND GUARANTEE THE REPAIRS...

BA
BRIAN A.
Lexus GX 470
04/24/2017
Please with work
Awesome quality, customer service and work at a fair price.