CRAIG S.
08/23/2020
I like this Guy
I was happy with the initial visit but not blown away.
There were several items that could have been taken care of while the vehicle was in but I was not contacted for the opportunity to have them done. I also checked the box for an oil change which got missed completely.
I get the sense that the owner David is a very knowledgeable and straight up guy and I want him to service my vehicle. I also really like his web portal and his use of e-mail to send work quotations.
I will be back.

DAN M.
Mazda CX-9
07/09/2020
This business is operated with customer satisfaction thru honesty and integrity as the number 1 goal.
Very professional, they do a great job. Recommend this business to anyone with a Japanese car.

Migel S.
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Miguel said this business did a good job.