Overall Rating 4.6198377/5Overall Rating 4.6198377/5Overall Rating 4.6198377/5Overall Rating 4.6198377/5rating 4.6198377
Overall Rating 2.28333/5Overall Rating 2.28333/5rating 2.28333rating 2.28333rating 2.28333

YM
Yolanda M.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/13/2014 Category: Service
fast and courteous service
I enjoy the atmosphere, the coffee and other refreshments supplied by the dealership to it's customers. Great Job!!
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/14/2014

Hi Yolonda

We thank you for your business.

BG
BRUCE G.
03/12/2014 Category: Service
Best Service in the Valley
I have been dealing with Keyes Hyundai since 2008 and I have always received the very best quality of both service and care
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/12/2014

Hi Bruce

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your business.

CATHY C.
03/11/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service department
The service advisors are knowledgeable and friendly, and always make the customer feel welcome upon arrival. They also strive to get you in and out in a reasonable amount of time.
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/11/2014

Hi Cathy

We really appreciate your kind words. Thanks for choosing Keyes Hyundai for your service needs.

WL
WANDA L.
03/07/2014 Category: Service
Wanda.LaMar
Wonderful @ Keys
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/10/2014

We really appreciate you coming in.

JOAN R.
2011 Hyundai Accent
03/07/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding!
I brought my car in for routine maintenance after getting an appointment in less than 24 hours. I was greeted shortly after I arrived. I found the service outstanding in that it was fast and efficient. My car was ready in less time than I expected. The waiting area was very confortable and the refreshments were very nice.

Hi Joan

Thank You For your kind words.
We really appreciate your bussiness.

TC
TOM C.
03/06/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
As promised
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/10/2014

We really appreciate your bussiness.

JO
JOSEPH O.
02/28/2014 Category: Service
SERVICE ON SATUAY AND ON TIME- PRICES WENT UP
GOOD SERVICE ALWASY HAPPY AND INOFRMED
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/03/2014

Hi Joseph
   Thank you for your kind words and thank you for choosing Key's Hyundai. We reall appreciate your bussiness.

RAFAT W.
CA
02/20/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
Keys Hyundai has the best customer service among all the Keys Dealerships
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 02/24/2014

Hi Rafat

We really appreciate your bussiness. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to give us your review.

VA
VIOLET A.
02/19/2014 Category: Service
service
Service advisor was great Rickie. waiting area was comfortable
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 02/20/2014

Thank you for your kind coments. We really appreciate your bussiness.

DK
DOUGLAS K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Taken on time, finished on time, and did not exceed the quoted price for the service.

Hi Douglas

Thank you for you bussiness. We really appreciate it.

Service Manage

TA
TONY A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2014 Category: Service
Keyes Staff are Five Star
Are very Professional and very Friendly. They took care of me even without having an Appointment. I would recommend them to all my friends and Family.

Hi Tony

We appreciate you choosing Keyes Hyundai for your service work. Thank you for your kind words.

AP
Arthur P.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/18/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service to the max
The absolute best service combination: Service manager Larry Freemon and Service Writer Chip Hammett are top notch...

Hi Arthur

Thank you for your bussiness and the kind words. Chip, myself and Keyes Hyundai really appreciate it.

Brooke M.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Quick Service
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 02/17/2014

Hi Brooke

Thanks for your buisness we really appreciate it.

PC
Peter C.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Does not verify emails, keeps spamming
I have never purchased a Hyundai and have never been in to one of their dealerships. It then mystifies me why I keep receiving their emails after I have hit unsubscribe from a list I never signed up for.

Maybe the owner didn't really know his own email address and signed me up instead. Maybe a clerk typed the email address in wrong. Who knows. Either way, Hyundai as a company does no email verification check when signing up new accounts and this leads to emails going to the wrong people. Not only that, they won't drop me from their list, as is evident by me receiving this request for feedback instead of the Hyundai owner.

So is the way of life I guess. If you keep sending me requests for feedback, I'll keep providing 1 star reviews.
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 02/24/2014

Hi Peter

I appoligise you recieved e-mail contact in error. I appoligise Hyundai did not remove you from the e-mail list when you asked them to. If they contact you again please let me know.
   Yes a one star servey really hurts me. We are actually Keyes Hyundai and not the actual corperation Hyundai.

AR
ALLAN R.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/10/2014 Category: Service
They seem anxious to please
My concerns are always addressed without an "Oh they all do that comment". Service consultants and technicians seem quite knowledgable and competent.
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 02/11/2014

Hi Allen

Thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate your bussiness.

Service Mananger

JOB DONE CORRECT
1 ST CLASS
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 02/11/2014

Hi Ian

Its first class customers like yourself that makes it easy to help.

Service Mananger

DERRICK L.
Northridge, CA
DGL's Sonata First scheduled service maintenance
Excellent service and experience. As good or better than my service experiences at Lexus dealerships.

Hi Lindsey
Thank you for your kind words and being our customer. We really appreciate it.

VW
VANESSA W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Love Keyes Hyundai, with one exception
I love Keyes Hyundai. Love the people, the customer service, mostly everything. Except one annoyance. The free shuttle service is very poorly mismanaged.

This is the second time I have waited over an hour for a shuttle. The first time, it was because the shuttle driver had to make many far stops before returning to pick me and some other customers up, which is understandable.

This time, what happened was not acceptable. I waited patiently for an hour for the shuttle to return because that's how long it can take on some days. After an hour, I had a rep call the driver. That's when the driver told them he had a flat tire. We had to call to find that out. They asked another rep to take us instead, in a Genesis, but I ended up waiting another 15 minutes for this guy to get his stuff together to take us. He asked me probably 3 times if I needed a ride. I kept saying yes and then he'd disappear again.

Get it together with the shuttle service! Get a second one. Discipline your drivers for failure to communicate efficiently. I understand it's a free service, but don't offer it at all if it's terrible, and people will just make other arrangements so they aren't late to work etc. That is my suggestion.

Otherwise, love the cars, love Marc Pasco my service rep, love the Hyundai family and look forward to being with Hyundai for life.

Thanks!

Hi Vanessa

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your trouble with the shuttle service. We are not perfect but I think we could of done a better job. We will work on improvong the shuttle experiance. We just hired one more service support team member. I think you should see improvement on your next visit.

Thank you for your words and being our customer. We really appreciate it.

ME
MATT E.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
The people

Hi Matt

Thank you for your bussiness.

LD
Lou D.
2005 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Thanks to Jose!
Jose in the service department went the extra mile for me and gave me info on my warrenty that I didn't even know existed. His professionalism made my experience a good one. Because of him, I will always bring my vehicle back to Keyes Hyundai for any required work.
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 01/27/2014

Hi Lou Thank you for choosing Keyes Hyundai. We appreciate your business. Larry Freemon Keyes Hyundai Service Manager 818-574-0151 Lfreemon@keyeshyundai.com