Thomas B.
08/21/2019
Excellent ,Friendly, knowledgeable Service
My 10 year old Jeep was in for a brake job. Arrived at 8:00 the car was ready for pickup at 11:00! Fast service- fair pricing good diagnostics are all hallmarks of Paul’s Automotive!

RON H.
08/20/2019
done on time good job
they always do great work and at a good price

Toyota Echo
08/18/2019
Great, honest service!
My car is starting to get to the age where it needs some more work done on it. Being a woman, I am always wary of dealing with mechanics as I know many of them try to take advantage. Not Paul's -- they were extremely well priced and fair. I will definitely continue to bring my car here for all service!

PK
PAUL K.
Nissan Maxima
08/17/2019
Paul's gets it done
Great service, Paul and Luis always take great care of my car.

BRANDON B.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/17/2019
My goto garage for any car issues
I always take my car/my wife’s car to Paul’s when I have any issues. They do great work, and offer recommendations based off of what is actually needed, rather than just to make more money. I would definitely recommend taking your car here and support a family business rather than a chain automotive shop or dealership. The prices and service are top notch!

IH
INGRID H.
Agoura Hills, CA
08/14/2019
Quick and quality work don’t by Paul’s Automotive. All for a reasonable price. Would highly recommend.

JI
Jerry I.
North Hollywood, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business does great work.

Mike R.
Acura TSX
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he appreciates the informative, quick, and trustworthy service provided by this business. He also said they get the job done.

BF
BILL F.
Los Angeles, CA
08/07/2019
Paul's gets the job done quickly and efficiently
I had a strange problem that the mechanics at Paul's quickly figured out and cured at a reasonable price. These folks really know what they are doing!

MARGARET D.
Los Angeles, CA
Acura RL
08/05/2019
I think they are fair and never had a problem with the service
My only thing is why do I get coupons after my service and they expire in a month. It would help if they sent an email with coupons when you need a service. I thought for the first time the service check was a little high in price!

SD
SUZY D.
08/01/2019
Paul’s Automotive always takes great care of my cars and they go out of their way to accommodate my schedule!!

IG
IRVIN G.
Saturn SL
08/01/2019

CHARLES S.
07/31/2019
Near several places to eat.
Clean, cool waiting room. Owner is very accommodating. I’m waiting for a quote on some new work I need done.

AR
AMADA R.
Pacoima, CA
Nissan Sentra
07/30/2019
The great service , attention to the customer, fast service,
Outstanding service, highly recommend.

PM
PEGGY M.
07/29/2019
Thorough and efficient.
I trust Paul's to do what needs to be done and not try to talk me into more than needed.

Laguna Niguel, CA
Lexus IS 300
07/27/2019
Car care and customer care!
With Paul’s Automotive service, you will no longer have any car trouble… You will only have solutions! Paul and Louis are fantastic! I have been a grateful customer of theirs for years. Whatever your automotive needs, these are the “go to“ guys. Noe that you have discovered Paul’s Automotive, you will have one less thing to worry about. Happy motoring!

SR
Stanley R.
Chrysler 300M
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Stanley said the service was good. The staff are candid about everything.

MICHAEL B.
Mazda CX-3
07/25/2019
Long time customer
I’ve been going to Paul’s for many years. They do great work. They’re honest and have given good advise on what needs to be repaired on my cars. They also go beyond basic auto repair and install accessories. Highly recommend.

JAMES A.
Newport Beach, CA
Ford Explorer Sport
07/22/2019
Service, service, service!
It is like seeing old friends. And they always do a superb job with our vehicles.at a reasonable price.

BD
BRAD D.
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/22/2019
Always wonderful service
Whenever I have car issues, I come to pauls automotive. The service is always quick and great..

Great service!!!