AN
ANTHONY N.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/20/2021
Consistent excellence
Paul’s automotive has been maintaining my vehicles for a decade and I have not ever had a problem.
The crew is professional and courteous.
I highly recommend Paul’s for your needs.

BR

Studio City, CA
Volkswagen Cabrio
02/16/2021
Honest, excellent service
I've only had good experiences at Paul's Automotive. They are trustworthy and they do really good work. I feel very confident taking my car to Paul's.

DONNA S.
Cadillac Escalade
02/08/2021
Paul and everyone that have worked with have always provided quick and excellent, personable service!!
I feel that there is nothing that the team at Paul's Automotive can't take care of!! They have serviced my Hummer H1, my prius and my Cadillac! I am always so happy with the results of their service! I couldn't recommend them more highly!!!

JOHN R.
Los Angeles, CA
02/03/2021
The people I can take the car in in m
I can take the car in , say what I think needs fixed, leave it up to the guys if anything else needs fixed and they give me a Rudd home. Trustworthy is the word for Paul’s. Great guys too

RP
Ryan P.
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff are quick, easy and they did good work.

Colin M.
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. Chris said they were very informative and did what he asked them to do.

CHAD H.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/20/2021
Customer service and professionalism
Attention to detail and care

DEBRA G.
01/19/2021
Terrific Service
Extremely skilled staff who diagnose your auto's problem quickly and provide repairs at reasonable prices.

BT
BRIAN T.
GMC Suburban
01/16/2021
AS ALWAYS, EXCELLENT SERVICE
Fortunately, they ignored my self-diagnosis and did what needed to be done to repair an oil leak in my Suburban.in quick fashion. I have absolute faith that I get an honest evaluation of what ails my vehicle every time I bring it in for repair. It is always returned in a timely manner, and at a fair price. I am a loyal customer for life!

CT
Carolina T.
Simi Valley, CA
Volkswagen Passat
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Carolina said she has been going there for years. They are always super nice, keep her updated, do a great job and she likes them very much.

EF
EDWARD F.
North Hollywood, CA
Mazda 3
01/13/2021
The little things
Paul and his crew not only take care of the big stuff, they pay attention to all the little things as well!!

KEVIN S.
01/13/2021
Great work!
So easy and quick, thank you!

KW
KAYLA W.
01/10/2021
Always pleased
I’ve been ripped off before from mechanics & I know i can trust Paul & his team.