LI
Lauren I.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said she has been to this business numerous times, and the service is always good, reliable and quick.

MILANA S.
11/08/2018
The best
I love service. I love people who works there. They are simply the best

LF
LEAH F.
11/05/2018
My new favorite automotive place
Always great, and I feel like they are always fair. It is so comforting to find a place to trust. Thanks guys!

JV
JULIE V.
11/05/2018
Our trusted place for many years
We started going to Paul's 20+ years ago, and now our son does as well. Can always count on them for great service, and honesty, and that will keep us coming back for years to come too!

JONNA D.
Ford Edge
11/04/2018
Best mechanic in the valley!
Paul is our go to mechanic! He is honest and fair and always does an amazing job in a timely matter. There are so many mechanics out there who try to rip you off. He is the opposite. He will talk with you and prioritize what you can afford, while also keeping you safe driving your vehicle. Plus his work is always great. Every time he’s fixed something, I’ve never had to revisit the issue. Hardworking and fair.

CHRIS C.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/03/2018
Great service, friendly people and fair prices.
Great service, friendly people and fair prices. Recommend highly!

DEBRA G.
Nissan Maxima
11/02/2018
Extremely satisfied
Fast, friendly and highly skilled mechanics who strive to diagnose your car's problems and offer you solutions ,i.e., only sell you what you really need not neccessary what's going to make them the most money. It's a shop you can trust!

Jesse T.
Los Angeles, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said he really appreciates their time and the people.

CG
CARIN G.
Volvo 240
Paul's is Great!
Always great service at Paul's. Paul and Louis always do their best to care for your car, and accommodate customers in every way they can!

LYNDA ( SUNNYE ) S.
Ford Flex
10/30/2018
Outstanding! Makes me want to shout.
The quality of work is superior. The friendly and knowledgeable front office staff is so reassuring. I know I am in good hands and trust that they value their customers.

PE
PAUL E.
Vert satisfied customer
Honesty and accessibility. Paul, Lewis (or is it spelled Louis?) and the crew are always available to answer questions.

JV
JESSE V.
North Hollywood, CA
Honda Element
10/29/2018
Always dependable and honest service and repair. Been going there for years and always very satisfied.

10/29/2018
Great place -- I've been going here for years
I recently took my car to Paul's Automotive for its scheduled maintenance. The service was thorough, friendly, and prompt. I've relied for years on Paul's to keep my cars in good shape. Great place - highly recommended!

KP
KEVIN P.
Ford Thunderbird
10/26/2018
So trustworthy!
I had problems with another service center that could not repair the car and I took it back to Paul's as they did the original work. The backed up their promise of their warranty and made everything right. There was nothing wrong! They gave me a free arrangement to have it returned if there was any reason.

MICHAEL R.
Los Angeles, CA
10/25/2018
Great work
Brought my car in to fix the front and back wipers that hadn’t worked for awhile. Paul’s replaced just the pumps and pieces that were broken and took the extra time align the nozzles. Works great now! This shop is honest and always does a complete job without padding.

ROBERT R.
Volvo 740
10/25/2018
It Simply Doesn't Get Any Better
I had to have the service they performed, but was not able to get home so they gave me a ride home while the work was being done, and they brought me back the next day when it was finished. The work was done to perfection. I just co7uld not ask for better work and service.

PA
Pascal A.
Tarzana, CA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Pascal said he was totally satisfied with this business, he loves them.

MK
Michael K.
Burbank, CA
Chrysler Imperial
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they did everything he wanted them to. They are fair in their pricing , accommodating , kind and responsive.

JI
JULIE I.
Studio City, CA
10/19/2018
Paul's is great!
As always Paul's was excellent. Paul and Lewis are friendly and super efficient. Highly recommend to all. And I do, any time I can. Thanks!!

JO
JOANIE O.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
10/18/2018
Their honesty
I have been using Paul's Auto for over 10 years and as far as I'm concerned they are the best. I drive an older car and they always manage to find parts to it. And the car is running like a new car. Paul and his employees are always polite and informative and they know what they are talking about. Me up