RA
Raul A.
California
Toyota Pickup
10/19/2016 Category: Service
Raul said an employee finally called and told him he found a part which would cost about $500. It was too much and was going to find it at another place for a much more affordable price.

10/19/2016 Category: Service
Raul said he went in for an alignment. He asked an employee if he could find a part for him and the employee never called him to let him know if he found one or not.
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 10/20/2016

Raul....we spoke 2 days ago and I gave you a quote after finally finding someone who has a steering box for your 1989 toyota truck. You decided to go to a salvage yard and I agreed to install it.  did I miss something?

JEFF M.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/16/2020
Professionalism and friendly
I had new struts, strut mounts and bearings installed by another establishment. A little over a year, the bearings went bad. I had them replaced and they just went out of warranty. I had them replaced by the same place. I noticed unusual wear on my tire. I took my car to Paul’s and he found out the strut mounts were bad! They were not installed correctly by the other establishment which caused the bearings to go bad. Paul’s replaced the needed parts and did alignment. The car now drives straight as an arrow and a smoother ride. I will always go to them from now on.

JOSEPH S.
Los Angeles, CA
02/14/2020
Highest recommendation
The best... trustworthy, capable and fast.. highly recommend.

NG
NANCY G.
North Hollywood, CA
02/14/2020
They’re the best
In 15 years I’ve never been tempted to find another automotive service/repair. Paul and his crew are knowledgeable, reliable, trustworthy, and friendly.

EK
EMMA K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/13/2020
Very Helpful
So glad I brought my car to them. I know literally nothing about cars and they were very good at explaining and did such a nice job! They are always very helpful and treat the cars with such great care! I’ll always take my car to them!

CG
CARIN G.
Volvo 240
02/13/2020
Love these guys!
I’ve been taking my car to Paul’s for almost 20 years. They were highly recommended to me, and I have gone on to happily recommend them to dozens of people. Paul and Louis are incredibly nice guys and great and honest mechanics!

RL

Andrew B.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/11/2020
Quick, accurate, fair service
My car was serviced quickly and fairly. My brake issues were handled fairly.

AARON S.
Woodland Hills, CA
02/10/2020
As always... fantastic service.
Good people. Good service. Honest, fast and good.

EN
Edward N.
Ford Bronco II
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Edward said he was very pleased with this business's service.

TT
TRICIA T.
02/04/2020
Won't go anywhere else!
I've been going here since they opened. They are honest, no b.s. Experts.

LG
LEE G.
02/02/2020
Thank you!
I always appreciate the quick and complete help .

CARL M.
Encino, CA
Lexus ES 350
02/01/2020
Efficient and very knowledgable.
We bring all our cars to Paul’s for repair. This time repair involved insurance company, Paul went above and beyond in working with insurance company. Many thanks Paul.

DIANE C.
01/28/2020
Professional, honest, trustworthy
I wouldn't take my car to anyone else. Everyone is professional and honest and friendly. There is no problem they can't fix. Paul was able to find parts for my car that the Jeep dealer was unable to locate.

JULIE T.
Acura RSX
01/20/2020
Paul's did a great job on my car. They were very clear and upfront about costs and estimated service time. Plus, they are open on a Saturday (half day) which is super convenient if you have only one vehicle to get to work.