RA
Raul A.
California
Toyota Pickup
10/24/2016 Category: Service
Raul said an employee finally called and told him he found a part which would cost about $500. It was too much and was going to find it at another place for a much more affordable price.

10/19/2016 Category: Service
Raul said he went in for an alignment. He asked an employee if he could find a part for him and the employee never called him to let him know if he found one or not.
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 10/20/2016

Raul....we spoke 2 days ago and I gave you a quote after finally finding someone who has a steering box for your 1989 toyota truck. You decided to go to a salvage yard and I agreed to install it.  did I miss something?

BT
BRIAN T.
GMC Suburban
01/16/2021
AS ALWAYS, EXCELLENT SERVICE
Fortunately, they ignored my self-diagnosis and did what needed to be done to repair an oil leak in my Suburban.in quick fashion. I have absolute faith that I get an honest evaluation of what ails my vehicle every time I bring it in for repair. It is always returned in a timely manner, and at a fair price. I am a loyal customer for life!

CT
Carolina T.
Simi Valley, CA
Volkswagen Passat
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Carolina said she has been going there for years. They are always super nice, keep her updated, do a great job and she likes them very much.

EF
EDWARD F.
North Hollywood, CA
Mazda 3
01/13/2021
The little things
Paul and his crew not only take care of the big stuff, they pay attention to all the little things as well!!

KEVIN S.
01/13/2021
Great work!
So easy and quick, thank you!

KW
KAYLA W.
Encino, CA
01/10/2021
Always pleased
I’ve been ripped off before from mechanics & I know i can trust Paul & his team.

IH
INGRID H.
Agoura Hills, CA
01/07/2021
Once Again Great Service
Paul’s Automotive once again provided great service and reasonable prices. I needed an oil change, my transmission fluid changed and a smog check. Paul’s automotive did all of these services in a timely manner and Paul gave me a comprehensive report on the state of my vehicle. Paul’s smog machine was experiencing malfunctions while my vehicle was in the shop and he went out of his was to get my vehicle smoged at another location. Would recommend this shop for anyone needing routine maintenance or major repairs. Honest hard working owner and employees who go out of there way to give there customers great service.

DV
DAVE V.
12/31/2020
Fast, Expert Service Always.
The crew at Paul's is the best there is. Always helpful and accommodating. Whether you own a new car or a classic, these guys know how to fix and maintain it all. My family and I have been going there for years and have referred many others. Never a bad experience.

PC
Patricia C.
North Hollywood, CA
Kia Sportage
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said that they're nice and they always do good work.

PH
Pamela H.
INFINITI EX35
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Pamela said they are always there for her. She calls and they have her bring the vehicle in. The prices are in. They are always able to quote her a price. They are able to get her vehicle done in one day. They are the best in her area.

Anna S.
Chevrolet Caprice
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Anna said it was her first time there. She is not sure of her opinion yet because she has not driven the vehicle enough to know if she is satisfied. She picked it up and then parked it.

GL
Gina L.
12/18/2020
I highly recommend!
Professional and considerate. Having an older car means I have to go to a mechanic more than I’d like but I believe they are honest and only fix what really needs to be fixed and don’t try to sell me something I don’t actually need.

AW
Andrea W.
Encino, CA
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Andrea said he did everything he was supposed to do.

LK
LARRY K.
12/11/2020
Great mechanics and great service
Consistory honest, high quality service prices fairly.

KE
KAREN E.
12/11/2020
Knowledgeable, friendly, courteous staff giving great results for my car's performance: loyalty and honesty are hallmarks.
I have never been disappointed by the staff at Paul's Automotive. They always manage to meet my needs and fix any problems successfully and promptly. They go out of their way to make sure I am satisfied with their work. I highly recommend them to all my friends.