RA
Raul A.
California
Toyota Pickup
10/19/2016 Category: Service
Raul said an employee finally called and told him he found a part which would cost about $500. It was too much and was going to find it at another place for a much more affordable price.

10/19/2016 Category: Service
Raul said he went in for an alignment. He asked an employee if he could find a part for him and the employee never called him to let him know if he found one or not.
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 10/20/2016

Raul....we spoke 2 days ago and I gave you a quote after finally finding someone who has a steering box for your 1989 toyota truck. You decided to go to a salvage yard and I agreed to install it.  did I miss something?

JEFF M.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/18/2019
American owned. Works on classic cars
Paul and Louis are gr8t guys. They are very knowlegeable in what they do and will go out of their way to accommodate you. They keep track of your service record like car dealers do.

IF
Very thorough and professional

JI
JULIE I.
04/16/2019
As always, excellent service.
Paul's is always very professional but extremely friendly. Highly recommend them to everyone!

LC
LAURA C.
Burbank, CA
Hyundai Accent
04/10/2019
They Take Care of My Vehicle As If It Were Their Vehicle
I bought a used car nearly a year ago. Shortly after purchasing it, I drove over a pothole. When I came home, there was a big jagged protrusion near the left front bumper, as if I had hit something. When I arrived at Paul's for my semi-annual tune up , I asked them to tell me (if they could) what had happened. Louis (a service technician at Paul's) said he believed the previous owner had tried to glue part of the bumper to the frame after some misadventure, but had done a poor job. Louis drove my car to a body shop, purchased some epoxy glue, removed the protrusion (caked glue), glued the injured section of bumper back to the frame, and didn't even want to accept money for his trouble. Paul, Louis, and the team ALWAYS take care of me. Thank you!

LC
Lee C.
Toyota Celica Supra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Lee said he likes the business.

LR

AF
Anthony F.
Hyundai Tiburon
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said he is very happy and satisfied with the service provided by this business.

Jonathan C.
Volkswagen Golf
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said he trusts the staff and they do a good job. They have fair prices and they're knowledgeable about vehicles in general.

CHAD H.
Encino, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/04/2019
Amazing customer service
I recently lost long time auto shop and was recommended Paul’s auto by family friend and wow sorry I didn’t know sooner they are the best and so glad I found them for all future repairs!!

DWAYNE L.
Woodland Hills, CA
Toyota Avalon
04/03/2019
Great service every time.
My family has been going to Paul’s for well Over 25 years, always the best service.

DV
DAVE V.
Volvo S40
03/30/2019
Great Service As Always
Paul's Automotive is the best there is. Honest and quick to get the job done. They always do a great job, even on the classic cars. They set the standard for independent automotive service centers that should be followed by every other facility in the city.

EF
EDWARD F.
North Hollywood, CA
Pontiac GTO
03/29/2019
Personal service!
Paul is the best mechanic in the valley( probably not limited to just the valley, either).
And his staff is top notch, and they really care about their work !!

PE
PAUL E.
Chevrolet HHR
03/28/2019
Simply the best.
Honest, knowledgeable, efficient, reasonable, and honorable. Wouldn’t trust my vehicles to anyone else.

HZ
HARRIET Z.
Los Angeles, CA
03/27/2019
great people - work hard and do a good job
a friend told me where she goes is cheaper (came to you once or twice from my suggestion) but I trust you not to do things I don't need.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Oak Park, CA
03/25/2019
Professional, Honest and Knowledgeable
I am always confident that Paul's Automotive provides the correct diagnosis that will fix any issue I have with my car. The team is very professional, honest, knowledgeable and completes the job in the timeframe promised. I have and will continue to recommend Paul's Automotive to family and friends.

MARCOS M.
03/23/2019
Trustworthy. Fair. Kind
I’ve trusted Paul with all my vehicles for 21 years. He’s always done me right, and has kept my 1997 Honda Civic in tip top shape. Excellent mechanic and a gentleman. And the costs are reasonable.

BF
BILL F.
Los Angeles, CA
03/21/2019
Paul's Automotive is very professional
If you have a complicated problem, Paul's is a good place to go, because the mechanics really know their stuff!

TOM M.
03/19/2019
Quick smog
Paul's Automotive was a great shop to stop in to get my smog done and to get other things repaired on my car
Great friendly service.

CAPUCINE M.
03/18/2019
the humans
thank you to paul & his team! they were honest, fair & prompt. they came highly recommend & did not disappoint. this girl from nashville was incredibly grateful.
thanks paul!