RA
Raul A.
California
Toyota Pickup
10/24/2016 Category: Service
Raul said an employee finally called and told him he found a part which would cost about $500. It was too much and was going to find it at another place for a much more affordable price.

10/19/2016 Category: Service
Raul said he went in for an alignment. He asked an employee if he could find a part for him and the employee never called him to let him know if he found one or not.
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 10/20/2016

Raul....we spoke 2 days ago and I gave you a quote after finally finding someone who has a steering box for your 1989 toyota truck. You decided to go to a salvage yard and I agreed to install it.  did I miss something?

ES
Ed S.
Agoura Hills, CA
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Ed said they are really efficient and good at communicating. They do really good work and are honest.

SA
STEVEN A.
04/15/2021
Personalized treatment by people that know you.
Great

Sherrie S.
Volkswagen GTI
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Sherrie said they were very good. They are attentive and give personalized service. She felt that they really cared.

BF
BILL F.
Los Angeles, CA
04/08/2021
Paul's Automotive gets things done fast
I went in for a brake job, front and back, and Paul's got it done quickly despite a heavy workload.

CK
CAROLINE K.
04/07/2021
Great efficient service.
It is always a pleasure to do business at Paul’s

CF
CRAIG F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/05/2021
Always very nice and reasonable prices.
Called up and made an appointment. Brought my car in the next day to Paul's. With 3 hours my check-up was done. When I got there he went over what was done to my car and what future work I would need to have done. Like getting some new tires. They all are so nice at Paul's. Have recommended Paul so several neighbors.

DONALD H.
Encino, CA
04/02/2021
Always fair and fast
Whenever I need repairs on my 2011 Honda Pilot or any vehicle I bring it to Paul's Automotive. They always have fair prices, provide a detailed analysis and are on the money when your repair will be completed.

DV
DAVE V.
04/02/2021
Superior Service Once Again
Once again, the boys at Paul's Automotive have come through. Great work for a great price. Great also to see so many classic car owners trust Paul's with their valuable cars. Highly recommended.

JAMES K.
Studio City, CA
03/29/2021
Good trustworthy auto service.
I trust that the staff will analyze my car and make honest recommendations when repairs are necessary.

CE
CLARE E.
03/28/2021
Great all-around service
I am always assured to receive quality service when I bring my car into Paul’s. They do great work and are trustworthy. I highly recommend Paul’s.

BR
BARRY R.
03/27/2021
Always great service
I've been using Paul's for over 20 years. I wouldn't trust anyone else to work on my cars.

Lexus IS 250
03/26/2021
Happy Customer
Great service at reasonable prices. I never feel like I am being lied to or being charged inflated prices. I trust the people and the service provided.

TD
TOM D.
Studio City, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/26/2021
All gas no brakes. Fixed it!
I drive an older car and maintenance is of the upmost importance to keep it safely on the road. My friends at Paul’s always tell me how the old jalopy is doing and most recently that included a brake job all around. I had only just begun to hear the grinding but I’m glad I brought it in when I did. Back on the road again and miles of smiles ahead.
Thanks Paul’s!

RT
ROGER T.
Northridge, CA
03/25/2021
Escape repair
A troublesome electrical problem kept the crew persistent in their problem solving.