DI
DANTE I.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2021
Exceptional customer ervice and work
Paul's is a fast, reliable and ethical automotive shop.

BETH S.
Oak Park, CA
07/30/2021
Quality, honest service.
They always give me straight, honest information about my vehicle and help walk me through my options, guiding me towards good decisions!

CJ
CHRIS J.
Volvo XC60
07/30/2021
Always the Best!
Paul's Automotive is the best! My husband and I have been taking our cars to Paul's for many years. We would recommend them to everyone!

ME
MATT E.
Reseda, CA
07/28/2021
Reliable, Honest Service
I have been bringing my cars to Paul's for 25 years. I trust the work, and know that I am in good hands.

JOE C.
Northridge, CA
07/28/2021
Tire service
Efficient and friendly service.

GK
GARY K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Lexus IS 300
07/26/2021
Help is on the way!
With Pauls automotive, you will no longer have any car problems… Only solutions! They are knowledgeable, talented, competent, and caring. While their pricing is fair and reasonable, their service is priceless. Everyone is treated like a top priority. Whatever your automotive needs, from wiper blades to a new transmission, Pauls is the only place to go.

GN
GEORGE N.
07/23/2021
Louis is always very helpful and responsive.Ditto of course Paul.
See above.

BW
BRICE W.
07/21/2021
Always feel taken care of!
We have been going to Paul’s for over 13 years! We have brought Paul & Louis many cars over the years - from tune-ups to oil changes to major engine issues - we always know that they will take care of us. They are knowledgeable, fast, friendly & reasonably priced. I’m so grateful a friend referred us to them years ago, I will always happily refer others when they are in need of someone reliable! We trust Paul & Louis and are always happy to see them!

Joe A.
Lexus GS 300
07/20/2021
Paul, and Louis are the best most honest mechanics around
They keep my cars running great. Never over sell.

ROBERT S.
Encino, CA
07/15/2021
Front breaks and rotors.
For more than 30 years, my family has trusted Paul with our car service needs. They always provide excellent service with a fair price, and quick turnaround. For this occasion, I had breaking issues which were quickly diagnosed. The necessary parts had been ordered quickly and I was driving off within four hours if arrival.

JESSICA H.
07/13/2021
Louis is great!
Louis was friendly, efficient, and was able to answer all my questions! I highly recommend this place! Thanks, guys!

JE
JILL E.
07/09/2021
Honest and reasonably priced
I have serviced my car at Paul’s for years. I am extremely satisfied and happy with the work they do. They are professional, straightforward with the work that needs to be done, trustworthy and dependable. Paul and Louis are super nice guys and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

KATHRYN M.
GMC Canyon
07/09/2021
Amazing service!
No matter what you need these guys got you!! Will even offer great advice if you call with questions.

So friendly and helpful!

STEVEN M.
07/02/2021
Fast service
Took Friday off finally a four day July 4th weekend. Lots to do first stop Costco not crowded at 7:00 am out by 7:30 am. DEAD Battery! Anyway, I get to Paul’s via jump start by AAA. Louis says pull your car in will change battery. Did I mention it was a Friday before the 4 th of July. Was out of there in 15 minutes. They even reset my clock. Talk about detail. All the Guys at Paul’s are there for you when you need them. Thanks guys.

MF
MARTIN F.
Torrance, CA
Mercedes-Benz C55
07/01/2021
Excellent Facility and Staff
Pauls is a great place to trust with your car. They do great work the old fashion way. I come from Redondo Beach to Paul’s because I trust them to do the job right the first time. Thank you Paul!

Displaying 1 Review