Overall Rating 4.8478235/5Overall Rating 4.8478235/5Overall Rating 4.8478235/5Overall Rating 4.8478235/5rating 4.8478235
Overall Rating 2.28889/5Overall Rating 2.28889/5rating 2.28889rating 2.28889rating 2.28889

TP
Tim P.
Pacoima, CA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Good
Staff is great but takes to long to do oil change

LO
Lynn O.
Los Angeles, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great mechanics. Friendly people. Very clean facility!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sylmar, CA
Rip off vehicle service
Good luck if you get your service here. I don't have the time to explain.
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for completing the survey . I am sorry you do not feel that you  did not get a great value from our services . We always value our client's opinion , I will review your repair order and then get back to you . Thank you again .

Los Angeles, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Good
Excellent customer service but the service itself could be more thorough. My third brake light has been out for some time but it wasn't pointed out after the multi-point inspection. It makes me wonder what else may have been missed.

Thank you for completing the survey. I am sorry that you were not given the correct information and were lacking important diagnosis . I will review your repair order and reach out to you with my findings .

TV
Tanya V.
Northridge, CA
Friendly service
The friendly service and the hospitality are definitely the best!

PR
Pedro R.
North Hollywood, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Fantastic service
Very good service at Mission Hills Hyundai.

Panorama City, CA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The service area could be better and bigger
The dealership it clean , I'm ok with the service in general
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to hopefully providing you with a five star experience on your next visit.

Rene M.
Granada Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Maintancre service
Now I’m feeling an important customer.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

AR
Angela R.
North Hills, CA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
I really appreciate that when I voice my concern, I'm heard and the issue is taken care of.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Better waiting condition
And better communication especially about the time.
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for completing the survey . We are sorry for the extended time you spent in our dealership. We have corrected the air conditioning . I will be reviewing your repair order and reaching to you .

MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Hello , it was great speaking to you today. I am happy we were able to come to agreement to provide you with either "New Car Detail" or 2 oil changes at no charge . YOUR CHOICE . Please feel free to let me know, after you decide . I am going to send you a re-score survey . Remember Hyundai wants to see you 5 STAR HAPPY and that is what's most important to Hyundai and our dealership . Please complete the survey at your earliest convenience , I know that 5 week old baby is keeping you pretty busy.  Have  great weekend .

Charles/Lucia W.
Very nice waiting rooms.

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your feedback and we will strive to provide you with a five star experience and are very happy that you are 5 STAR happy .

Sylmar, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly
Always willing to hekp
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

TH
Tim H.
Northridge, CA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service, awful pricing
labor charges are outrageous - especially for minor/simple maintenance
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for completing the survey . I will review your service repair order and reach out to you . We always want our clients happy with the service and value which we provide to each and every client .

DF
Debra F.
Sunland, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Jonathan rocks
Jonathan was so helpful and kind.

Granada Hills, CA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service
It's always quick and easy whenever I go in to get my car serviced, the people are really friendly and make sure you get what you need don as fast as possible.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Judy R.
North Hills, CA
10/14/2018 Category: Service
great job!
Angel was a great service advisor.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Chatsworth, CA
Friendly service
They’re great
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and hope to provide you with a five star experience on your next visit.

HC
Henry C.
Chatsworth, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Problem with radiator needed car tow. Handled repair efficiently

Panorama City, CA
Customers service
Angel from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai provided me with excellent customer service!!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

EA
Emmanuel A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
Time and time again, I get reliable service.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We thank you for choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

DE
Daniel E.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great employees
Employees are always helpful and take great care of my car.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018