Overall Rating 4.8653852/5Overall Rating 4.8653852/5Overall Rating 4.8653852/5Overall Rating 4.8653852/5rating 4.8653852
Overall Rating 2.36538/5Overall Rating 2.36538/5rating 2.36538rating 2.36538rating 2.36538

Northridge, CA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Always good service here.

KC
Ken C.
Los Angeles, CA
2012 Hyundai Azera
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Writer
Kaitlyn did a wonderful job getting my warranty work approved, parts ordered and arranging the rental car for me. Work was completed on the day promised. She was a pleasure.
PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

BK
Brace K.
Canoga Park, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Poor quality service revisited
The issues I wrote about in my original review have all been addressed by Peter and Kaitlyn. They have given me a five-star effort in working with me to resolve these issues. Thank you Peter and Kaitlyn.

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Poor quality service
I am dealing with Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai because the Keyes dealership I bought the vehicle from stopped being a Hyundai dealer. On my first visit for service at Mission Hills Hyundai I got a call from the service writer saying their tech had inspected and found that the throttle body was dirty and needed service. Because the previous Keyes Hyundai dealer did not transfer my service records to Mission Hills Hyundai or the other Hyundai dealer that is owned by Keyes, Mission Hills had no way of knowing that I had the throttle body serviced just a couple of months earlier. On another occasion, Mission Hills Hyundai said I needed service when recent service at the other dealership would have detected the problem they said I had. On my last visit, the work order stated they performed work which they did not do. Also, on my last visit, they repaired the backup warning system and returned the vehicle to me with a backup warning system that performs far below specification, requiring a return visit which may or may not be successful.

On a positive note, Mission Hills Hyundai has a new Service Manager that has been working hard to resolve my vehicle's problems.
PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your feedback and take your concerns very seriously. I thank you for taking the time from your day to speak with me. I hope from our conversation we have successfully come to a resolution. I am going to be sending you a re-score for this survey. It would be greatly appreciated if you could submit a re-score of five stars. Hopefully your advisor, Kaitlyn and I have helped to make this a more positive five star experience.

Peter

2005 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I was dreading taking my Hyundai to the dealer for a difficult issue with my Tuscon, but my experience was positive overall. Lots of communication and reasonable charges, and I appreciated having a woman service person to talk to instead of dealing with any overbearing or dismissive men as I have in other auto repair places. My service person was very empathetic and explained what they were doing and why in a calm and professional way, which I appreciated. I'm glad I took the plunge and will come back again.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to providing you with a five star experience on your next visit.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
great service all around
When I bring my car in, the service has always been spot on...minimal waiting time to check in, coffee & etc provided, clean & comfortable environment. I appreciate the shuttle provided if the wait is lengthy, and I am always kept apprised of my vehicle service status via text. I can't think of any improvements that could be made.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Thomas M.
Sylmar, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Makes a difference!
First was the gentleman directing where to park in the Service lane. Second was the service adviser that took my service request. Service was preformed in a timely manner.
All of this was accomplished by friendly people that made me feel welcome. Thank You!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

MA
Morris A.
Fullerton, CA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Recall/Oil Change
I walked in without an appointment and Kaitlyn went out of her way to help speed things along, helping me get going with my day. Thank you!

02/08/2019 Category: Service
attentative service
good customer service

Jorge S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
My car was fixed and delivered in a very timely manner.

Northridge, CA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Thankfull
Happy
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we hope to provide you with a five star experience on your next visit.

PG
Patricia G.
Sylmar, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly customer service, explained list of car concerns well.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

PF
Paul F.
Winnetka, CA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Review
This dealer took good care of my car and were very friendly.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Rick R.
Canyon Country, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan and the Service Team
From the moment I walked into the dealership, Jonathan made me feel at ease, and assured me that my car would be taken care of. My car broke down early in the morning, and I was fortunate that Jonathan had just arrived. He could have told me to wait, but he immediately set to work, had the porters open the driveway to allow the tow truck to bring my car in. From there he arranged a cab to get me home, and was very timely in explaining what was wrong with my car, and when it would be repaired.

Now, let's talk about the service department technician. They did a phenomenal job on completing my repairs, and got my car back in top shape! The best part was, they washed, and detailed my car before giving it back to me. Being a hobbyist mechanic myself, I cannot tell you how appreciative I was of this service. Please ensure this review is shared with the team who serviced my car. They need to know how awesome they are. You have a customer for life in us.

The Ryatt's
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

CD
Chris D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Service 2011 Tucson
Made an appointment for my vehicle to be serviced (oil change) Spoke with Kaitlyn who was very friendly. Came in on the day of my appointment walked in and was greeted with a smile at the front service desk.

I asked for Kaitlyn and she popped up with a smile and a handshake. She checked my car in, offered me coffee or water gave me the local area restaurants in case I was hungry and off I went.

The only drawback was the time it took which was about two hours from start to finish. I understand they have lots of vehicles to service so I took it in stride with no complaints. In the end I believe they did a thorough job and I got a free car wash 😁

So thanks Kaitlyn and Keys Hyundai it gave me an excuse to not go back to work.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your kind comments and for choosing Mission Hills as your service destination. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

02/01/2019 Category: Service
Very customer-friendly
My car’s stereo and back camera would flicker and not stay on, they ordered replacements and got repairs done in just a few hours.

There’s a hot drink machine, tea, cookies and apples, and a nice sitting area with a television.

Complimentary Lyft drive to and from my home so I wouldn’t have to wait there.

Overall, a very welcoming service.

Los Angeles, CA
Great experience
Great service, but they will keep sending you surveys.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to assisting you with a five star experience in the future.

Encino, CA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
The personnel and service is outstanding
Together with the above, the atmosphere in your dealership is very welcoming. It is a pleasure to deal with your dealership and I highly recommend you to all of my friends and family as well as being a very happy owner of a Hyundai Elantra for the second time.

PR
Paulo R.
North Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
very nice
i like it coz its close to my place and friendly people.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your feedback and your continued business. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

John W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Location and service
As usual the service is very good and Jonathan Enriquez, the service advisor, is very friendly and dependable!!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Jorge P.
Sun Valley, CA
01/29/2019 Category: Service
the waiting room is very clean and nice.
you have good service and my car is ready on the time that you promise.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019