Overall Rating 4.8541625/5Overall Rating 4.8541625/5Overall Rating 4.8541625/5Overall Rating 4.8541625/5rating 4.8541625

DO
Darleen O.
Tujunga, CA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
They treat you very good.
They treat you with respect and make your trip there good ,not bad like how you feel driving there
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look  forward to assisting you in the future.

David C.
Woodland Hills, CA
No Nonsense Service
There's no way I can possibly know if the people at Mission Hills Hyundai genuinely care about us... the public at large.
But from the moment I spoke to the people in the service department, I felt that they really do care. I was not 'jacked around'. They did not place me on extended holds or 'accidentally' disconnect me. They did not promise me the moon or give me unrealistic guarantees (just to get my ok to proceed with service).
The gentleman who was handling my case (Jonathan), did so in a very respectful, professional manner, while giving me the personal attention I feel I deserve. Jonathan told me that he expected the job to take around 10 days. It took 5.
He made the effort to abide by the terms of the warranty, even though I did not have all of my service receipts (I'm human).
And he did not try to 'upsell' me at all.
He always knew exactly who I was when I called, answered questions, etc.
I've been dealing with dealerships for decades. These days I believe that there's a trend in which dealers try to be more respectful. Whether or not this is true throughout the industry, my experience at MH Hyundai was above and beyond what I had hoped for.
Car problems are unpleasant and even traumatic at times. I thank MH Hyundai for minimizing the pain, and I thank Jonathan for his great attitude.
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for completing the survey . We strive very hard to give our clients the 5 STAR experience . I am very proud of our staff but Jonathan is our leader , and always gives 100% of himself to his clients . Thank you for the kind words , they are inspiring to us . Have a great Holiday season.

EA
Elliot A.
Van Nuys, CA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
service is very good
the service dept is very fast with their work to get our cars safetly running again

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

2012 Hyundai Azera
Satisfaction!
I have continued to have my Azera serviced by Mission Hills Hyundai because of their Service Team. Michael G and Jonathan make sure my vehicle is in Top Condition and always are pleasant and attentive. Both are OUTSTANDING. Thank you ... Rabbi Robert Lewis

Michael S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Servicing Staff
The servicing staff is always very friendly and knowledgeable

Writing to Keye’s Management
Hi and have great day.
I hope this message finds you well and successful. I want to talk you about your quality control department. I bought used Hyundai Tucson 2016 model in October . Since then I have brought two times for repairing, one time because the air bag light became on and air bags was out of order and the door lucks was not worked properly. The service department ordered parts and repaired but, my car almost one week was there . The second time at the middle of street car stop and could not ignite again . I called AAA and said “ battery is dead” and I cancelled my appointment. I surprised within two months,how is happened. I should say he Staff of repair department are perfect . Specially Janathan, Angel and the young lady , employee. I got mad when the break oil after 30,000 miles must changed and I must pay $ 157 to change it. I drove only 4000 miles. Not 30,000 . Yes car’s mileage is 30,000 but I did not drive .why I should pay I bought used car If you check Gharai last name “my last name” you will see that I leased and bought two cars, Mercedes and Wolsvagen. Do you think in this situation should I recommend this business to my friends , But I will do.
Regards
Bijan Gharai
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Maurice D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Alternator Problem not Transmission
I thought it was pricey but the service was excellent. I had car towed in after I had set up the appointment the prior day and I was glad I followed up since the service tech had it wrong what the car problem was. Had I not called in they would have looked at transmission rather than real problem, Alternator.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your feedback and comments. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

FH
Farima H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Greaat service
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

PJ
Peggy J.
Best Customer Service
Always the best customer service and good work. Thank you Jonathan Enriquez.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Munju S.
Newhall, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
good & bad
good : warranty
bad: need fix & danger(because, broken)
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Service maintenance
It's okay.
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your response to  our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Michael C.
Mission Hills, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Consistency
They are always welcoming and my car, a 2011 Genesis, continues to operate beautifully.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Anthony S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Incredible, attentive service!
I’ve never been disappointed in the level of service provided by Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai. The Service staff is organized, knowledgeable, thorough, prompt and always friendly! Their level of customer care never disappoints!

Carroll B.
Chatsworth, CA
12/02/2018 Category: Service

Josephine C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Effective communication
Service representative explained all that was needed clearly. He kept me updated every step of the way.

LG
Leslie G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful staff
Service rep Angel is the best! He was very helpful in addressing the issues with my car. He’s also very professional.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

MJ
Margaret J.
Altadena, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Not being honest with customers.
I am tired of giving my honest of your inept dealership.
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for completing the survey . We value our client's opinion . I will review the repair order and contact you with my findings . We are very sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you .

North Hills, CA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly staff
Although it is a little out of the way from where I live, the friendliness and responsiveness of the staff makes it worth it to drive over there.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018