Overall Rating 4.8378346/5Overall Rating 4.8378346/5Overall Rating 4.8378346/5Overall Rating 4.8378346/5rating 4.8378346
Overall Rating 2.2973/5Overall Rating 2.2973/5rating 2.2973rating 2.2973rating 2.2973

Amy M.
Northridge, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Mike G. is AWESOME
Thanks Mike, you provide excellent customer serviced. We will be back!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to seeing you next visit.

AA
Artem A.
Woodland Hills, CA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Long time waiting for services to complete
Spent long time waiting (one hour and forty five minutes) for oil change, and car was still dirty after complimentary car wash
F635887f2135eca828652e2d8e821999?s=28
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for completing the survey . We always value your opinion and your time . We are sorry that the wait time exceeded your expectations . We are always looking for the best combination of time usage and services provided . We realize there has to be a happy medium and we will review your repair order and reach out to you with our findings .

NF
Nita F.
2006 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2018 Category: Service
As always you guys do a good job of going through what my car needs above and beyond the regular oil change. I appreciate how you look out for me and all your customers.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to assisting you next visit.

PM
Polly M.
Santa Monica, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
very accommodating and friendly
One thing that makes me hesitant about buying a new Hyundai is that there is no policy to give you a car when getting service done. I understand that high-end dealerships do this because I have a Lexus (in Arizona) also and my friends have Mercedes, etc. I would happily buy a Hyundai again, but the dealership is far from Santa Monica where I live, and having a car would make my life much easier.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your response. We definitely appreciate your comments and input. We are happy to be your service provider despite the distance and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

SK
Siddharth K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Always happy with the service at this location. Staff is friendly. Shuttle service is great.
F635887f2135eca828652e2d8e821999?s=28
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for completing the survey . We value your time and opinion . Have a great weekend .

DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to hopefully providing you with a five star experience on your next visit.

Canoga Park, CA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/20/2018 Category: Service
My problem was corrected
After talking with Michael G. from the service departmemt i got the right part ordered for my car and a complimentary battery change

06/20/2018 Category: Service
My car did not get fixed
I came in to fix a problem with my throttle control and payed around $1500 but after they gave me my car back the same problem was still there
F635887f2135eca828652e2d8e821999?s=28
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for completing the survey . I am sorry that happen to you and your vehicle . We just spoke and I did text  you my information . We have set aside a loaner car for you . I again apologize for the inconvenience we caused you .

F635887f2135eca828652e2d8e821999?s=28

Thank you for speaking to me to day . It will be our pleasure to replace your battery with no charge for labor . We will see you next week when the special order part comes in for your vehicle . I will be sending the re- score request right away . It will follow this email , shortly . Thank you again .

Pacoima, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Service could be better.
Service could be better.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for completing our survey and for letting us know about your experience in our department. I do apologize that you did not have the most positive experience when you were here. My manager will be reviewing you order and be in contact with you to find a resolution.

F635887f2135eca828652e2d8e821999?s=28
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for completing the service . We are very sorry for the inconvenience we caused you . We are trying to adjust our service to continually improve our clients wait time . I will be reviewing the process in a sincere effort to improve the customer service experience .

PJ
Peggy J.
Excellent service department
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Liraz S.
Encino, CA
Great service !!!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Monica P.
Pacoima, CA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
The sales person Jonathan Enriquez was great he when beyond his service
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

KK
Kristopher K.
Van Nuys, CA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service and atmosphere.
The service department is outstanding! Friendly Staff. We are very happy with both cars we've purchased here.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. It is very much appreciated when we hear from our guests. We thank you for your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Van Nuys, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Service for the Price
Service was good and the people were mostly helpful.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. Hopefully on your next visit we are able to provide you with a five star experience.

SA
Sasan A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
I had bunch of maintenance to do such as battery, transmission fluid, steering power & etc., Jonathan provided detailed notes about the services required & helped me out with getting rides (Lyft). Overall great experience.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

RN
Robert N.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Smooth service!!
I had a recall event that took a little more time but Angel was very helpful as was Star. They helped out tremendously and made the experience way less intrusive than it could have been . Kudos to Mission Hills Hyundai!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for your response. I am so happy you had such a great experience in our department. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

JE
John E.
Sylmar, CA
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience
Took my car in for a routine oil change and filter change. They had my car ready before noon. They even got new a ride home and back.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

AA
Angela A.
Sylmar, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Work done in a timely manner.
Service was very good.
F635887f2135eca828652e2d8e821999?s=28
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for completing the survey . Your opinion is important to us. We are happy when our guests are 5 STAR happy . Have a great weekend.

06/08/2018 Category: Service
My review
Very friendly staff. Used online services to book appointment. Bit of a wait checking in, but they handled paperwork efficiently. Slightly disappointed that they didn’t offer me a ride home as they had done previously and I’m only 3.4 miles away. Work was done and car was ready earlier than quoted, which was pleasant. Overall a very good experience.
F635887f2135eca828652e2d8e821999?s=28

Thank you for completing the survey. We will have LYft available for you and other clients at no cost to the clients . We want to make your visit as pleasant as possible.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and friendly. They did a lot to accommodate my last minute scheduling change.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We are always happy to accommodate for our guests. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination.

North Hollywood, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Nice
Great
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Irvine, CA
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, quick turnaround, great at answering questions
I will be back for sure. No problems with any of the services that I have done here. There isn't anything else to ask for.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018