Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Minnesota Lake, MN
08/13/2018 Category: Service
always a great job!
were quick prompt and always keeping me up to date with what was happening

LP
LINDA P.
Kia Soul
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful.

BR
BRANDON R.
New Ulm, MN
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great job

Kia Sedona
08/10/2018 Category: Service
This is my second time having routine maintenance done to my Kia & the service was exceptional. The first time the gentleman pulled my van up & noticed I had the kids with me so he opened the sliding door so they could hop in. It was a small gesture but one that required thoughtfulness. The second time I had all the kids with me. I had no idea how I was going to get my van there & transfer 3 car seats in & out of the shuttle. So I called before my appointment & they sent someone to pick up my van from my house. So happy with my experiences at Kia of Mankato.

RT
ROGER T.
Forest City, IA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people
Did more than I expected

BP
Brian P.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Brian said this business has friendly service and good people.

TC
TARA C.
Rosemount, MN
08/09/2018 Category: Sales
Kia team was incredibly helpful & friendly to a first time car buyer. Definitely would reccomend.

TOM M.
Mankato, MN
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Things were done just as expected. Unfortunately, these days things rarely go as expected. I was pleased.

MARLENE B.

Arlington, MN
Kia Forte
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service as always! :)

MJ
Mike J.
Mankato, MN
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service and price were great. They diagnosed what was exactly wrong with the vehicle.

ME
MICHAEL E.
Redwood Falls, MN
Always pleased!
Every time the need arises for any visit to Kia Mankato the service staff have done everything to make sure our needs re met!

EB
EDWIN B.
Winthrop, MN
08/05/2018 Category: Service
The place is clean with refreshments, the sales staff will talk to you even if your not buying a car.

VF
VICKIE F.
Lake Crystal, MN
Oil Change
Just had the oil changed. They did good. Waiting does get a bit long.

JN
Jody N.
Wells, MN
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Jody said she would recommend this business for service.

Marie B.
Waseca, MN
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Marie said they do a good job, they take care of their customers. They are top notch.

LL
LOREN L.
Armstrong, IA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Dedication
I get tremendous service and the guys are dedicated in doing a thorough job, I appreciate their work

RONALD M.
Morristown, MN
Kia Sedona
07/31/2018 Category: Sales
The people are so pleasant, and willing to help.
McKenzie was our sales person. She was very friendly and answered all the questions we had. It was a one stop shop for us we liked what we saw and bought a new van.

JAMES S.
Le Sueur, MN
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Jim67 2018 Sorento
I got there for early my appointment - Service got me in early and out - Vehicle was washed - All was good - Tried to order a Cargo Net from parts department but was told there wasn't one for this 2018 Sorento - Got home and ordered one from the KIA website - Disappointed!

HA
HEATHER A.
07/31/2018 Category: Sales
Attentiveness
Liked the fact that everyone worked together at the tent sale! The only complaint I would have is that they could have had a little more communication between us and the sales team through the loan process but that is minor! Thank you Jake and Kyle for being an excellent sales team!