Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Saint Peter, MN
Kia Soul
06/14/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly salespeople
Even those salspeople who weren't working directly with me were personable and very friendly. They pitched in for other employees when the help was needed. I was very impressed by all the employees.

TD
TERRY D.
Owatonna, MN
Kia Optima
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, Friendly staff.

VC
VIRGINIA C.
Waterville, MN
Friendly
Very friendly and courteous staff...

RK
RANDELL K.
Minnesota Lake, MN
Always quick and prompt
Was in and out in no time! great experience and always friendly service!

DK
David K.
Arlington, MN
06/11/2018 Category: Service
David said the entire staff was friendly and professional. The best thing about the employees is that they know how to have fun while they work.

LF
LYNN F.
Kia Sedona
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Lynn F
I just want to say thank you to Randy Kauffmann for the great service! I appreciate the fact that they were able to fix my vehicle since I was a drop in.

Anonymous avatar
Waseca, MN
Friendly
Appreciate the wash

Mckenzie R.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
McKenzie said the salesman was great, and the experience was excellent from the beginning to end. The business had popcorn and refreshments, and they are her favorite place in the area. She said Frank, and the sales staff took time out of their day to make her feel like a valued customer.

BP
Brenda P.
Mapleton, MN
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Brenda said the service was great and the business had her in and out.

Caitlyn H.
Winnebago, MN
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Caitlyn said she would recommend this business.

BG
Brad G.
Saint James, MN
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Brad said the staff did a good job. However he is waiting for a call back regarding the warranty.

TH
TIFFANY H.
Kia Forte
06/06/2018 Category: Sales
Outstanding customer service!
Nick,Jake and Adam are very personable and are very welcoming!

BG
BRIAN G.
Saint James, MN
06/04/2018 Category: Sales
Brian and Mckenzie
Everything was super.couldn’t ask for better service.Supernice people did a super job.Justin did a great job and made the buying experience very enjoyable. Great guy even if he is a Lions fan.

PG
PENNY G.
Gaylord, MN
Kia Soul
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Service department
The service department is easy to work with and great people working there.

HD
HOWARD D.
Windom, MN
06/02/2018 Category: Sales
KIA of MANKATO
All people on their staff were friendly and not pushy. Marisa, the sales person, not only answered all our questions but gave us information that was important but we did not know enough to ask.We were not familiar with KIA, but a friend of our daughter encouraged us to check one out. She owned a 2017 Sonota van was very pleased. My wife and I were not prepared to make a deal that day (May 31). We did not bring along the car title and had not cleaned out our stuff.

Normally we would have went home after getting the information and talk it over. We had a list of features we wanted on a new vehicle and things we did not want to pay extra for. By the time we were done visiting with the KIA staff all our wanted items were on the car we bought plus a few options that still fit in our planned budget. We did not want all the items in the package that included a compass, but they assured me that could be added by their staff (for an additional fee which I felt was reasonable.

It appeared that being the last day of the month and they were a few cars short of their goal worker in our favor.

DK
DONALD K.
Nicollet, MN
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department
Staff well trained friendly helpful

LG
LINDA G.
Waseca, MN
Kia Optima
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Warranty campaign
Awesome service. Great communication on what was happening with the vehicle. Great flexibility on scheduling. Made me feel comfortable with friendly staff and refreshments. Helpful shuttle service for while I was waiting.

Anonymous avatar
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Great consistent service.

NI
NIKOLAY I.
Marshall, MN
Kia Forte
05/30/2018 Category: Sales
It was very pleasurable experience, and I got something other dealers failed to provide. I enjoyed the professionalism of people working at Kia Mankato and addressing my needs. One little thing that I didn't like is the absence of a spare wheel, wrench and jack in my car: no one even informed me about it. Otherwise, everything was perfect and I got a very good car.