Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

HAROLD M.
Nicollet, MN
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Proximity to my residence
Professional staff--demeanor, knowledge and timely project completed

BETTY M.
New Richland, MN
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Service technicians provided thorough, comprehensive explanations of work after completion. Usually asked whether we have any issues with our Sportage, and of course, none. Had to cancel service appointment twice because of obligations which arose, and once for the weather. Thanks for the no shame rescheduling, too. Reading ahead in your survey, yes, I would recommend Kia of Mankato and have already done so.

SG
SANDRA G.
Vernon Center, MN
Ron
Had to change appointment 3 times to bad with and Ron was very happy to help me

JOAN M.
Sherburn, MN
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service department was very thorough in explaining the wear on my car parts and the different types of oil for my oil change. Service was quick and waiting area very comfortable.

Great customer service.
Everyone willing to help.

Richard W.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business does have good people. They always have good work on whatever the vehicle needs.

SF
SAM F.
Prior Lake, MN
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
I drive 60 miles to come to KIA of Mankato because it's worth it.

Owatonna, MN
02/14/2019 Category: Service
car service
prompt and courteous

Saint James, MN
Kia Forte
02/12/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience...again
Kyle does a great job meeting our needs and explaining the process. This is our second vehicle purchase and we couldn't be happier.

DANIEL G.
Owatonna, MN
Kia Sedona
02/11/2019 Category: Service
OK!
Upon arrival, the service tech discussed what services "and prices" that my vehicle needed and I had requested.
Now, when he stated that "tire rotation is $19.95": one would assume that any idiot would not request only two
of their tires to be rotated!!!!!!!!!!! So, I received my bill, and I was rushed to look at it and pay, AS EVERY EMPLOYEE
IN THE WHOLE BUILDING, HAD TO COME AND SEE (AND TAKE PICS)THAT THE FIRE SUPPRESSION SPRINGIER HEAD FROZE AND WENT OFF, SPRAYING FROZEN WATER INTO THE DRIVE-IS SERVICE BAY!! Sitting in my vehicle, going
over my bill, I guess I was lucky to see that the mechanic had rotated all four of my tires, for $39.90???? Why the
"hell" don't the service techs just tell that figure, ($39.90) for tire rotation????????? Now, looking at my file, you see that
I live in Owatonna, so it is a 40 mile drive, and guess what, I can also do that drive to Rochester and that KIA dealer, TOO!!
For my next service appointment, that is....!

ANITA S.
02/10/2019
Salesman lied and management had other complaints about him according to the service people.
The service department is very accomodating. Customer service sucks. I bought a car and was told it had AWD. Find out when it is in for a recall that I had been lied to by the salesman and that was just one of many lies he told . I tried to talk to the manager and they did not return any of my calls or letters. Very disappointed with the whole ordeal.
Nicole H. from Kia of Mankato responded on 02/11/2019

Anita, I have been trying to reah you since early December. For some reason, your phone is not accepting any calls. I have documented all my attempts which are now at 7 different ones. If there is a different phone number I should call, please let me know. Thank you.
Ragy.

DAVID R.
Volkswagen Golf
02/10/2019 Category: Sales
Volkswagen
Zach was a very good person to work with. Carried through on everything in a timely manner. Always returned phone calls promptly. Polite and friendly to everyone. Was very knowledgable about the vehicles and prompt to get answers if he doesn't have them. We would always ask for him as our sales person.
The Kia showroom is so comfortable, attractive and very clean. Enjoyed the coffee, too!! Dave R. has recommended Kia and Zach to quite a few people and two have purchased cars there since we have.

CJ
CHARLIE J.
North Mankato, MN
Kia Optima
02/08/2019 Category: Service
My recent experience was with a recall letter I received. The computer needed an update. I was totally satisfied with the hospitality I was shown. Glad to have my update done.

Saint Peter, MN
Kia Forte
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Choose KIA
Best service department in all of Mankato.

JAMES S.
Le Sueur, MN
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Jim’s Sorento
Appointments are on time as scheduled. In and out in a timely manner.

North Mankato, MN
02/06/2019 Category: Sales
Quick courteous service
I appreciate that they listen to my requests and get straight to the point

NJ

GREAT SERVICE

TO
Travis O.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Travis said he would recommend the business to others.