Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

ADAM G.
New Ulm, MN
05/21/2019 Category: Sales
Easy going, Stress free experience
From the minute my wife and I walked into the dealership could sense how much fun these guys have while being at work, buying a vehicle can be a stressful experience, not once did I feel any stress, being pressured into buying a vehicle. Jake that helped us get into our new Sorento was exceptional, never pressured us once, he’s a great communicator, listener, he got us everything we wanted in a vehicle and than some. Kia of Mankato will be my go to dealership for all my vehicle purchases in the future!

New Ulm, MN
05/20/2019 Category: Service
And fast too

05/19/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Everyone is willing to answer questions and polite. They are also helpful. Very courteous.

Jennifer D.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jennifer's husband. He said the business has always been helpful and they give trustworthy service.

TIMOTHY M.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Another great Kia of Mankato experience. Gene and his service team do such a great job, and the GM is a great guy too. Every time I go there I am treated extremely well. Information up front, they do what they say, they keep me informed of what's going on with the vehicle, and a comfortable waiting area. Can't ask for much more than that!

TW
TERI W.
Garden City, MN
Kia Optima
05/16/2019 Category: Service
system update
I made the biggest mistake with my two appointments. I got my 2 different vehicles mixed up and brought the wrong vehicle in for my first appointment. They were so great in accommodations for me , that they were able to switch my vehicles around and actually added some time on my first appointment. That one was just an oil change and the system update. However it turned out to be the bigger job. Which included the system update and the spray on the bottom under carriage of my car. I was just so grateful that they were so very accommodating.
Not too mention they are all so very nice and patient. As i wait i see the same treatment with EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER

JOAN M.
Kia Sportage
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful and friendly
I am always happy with the service and comfortable waiting area.

JANE K.
Waukesha, WI
Kia Optima
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!
Exceptional service!! Was visiting Mankato for the weekend and ran into some minor issues with my Kia, Ron and staff took fantastic care of us and was able to get us in and out very quickly...even took the time to wash the car! So very grateful for Kia of Mankato!!

JE
JANE E.
Comfrey, MN
Kia Sedona
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly efficient employees and great service

TO
TERRY O.
Eagle Lake, MN
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Recall service was great...in & out.

SR
kia service
service was very thorough

Marvel S.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Marvel said that the place is fast and always washes her vehicle. The staff is always friendly, they'll take her to the mall so there's no sitting around and they call when it's done. They are very good.

FP
FRANCIS P.
Faribault, MN
Kia Telluride
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly easy going and helpful
I like the easy going atmosphere fun and enjoyable. And very helpful always willing to answer all my questions.

Jocob K.
Paynesville, MN
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Jocob said they were accommodating and the repair was quick.

GG
Gail G.
Amboy, MN
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Gail said this visit took much longer than most yet all the services needed were not performed.

MU
MARY U.
North Mankato, MN
Warranty recall
Very good service, on time , very nice waiting area.

LP
LLOYD P.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Great staff, prompt service, and very thorough in their work
Very satisfied with the professionalism in serving our vehicle

Algona, IA
Kia Sportage
Great Service Dept
Had work done on my Sportage and the guys in the Service Dept were very courteous, respectful and helpful. I did not buy my Sportage at Mankato but Des Moines and the Mankato service is far superior. Will continue to bring my vehicle to Mankato for any future service needed.

ST
SHARON T.
Waseca, MN
Staff
Excellent service department

Donna M.
Mapleton, MN
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Donna said the service at this business was pretty good.