Overall Rating 4.2258052/5Overall Rating 4.2258052/5Overall Rating 4.2258052/5Overall Rating 4.2258052/5rating 4.2258052
Overall Rating 2.09677/5Overall Rating 2.09677/5rating 2.09677rating 2.09677rating 2.09677
Latest Review 20 minutes ago

OS
Oscar S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The service by Logan was excellent. He answered all my questions, and the job was completed in 45 minutes.
Just Excellent

Pompano Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Good service, poor customer services.
Great service technicians

Bruce,

FI
Fabiana I.
Oil change plus Tire rotation
The Service was quick even when I didn't have an appointment. They also wash may car.

Fabiana,
I just wanted to thank you for being a King Hyundai customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Professionalism
Everyone that works at the dealership has always been extremely professional, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Barbara M.
Tail light
In and out with a quick fix.

Barbara,

Boynton Beach, FL
07/15/2018 Category: Service
service department attends to all our needs.
The service department always takes care of our needs on a timely basis.

RF
Rita F.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Everybody is very nice and helpful
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Rita,
Thank you for the nice 5 star review !

Pompano Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Fixed two problems the same day under warranty, no waiting for spare parts. Great job!!

Fort Lauderdale, FL
long time waiting
2 hours to get an oil change is crazy. When I brought the car in I had just washed and detailed interior. The car was returned with grease prints on door panel and on hood.

Nancy ,
I am Rick Ritacco, the Service Director at King Hyundai and I am sorry to hear about your latest experience with us. I will be looking into this situation to better understand what happened during your last visit. Thank you for your comments and will use them to help better our service dept. I apologize for the delay in your repair and the grease prints on your vehicle .I would like to offer you a dtail on your vehicle if you would accept .Please let me know so i can make arrangements to have this done .I can be reached and the below number or email. Once again I apologize for the poor service .

954-574-4530

Randi O.
Hallandale Beach, FL
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Logan Campbell
I was inspired to write the review because of the level of service I received from Logan Campbell. He was courteous, efficient, respectful, thoroughly professional and competent. He kept me informed and made sure my car was washed and returned to me as quickly as possible. I felt well taken care of, and totally satisfied with my visit.

Randi,

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast, good service, friendly
Fast, good service, friendly

MK
Michele K.
upbeat and friendly
Excellent greeting and willing to assist with a positive and friendly attitude.

Michele,

Joel G.
Delray Beach, FL
Service Maintenance
Great costumer service

Joel,

Cheryl M.
Staff
Everyone is pleasant. My car was taken in right on time and ready at day’s end as expected.

Cheryl,

GZ
Gonzalo Z.
Hollywood, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I'm very pleased with the service at King Hyundai.
Their staff is very kind and professional.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Gonzalo,
Thank you for the conpliment abot our staff and the 5 Star Review. We thank you for your business and look foward to seeing you in the future.

Richard S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
people service rep
service was great
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Richard,

Service ck up
Usually Cole takes car of me but he was on vacation. Always excellent service. This time i got new kid..isaac..wow!! He was fantastic! My car was promised on time..delivered washed & vacuumed.
The reason i haven't gone anywhere else..this is my 4th Hyundai...service dept always takes care of me like a queen!

HM
Helene M.
Leased new 2018 Sonata.
Leased my second Hyundai Sonata last week. The sales help was excellent and all my questions were answered completely. Service continues to be timely and I have had no problems with my car during my first lease.

Helene,

Sophie H.
New Port Richey, FL
The employee Logan!!
I absolutely love the service given at this location, Logan is an outstanding and hardworking employee and makes having your car serviced easy!

Sophie,