Overall Rating 4.3684221/5Overall Rating 4.3684221/5Overall Rating 4.3684221/5Overall Rating 4.3684221/5rating 4.3684221
Overall Rating 2.13158/5Overall Rating 2.13158/5rating 2.13158rating 2.13158rating 2.13158
Latest Review 39 minutes ago

BW
Beverly W.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Repair quickly taken care of.
I was so pleased with the way the Service Dept. quickly took care of what was wrong with my car and then returned my car nice and clean inside and out. Thank you!!

Service as expected.
Nothing to discern this dealership from most others I've experienced.

Malgorzata W.
Laud By Sea, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
People
Wonderful service
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Malgorzata,

Thank you for the 5-star review, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

RL
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Roberta,
Thank you !

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Verry efficent service people....
The service took less time than I anticipated.....
Everyone was very friendly...Stopped by to say hi to Mike Perlin, who was my sales person when I
leased my Sonata....He's the best..

HH
Helen H.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
In and out fast

Helen,

Boynton Beach, FL
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Service people were very helpful curtious and waiting time not baf

Bernard H.
Customer service

Bernard,

Maureen M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Department
The young man that assisted me was very courteous, and efficient.

Maureen,

LF
Lorna F.
Tamarac, FL
Friendly staff
Very friendly and helpful team

Lorna,

EC
Edward C.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Another Five Star Servic Call
Made my appointment the day before and arrived and was processed in a very timely manner. Waited while car was serviced and again performed in a timely manner. Highly recommend this dealership for all you automobile needs.

Edward,
Allways a pleasure ,sorry I didnt see you when you were in .
Thank you always for the 5 Star !!

FL
Frank L.
Excellent prompt friendly service
Have serviced my car at King for many years, and have always received excellent prompt service.

Frank,

Honest and efficient service
Everybody at King is polite and attentive, is concerned about your vehicle's needs, and values your time. They don't "oversell" the need for repairs or parts that don't need immediate attention or replacement & don't "pressure" you into anything -- just recommend. I trust them, and that isn't easy to find in the auto repair business!

staff very accomodating
Friendly and effecient service

FS
Franklyn S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good quick service
I originally left my SUV for an oil change and asked them to check wheel alignment because of construction on I-95. Robert my service adviser called me and said there was an alignment problem and it was starting to show on the tire wear. They also did the alignment and my care was ready before 5 oclock.

Franklyn,

Richard S.
Great Hyundai Dealership
Brought in my 2017 Hyundai Sonata for a minor repair on the trunk. It was fixed promptly had my tires rotated and was back on the road in about an hour and a half. Cole the service writer is always a pleasure to do business with.

Richard,
Thank you for the compliment about out advisor Cole I will make sure he sees this. Also  thank you for the 5-star review, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

KR
Kristin R.
Oakland Park, FL
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Cole is a great service advisor!
I tried to get in on a Wednesday night after work because a brake light I had fixed was malfunctioning and my door latch on the drivers side was broken. Even though it was 7PM, Cole said they would get the brake light fixed so I would be safe. When I came back early Saturday morning Cole once again helped me with my door latch and got me quickly on my way! Thanks Cole!
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Kristen,
Thank you for the compliment about our advisor Cole ,also for the 5-star review, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
King serviced my Elantra replacing the battery which was no good! trhebattery was in warranty!!!!
See above.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Helpful staff
Great customer service.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Abdel,
I just wanted to thank you for being a King Hyundai customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Also thank you for th 5 Star !

11/06/2018 Category: Service