Overall Rating 4.314288/5Overall Rating 4.314288/5Overall Rating 4.314288/5Overall Rating 4.314288/5rating 4.314288
Overall Rating 2.11429/5Overall Rating 2.11429/5rating 2.11429rating 2.11429rating 2.11429

JE
Jonathan E.
Oakland Park, FL
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Organized
Always liked this dealership over the others. They are quick and organized. When you make an appointment they take you in and have your car ready in the appropriate time for the service they provided.

Jonathan,
Thank you for the compliment and the 5 Star review. We appreciate you and your business.

Susan C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service Robert :)
Excellent service Robert:)! However, Found a creole speaking salesman rude in approaching person waiting for service, asking her LOUDLY, what car she was leasing, what she paid, etc, pushing for new lease when she clearly stated she wasn’t interested and she had another year yet. He was not appropriate.

Susan,
Thank you for the feedback on this and will bring this to the sales managers attention. I apologize and i thank you for the 5 Star for our service department.

Dena M.
2014 Hyundai Equus
excellent service by Cole
I hardly ever need service for my Equis, but when I need anything, Cole is always very efficient and professional.

Dena,
Thnak you for the compliment and the 5 Star !!

TF
Thomas F.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Staff pleasant, work done in timely fashion
Don't feel as positive re: sales experience. As a long time customer (3 cars without ever price shopping ) I felt I was given little loyalty in return. Oh well, time to shop around.

Thomas,
Thank you for your comments and will pass them along,
Thank you for the 5 Star for service.

Stefano C.
Service people
Fast service

Stefano,
I just wanted to thank you for being a King Hyundai customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

ED
Evelyn D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Warranty repair with outstanding service adviser
I came in to fix a switch that luckily was still under warranty (1 more week and it wouldn't have been!). What this review is really for is to give a huge shout out to Alyssa, the service adviser who took care of me. She was fantastic! She explained everything to me and updated me regularly about my repair. I was also finished fairly quick which never happens. She was very professional. I highly recommend using her.

Evelyn,
Thank you for the compliment about our advisor Alyssa and the 5 Star ! I will make sure she sees this .

Roy S.
Oakland Park, FL
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great delearship to do business with.
Very comfortable to do business with.

Roy,
Thank you for the 5 Star !

BN
Barbara N.
Lake Worth, FL
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Purchased my 2015 Hyundai Sonata to replace my car that was burned up in a fire. It has far exceeded my expectations. It was shipped from New Jersey to Florida and have been pleasantly surprised with its terrific performance.

I chose King Hyundai to be my local service center and have been very pleased with the service I’ve received. Logan Campbell is an excellent advisor and was terrific when I needed to come in on a recall. It was taken care of promptly and without trying to sell me a bunch of items I didn’t need.

Barbara,
Thank you for the compliment about our advisor and for the 5 STAR REVIEW.

Charles S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Chick Schwaderer

Charles,
Thank you for the 5 Star !!

BV
Barry V.
service
service department is excellent however vehicle not so much. They should have informed us when we bought the vehicle the type of transmission they install on this vehicle. The car runs terrible, step on the gas pedal and sometime the vehicle doesn't move. Then it locks in and jerks forward. Service dept informed me on this when I took it back for numerous services. The service writer was the one who informed me of this at King Hyundai. He was very informative. I will never purchase another Hyundai due to this experience.

Barry,
Thank you for the comment and will pass it along .

Lighthouse Point, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
First oil change for my new 2018 Sante Fe. Swift and polite service.

AD
Antonio D.
Best customer service
Best customer service

Antonio,

Mark L.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service. Poor Mechanical issue....
My service advisor, Robert LaBelle, was fantastic.

I'm still very frustrated with the dual clutch system of the new Tucsons. Mine continues to "slip" and is not at all a smooth ride. I am considering trading my car in.....

Mark,
Thank you for the comment and will pass it along.

AO
Alfred O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
car wash is the cherry on the cake.
All excellent except waiting over 4 weeks for a replacement part & having to call in to find the part had been received.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Alfred,
Thank you for the 5 Star and i will look into the delay of notification on parts arrivals.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
I find this location convenient as it's on my way to work.
I had a new employee that was not ready to be on their own. Not familiar with the computer.
No explanation was given as to the inspection results. I've not had this problem on any previous visits.
There was no shuttle service available even though I was told there would be. Apparently the driver was MIA.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the comment and will use them to better our service department.

Thomas S.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Respect for customers
Great car,great price wonderful service dept
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thomas,
Thank you for the 5 star and your business.

Jody D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Impeccable service
Logan Campbell was attentive and made sure I was informed about my vehicle every step of the way. I was offered a loaner vehicle if I wanted while my car was being repaired. Always great service, done right the first time. Service manager Rick Ritacco has a great team!!
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Mrs.Devitto,
Its always a pleasure to have you come in for service.
We value you as our customer and look foward to seeing you in the future.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Above and Beyond
I purchased my car here in 2012. I recently took my car in to replace the batteries in my key remotes and check and fix the recalls. They not only did that, they gave me a free oil change, and washed and vacuumed my car. Service was awesome!
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review .

EG
Edward G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department!
Ed G was in for our first 100 percent service package and was very satisfied with the job.

Ed,
Thank you for the 5 star review we look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

Deerfield Beach, FL
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Had a great experience but a little too pricey for an oil change and tire rotation.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star and the comments will use them to better our service department.