Overall Rating 4.4000008/5Overall Rating 4.4000008/5Overall Rating 4.4000008/5Overall Rating 4.4000008/5rating 4.4000008
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

AR
Arthur R.
2017 Hyundai Azera
ALWAYS THE BEST
Rick and his service team is the best.

Hillsboro Beach, FL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
01/21/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the service and attention given.
Robert LaBelle was my Service Advisor. He is the most efficient, thorough and attentive Service Advisor I have been associated with at King Hyundai.

Helpful and polite.
The woman who sold me my car was low key and not pushy.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great dealership
King Hyundai is a great dealership I will never go anywhere else; I've always had a great experience every time I've gone. The service personnel are fantastic and everyone at King is super friendly and helpful. Very impressed with the time it takes to have repairs or tune ups completed. The ladies in the service area who make appointments and check you out, are very efficient and couldn't be nicer. Overall King is a great dealership to go to for purchasing a car or for having service performed. Highly recommend.

LH
Loren H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
excellent service
Brought my 2016 genesis in for 20k service. I was taken right away and all the required maintenance was performed. Very satisfied with this dealership

Loren,

Johana M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service
Robert Labelle offered me the best customer service. I am very grateful and happy with the service.

Johanna,

LD
Luiz D.
Great team
I have benigno with Hyunday for the past three years and two cars. I will continue for next three.

Luiz,

Marietta P.
Service and respect
Easy waiting, satisfied with service and treatment.

Marietta,

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

I just wanted to thank you for being a King Hyundai customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

EC
Edith C.
Delray Beach, FL
Hyundai service
I get very good service every time I bring my car in.

Edith,

Ryan G.
Jensen Beach, FL
great service
great service

Ryan,

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
I always rely on King Hyundai to service my vehicle. My car always runs better after I get it serviced there.

FF
Fabienne F.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Regular service
Came for an oil change and had other issues taking care of. Really enjoy the service
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Fabienne,
Thank you for the 4-star review, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

Umatilla, FL
01/17/2019 Category: Service
I was visiting my daughter and had problems with the car ,told then they were very helpful.
They fixed the problem quickly and washed my car.
Happy with the service.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Ok service. Didn’t clean vehicle to standard even after paid extras
Terrible for cleaning car

Alyssa,
I am Rick Ritacco; the Service Director at King Hyundai and I am sorry to hear about your latest experience with us. I will be looking into this situation to better understand what happened during your last visit. Thank you for your comments and will use them to help better our service dept.

Mark P.
Laud By Sea, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
NEEDS Improvement
I was told it would take 1 hour. It took at least 2.
If I knew it would take longer, I could have dropped it off and went for breakfast

Mark,

Oakland Park, FL
friendly
friendly

Joseph G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
very caring emplyees to see all work is done properly and complete
Employee s attention to their best efforts,
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Joseph,
Thank you for the compliement and the 5 Star !!

RF
great sevice
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Ronald,

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Thank you quick service and I can get to use my car for an important appointment.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019