Overall Rating 4.4146341/5Overall Rating 4.4146341/5Overall Rating 4.4146341/5Overall Rating 4.4146341/5rating 4.4146341
Overall Rating 2.14634/5Overall Rating 2.14634/5rating 2.14634rating 2.14634rating 2.14634

Boca Raton, FL
Service Department
Exceptional service! I will recommend my family and friends to here for their next car.

CT
Chanda T.
My Go to Dealership
Service advisor Cole and Tech Steven are the go to guys. Awesome customer service and service.

LH
Laverne H.
Lauderdale By The Sea, FL
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service reps are friendly and willing to listen and to offer suggedtiond

Awesome service!
From checking in right on time until getting my free car wash and checkout, the service personnel were just great. Service was completed in time they promised. I really cannot day enough about them compared to other dealers I’ve had experience with.

KC
Karinsue C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
A dealership is only as good as it's service dept.
I purchased my Santa Fe at a different dealership, but I had many problems with their service dept., so I started to go to King Hyundai, Deerfield Beach I highly recommend Deerfield Beach King Hyundai on Federal Highway because of the honesty and concern that I receive from the service manager, Rick Ritaco. A dealership is only as good as their service dept, and Rick cares and treats all customers with professionalism and he is kind and fair. I trust Rick and I would only purchase another Hyundai from his dealership.

AC
Andrea C.
Boca Raton, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great Service Advisor
Alyssa was very knowledgeable. She explained everything so I knew what was done.
I would ask for her the next time.

Andrea,
Thank you for the 5-star review, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

Constance B.
W Behnken
Excelant service.

Constance,

Dolly P.
GREAT SERVICE!
It's people, Seevicw and great vehicles!!!

Dolly,

Joseph M.
Laud By Sea, FL
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I was able to drop my car of and it was fixed the same day.

Joseph,

CT
Cindy T.
Laud By Sea, FL
Review early March 2019
All as expected.

Cindy,
Thank you for the 4-star review, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

RV
Rosanne V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Good
Logan was great, attentive, knowledgeable.

Rosanne,

Everyone was very nice.

Sumner,

Bruce H.
Service personnel
I would like to personally thank Logan Campbell for all the work and concern that he has given to me and vehicle. This young man should be promoted. His attention to detail and his customer service skills are awesome

Bruce,

Jeffrey D.
Service department
They were very professional and friendly. The service e was outstanding.

Jeffrey,
Thank you for teh compliment and the 5 star review ! We appreciate your business and look foward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

Sandra C.
Sandra
Service Cole great individual

Sandra,
Thank you for the 4 star !!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Always get good service and don’t feel that I’m overcharged for services.
Staff have all been nice.
I’ve had Robert Labelle attend to me a couple of times and he has been so pleasant and professional each time.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

I just wanted to thank you for being a King Hyundai customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

JE
Jonathan E.
Oakland Park, FL
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Organized
Fast service with reasonable prices.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Jonathan,

Lisa B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great dealership
Have great experiences with purchase and servicing my Santa Fe.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Lisa,

Michael P.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
great service in record time.
I have never been disapointed with my service at King Hyundai...I met with a young man named Logan, who took
my car and explained everything that needed to be done to my car. Thank you Logan for a job well done. I try to get my service every 5.000 miles. I even got my car backed washed !!!! service with a smile.
This is my third Hyundai and i really enjoy my car and the service.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Michael,

Hillsboro Beach, FL
Service Excellent
Excellent an very courteous service department
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019