Overall Rating 4.4545466/5Overall Rating 4.4545466/5Overall Rating 4.4545466/5Overall Rating 4.4545466/5rating 4.4545466
Overall Rating 2.11364/5Overall Rating 2.11364/5rating 2.11364rating 2.11364rating 2.11364

ER
Elisa R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Best dealership for service!!
This is the ONLY service department I will go to for my Hyundai!! They are always so courteous and helpful and FAIR!!! This is my third Hyundai Santa Fe and I will travel out of my way to go here. They treat you like family :)

Roy S.
Oakland Park, FL
11/13/2019 Category: Service
The best service department to work with.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Roy,
Thank you for the feedback and the nice comment. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

FS
Franklyn S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service support for my Hyundai's
I had a low pressure warning for a tire. Additionally, this tire had 3 prior patches and another tire had 1 prior patch, plus all 4 tires were around 5/32nds with close to 50,000 miles and getting ready for replacement. Fortunately, King Hyundai had a tire sale on, buy 3 get 4th for a Dollar for the original equipment Kuhmo tires. I replaced all four, and also had a 4 wheel alignment done and balancing. As a result, my 2016 Santa Fe Limited ride is like the day it was new.

Oakland Park, FL
Speedy work
Went in for oil change and they worked quick

Marvin L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Very slow service
The length of time to complete the service was not acceptable

Marvin,
Thank you for the feedback . We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service Advisor grumpy
My other vehicle is a Ford and when I drive up to the service area there is always someone to greet you and make sure that you know where you need to go. I had to go into one of the advisors office to find out where/who I was supposed to see. I did the appointment online and was not told who the advisor was going to be. More should be done in the service area.

11/09/2019 Category: Service
Love the car not the service
The Santa Fe is a great family SUV. I totally love it... unfortunately when you need to take the car fo service is a different story...the service is poor.The staff is unfriendly, rude and carless... apparently they are there just for the check... nit to take care of the customers...
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Jeanne,

11/07/2019 Category: Service
lyded to
not tell me the time it took
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Daniel,
You were in and out within a half hr ???

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Honest & Reliable
Always prompt, always polite, and don't try to add unnecessary repairs/maintenance. Take a personal interest in customers and do what's best for them and their vehicles. Sergio G. is the best!
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

nA
NA
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Michael,
Thank you for the feedback. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Just in for an oil change and tire rotation.. was not a long wait . Maybe an hour hour 1/2 .. good service advisor who helped me with future work I might need to get done. Left happy
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

MK
Mark K.
Deerfield Beach, FL
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Rachel was an awesome service person. She was very open about costs and time. And the service was completed well in advance. The runs great. Thank you.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Repairs not done correctly
No comment
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Lesa,
I am Rick Ritacco; the Service Director at King Hyundai and I am sorry to hear about your latest experience with us.  Thank you for your comments and will use them to help better our service dept. Please contact me directly at the below number or email so I can make arrangements to have this corrected . I apologize for this inconvenience.

954-574-4530
rick.ritacco@kingmail.us

CA
Carlos A.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Proximity
Rachel Wilkinson in the service dept was great she took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them thoroughly. She contacted me on a timely manner and was able to get my car ready in less than the time expected. Thank you for hiring Rachel. Carlos Alvarez-
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Carlos,

David S.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Good experience at King Hyundai Service department
Arrived at service and was taken right away and my car was finished as promised.
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

David,

Joanne S.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Great work
Coleman always ensures that any problems with my car are resolved
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Joanne,

Barbara M.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Consistency
Have always been pleased with the quality of the people and the service .
RICK R. from King Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019