Jose S.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Hyndai elantra
The service did not take long time to be done. The staff was very professional and friendly. And, my car is running good.

ZF
Zandra F.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Thank you to Logan Campbell for your great
Attention, very professional
RAMON E S., Service Director from King Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Zandra,

Thank you for the 5 stars.

Joseph K.
Deerfield Beach, FL
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Employees
I am well taken care when I need service.
RAMON E S., Service Director from King Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Joseph,

We appreciate you coming to our dealership.

SL
Scott L.
02/12/2020
Not good, waste of time! And, there's more.
Brought my car in for minor service work at 8am for my scheduled appointment. At 10:15 am the car had not been looked at. My service tech was unsympathetic and almost bothered that I pointed this out.

Ramon, the "service manager" was confused. "It should have been looked at by 9am. I wish someone would have told me." What a joke.

2+ hours and NO service. This dealership has low moral, poor customer service and lost my business.

There is more.

As I waited my 2+ hours I overheard many sales people spewing out negative comments about customers. One sales person (name withheld to save his job) said a very derogatory comment about race as customers were milling about. Wow, these folks are rude, lacking in customer service skills, ignorant of their hateful words and sorely under-managed.

I'll be sure to let others know.
RAMON E S., Service Director from King Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Scott,

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.

PA
Paul A.
Oakland Park, FL
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Cole did an excellent job once again. Everything was great

Paul,

Thank you for all the kind words.

Bernard H.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Top service

Bernard,

Thank you for the five star response.

Donald M.
Laud By Sea, FL
Service was great!
RAMON E S., Service Director from King Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Donald,

Thank you for the five star review.

Please avoid
Came in for a 12pm appointment, was told to come back at 1:30pm, didn’t get my car back until 3:47pm. With no communication, they had my number and never called me that they were running behind. Still charged me for my oil change after wasting my time. But they informed me my next service of 30,000 miles will cost $500. Because money is important to them and not your time
RAMON E S., Service Director from King Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

I will be reaching out to see if there was a way to make your service experience better.

Hillsboro Beach, FL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Service is Better Than Ever
I have been going to this Hyundai dealership for the past nine years and the service department was adequate.
This time was different and I asked if there was a new Service Manage. There is and I was introduced to Ramon. He has certainly made a difference. I was treated with respect as a valued customer. For the first time, I was asked if I needed someone to drive me home and when I received the call that my car was ready, I was asked if I needed to be picked up. Also, my car was washed without me having to request it.
The new Service Manager has certainly made a positive difference.
RAMON E S., Service Director from King Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Christine B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2020 Category: Service
awesome service
They were very professional and took care of my car
RAMON E S., Service Director from King Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Christine,

Thank you for the positive feedback.

BR
Bernard R.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Provided excellent service. Very attentive to details

Bernard,

Thank you for the great response and the kind words.

KP
Kathleen P.
Lighthouse Point, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great People!
The people working at King Hyundai did a great job servicing my car. I highly recommend King Hyundai service.

Takes To Long for Service
Need to improve on the length of time it takes to complete service. Two hrs for an oil change and rotating tires is unacceptable. Even including the recall, this was too long to be sitting in the dealership.

Kathleen,

It was great speaking with you. As I said i will be sending a rescore.

KP
Karen P.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
01/30/2020 Category: Service
My Advisor was Sergio he was very informative and knew exactly what was wrong and fixed it promptly. He looked up for any recalls and had that taken
Care of. My car was done is less than 2 hrs and was even washed. I recently relocated from New York and this dealership made me feel right at home...Sergio will be my go to advisor if needed in the future.....thank you Sergio!!!!!

Karen,

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

Diego P.
Deerfield Beach, FL
01/30/2020 Category: Service
My next car is Hyundai again

Diego,

Thank you for the 5 stars.

OF
Osvaldo F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Nice!
after having several problems at another Hyundai dealer four years ago, I am now very happy with the services of king Hyundai Deerfield Beach

Osvaldo,

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.