Kingsway Shell And Auto Repair

kINGSWAYSHELL D. on 03/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"HONESTY BRINGS RETURN CUSTOMERS"
When a Customer arrives and states that they have no heat, the very first thing you check is the coolant level, finding that the coolant level is more than a gallon and a half low I proceeded to pressure test the cooling system. Radiator is split at top where plastic tank meets aluminum radiator. sell the customer a radiator. then accused of selling a part that was not needed. The Climate control unit in the dashboard is digital and does not function. state to customer that control unit NEEDS to be replaced. customer now wants thermostat replaced for free. thermostat is functioning properly as the vehicle does not run hot or over heat.
Service Date: 12/24/2016
Review Created: 03/10/2017 05:14 AM
Sam K. on 01/09/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I WILL NEVER GO TO THAT HORRIBLE PLACE AGAIN!!"
I will never ever go to that horrible place again.

1. They misdiagnosed my car the Day before Christmas took $500 for radiator I didn't need. Lied to my face and ruined Christmas. After the wrong radiator was installed my car was leaking transmission fluid I had to go back there twice to fix the leak not to mention couldn't see my family in Pennsylvania for Christmas.

2. I asked them to rectify the situation and change my thermostat for me. There response I got was that'll be $200 and my kids need to eat. Probably one of the rudest comments I've ever heard from someone who wronged me already.

3. Oh by the way I went in there because my Heat wasn't Working and guess what it's still broken. I am not a happy camper knowing that there's automotive terrorism going on down the street.

DON'T EVER GO TO KINGSWAY SHELL EVER NOT EVEN FOR GAS!!!!
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/09/2017 04:24 PM
Sam K. on 01/09/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
" I WILL NEVER GO TO THAT HORRIBLE PLACE EVER AGAIN!!"
1. They misdiagnosed my car the day before Christmas and took $500 for a radiator I didn't need. Lied to my face and ruined Christmas. After the wrong radiator was installed my car was leaking transmission fluid I had to go back there twice to fix the leak not to mention couldn't see my family in Pennsylvania for Christmas.

2. I asked them to rectify the situation and change my thermostat for me the response I got was that'll be $200 my kids need to eat. Probably one of the rudest comments I've ever heard from someone who just wronged me already!!

3. Oh by the way I went there because my HEAT wasn't working and guess what it's still broken. I am not a happy camper knowing that there's automotive terrorism going on down the street!!!!!

DON'T EVER GO TO KINGSWAY SHELL EVER NOT EVEN FOR GAS!!!!!!
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/09/2017 03:56 PM
S K. on 01/09/2017
"Bad deal"
never ever go to that horrible place again.

DON'T EVER GO TO KINGSWAY SHELL EVER NOT EVEN FOR GAS!!!!
Review Created: 01/09/2017 02:54 PM
MEGAN M W. on 05/26/2015
"Fast service"
I really appreciate how quickly my car service is always completed. These guys are thorough and fairly priced.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 05/23/2015
Review Created: 05/26/2015 05:20 AM
ALAN R. on 05/23/2015
"fast service and good prices!!"
Very good service reasonable prices and work done right. I have gone their for years.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 05/22/2015
Review Created: 05/23/2015 02:16 PM
Thomas V. on 05/23/2015
Thomas said his experience at this business seemed to go fine.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 05/15/2015
Review Created: 05/23/2015
Luis R. on 05/19/2015
Luis said he is satisfied with the business.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/18/2015
Review Created: 05/19/2015
Harotune A. on 05/15/2015
Harotune said they provided very good service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL320
Service Date: 05/13/2015
Review Created: 05/15/2015
Steven R. on 05/14/2015
Steven said he is completely satisfied with the service at the business and he is thankful for the staff there.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 04/30/2015
Review Created: 05/14/2015
Marie Y. on 05/13/2015
Marie said this business is honest and they do great work.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 05/12/2015
Review Created: 05/13/2015
David A. on 05/09/2015
David said this business is thorough, they have reasonable prices, and they finished the work on his vehicle in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 05/08/2015
Review Created: 05/09/2015
Sylvia D. on 05/06/2015
Sylvia said the business is great. They were fast and courteous. Her vehicle is running perfectly.
Vehicle: Mercury Mystique
Service Date: 05/01/2015
Review Created: 05/06/2015
DOROTHY A. on 04/29/2015
"Trustworthy owner & mechanic!"
Honest and thorough mechanical work!
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 04/28/2015
Review Created: 04/29/2015 05:58 AM
Ann S. on 04/27/2015
Ann said the business provides wonderful service and Todd is an excellent mechanic.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 04/21/2015
Review Created: 04/27/2015
Cynthia M. on 04/24/2015
Cynthia said that this business has always done a great job.
Vehicle: Buick Reatta
Service Date: 04/16/2015
Review Created: 04/24/2015
Christopher C. on 04/20/2015
Spoke with Virginia. She said this business did the work quickly, correctly and at a good price.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 04/14/2015
Review Created: 04/20/2015
MICHAEL R. on 04/19/2015
"oil change"
fair price and the confidence that if anything is a problem it will be taken care of
Vehicle: Plymouth Breeze
Service Date: 04/16/2015
Review Created: 04/19/2015 02:25 AM
William P. on 04/17/2015
William said he has used this business for a number of years. He is very happy with the service and they do good work.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 04/14/2015
Review Created: 04/17/2015
Rajesh S. on 04/17/2015
Rajesh said they did a great job and he is happy.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima