VW
Vickie W.
Humble, TX
03/05/2021
Was planning a trip to Iowa to see my rainy and I needed to get in quickly. They were able to get me in quickly and do an oil change trip check and tire rotation now very timely manner. The staff was very friendly knowledgeable and efficient and the price was extremely reasonable. This place was recommended to me and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone needing work on their vehicles.

Robert G.
Humble, TX
11/13/2020
Better than dealership
To find a shop as good or better than dealership is rare. This is it!! Very well established, certified techs, quick parts, tires, testing and alignment etc. Why drive across Houston to the dealer.

Sande C.
New Caney, TX
10/16/2020
Honest, reliable and depenable
I have been using this shop for about 2 years. it is a bit out of my neighborhood but worth the inconvenience. I get honest dependable service and advice about my car. There have been times they probably could have sold me more but didn't because it wasn't necessary. I'm as loyal as an old dog as long as my service is good and I can afford the cost. These folks have got my business as long as they are quality. I won't go anywhere else.

CP
Christopher P.
Porter, TX
Nissan Versa
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the service was fast and easy for him.

Tom S.
Porter, TX
Cadillac SRX
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he has gone to this business for about 20 years. They are the best in the area. Derrick is great guy.

RP
Ross P.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Ross said Derek and his staff are great and everyone should take their vehicles there.

Stan W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Stan said this business takes good care of him and they do a great job.

PD
Patrick D.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said this business was excellent. The staff presented themselves well. They were fast, efficient, and they knew what they were doing. His only complaint was that they are not open on the weekends.

FF
Fred F.
Nissan Titan
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Fred said this business has always done a good job. He has gone there for years.

KL
Kyung L.
TX
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Kyung said the business is good.

AT
ART T.
05/01/2018
Immediate attention, clear description of needed / recommended work vs suggested and why, work completed when estimated
I needed quite a bit of general maintenance done on my vehicle (oil / filter, tire rotation, alignment, brakes, brake fluid). Promised by noon and delivered. They also provided a quote for two new tires to replace two that were very worn; however, since it wasn't mandatory yet, I was able to defer this to help balance out some of the costs.

EJ
ELLEN J.
04/30/2018
Great service and fair price!
I have taken my vehicles to the Kingwood Service Center on numerous occasions to have new batteries installed. Every time I go they are friendly, fast, and offer a fair price for their service.
I would highly recommend Kingwood Service Center.

JJ
JOHN AND DAWN J.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/30/2018
The best Service
Kingwood Service Center has the best service ever. I trust the work they do and they take care of it if there is any problem. They take me home while they fix my car and pick me up when it’s done. They also warranty the work they do.

RICHARD W.
04/29/2018
KINGWOOD SERVICE CENTER in KINGWOOD TEXAS
I am a 87 year old disabled veteran of the kOREAN WAR AND IN ALL MY YEARS OF OWNING CARS THAT REQUIRE SERVICE, I HAVE NEVER HAD THE EXCELLENT SERVICE GIVEN TO ME AND MY CARS THAT THE KINGWOOD SERVICE CENTER HAS GIVEN TO ME. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE CENTER TO ALL THAT CARE ABOUT THEIR VEHICLES AND WANT THE BEST SERVICE EVER. DICK WHITE

JAMES W.