CP
Christopher P.
Porter, TX
Nissan Versa
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the service was fast and easy for him.

Tom S.
Porter, TX
Cadillac SRX
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he has gone to this business for about 20 years. They are the best in the area. Derrick is great guy.

RP
Ross P.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Ross said Derek and his staff are great and everyone should take their vehicles there.

Stan W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Stan said this business takes good care of him and they do a great job.

PD
Patrick D.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said this business was excellent. The staff presented themselves well. They were fast, efficient, and they knew what they were doing. His only complaint was that they are not open on the weekends.

FF
Fred F.
Nissan Titan
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Fred said this business has always done a good job. He has gone there for years.

KL
Kyung L.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Kyung said the business is good.

AT
ART T.
05/01/2018
Immediate attention, clear description of needed / recommended work vs suggested and why, work completed when estimated
I needed quite a bit of general maintenance done on my vehicle (oil / filter, tire rotation, alignment, brakes, brake fluid). Promised by noon and delivered. They also provided a quote for two new tires to replace two that were very worn; however, since it wasn't mandatory yet, I was able to defer this to help balance out some of the costs.

EJ
ELLEN J.
04/30/2018
Great service and fair price!
I have taken my vehicles to the Kingwood Service Center on numerous occasions to have new batteries installed. Every time I go they are friendly, fast, and offer a fair price for their service.
I would highly recommend Kingwood Service Center.

JJ
JOHN AND DAWN J.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/30/2018
The best Service
Kingwood Service Center has the best service ever. I trust the work they do and they take care of it if there is any problem. They take me home while they fix my car and pick me up when it’s done. They also warranty the work they do.

RICHARD W.
04/29/2018
KINGWOOD SERVICE CENTER in KINGWOOD TEXAS
I am a 87 year old disabled veteran of the kOREAN WAR AND IN ALL MY YEARS OF OWNING CARS THAT REQUIRE SERVICE, I HAVE NEVER HAD THE EXCELLENT SERVICE GIVEN TO ME AND MY CARS THAT THE KINGWOOD SERVICE CENTER HAS GIVEN TO ME. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE CENTER TO ALL THAT CARE ABOUT THEIR VEHICLES AND WANT THE BEST SERVICE EVER. DICK WHITE

JAMES W.
04/27/2018
Good people
Organized and processed quickly

GN
GREGORY AND LINDA N.
04/26/2018
The Best!
We won't go anywhere else for our car repairs. KSC has consistently provided excellent service and customer care. Communication is great, they answer our questions and we leave with a clear understanding of what will take place regarding repairs, etc. They are honest, trustworthy and our cars are ready when promised. We have never been disappointed! It's a huge relief to know we have a great solution for our cars maintenance and repairs.

BC
BUDDY C.
Jeep Patriot
04/25/2018
Honesty and great service.
We have taken our cars there for around 25 years. They are honest and do excellent work. Just really nice staff working there.

KATHERINE M.
04/25/2018
Excellent service always!
Derek and Dan and the other guys are always friendly and helpful, and tell you what work really needs to be done, and what can wait. They're honest!

John W.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
John said he always gets good service at the business.

TH
TAMRA AND GARY H.
04/22/2018
Honest
I love bringing my car here because I will get fair & honest on what needs to be done. They don’t try to sell me something that doesn’t need to be done.

Ford Expedition
04/21/2018
Nice people - especially Anthony and drivers.
Fast service and friendly and professional people. Thank you for the rides to and from my home while you were working on my car.
(Unfortunately there is one guy who works at the front desk Who is always unfriendly and rude. The rest of the staff are very good )

BARBARA B.
04/20/2018
A community treasure
KSC has been caring for my family's cars for over 25 years. You can depend on a careful diagnosis, reliable work and fair pricing. We are very lucky to have this business , run with great integrity, so conveniently located in our community.

AG
Aimee G.
Acura MDX
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Aimee's mother. She said Anthony and the staff did what she asked, in a timely manner.