NM
Nannette & David M.
Duvall, WA
06/03/2018
Ivan Yarmosyuk: good guy, tech knowledgeable & funny
Something about Kirkland GMC/Buick that make us keeps going back for the last 6 years? Could it be because we love their offers, pricing, customer service in sales & of course not to mention great car service/parts. We always have a very good experiences shopping at this car dealer, been to # of car dealers in Bellevue & Kirkland but couldn't be more happier with Kirkland GMC/Buick. We had leased 2013 GMC Terrain Denali & 2015 Buick Enclave Premium and as of today 06/02/18 we just "purchased" a 2018 Acadia Denali! You see we are very happy as a returning customer!!! Ivan you ROCK kid! You are very helpful, knowledgeable and funny! We love hearing about his family - mom, dad and his siblings so much love in the family! We can't get enough laughing about your story having a "banana" when you were just such a young age sharing among your siblings, being a mom I love that story!!! This dealer is a "low pressure" to work with from sales to car service you all rock!!! We can give Kirkland Buick/GMC a 10 stars for their service & finance! We were In & out in a few hours of our Saturday.

Jeremy T.
04/20/2018
Ivan was the best
We recently bought a new Acadia from Ivan at Kirkland GMC. He walked us through the whole process and was especially helpful keeping our kids entertained while we finished the paperwork. Buy your car from Kirkland GMC and make sure you talk with Ivan

GC
Greg and Beth C.
Camano Island, WA
12/03/2017
Great 'Process'!
Truly enjoyed working with Marcus (and the rest of the team ;) on our purchase! Most often dread going car shopping, but these folks were great! Thank you so much for your work, your great sense of customer attention and humor. You're great!

donna b.
01/03/2017
Pascal Jean-Loius
Pascal is the most patient, calm, knowledgable sales/manager guy EVER!! He is never condescending nor does he talk down to client. Always willing to go the "extra-mile" to find out info or work to make a deal happen.& is prompt on follow-ups & data research--Your dealership is LUCKY to have such an awesome guy on roster!!!

AT
Anna T.
12/15/2016
Great Experience, customer for life!
I'm a single woman, buying a car on my own. Shea Byfield was personable, intelligent, thoughtful and honest. Not only did I buy from him specifically but I will buy my next car from him as well. It was so nice to work with someone who listened to what I needed and got a deal done that we are both happy with. I'm very happy. I'm sending anyone I know to Buick GMC of Kirkland. Ask for Shea. He's the best.

ES
Emily S.
12/09/2016
Wonderful customer service!
Pascal was absolutely wonderful to work with. He went out of his way to make sure I understood all the extras on my Yukon denali. Pascal also made sure my kids were entertained while I filled out the paperwork to buy. Great person to do business with, no pressure, and extremely helpful. He even followed up multiple times to make sure I was satisfied and happy with my purchase. I would definitely come back and do business with him in the future and refer all of my family/friends.

SP
Sharon P.
Mukilteo, WA
12/09/2016
friendly sales staff
My husband & I went to this dealer upon recommendation from our son. It was a wonderful experience (can I say that about buying a new car?). We purchased a Buick Encore and are totally happy with our new car! Our sales person, Shea, was a great help and I would recommend him to everyone!

SP
Steve P.
12/04/2016
Purchase
Went here to buy a SUV, dealt with a salesman Joseph, nice person and easy to talk with, no pressure sales pitch made the whole process enjoyable. Go see Joseph

Jaren H.
Santa Clara, UT
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Refused to repair window that was broken while under their care

Jaren H.
Santa Clara, UT
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Awful people
Awful people here!!! 0/5 would be more accurate. My wife was recently visiting relatives in the Seattle area and our 2011 Chevy traverse had a radiator problem that needed to be serviced at this location. The service people needed to keep the car over night. That evening someone broke into our vehicle while it was at this dealership, breaking out the back passenger window and stealing a bag. The service manager accused US of the vandalism and would not help with any of the repairs!! awful awful awful people...

EW
Eric W.
Renton, WA
02/23/2016 Category: Sales
Refused to repay for lost/stole property when they had my car.
They admit to losing my stuff but will not pay to replace it. I was hoping the would do the right thing but they failed to do so. Looks like I will have to take legal action.

Dan R.
11/15/2015
They did not fixed my Terrain.
My navigation system stopped working. I went there and they replaced the navigation system that was in waranty. I asked them to look on the transmission too because the vehicle was shocking on deceleration. They called and told me that the vehicle does not have anything and it is like that by design. I called GMC and they referred me to one other service where they replaced the 4X4 system that was broken.
Michael S., Service Manager from Kirkland Buick GMC responded on 11/16/2015

Hi there ,
  I would like to have some more information on the situation but I am unable to look up the repair . Your name doesnt come up in our data base . Could you contact me at the dealership so I can investigate further ...Michael Scheiber

DE
Donna E.
10/12/2015 Category: Sales
PERFECT MATCH
We had been to SIX different dealerships over the last three weeks. Ready to buy and needing a guide - Kirkland Buick GMC MADE IT HAPPEN. They listened to us, from the moment we drove on to their lot, they listened. "What do you need? What do you want? What is important to you (and this 60K investment you are about to make?!!!)
These people are ready to help you find what works for you!!
We will send updates for how they fair on FOLLOW THROUGH - but at this point, they have been straight forward and supported us perfectly on what we needed for this very important investment at a very important time of our lives.
THANK YOU KIRKLAND BUICK GMC!!

Joseph S.
04/29/2015
Botched brake job
Spent $362.00 with this dealer to have my 2011 Acadia Denali front brake pads replaced and rotors resurfaced.

Brakes made a lot of noise after the work and I had to bring the car in three times. The staff was super friendly but denied that there was a problem.

The brake noise was blatantly noticeabe but the shop claimed they could not hear or see a problem. I gave up on them and took the car to an independent shop who quickly identified that the rotors were not correctly resurfaced.

I just paid $400.00 to have them fixed. Ouch.

Everyone can make a mistake so I'm not upset about the botched rotor work. However, denying that there was an obvious problem and somehow thinking I wouldn't keep hearing the noise is pretty hard to excuse.

Add in the safety issues related to having faulty brakes.

I would not recommend this dealership.

RT
Raymond T.
04/25/2015 Category: Service
Excellant Service
Regular service on my Encore drives like new a very successful appointment. Got excellent advice from Jim for my 1998 Buick le Sabre. This is an excellent place to service you vehicle.

Lindy S.
03/30/2015 Category: Sales
Service and Sales...both Superb!
We are new to Kirkland GMC dealership. 2015 Yukon in October 2014. We were dropping off my car on a Sunday early evening for it's first oil change and then driving around the lot looking at wheels on other Yukons. Josh came out and asked if we needed help, at first we said no, then my husband said "Sure...do you ever get any take offs of chrome wheels as my wife would like to put some chrome wheels on her Yukon to dress it up." Just so happened that Josh had a set from an earlier sale and by the end of the day Monday I had a beautiful new set of 20"wheels and tires and they even mounted them for us! Service and Sales staff at Kirkland GMC are friendly and reliable. THANK YOU!

JAMES P.
GMC SIERRA 3500HD
03/18/2015 Category: Sales
New GMC Truck Order
I recently ordered and took delivery of a new GMC one-ton pickup from Kirkland Buick GMC. The process was easy and pleasant and the staff were very helpful and professional. The truck was ordered because none were available in the model I needed with the equipment and options I desired. I was given a reasonable estimate for the delivery date and the truck even arrived a little ahead of schedule. The dealer then had additional equipment installed locally per my requirements (bed liner, 5th wheel, hitch and tonneau cover) and delivered it to me very expeditiously. I have been very pleased with their service, support, and professionalism to date.

STEVEN H.
Sammamish, WA
BUICK REGAL
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Not the greatest
Small dated service bay with few amenities. Also rental cars are offered versus loaner cars, and at sub par to my serviced vehicle.
Michael S., Service Manager from Kirkland Buick GMC responded on 03/18/2015

We appreciate your feedback and are in the process of switching to loaner vehicles that will be new model year cars . If your vehicle requires any further warranty work we will be able to provide one for you in the future . We do appreciate your patronage and look forward to servicing your vehicle when needed.

Michael Scheiber

BG
BRIGIDO G.
West Richland, WA
GMC ACADIA
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Nice cars, place could stand a facelift tho
Got a decent deal on our car. Communication at this place seems to be a joke half the time tho. We were in financing be we had even agreed on the deal/numbers. Which then made Randy's job harder, & a longer process. Was NOT happy about all that. He did great tho!

JENNIFER T.
Redmond, WA
BUICK ENCLAVE
03/12/2015 Category: Sales
Great experience
Did 95% of the negotiations via phone and email. Very up front and personable.