4.6

Shenee' B.
Kirkland, WA
08/25/2019
Repeat Customer and Loving it!!
Lancer, Haley, and Mehrgon,
THANK YOU. First off Congrats to Mehrgon on his Promotion to the Finance Team.
Lancer is not only professional, but genuinely a great person. He is intuitive and that helps a great deal with picking up on a person's energy shift. Lancer introduced me to Haley (Hi Bill and Bill's Giant Pencil, LOL). He is excellent at pairing the right people together. Love Haley's personality and professionalism. Our one thing in common is our shepherd puppies...who doesn't love sharing puppy pics. The finance department can make or break a deal with any major purchase. I am an a accountant, so I cue in on the finance department. Lancer knows me, so well.
I completed my finance app online and gave Lancer a call to let him know that I would be coming in and told him which vehicle I was looking at. I also kept my options open. I traded in my Nissan 2106 Altima which Bill, Lancer, and Dan helped me with.
Lancer gave me the numbers early on and got me into My 2019 Buick Envision Essence 4dr FWD 5 Passenger SUV. Lancer suggested this vehicle to me and he was spot on with it. I was not sure how much I would like the Buick SUV going from my Jeep Commander, 2006 and from my Nissan Altima, 2016 w/Sport Drive.
I LOVE IT!! I Relocated from Kirkland, WA to Syracuse, NY via Road Trip and I love my Buick Envision...2 dogs and 3 people and lots of luggage.
Any concerns I had Lancer addressed promptly. Thank You Lancer. My next SUV will be a GMC Yukon Denali and I will be working with Lancer again.

Thank you Kirkland Buick GMC for the continued Professionalism and Genuinely Friendly Staff.

stef h.
Everett, WA
06/30/2019
Ask for Pascal Jean-Louis, he is awesome.
We bought a car at GMC of Kirkland with the help of Pascal Jean-Louis and everything was perfect. He helped us to make a decision for choosing the model and for the paper work after. Everything was so easy, also the car was ready very fast. We never had any issues with the car since we bought it. I highly recommend GMC of Kirkland and especially Pascal who will help you for everything. Thanks again.

Dave B.
Sammamish, WA
06/09/2019
Compliments to Alex
recently purchased a GMC Acadia, salesperson was Alex Sagmoen. He was extremely personable, NOT pushy and very helpful in choosing the right car for us. Had a chance to save money buying the car from another source but because of Alex and the service he provided we stuck with him. GOOD GUY and knew his cars.

David G.
Kirkland, WA
05/29/2019
Kyle Aird
Kylel is the most patient, calm, knowledgable salesman. He is never condescending nor does he talk down to client. Always willing to go the "extra-mile" to find out info or work to make a deal happen.& is prompt on follow-ups & data research--Your dealership is LUCKY to have such an awesome Salesman

VR
Vicky R.
Moses Lake, WA
05/24/2019
New Acadia
I purchased a new Acadia from Alex. I drove about 190 miles to purchase from them. I have to say that the integrity of the staff there is remarkable. He promised to do everything he could to meet the payment I needed to be at and got me much closer than I thought he could. The Sales Manager and the Finance Manager Sasha were great as well. They did not make a bunch of empty promises. What they promised is what I got. I have purchased many cars in my life and I can honestly say this was by far the best experience I have ever had with a dealership.

Jim S.
Woodinville, WA
05/17/2019
Professional focus on meeting customer needs/wants
Alex, consummate sales person throughout the process of purchasing a used truck: honest, knowledgeable, patient and calm.

KG
Katie G.
Federal Way, WA
04/15/2019
Steve Mccaw, just one of a highly 4 Xcel wxbl mlmprofessional oriented team.
Steve Mccaw, the professional you can count on. Steve answered ALL my concerns; disclosed all pertinent vehicle information. No aimless lot wandering, or hard sell. Every vehicle CERTIFIED and/or CARFAX. You SIMPLY can't go wrong -- ask for Steve Mccaw. The ENTIRE Kirkland Buick GMC staff and buying experience was up close and personal. OF COARSE I BOUGHT the GMC Terrain. *****

Jodie, Craig and Rianne F.
Aberdeen, WA
04/04/2019
Haley Botz
My family and I had the privilege of working with Haley, she is an amazing sales women and made us feel like friends as soon as we met her. My daughter couldn't be happier with the car we purchased. We would highly encourage anyone that goes to this lot to ask for Haley Botz😊

LP
Larry P.
Chelan, WA
03/28/2019
Good Experience
After some research, I emailed Haley Botz at Kirkland GMC regarding our interest in a 2019 GMC Yukon XL Denali. She called me and we set up an appointment. Upon arrival, the Yukon was ready to be viewed and test drove. Haley was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and its features. Long story shortened - we purchased the Yukon XL and the experience at Kirkland GMC was great. Haley was awesome, Taylor a Sales Manager was good to work with and Tom in Finance was easy going, easy to understand and helped make the buying experience a good one.

KT
Kerry T.
Port Orchard, WA
03/20/2019
2019 Acadia, Haley Boltz salesperson.
Purchased a 2019 GMC Acadia from Kirkland Buick GMC. Did most of my research on line and via e-mail/phone to nail the deal. They had the best prices of all the GMC dealers in the Puget Sound area. I went it expecting to get ragged on but was treated very well. Haley Boltz had the car ready for test drive. We were warmly greeted, test drove the vehicle, then spent a few hours with Haley going over all the car's details. She was fun to work with and very knowledgeable. Everything about this purchase went well.

SD
Sue D.
Lynnwood, WA
02/18/2019
Ask for Haley Botz!
Haley is knowledgable, charming, funny and easy-going. She called us within 20 minutes of inquiring online. When we arrived the truck we were interested in was washed and parked in front - ready for us to test drive. We were quite impressed with this young woman.

AN
Arlene N.
Snoqualmie, WA
01/28/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Recently I took my 2016 Buick Regal to Kirkland Buick GMC for service. From the beginning of the process to the end, Jeremy went the extra mile to ensure everything went smoothly. He kept me informed during the process and his professionalism and outstanding customer servixe are to be commended. I would highly recommend Jeremy and the rest of the service team to anyone. Definitely deserving of a 5 star rating!!

Jeff R.
Woodland, WA
07/22/2018
If you need new or used vehicle go see Haley Botz
Haley Botz is a unique find in the salesperson world. She has a friendly upbeat attitude with an easy smile. She negotiated a great deal even after I changed my mind on what truck I wanted. Thank you Haley . We will come and see you if we can ...

Lovella M.
07/12/2018
Haley Botz- You Rock!
We first spoke to Haley Botz on the phone regarding a car we had seen advertised online. Wow, when we got to GMC of Kirkland, we were impressed to see that Haley had already parked the beautiful car in front for us to check out and test drive! After a couple of weeks experiencing other car dealerships and their sales staff, we found Haley to be the Best, Friendliest, Patient, and most Authentic! This goes to her Supervisor as well. Everyone should to go to GMC of Kirkland first You'll leave feeling good and a grin on your face!

TH
Tony H.
Arlington, WA
07/10/2018
Great Place to Buy
Pascal Jean-Louis at Buick GMC of Kirkland was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He responded to my emails quickly and provided all the info I needed about the truck I was considering buying. He followed up without being pushy. He drove the truck to my house so I could test drive it, and even came back a week later to pick up some paperwork that needed to go to the dealership. He contacted me after the sale to make sure I was happy with my purchase; and to see if I needed anything else. I am very happy with Pascal and Lancer, the sales manager's level of service. I would recommend them to anyone that's thinking of buying a new or used vehicle. Tony Hofstetter”

NM
Nannette & David M.
Duvall, WA
06/03/2018
Ivan Yarmosyuk: good guy, tech knowledgeable & funny
Something about Kirkland GMC/Buick that make us keeps going back for the last 6 years? Could it be because we love their offers, pricing, customer service in sales & of course not to mention great car service/parts. We always have a very good experiences shopping at this car dealer, been to # of car dealers in Bellevue & Kirkland but couldn't be more happier with Kirkland GMC/Buick. We had leased 2013 GMC Terrain Denali & 2015 Buick Enclave Premium and as of today 06/02/18 we just "purchased" a 2018 Acadia Denali! You see we are very happy as a returning customer!!! Ivan you ROCK kid! You are very helpful, knowledgeable and funny! We love hearing about his family - mom, dad and his siblings so much love in the family! We can't get enough laughing about your story having a "banana" when you were just such a young age sharing among your siblings, being a mom I love that story!!! This dealer is a "low pressure" to work with from sales to car service you all rock!!! We can give Kirkland Buick/GMC a 10 stars for their service & finance! We were In & out in a few hours of our Saturday.

Jeremy T.
04/20/2018
Ivan was the best
We recently bought a new Acadia from Ivan at Kirkland GMC. He walked us through the whole process and was especially helpful keeping our kids entertained while we finished the paperwork. Buy your car from Kirkland GMC and make sure you talk with Ivan

GC
Greg and Beth C.
Camano Island, WA
12/03/2017
Great 'Process'!
Truly enjoyed working with Marcus (and the rest of the team ;) on our purchase! Most often dread going car shopping, but these folks were great! Thank you so much for your work, your great sense of customer attention and humor. You're great!

donna b.
01/03/2017
Pascal Jean-Loius
Pascal is the most patient, calm, knowledgable sales/manager guy EVER!! He is never condescending nor does he talk down to client. Always willing to go the "extra-mile" to find out info or work to make a deal happen.& is prompt on follow-ups & data research--Your dealership is LUCKY to have such an awesome guy on roster!!!

AT
Anna T.
12/15/2016
Great Experience, customer for life!
I'm a single woman, buying a car on my own. Shea Byfield was personable, intelligent, thoughtful and honest. Not only did I buy from him specifically but I will buy my next car from him as well. It was so nice to work with someone who listened to what I needed and got a deal done that we are both happy with. I'm very happy. I'm sending anyone I know to Buick GMC of Kirkland. Ask for Shea. He's the best.