Jodie, Craig and Rianne F.
Aberdeen, WA
04/04/2019
Haley Botz
My family and I had the privilege of working with Haley, she is an amazing sales women and made us feel like friends as soon as we met her. My daughter couldn't be happier with the car we purchased. We would highly encourage anyone that goes to this lot to ask for Haley BotzšŸ˜Š

LP
Larry P.
Chelan, WA
03/28/2019
Good Experience
After some research, I emailed Haley Botz at Kirkland GMC regarding our interest in a 2019 GMC Yukon XL Denali. She called me and we set up an appointment. Upon arrival, the Yukon was ready to be viewed and test drove. Haley was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and its features. Long story shortened - we purchased the Yukon XL and the experience at Kirkland GMC was great. Haley was awesome, Taylor a Sales Manager was good to work with and Tom in Finance was easy going, easy to understand and helped make the buying experience a good one.

KT
Kerry T.
Port Orchard, WA
03/20/2019
2019 Acadia, Haley Boltz salesperson.
Purchased a 2019 GMC Acadia from Kirkland Buick GMC. Did most of my research on line and via e-mail/phone to nail the deal. They had the best prices of all the GMC dealers in the Puget Sound area. I went it expecting to get ragged on but was treated very well. Haley Boltz had the car ready for test drive. We were warmly greeted, test drove the vehicle, then spent a few hours with Haley going over all the car's details. She was fun to work with and very knowledgeable. Everything about this purchase went well.

SD
Sue D.
Lynnwood, WA
02/18/2019
Ask for Haley Botz!
Haley is knowledgable, charming, funny and easy-going. She called us within 20 minutes of inquiring online. When we arrived the truck we were interested in was washed and parked in front - ready for us to test drive. We were quite impressed with this young woman.

AN
Arlene N.
Snoqualmie, WA
01/28/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Recently I took my 2016 Buick Regal to Kirkland Buick GMC for service. From the beginning of the process to the end, Jeremy went the extra mile to ensure everything went smoothly. He kept me informed during the process and his professionalism and outstanding customer servixe are to be commended. I would highly recommend Jeremy and the rest of the service team to anyone. Definitely deserving of a 5 star rating!!

Jeff R.
Woodland, WA
07/22/2018
If you need new or used vehicle go see Haley Botz
Haley Botz is a unique find in the salesperson world. She has a friendly upbeat attitude with an easy smile. She negotiated a great deal even after I changed my mind on what truck I wanted. Thank you Haley . We will come and see you if we can ...

Lovella M.
07/12/2018
Haley Botz- You Rock!
We first spoke to Haley Botz on the phone regarding a car we had seen advertised online. Wow, when we got to GMC of Kirkland, we were impressed to see that Haley had already parked the beautiful car in front for us to check out and test drive! After a couple of weeks experiencing other car dealerships and their sales staff, we found Haley to be the Best, Friendliest, Patient, and most Authentic! This goes to her Supervisor as well. Everyone should to go to GMC of Kirkland first You'll leave feeling good and a grin on your face!

TH
Tony H.
Arlington, WA
07/10/2018
Great Place to Buy
Pascal Jean-Louis at Buick GMC of Kirkland was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He responded to my emails quickly and provided all the info I needed about the truck I was considering buying. He followed up without being pushy. He drove the truck to my house so I could test drive it, and even came back a week later to pick up some paperwork that needed to go to the dealership. He contacted me after the sale to make sure I was happy with my purchase; and to see if I needed anything else. I am very happy with Pascal and Lancer, the sales manager's level of service. I would recommend them to anyone that's thinking of buying a new or used vehicle. Tony Hofstetterā€

NM
Nannette & David M.
Duvall, WA
06/03/2018
Ivan Yarmosyuk: good guy, tech knowledgeable & funny
Something about Kirkland GMC/Buick that make us keeps going back for the last 6 years? Could it be because we love their offers, pricing, customer service in sales & of course not to mention great car service/parts. We always have a very good experiences shopping at this car dealer, been to # of car dealers in Bellevue & Kirkland but couldn't be more happier with Kirkland GMC/Buick. We had leased 2013 GMC Terrain Denali & 2015 Buick Enclave Premium and as of today 06/02/18 we just "purchased" a 2018 Acadia Denali! You see we are very happy as a returning customer!!! Ivan you ROCK kid! You are very helpful, knowledgeable and funny! We love hearing about his family - mom, dad and his siblings so much love in the family! We can't get enough laughing about your story having a "banana" when you were just such a young age sharing among your siblings, being a mom I love that story!!! This dealer is a "low pressure" to work with from sales to car service you all rock!!! We can give Kirkland Buick/GMC a 10 stars for their service & finance! We were In & out in a few hours of our Saturday.

Jeremy T.
04/20/2018
Ivan was the best
We recently bought a new Acadia from Ivan at Kirkland GMC. He walked us through the whole process and was especially helpful keeping our kids entertained while we finished the paperwork. Buy your car from Kirkland GMC and make sure you talk with Ivan

GC
Greg and Beth C.
Camano Island, WA
12/03/2017
Great 'Process'!
Truly enjoyed working with Marcus (and the rest of the team ;) on our purchase! Most often dread going car shopping, but these folks were great! Thank you so much for your work, your great sense of customer attention and humor. You're great!

donna b.
01/03/2017
Pascal Jean-Loius
Pascal is the most patient, calm, knowledgable sales/manager guy EVER!! He is never condescending nor does he talk down to client. Always willing to go the "extra-mile" to find out info or work to make a deal happen.& is prompt on follow-ups & data research--Your dealership is LUCKY to have such an awesome guy on roster!!!

AT
Anna T.
12/15/2016
Great Experience, customer for life!
I'm a single woman, buying a car on my own. Shea Byfield was personable, intelligent, thoughtful and honest. Not only did I buy from him specifically but I will buy my next car from him as well. It was so nice to work with someone who listened to what I needed and got a deal done that we are both happy with. I'm very happy. I'm sending anyone I know to Buick GMC of Kirkland. Ask for Shea. He's the best.

ES
Emily S.
12/09/2016
Wonderful customer service!
Pascal was absolutely wonderful to work with. He went out of his way to make sure I understood all the extras on my Yukon denali. Pascal also made sure my kids were entertained while I filled out the paperwork to buy. Great person to do business with, no pressure, and extremely helpful. He even followed up multiple times to make sure I was satisfied and happy with my purchase. I would definitely come back and do business with him in the future and refer all of my family/friends.

SP
Sharon P.
Mukilteo, WA
12/09/2016
friendly sales staff
My husband & I went to this dealer upon recommendation from our son. It was a wonderful experience (can I say that about buying a new car?). We purchased a Buick Encore and are totally happy with our new car! Our sales person, Shea, was a great help and I would recommend him to everyone!

SP
Steve P.
Kirkland, WA
12/04/2016
Purchase
Went here to buy a SUV, dealt with a salesman Joseph, nice person and easy to talk with, no pressure sales pitch made the whole process enjoyable. Go see Joseph

Jaren H.
Santa Clara, UT
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Refused to repair window that was broken while under their care

Jaren H.
Santa Clara, UT
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Awful people
Awful people here!!! 0/5 would be more accurate. My wife was recently visiting relatives in the Seattle area and our 2011 Chevy traverse had a radiator problem that needed to be serviced at this location. The service people needed to keep the car over night. That evening someone broke into our vehicle while it was at this dealership, breaking out the back passenger window and stealing a bag. The service manager accused US of the vandalism and would not help with any of the repairs!! awful awful awful people...

EW
Eric W.
Renton, WA
02/23/2016 Category: Sales
Refused to repay for lost/stole property when they had my car.
They admit to losing my stuff but will not pay to replace it. I was hoping the would do the right thing but they failed to do so. Looks like I will have to take legal action.

Dan R.
Bellevue, WA
11/15/2015
They did not fixed my Terrain.
My navigation system stopped working. I went there and they replaced the navigation system that was in waranty. I asked them to look on the transmission too because the vehicle was shocking on deceleration. They called and told me that the vehicle does not have anything and it is like that by design. I called GMC and they referred me to one other service where they replaced the 4X4 system that was broken.
Michael S., Service Manager from Kirkland Buick GMC responded on 11/16/2015

Hi there ,
Ā  I would like to have some more information on the situation but I am unable to look up the repair . Your name doesnt come up in our data base . Could you contact me at the dealership so I can investigate further ...Michael ScheiberĀ