Hallowell, ME
10/18/2019
Honest and great at what they do
We’ve been taking our cars to Kirkpatrick’s for over 15 years. I trust them to do a great job and treat me honestly as a customer. I have recommended them to many friends over the years.

RN
RENE N.
Kents Hill, ME
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/18/2019
Good service. They are honest and do not try to sell repairs you do not need.

TP
TIM P.
Toyota Avalon
10/15/2019
Kilpatrick' s is great
I've taken my cars there for years and they continue to treat me so well.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 10/16/2019

We appreciate your continued business and will always treat you well

JIM R.
Volvo
10/12/2019
They work on all types and fair prices!
They have worked on 3 cars for me and it's been a good experience! Please give Kirkpatrick's a try on any car problems or just routine car care.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 10/16/2019

We are glad to provide you with a great repair experience at good prices and appreciate the return business.

STACY S.
Chrysler Sebring
10/05/2019
Honesty and great work
The guys are very respectful and are honest price is right

JIM B.
09/22/2019
Honesty and great work ethic
Candy at the counter too

CHERIE W.
09/22/2019
Excellent service and customer service
Always grateful to have Kirkpatrick's service my vehicle. They are honest and very reasonable.

MIKE S.
Yarmouth, ME
09/19/2019
This place is great!!
Outstanding place - check out my Facebook reviews

Great service, friendly staff, fair pricing.... the only place my family will ever bring our vehicles!!

SANDRA H.
Windsor, ME
Volvo S60
09/16/2019
Service is thorough and courteous. Mechanics are very knowleable, especially on Volvo vehicles.

BD
BOB D.
Volvo C70
09/15/2019
Personalized service skilled volvo service
Great service value, access to recycled parts when needed to save costs on high mileage vehicles.
Easy after hours drop off.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Bob, always willing to look at all options for the best deal to offer.

MIKE B.
Volvo XC60
09/15/2019
Great Work
I will not take my vehicles any place else. Always professional, always honest, and always reasonable.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Mike, for your contiued business, glad we can help when needed.

JOHN W.
GMC Canyon
09/14/2019
Quality work at a fair price
Happy to use a local small business that does great work and you can trust to look after your best interest. They take good care of us and our truck...thanks guys!

Thank you, John!!!

SHAWN M.
Windsor, ME
Great guys
We were treated very well. A great place to have a vehicle worked on. We will be using these guys for our repair needs
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

So glad we can help. Thank you!

HW
HOLLY W.
Subaru Legacy
My opinion
The mechanics are thorough. Mike is always friendly and helpful at the front desk.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Always glad to help, Mike is worth his weight in gold!! Thank you.

PT
PAUL T.
Hallowell, ME
Kirkpatricks, the best.
I have been a patron of Kirkpatricks since 1986 and would sooner stop driving rather than go anywhere else. Build a relationship with your mechanic and be loyal, it’s the best thing I can teach anyone.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for being a loyal patron, we will always be here to service all of your vehicles needs.

CR
CONNIE R.
Whitefield, ME
09/09/2019
Quality service at affordable prices.
The guys are awesome to work with. They make sure I know what's going on wirh my vehicle and I trust them to give me honest advice and kerp my wallet in mind. I get dealership quality service without dealership prices.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Always glad to take the time to explain whats going on with your vehicle.  Thank you for your continued business.

WE
WILLIE E.
09/07/2019
Excellent Service, as always!
Never pay more than you have to! Only work done is what is needed. Great Service and rep! I would recommend ....highly!
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

No one should have to pay for more than what they need and we are glad to provide that kind of service for you and all of our customers.  Thank you for your continued business!

PS
PETER S.
Farmingdale, ME
09/04/2019
Great Service!
The staff is always polite and their. Work is the best! You an always trust them to do the job well and for a reasonable price.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

We are glad to provide you with the best work and thank you for your continued business!

CHRISTOPHER B.
Vassalboro, ME
Ford Probe
09/01/2019
Kirkpatrick’s Garage
There are not enough superlatives to support my assessment of Kirkpatrick’s. They do great work and have since I started going to them years ago. As honest and reliable a garage as you will ever find and/or need
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Honesty is key in this business and we are glad we can provide that service for you and appreciate your past and continued business.  Thank you!

TP
THERESA P.
Vassalboro, ME
07/01/2019
Great service - got me in with short notice during a busy week! So appreciated!