4.5

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

Jeralynn S.

Ron and Amy S.
Esko, MN
03/05/2020
New Vehicle Purchase
Erik Y, Sales Consultant and Erik P, Sales Manager both went over and above expectations to bring about our new car purchase. They took the time to answer all our questions, explain our options for financing, making sure we were comfortable with all details of the deal and setting up the technology options after purchase. A great car buying experience (took the stress out of making a major purchase). We will be long term customers.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

Thanks for the great comments! I will pass onto both Erik's.

Thanks,

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Great experience every time!
Cory and crew are the BEST!!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

AG
Anthony G.
Hermantown, MN
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
Smiles, fun, and timely work!
Walk out feeling confident my car is being well cared for!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Thanks for the great comments!

Cheryl S.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Quick Service
Friendly service and well and quick service.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Sheryl H.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and organized
Great staff and good at explaining work needed to be done.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks for comments!

Minnetonka, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Kolar to the rescue
Late on New Year's Day my Hyundai Santa Fe suffered major engine failure while returning from a ski trip to the north shore of Lake Superior. I had the car towed to the nearest Hyundai dealership which happened to be Kolar Hyundai. Of course it was the evening of January 1st so the tow truck driver dropped off my car and dropped the keys and my information into the after hours slot. The next morning I had a call with the diagnosis and was informed that Hyundai would cover the complete replacement of the engine and the cost of a rental car. I was shocked... happily so. The bad news was that it could take 1 week to three months to fix, depending on when Kolar received all the parts that they needed to complete the repair. Two weeks later I got the call that my car was ready for pick up. I am happy with Kolar Hyundai, and the Hyundai car company for taking care of the issue with my car at no cost to me.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Hudson, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Services
I was on the way to Duluth dropping my daughter off to collage when my SUV started to have smoke coming out of the front defrost vent. I was about 15 miles away and called them, even though they did not have any appts available and was currently down one employee they were kind enough to tell me to bring it right in! I got there and I had 3 employees looking at it within minutes. They then were able to shuttle my daughter and I to local shopping mall where we ate and shop until my SUV was ready. They end up having it done within 2 hours! I was very blessed. Than you to your team for your hard work and getting me back on the road in timely fashion so I could get back home to Hudson, WI. Thanks, Jennifer
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Carla H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Best service experience ever!!!
Thank you!

Brian M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Fast courteous friendly service.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Thanks for the Good Review

Superior, WI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and a very nice waiting room. They have a shuttle service as well.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Brandt Pilon

James D.
Esko, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Service took far longer than it should have with poor communication.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

I got the credit on the card for you and also have something coming in the mail.

Thanks for the feed back, always working to get better

Donald H.
Cloquet, MN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Service was friendly and on time.
You could use some handicap accessible doors.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019