Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

Tara S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Actual best!
I woke up on the morning that I was supposed to leave for a long road trip to discover I had a flat tire. Despite the fact that it was a Saturday and they were already totally booked up with appointments, Kolar Hyundai was able to squeeze me in. The service staff was so kind and empathetic. They even helped me log on to the wifi when i couldn’t get my phone to connect. They did an excellent job patching my tire while i waited in thier comfy lounge curled up next to the fireplace with a good book and a cup of complimentary coffee. 10/10. Thier exellent service staff made me even more happy with my decision to purchase a Hyundai from them.

Hutchinson, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great People and Fair Prices
Excellent friendly and quick service. Job was done right!

Richard R.
International Falls, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Nope
Ya maybe
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Sorry about the bottoming out problem, feel free to reach out to use on this.

LG

Mcgregor, MN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Took Too Long
No scheduled oil change should take 75 minutes. Won't be back.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

My apologizes for the longer than expected wait.  This is not the normal.

Cory Middleton

James M.
Virginia, MN
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service that you can depend on.
The crew at Kolar Hyundai makes the customer feel appreciated and assures the customer that your comfort and safety are important to them.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

11/09/2018 Category: Service
oil change
got me in and out with no appointment, also took care of 2 software updates.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

A
A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great place to go for service.
On this particular service appointment I needed to wait for the vehicle as I was on a tight schedule at work. The drop off was simply driving up to a service door where I was promptly met (by a 25 year employee as I found out later) and my vehicle was taken to the service area. I went inside, signed a service order and proceeded to a customer waiting area like no other! Beautifully lit, clean and comfortable. By the time I had a cup of coffee and read a section of the morning newspaper and young lady came in and told me my car was ready. That's efficient!!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for the Great Comments!

TJ
Tegan J.
Carlton, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I surprised the service team with a need for tires. They were able to find and replace my tires during my scheduled visit with a smile. The service counter reps were friendly, helpful and courteous and the shuttle driver was very helpful getting me where I needed to go and helping me find a cash machine. I felt like everyone went above and beyond to ensure I had a great experience.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks for the Great Comments!

LJ

SJ
Sharon J.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson
Great service, on time, pleasant environment
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Quality place. Very professional.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

CO
Cindy O.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Love Kolar, Love my Kona!!
How easy it is to call and make an appointment to get an oil change! I just call my salesman and he does all the hard work! I just love Mike Sherwood at Kolar and the entire Kolar team!!! AND I love my Kona!!!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks Cindy for the Great Review!

Superior, WI
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Good fast service
The appointment time was honored; basic oil change done in time promised.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Prompt courteous service!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Lutsen, MN
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and good service.
We were not ready to buy a car, just thought we would stop and take a look at the Hyundai. Our friends have purchased their cars there and have been pleased. We had a good salesman, Mike, and he made it very easy to buy a car that day. We're very pleased with it.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Charlotte G.
Missouri City, TX
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Greer service
I am a summer resident from Texas and always use Kolar when I am in Minnesota. Always friendly and receive great service.

KC
Keri C.
Chisholm, MN
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Kolar experience
Kolar Hyundai has gone over and above for the two times (so far) that I have purchased an automobile. This time when I purchased my Tuscon, Mike Sherwood was a fantastic salesman and continues to help me now with any of my needs. This is a plus for me since I am a very busy person. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from him. Hope he sticks around.

Janice H.
Cable, WI
09/21/2018 Category: Service
The service people were friendly and accomodating. The building is remodeled and absolutely wonderful!
My experience with Kolar has been perfect in every way. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone.