4.5

2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Car was serviced in a timely manner.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Jim R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Clean and nice place to wait.
Very pleased with the service and kindness of the people who work there.
EP
ERIK M P. from Kolar Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was not friendly at all. The staff makes you feel like a burden. I was told I would be called with additional information on the pricing and parts needed to fix my engine, it has been over a week and so haven't heard anything.
ERIK M P. from Kolar Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Hi Carley,

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic Service experience survey! On behalf of our service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I am very sorry that your experience did not go as well as expected. I would love the opportunity to talk more about your experience so the team here at Kolar can learn from it. Please feel free to give me a call directly to talk more about your vehicle and service visit. Thank you for being part of the Hyundai Family.

Stay Safe and take care!

Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Great! But a little confusing
Super friendly service! Waiting room was super clean and covid friendly. Free wifi was great. I wish there was more communication on updates on my vehicle. I originally drove to Kolar Hyundai (because thats where I scheduled my appointment) but had to drive to Kolar Toyota for service and maintenance, I wish that was more clear. But now I know for next time. Great Service overall, I trust my vehicle with them!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Thanks for the good review

AF
Amy F.
Cohasset, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Happy with Kolar consistence good service!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Thanks for the great review!

GH
Gene H.
Frederick, MD
01/18/2021
Hyundai
Tom Maki was really helpful. This is a really good sales and service department. Will purchase from Kolar when I need my next car.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thanks for the great comments!

2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2021 Category: Service
Efficient
Timely & respectful
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Best experience Ever
I know I can always count on Kolar Hyundai to take care of me! Love my car and love the service! I can’t see myself doing business anywhere else.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Carlton, MN
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Super fast and friendly!
They whole process was super easy and quick! Great group of people to work with!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Cary W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Staff, clean facility!!
Excellent Service!!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2020 Category: Service
I was promptly notified when the service was completed and pricing was very reasonable.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

PK
Paul K.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Service Plus
They continue to work on things even when the solution is not apparent. In short , they are there to repair and help no matter what.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Thanks for the Great Review and comments!

Jeri B.
Ashland, WI
08/29/2020
Purchasing at Kolar Hyundai
I just purchased my third Hyundai from Kolar's and am extremely satisfied with their sales, financial, and service personnel. Our salesman for the third time, was Eric Yanda, who is an excellent salesperson, very knowledgeable about every vehicle on the lot, not pushy, and goes above and beyond. Kolar's financial manager (I forgot his name, sorry!) was also excellent.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

08/19/2020 Category: Service
Customer consideration
I appreciated that it had outdoor seating for social distancing
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 08/19/2020

Thanks for the good review, we are glad to see people using the outdoor seating area.