AC
Aaron C.
Wathena, KS
02/15/2019
Continued superior service.
Another great customer service experience! Repeat customer of over 10 years. Jeff or Craig always call if anything comes up that is of concern and give me their recommendation. No pressure for additional service. They always have their customers best interests in mind.

DK
Dakota K.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Dakota said the staff was very helpful. They provided a ride to and from the facility. They were nice and actually cared.

GW
Gary W.
Wayne, NE
Pontiac G3
02/12/2019
Great fast and friendly service!
Love these guys! Outstanding service!

Destenee H.
Kia Optima
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ashton. She said that the place is simply and without question fantastic and extends his heart felt thanks to them.

ST
Sara T.
Rushville, MO
Land Rover Range Rover
02/03/2019
Professional integrity
This place is awesome! They were our second opinion and could have charged us thousands for a new motor. But said we didn't need one. We were out the door after spending only $1000 with my car running great. The have my auto business for life!

KH

PR
Patrick R.
Agency, MO
02/01/2019
Regular oil change and new battery
As always great service!

Jason H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Jason said that the place does the best work every time he comes in and has the lowest prices around.

Jim L.
01/20/2019
Knowledgeable and

Doug M.
Kansas City, MO
Chevrolet Caprice
01/18/2019
Always great to work with. They find the problem and fix it promptly.

LL
Larry L.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business had a really nice staff and they were also very informative.

KD
Keith D.
01/16/2019
Outstanding customer support
Brought my son’s Audi A6 wagon in for a power steering leak. Shop found the power steering pump was bad and gave me a few options on what replacement pump I could get based on the age of the car. Work was completed and car runs just fine. The price was fair and I will always do return business with this shop

KR
Kellan R.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kellan said the service was fast, he was well informed and the staff was organized.

Steve M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees did a fine job.

AK
Al K.
Everest, KS
Dodge Dakota
01/11/2019
Quality tech's, quality workmanship, friendly service
.When my vehicle needs attention Kruses is where I take it. The job gets done right.

Jeff R.
Savannah, MO
Nissan Maxima
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff did not check the air in the tires after rotating and balancing them as he asked.

ST
Shelly T.
01/07/2019
Fixed my brakes
When Anderson Ford told me I would have to pay almost 5,000 to fix my brake situation , I got a second opinion and took my vehicle to Kruses. They was able to fix my car and it was under $200 and it was nothing like what Anerson Ford said was wrong with it. Jeff and his business partner were very nice and respectful and they gave me an honest answer as to what was really wrong with my car! Thank you Kruses for doing an excellent job! They also got my car done the same day I brought it to them so they worked fast and hard to get me back my vehicle in great shape!!!

Leah M.
Maryville, MO
Toyota Matrix
01/01/2019
Good Place to Take Your Car
I had read very good reviews on this place. We belong to AAA and they are AAA approved. Always had a very good experience each time we took the car. I would recommend this place.

EB
Everett B.
12/29/2018
I like the way they explain how things work and your options you have I l8ke that

Troy, KS