GP
GEORGE P.
Chrysler Sebring
12/12/2018
Services very good
Services was done in a timely manner

AO
AUSTIN O.
12/07/2018

RU
R W U.
Bolivia, NC
12/07/2018
Satisfied
Work on vehicle was completed in a timely manner. Cost was reasonable. Employees were courteous, knowledgeable and friendly.
Vehicle was fixed and works fine. Will be back

Delena S.
Ash, NC
Nissan Rogue
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Delena said that the business was able to get her in the same day. She said they took care of her and everything was really exceptional. She appreciates the business.

Thelma B.
Cadillac XT5
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Thelma said they got her in and out in less than an hour and they were not expensive.

AC
Alan C.
North Carolina
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the staff was very nice, take great care of him, and they do good work.

JACKIE A.
11/30/2018
Honest & knowledgeable about all cars. Better prices too.
I have 2 cars that I take to l&A. They are always helpful to fix any problems with my vehicles. You will not find a better repair shop to do the work & give you better prices. They even work on BMW & Mercedes & they know what they're doing. I've been to several repair shops in Myrtle Beach where I live, but I drive here for any car issues, tires & inspections. I recommend this shop for all your car needs. I'm so glad I've found a place that I trust & Jonathan (owner) is honest & fair to everyone.

RICHARD M.
11/29/2018
Prompt Courteous Service
Needed a state inspection and was on a tight schedule. While they do not schedule an appointment to do inspections (something they should consider), the car was done in a very acceptable timeframe during what appeared to be a very busy day.

TO
TOM O.
11/26/2018
Another great visit to your place!
Outstanding professional and personal service! Always go out of their way to not only address your car issues but give you options on how to solve the problem.

CD
CHRIS D.
Ram 3500
11/22/2018
The People
Very Helpful. Attention to Detail. Great Customer Service.

GP
GEORGE P.
Nissan Rogue
11/21/2018
Very clean Waiting area
Had my car Inspected ,they were fast and efficient,done right. They even check the four wheel ailment at no charge.

CARLENE H.
Oak Island, NC
Acura MDX
11/18/2018
Excellent and quick Service, great pricing.
I am very pleased with your service. Bill Steele and my son both picked you for me. I wanted to be as close as possible to where I live to a really good dealer. I do have a monitor problem which I will get down to see you soon on. My TPM was not reset so the light is on.
Thank you for all your excellent service all in one day.
Carlene Hendrix

The lady at the desk was great

JN
JOHN N.
11/16/2018
Always friendly, professional and caring...
Their work is always complete and completed in a timely manner. I have never had a problem or had to make a return service.

ME
MEKA E.
11/16/2018
Easiest Tire and Auto center I’ve ever dealt with !!!
I’ve been getting my vehicles serviced here for years and will continue to come back time and time again. The more you go the more they know you and it really makes it feel personal and genuine. I just give them a call drop off the keys and they take care of the rest. I will always highly recommend L & A South to everyone I know and even the ones I don’t know. It’s just a great place with knowledgeable people that do a great job !!!

JOYCE B.
11/15/2018
The people,service...you name it...they are the best!
The best ever !

11/14/2018
Great job working me in
Took care of my problem quickly and I was on my way

EL
Very helpful,very nice young lady

Mary L.
Nissan Murano
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the business was great.