Overall Rating 3.4878085/5Overall Rating 3.4878085/5Overall Rating 3.4878085/5rating 3.4878085rating 3.4878085
Overall Rating 2.04878/5Overall Rating 2.04878/5rating 2.04878rating 2.04878rating 2.04878

Srinath M.
Concord, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Amazing place with amazing people to help you with your problem
Went there with an issue with my Hyundai’s bluelink and they helped well enough to resolve

PG
Pamela G.
Super
Great service and fast service

PG
Pamela G.
Rodney was great

Service to Sonata
NA

Michael H.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The employees were very nice.
The Hyundai in Mooresville is a very nice one to go to.

John G.
Outstanding
Curtis Rucker did an outstanding job fitting us in. Our car went down in the middle of the day with a bad starter. We had to have it towed and he had the car serviced to our satisfaction that same day. Great Job.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Excellent John,

Chris W.
Kannapolis, NC
Warranty
Hyundai really came through for me on my warranty. They replaced my engine and got me a rental car, all free of charge. This warranty is Awesome! Working with Rodney at Lake Norman Hyundai was great!!
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Excellent Chris,
See you next visit

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Kurt went above and beyond to make it right!
I initially wrote an honest but unfavorable review based on a poor experience. Kurt, the Service Manager, gave me a call and we had a great discussion. He validated my concerns and let me know how he had addressed it internally. I appreciated his sincerity and honesty. He went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable about coming back to hopefully get the great service we had been used to from this dealership.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Very disappointed after having great experiences previously
Unfortunately, I had a poor experience. I had previously been to this dealership around 7k miles and my husband had recently been and raved about the service so I decided to take it there for the 15k mile service. I booked online. When I got there I was met by gentleman who was friendly but extremely busy. He received multiple phone calls while trying to check me in. I let him know my husband was waiting outside to take me back to work. A woman also showed up at 1:15 stating that she assumed her car was done since he told her 10:30 but she had not received a phone call. He apologized and said he thought he had called her. Then my adviser said he was going to do a "quick" free alignment. The other gentleman didn't know how to do it so my adviser went out in the bay to show him. 10 minutes later he came back and stated that since they looked like the three stooges trying to figure it out he would go ahead and finish with me. He confirmed the 15k miles and stated that it would be close to $325. I was flabbergasted but didn't have time to argue about it because by this time it was 1:30 and I had been there since a little before 1. Back at work, I looked online again and could not figure out how in the world it was going to cost $300. I realized that synthetic oil would be more but other than that, couldn't figure out what would cost so much. I was called around 4:30 to let me know that the car did need an alignment. Based on what I had seen earlier in the day I had zero confidence in this and was already upset on the charges. I started calmly asking questions about the charges and it was stated that what I had seen online was the "basic" 15k mile service which didn't include synthetic oil or a tire balance only the rotation. He also stated that they had done a battery service of some type which is why it was more expensive. I went back online and realized that the synthetic oil and the "balance" portion of my tire rotation should have at most only been about another $60. My husband and I went in to pick the car up and I calmly started asking about the charges. I told him what I found and he started mentioning other services that were different than the "basic". At this point unfortunately my husband was furious and got involved and it did not stay pleasant. In order to diffuse the situation, I just paid the $305. It's a shame because we had really enjoyed our visits previously but this time it felt like a giant ripoff with "extra" services that couldn't really be explained in the charges nor was it explained up front that these were "extra" services to the "basic" 15k service. I do not drive the car under severe conditions and nowhere online does it show anything then a regular 15k service when driven under normal conditions. I will take the blame for not challenging the charges before I even allowed them to start the work. Considering my husband and I both on Hyundai vehicles that aren't even two years old, they lost a lot of long term business.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

i really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me and giving us the oppurtunity to make it right.

Anything for you.
Again thank you for the oppurtunity

Statesville, NC
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Actually treated like family here
Love coming here to get my car serviced they really treat you like family will definitely be coming back for future appointments

Well Thank you,
See you next visit

The Staff
My favorite part of the dealership is the staff. I am always greeted, and treated with kindness.

My only dissatisfaction with the dealership is the waiting area. It is very small and it doesn't offer a lot of amenities. Also, when you have an appointment for an oil change it should not take 2 hours to complete. Is there anyway to expedite this?
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Yes we are hiring lube techs and we will have to show you our bigger showroom, with massage chairs and a customer work station

Debra H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service check up
The service guys took me right in @ my appointment time, kept me informed about what my car needed & what it did not need just yet. Although I had to wait a couple of hours my particular service guy kept me informed.

See you next visit Debra

KC
Keith C.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Valued Customer
Awesome customer service will return in the future..

Awesome Keith

Thomas B.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service, dealership waiting area, auto servicing, and service recommendations
Customer service is extremely important to me. Service Agent, Rodney, provides quality customer service. -Tom B.

SK

Excellent Sylvia,

LJ
Linda J.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick and prompt service! Bring all my Hyundais to LKN for service!
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Excellent linda

RZ
Rick Z.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
LKN Hyundai Service did a great job!
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Excellent Rick,
Be safe and try to enjoy your weekend

Nice
It was nice... very friendly , good customer service..
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

MF
Maryann F.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The personal touch you give its like family.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

David W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The dealership did a good job
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018