Overall Rating 3.4210553/5Overall Rating 3.4210553/5Overall Rating 3.4210553/5rating 3.4210553rating 3.4210553
Overall Rating 2.02632/5Overall Rating 2.02632/5rating 2.02632rating 2.02632rating 2.02632

RL
Robert L.
Denver, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
45K maintenance
Rodney has to be the best there ever was.... he is honest and hard working... he is one of the reasons I keep coming back and will stay with Hyundai... also Kurt and my salesman Kevin... the best!!! I am a lucky person to have found this dealer... I have had over 30 new cars and this is the best yet.... THANK YOU!!!

PW
Patsy W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Problem with battery
Courteous and let you know details of problems to address!

Charlotte, NC

07/12/2018 Category: Service
great people
kudos
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for choosing our team for your service.  We appreciate the great rating.

SP
Shawna P.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Love how everyone is so nice and helpful.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

I am gald and thrilled that we are providing you with great service.  Thank you for your excellent rating.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
The service department is top notch. I went in for my car’s first oil change and inspection. It was prompt and my SUV was clean when I drove off.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your AWESOME review.  We will strive to keep doing a great job for you.

Huntersville, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Hard Rock.....
Service staff here are great and folks are very responsive. Fairly easy to schedule routine service as needed and work is done with time and cost parameters foretold to customers in advance. My only "beef" is music played in the new car showroom area. It's usually some vocal, with rock guitar, that sounds like someone being tortured mercilessly, and at a .db level that confounds being able to read, or do work on a laptop. If I was a customer seeking to negotiate on buying a vehicle from you, it would also be an annoyance making it difficult to converse with a sales rep (too much 'noise'), so I would likely take my business elsewhere. A couple of your own sales reps (who shall remain anonymous) have shared the same thoughts with me -- they would prefer either NO music at all, or something more appropriate for all customers. There is a radio station in Ft. Myers, FL, that gets their "quality music" tapes from some 3rd party source. You might check that out... Thanks, G.S.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your great review of our service department.  I will pass this information on about the music that is being played.  Thank you for your input.  We greatly appreciate you and your businesss.

Daniela P.
Huntersville, NC
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Daniela polina
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We appreciate and thank you for your time and for the high rating.

Dependable friendly respectful
I'm more than satisfied with how I'm treated as a person and the quality of the work done for me here. Rodney Newton, who arranges my service, is the best.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

I am greatful that your service experience has always gone well for you.  Thank you for your time and business.  We appreciate you.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department
Always a pleasure!
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your awesome review of our service department.

Rob H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding customer service always
I always enjoy coming to Lake Norman Hyundai the staff and managers are very friendly never pushy. Rodney my service rep always takes the extra time to make me feel at ease about what is being done to my vehicle. Rodney is a valuable person to your team. the facility is always clean right down to the restrooms. Thanks for the updated starbucks machine and relaxing chairs. Just continue to do what your doing everything else will be fine. Remember the best compliments come from customers who spread the word i sure will do that because you guys do it right!!!!!

Awesome,

Kindall S.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great and efficient service!!
I experienced a swift and positive experience during my scheduled vehicle service!

Tonianne M.
Honest friendly repair.
Had a scheduled oil change. Everything was great. Time wise they can improve on.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

we will see you next visit

TH
Thomas H.
My service writer
His name was Devon Harrington and he was very knowledgeable and extremely personable. I want to deal with only him from now on because he made such an amazing impression.

See you next visit

Marie D.
Curtious service
Everyone in the service department is always friendly and polite. They promptly get started on my car and complete the service as closely within estimated time as possible. I had decided to get a 15,000-mile check-up but needed to run some errands. Curtis was willing to give me a loaner so I could get everything done and save time. That's the attention I like and appreciate. Thank you, Curtis.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Awesome

Teresa B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
They helped me when they did have to.
Great service, friendly staff. Rodney our adviser worked with us and got us taken care of, really didn't have to but did.
Rodney N. from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Always a pleasure Ms. Berkey.  Thank you again for your time and business.  We appreciate you.

Bruce S.
Service visit #6
Just a regular visit for oil change and checkover. Can't beat the service lane crew, quick check in and write up (Thanks Rodney!), and serviced and washed in a little over an hour. Great job as always!
Rodney N. from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you Bruce for your comments.  We greatly appreciate you and your family for now all six Hyundais that you service with us.  Thank you again for your time and we appreciate you.

RF
Robert F.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
More than expected from the Service Dept.
This was my first time to Lake Norman Hyundai for servicing. Since I was a new customer, the Service Advisor, Rodney, personally showed me where I could find everything in the building to make sure I was comfortable while waiting. He even introduced me to the Parts Manager as I had to purchase some accessories. Even though I was there on a Saturday for a simple oil change, the attention to details and customer service left me with a great first impression.
Rodney N. from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for giving us a chance to service your Hyundai.  Welcome to the Hyundai family!!  We appreciate you and your excellent review.

TJ
Timothy J.
Troutman, NC
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
I have always had a wonderful experience each time I've visited LKN Hyundai. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend LKN Hyundai to anyone shopping for a car.
Rodney N. from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the amazing comment.  I am gald that our staff is providing you with great customer service.  Thanks again.