2074 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.7450973/5Overall Rating 3.7450973/5Overall Rating 3.7450973/5rating 3.7450973rating 3.7450973
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

02/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service as usual. My car runs and drives better after the services that were performed on it.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience here with us. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You can also reach my directly at the email listed below.

1st service with LKN Hyundai
I am a new Hyundai owner and this was my first experience with Service. I made an appointment, was taken on time, completed the service in the time estimate given. Knowledgeable and friendly service reps! Recommend 100%!
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate you and will see you next visit

LK
Louis K.
Denver, NC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great service and staff
Always friendly, thorough and reliable.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Excellent Louis,

PM
Penny M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department - efficient and knowledgeable
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. If you need anything, please feel free to give a call. We would be happy to help!

Warmest wishes to you and yours!

Michael B.
Huntersville, NC
2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2019 Category: Service
fit me in without a scheduled appointment
My car was making a knocking noise, brought it down early and they fit me in without an appointment. Two hours later I was good to go, thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. I am incredibly pleased to know that we were able to get you in and out in no time! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You can also reach me directly at the email listed below. We all look forward to seeing you back for your routine maintenance.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

HB
Henry B.
Mocksville, NC
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Quick, courteous, & professional.
In-&-out quickly, everything done properly.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate your feedback. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service time should be more accurate.
Expressed a concern with the service department and they very promptly responded and resolved the matter. Very friendly!

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service time should be more accurate.
See previous review.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

I know you spoke with Curtis and we will fix this for you

2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Tiny dealership, but good staff
it has it all though it’s small. Clean, nice staff.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. Your feedback is very important to us. I have sent your review over to our General Manager. In the meantime, if you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We would would be happy to help!

GB
Gabrielle B.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Rodney, Heather and Curtis are outstanding- I drive out of my way to take my car to Lake Norman dealership because they go over and above to accommodate me. Great customer service, great maintenance work and I feel satisfied leaving my car in their hands.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Heather took great care of your vehicle. If you need anything, please feel free to contact us, we would be happy to help.

Mj R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Heather I the service dept was very helpful and friendly
Great service, I will definitely go back again
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Excellent Mj

2003 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2019 Category: Service
People and tv.
Everyone polite and helpful. Love the big tv. Keeps my mind off my repairs.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Excellent,

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly, Profressional Service
My dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree when I left
work. Drove straight to Lake Norman Hyundai. They got me in quickly, found the problem, and took care of it.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. Your feedback is incredibly important to us. I am pleased to hear that you were able to seen promptly. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give a call. We would be happy to help! :)

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2019 Category: Service
I think offer to test drive should be used on day of service. Would be much easier for customers. Just a suggestion.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. Your feedback is incredibly important to us. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us! I will pass your suggestion off to my service manager. I hope you have a happy week! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We would be happy to help.

David M.
Huntersville, NC
Poor service and communication
Brought in for a recall notice. Then told how I needed all kinds of service +$700 and car would not start.. Was running fine when brought in. Took 3 days to fix and poor communication from service team. I had to call repeatedly to get updates.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

I appreciate our conversation and i will let you know more on monday.

GM
Glenn M.
Sherrills Ford, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
service
always the best...
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Warmest wishes to you and yours!

WG
Wayne G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Rodney is excellent. Make sure you keep him.
Rodney is great.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate your feedback. As long as Rodney will have us, we intend to keep him around. He is one of the valued.

Warmest wishes to you!

DN
Diane N.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for great service.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you kind words and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

If you need anything, please feel free to contact us!

Warmest wishes!

Bruce S.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Fixed right, fixed on time.
Had power mirror motor go out, shop ordered mirror, had it painted and installed in a week. Can't beat that!
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your awesome score.  We will try to accomplish this for every service visit.  Thanks again for your business.

LH
Lashonda H.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for Reliable transportation
Always good service thanks.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your service and excellent comment.  We appreciate you.