Lakeside Auto Service Center

Jt T.
Grand Rapids, MI
02/17/2020
Make sure you have car inspected
Todd did a good job on his part.But when u sign as is,it's yours,they will do nothing.
Was told truck had a off road package,it does not,I'm disabled,so I could not fully check it out.
Don't be pressured,have someone inspect it before u sign as is.

LF
Larry F.
Muskegon, MI
03/15/2019
Excellent ? service.
I purchased a vehicle from Lakeside that needed a couple of minor repairs. They scheduled me for the repairs and took great care of me and my vehicle. The staff is very friendly. I will schedule future maintenance with them for both of my vehicles. I highly recommend them.

PC
Phil C.
Coopersville, MI
08/10/2011
Brake Service
I'd trust these guys with my grandmother. (...mother, wife, daughter, nephew, niece - you get the picture) They're great.

PC
Phil C.
Coopersville, MI
08/04/2011
Durango Brake Service
Always looking out to save you money. Final decision is left with the customer with options given. Extra assistance for loyal customers comes many times at no additional charge. I LOVE THESE GUYS!