Ford Fiesta
10/17/2018
Got me rolling again
Paul did the routine oil change and cabin/air filters. Asked him to check tires and he found they were worn out. With winter coming it was good to get them replaced. He was able to get good replacements at a good price and get it all done that day.

10/17/2018
Multiple Problems solved
Front end was shaking and new brakes that were just installed were squeaking. Replaced the hardware on the brakes at not cost and found the broken tie rod, fixed it and aligned the front end. Quick service and done right, as always.

09/27/2018
Quick. Reasonable. Friendly.
Fixed my car quickly. Explained everything. Gave recommendations for the future.

Jeep Patriot
09/23/2018
Got it right
The noise in the rear brakes came back. Paul was able to find the problem and repair it. He stands behind his work.

PS
Pam S.
09/22/2018
Wonderful experience overall.
Paul and Bennie are so compassionate, and honest. I love hearing the truth
strait up. Everyone does, and that is what you will get. What are you waiting for, come on in. I know my car is in perfect hands.

09/07/2018
Brake Service
Paul was Excellent. He took the time to explain things to me about brakes that were needed on my vehicle. The price was very fair compared to dealership. My car was fixed by close of business just as promised. Great Place I will continue to take me vehicle here.

Bob S.
08/31/2018
Engine light & Rear end noise
Paul & his team were able to find the problem and resolve them. He takes time to look for the source of the problem. Always willing to explain what is needed and shows be old worn parts that were replaced.

VM
VIVIAN M.
Volkswagen Passat
08/17/2018
Paul, is such a very nice person, his prices are reasonable, l think pleasing his clients is very important to him, be goes above and beyond to be fair on prices. My Go To Shop !
Paul is a very polite, and honest man, l think plessing his customers are the utmost importance to him, his prices are very reasonable. He goes out of his way to help you and he treats you like you are not only a number but a friend ! I recommend others to him all the time, its goid to have a neighborhood shop that you can trust.

08/08/2018
Quick!
Squeezed me in to get brakes done!

JOHN R.
07/05/2018
Oil change.
Paul always provides excellent, timely service.

07/02/2018
Work was required to be redone at dealership
Lambton's had my vehicle for two days to replace water pump and timing belt. After leaving Lambton's experienced several dashboard icons lite up.
Called back to discuss with owner since it occurred right after leaving their garage. Had to take the car to closest dealership. Dealership explained water pump and belt was not properly installed, so they reinstalled pump and belt. 😩
Feeling bad since I can usually count on them.
Paul S., OWNER from Lambton Auto Service responded on 07/09/2018

I did talk to customer about engine light. Trina told me she would bring vehicle back that Saturday. Customer never returned. The vehicle was peforming good & timing belt & water pump noise was gone. The timing belt may have been a tooth off. Very easy correction if customer brought vehicle back.

05/04/2018
The best service and customer service
I cannot recommend a better place to bring your vehicle to be serviced. Paul does great work and genuinely cares about his customers. He will only give 100% effort. If the problem is difficult he will not cut corners like others would. He is reliable, honest and trustworthy in addition to being trustworthy.

SUE C.
04/29/2018
Tires and oil change
Always very honest and great work is done. I trust their team to do any type of work on my car. I’ve been a customer for 8 years and will be a customer for life.

TP
THOMAS P.
04/10/2018
Fast and Friendly Service
We are always impressed with how quickly the work gets done on our car whether we have an appointment or emergency repair.

Jeep Patriot
03/31/2018
Routine Maintenance
It was time for an oil change & tire rotation. Paul & his team completed the service in a couple hours and also checked the brakes and fluid levels. They got me confidently back on the road.

03/26/2018
Customer Service
I recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a great mechanic with reasonable prices.

02/23/2018
The Best Customer Service
They do great work and provide great customer service. They will not give you your vehicle back until they know it is completely fixed. If you need a ride they will pick you up and/or drop you off.

Volkswagen CC
02/15/2018
Got me rolling again
I was able to get a tire repaired, oil changed & a brake light replaced in a short time for a reasonable price. Paul & his team did the work I asked for and got the car back to me by mid-afternoon.

JIM K.
02/05/2018
GREAT SERVICE AS USUAL
PAUL DOES GREAT WORK AND EXPLAINS EVERY THING TO YOU.
HONEST AND FAIR
THANKS AGAIN PAUL

DEBORAH D.
02/05/2018
Would Highly Recommend!!!!!!!!
Lambton has always been fast and efficient whenever I have taken my car in.
They find the problem, fix it and get my car back to me as soon as possible.
Would Highly recommend Lambton to someone looking for a place to get their
car repaired!!! I have never been dissatisfied!!!!