Overall Rating 3.4375013/5Overall Rating 3.4375013/5Overall Rating 3.4375013/5rating 3.4375013rating 3.4375013
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

AW
Andrea W.
Pompano Beach, FL
09/20/2018 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING PERSONAL SERVICE
Langdale makes you feel like you are part of a family. They greet me by name and make you feel right at home. Atmosphere is so comfortable, I really don't mind waiting and the wait doesn't seem long and drawn out. Thank You

JE
Jacolyn E.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I came in to have my brakes and lights checked out. The guys in the service department got my car fixed and I was very pleased. Steven and the lady at the counter (I don’t know her name) were extremely welcoming and helpful. Steven contacted me to let me know the status on my vehicle and was very positive and helpful every time we spoke. I would highly recommend them to anyone and I will definitely e coming back if I have any future concerns registering my vehicle.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for the 5 star review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!

PM
Pam M.
Tifton, GA
Great Service in Service
Langdale Hyundai has the friendliest staff, and I always feel welcomed and appreciated when I visit. Alena in service is so sweet, and she will make sure you are taken care of. They will work with you and try to accommodate your budget as best as they can.

SO
Sean O.
Live Oak, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Nice people
They did a really hood job getting it in & out.

LW
Lacy W.
Tifton, GA
Friendly and Timely Service
I had an issue where a piece had broken on my brake switch and my brakes were staying engaged all the time. This caused the lights to stay on and melted the inside of my brake assembly. I was able to rig it up to safely get to the dealership. The specific piece that was broken was recalled and was replaced without a problem. I also had a knock in my steering wheel when it was turned and it fell under warranty and was fixed as well. The melted brake lights required a claim to be filed to be replaced. Steven handled the whole claim process for me. I only had to email him photos of the damage and he done the rest. He was very friendly and professional through the whole process. In fact, if anything Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia had to wait on me to find time to get back over to them. I was thankful for the superior service and will defiantly go back if I have any more issues.

Anna Laura B.
Moultrie, GA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service is BOMB!
The service department is amazing! They work hard to to provide the best service for their customers! Seriously, even if you do not buy from here, they work their hardest to service your vehicle. They try hard to see if things are under warranty before they do things. They also treat you like a person and NOT a dollar.

RJ
Rita J.
Hartsfield, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Service personnel are fantastic
Steven and his team did a wonderful and speedy job replacing the clips on my driver's side door
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 09/17/2018

Jones A.
Jasper, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
multi point inspection
I really didn't need a multi point inspection, I purchased the car in Tampa FL, I found the transmission shifted a little odd between first and second gear, needed a second opinion. But it did it again still don't know what what the real problem is. Even though the car only has 87,000 miles the 100,000 miles warranty only applies to the first owner.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for the review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!

VP
Virginia P.
Moultrie, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
The staff were super friendly and very quick! I always have good service when I visit!
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 09/14/2018

Rebecca H.
Jasper, FL
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Langdale Hyundai Experience
Langdale Hyundai is a great place because they are fast, friendly, and does an excellent job with services. They also find time to work me into their schedule if I don't request an appointment on time.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 09/14/2018

SG
Stephen G.
Lake Park, GA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful and informative.
Thank you.

Belinda B.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Alena
Alena is a sweetheart! She always takes care of me!! Thank you to all who was a part of my service and wash!!!

TR

Douglasville, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Alena Viar
My daughter is a freshman at VSU and her dad and I live 4 hrs away. She needed help and Alena took great care of her. She made this mom feel much better. I know if my daughter has any problems with her vehicle, I can call Alena and she’ll take care of her.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Overall, I was impressed with the service that I received. The entire staff was friendly. The staff was attentive to my needs. They explained things in a language that I could understand. And, they provided me with tips on how to care for my car.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 09/10/2018

Brittney H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Staff was knowledgeable and friendly!
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 09/10/2018

great job
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 09/07/2018

Jamesha M.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
The Service is great and the people who work there are nice and helpful.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 09/06/2018

PC
Patricia C.
vechicle servicing
friendly employees, great customer service
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 09/06/2018

JN
Jahida N.
Customer service
Very helpful and very informative
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 09/04/2018