Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5rating 3.400002rating 3.400002
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Alapaha, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great People
So professional and personable!

CT

David G.
Quitman, GA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast and professional service
From the time they meet you at the door until the time you pick up your vehicle, the service is fast and professional. I will continue to use and recommend this company.

Doretha W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/12/2018 Category: Service
They were great
I really didn't have an appointment, the customer associate told me to just come and she'll try and for me in. I came that morning and I wasn't there just a little over and an hour and my car has been service and EVERYTHING. Thank you Langdale Hyundai

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
Staff is extremely helpful and courteous!

Quitman, GA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2018 Category: Service
informed of progress
Everything was completed as discussed. Due to the amount of items being repaired or looked at, it was completed in a reasonable amount of time
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for the 5 star review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!Stephanie Augustyn229-241-2880stephanie.augustyn@langdalehyundai.com

Dina M.
Broxton, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Attentive Service Personnel
Steven was very active in communication between me and the auto tech explaining everything I needed to know with several updates. He was very knowledgeable about both services and products breaking down technical information to provide me with the best possible options.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for the review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!Stephanie Augustyn229-241-2880stephanie.augustyn@langdalehyundai.com

BA
Barbara A.
Pavo, GA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
2018 Elantra service.
All the service associates are so awesome..............Thanks for all your help.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer follow up maintenance review
I took my Genesis Hyundai in for a followup maintenance servicing. I was very impressed with their promptness on the time they allowed to work on the vehicle. The customer service was friendly and professional. Elena talked with me and told me what they were going to do just to make sure I understood what was going on.

MI
Melinda I.
Ray City, GA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful
Everyone is very helpful and polite

Apurba B.
Tifton, GA
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Servicing at Langdale Hyundai of South GA
I had a really great experience visiting this place for my car servicing in April 2018. I made appointments but had to cancel several times. But "Steven Blair" at the servicing department made my life easier. He somehow managed me to get in on a busy Saturday. I am very appreciative of him for understanding my situation, especially me driving from Tifton with my family. Thanks a lot. Will see this place again.

Jeffery W.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks

Steven M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Consistent And Solid Service
Always friendly and efficient. 3 years, no hassle, no headache.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for the review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!

Melissa B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Alena
I will be back because of the customer service alena gave. She is so sweet. Took her time to explain everything thoroughly. Kept us updated on where our car was in line and how long it would take. She truly loves her job and it shows.

Hahira, GA
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for your review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!

Martin G.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice people

TH
Terri H.
05/01/2018
Awesome Service
Thank you Ryleigh for helping me to get an excellent deal on the 2018 Hyundai Sonata Sport 2.0. Ryleigh is a great sales representative. She stayed in contact with me throughout the day to make sure she had my basic needs and concerns about purchasing a vehicle. She was very patient with me while I decided what I wanted to do. If you are in need of a vehicle and want wonderful customer service, please go see Ryleigh at Langdale Hyundai of Valdosta!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Being greeted at the time of arrival by the service department is always such a pleasant. They are always happy and very helpful.

04/30/2018 Category: Service
The Service consultants and Service Manager are always Great!
Thanks Alena for all you do!

James S.