Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia

4.6

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5
Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Jeffrey S.
Ray City, GA
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance review
Was disappointed that my car was not vacuumed as described in the oil change. The time before that the mechanic left a grease smudge on inside of door.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 07/10/2020

Mr. Smethers,

We apologize for not being able vacuuming your vehicle. With the COVID virus prevelant, we are taking all the steps we can to protect our customers and employees. We are limiting the amount of employees we expose to your vehicle for your safety. At this time we do not have a detail department open for courtesy vacuums but will resume once we feel that it is safe. We hope our customers understand that we are looking out to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you would like to discuss further, Please call me at 229-241-2880

AH
Alan H.
Ray City, GA
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Nice place
Very nice people
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 07/10/2020

We just want to say thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We are committed to improving your experience, and we take your feedback very seriously. We appreciate the 5 star survey and we look forward to seeing you back!

AL
Amy L.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Service department
The staff in the service department are the absolute best!
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 07/09/2020

LF
Linda F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Genesis
Alana (spelling?) is always helpful & responsive to my concerns. Very pleasant to work with. She has tried to resolve an issue with a small paint defect on the new front bumper. Let’s hope the third attempt by the paint contractor is a charm. The issue is with the quality of the paint contractor’s work on my front bumper that remains to be fixed. It’s a small defect but I see it every time I look at it. I have no complaints re: Alana & her service staff on-site.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 07/08/2020

We just want to say thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We are committed to improving your experience, and we take your feedback very seriously. We appreciate the survey and we look forward to seeing you back!

AY
Amy Y.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Highly recommend visiting for your service needs! Quick and efficient. Good prices! They take great care of my Kona!

BW
Brandon W.
Lake Park, GA
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Always great
Stephanie and Alena always makes me feel like family and that I’m welcomed there.

Sharnea C.
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Langdale Hyundai provides excellent customer service! My AC compressor went out in my car, and Alena was the absolute best! They took great care of me, and my car. Thank you for providing such great customer service. Also thank God for warranties!

LD

Moultrie, GA
2008 Hyundai Accent
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Communication
The communication from the service department was great. I had a recall on my car and they made it easy . My Dad picked it up and they had it pulled up to the door and ready for him. He was telling me how nice everyone was. The lady that called me to let me know it was ready was very polite .
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 07/01/2020

DA
David A.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/14/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer
The have a wide selection of vehicles at a great price.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 06/15/2020

2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and professional staff in service dept.
Friendly and professional staff in service dept. This staff is willing to help in any way possible.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 06/15/2020

AW
Andrea W.
Pompano Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding!!!!!
I leave them with no worries. They provide Excellent service for both my vehicle and myself. They make the visit personal and I absolutely Love it. From the moment you pull in until you leave, they truly take care of my vehicle and never had any problem that was not resolved before I left. Thank You ALL
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 06/08/2020

NH
Nancy H.
Lake Park, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Quick friendly service
Although I accidentally scheduled my appt a week later, they were able to service my car that day. Check engine light came on, so we really had no choice but to leave the car anyway. Alena was very knowledgeable and helpful with decisions on what to do. We were able to get the car back that very same day. Awesome communication, Alena!
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 06/08/2020

We just want to say thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We are committed to improving your experience, and we take your feedback very seriously. I am sorry to hear that you were not 5 star satisfied. Is there something we could have done better? We appreciate survey and we look forward to seeing you back!

James W.
Jennings, FL
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Alena viar makes the place GREAT!
Alena viar the service manager is very professional and very good at her job. Her people skills are amazing. She makes you feel welcome and satisfied also appreciated as a customer. She is the reason I am a satisfied return customer. Alena deserves a raise and employee of the year!!!!
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 06/03/2020