Overall Rating 3.4375013/5Overall Rating 3.4375013/5Overall Rating 3.4375013/5rating 3.4375013rating 3.4375013
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75
Latest Review 25 minutes ago

HM
Hayward M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Windshield Replaced
I had excellent service and in a timely manner. Everyone was friendly and professional. Thanks for your assistance.It was greatly appreciated.

LT
Larry T.
Jennings, FL
03/17/2019 Category: Service
The selection of vehicles
The day I called to make an appointment, I was put on hold for the service section, until I had to call back; to me if you want my business someone need to pick up the telephone even if it another department.

Mark W.
2014 Hyundai Azera
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Clock spring went bad
My airbag warning light illuminated on a Saturday. The service department was still open and scheduled me early the following week. The problem was diagnosed, but the part had to be ordered. Once the part arrived, it was replaced and you'd never know it. It was done with attention to detail and done right the first time. Langdale Hyundai has always taken good care of me.

Brooklyn, NY
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend them to anyone, even if you don’t drive a Hyundia

Maureen R.
Douglas, GA
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service is lacking. In three weeks that my car was there, we received 2 calls...one because Enterprise car rentals asked them to get in touch with us, and one call to tell us the car was ready. All we wanted was an explanation that the part had to come from Korea and it would take three weeks to get there.
My car runs beautifully, the staff has great personalities it’s just a complete lack of communication with the customer, perhaps a brief review of customer service might be appropriate.

DK

De B.
Tifton, GA
02/20/2019
New Vehicle Purchase!
Caitlin Sandlin was GREAT! She answered ALL questions asked, and my husband and_I were pleased with the kindness, respect, and patience Caitlin showed during the deal making process.

Roger C.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
I am happy
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for the 5 star review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!

EM
Erma M.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The personal service provided by the service personnel ‘
Service was provided in a timely and professional manner.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 02/25/2019

LP
Larry/Lisa P.
02/15/2019
Awesome
Well went in today to possibly purchase a new vehicle...Well it happened..Whoop whoop 🚗
And Chris Brown was excellent
Thanks Buddy 👍
You are on a good road
Keep pushing forward
You are going to go far ✌

TP
Tammy P.
02/13/2019
Customer service
My experience was amazing, Sidney was our sales person and he was great, great customer service, very knowledgeable, I didn’t feel forced or rush into buying a car. The staff was nice. Nikki was down to earth, great personality. The whole experience was just outstanding, if you are looking to buy a car langdale Hyundai of Valdosta Ga, is the best place to buy a car,

LT
Linda T.
Morven, GA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Great service and attitude.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 02/13/2019

Donitra M.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
It was a pleasure experience. I enjoyed the environment and it was accurate with timing with my oil change.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 02/13/2019

BW
Brandon W.
Lake Park, GA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
What happened
Stephanie and the service advisors are always friendly and helpful. However the mechanic that worked on my car this time did not pay attention and was way to slow. I don’t blame Stephanie or Alena I blame the mechanic that worked on my car. He needed to be thought to pay attention and work a little faster.

BW
Brittany W.
Lakeland, GA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME
The TEAM at LANGDALE HYUNDAI IS AWESOME...
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 02/12/2019

Just work on time

Ray City, GA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Tire pressure
Listen to your customers,especially the women,we do know more than you think about cars

West Chester, OH
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
02/05/2019 Category: Service
the people in the service area are the very best
I rate the service as 5 stars because it really was outstanding, professional and helpful when my wife and I were stranded. I had to rate my return as not likely because we were traveling back to Ohio. However, I have told everyone here in the Buckeye State that if they ever have a problem on the road they can only hope that their problem was in, or, around Valdosta. Alena Viar and Samantha Dinella are outstanding.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 02/12/2019

SY
Shakonda Y.
Douglas, GA
02/05/2019
Awesome Sauce!!!!
The staff is very friendly & accommodating. Chris Brown, Frank Lee & TaMicheal Redding were great to work with & were true to their word. For your next vehicle, please check them out!!!!