Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia

01/19/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Center
Excellent staff
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 01/21/2021

We just want to say thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We are committed to improving your experience, and we take your feedback very seriously. We appreciate the 5 star survey and we look forward to seeing you back!

2019 Hyundai Tucson

Thomasville, GA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
I got my car from there so why not, because they are very knowledgeable about there car's
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 01/13/2021

PJ
Pam J.
Homerville, GA
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service
I love coming into a dealership where you are known by your name. Everyone is always happy to help and make sure you are comfortable while you wait for service. Alena makes sure I know what service I need gets me in and out in a timely manner. She is a pleasure to do business with!
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 01/05/2021

CT
Connie T.
Tampa, FL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
Your staff is great would definitely recommend, and Alina is exceptional.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 01/04/2021

2012 Hyundai Accent
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and friendly people.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 12/31/2020

Pearson, GA
12/27/2020 Category: Service
Great
Great people
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 12/28/2020

12/31/2020 Category: Service
Best service
They are awesome they read my first review got back to me about my concerned and completely fix any issues and calm any concerns that I had hands-down one of the best services I have ever done they actually care and give 100% effort to the whole experience

12/27/2020 Category: Service
The people and knowledge
Overall it was a great experience but needs to help the customer be more educated on there car and what to look for that way they feel as if all there car problems are really being fix and not just a temp fix until they need to come again
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 12/28/2020

We just want to say thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We are committed to improving your experience, and we take your feedback very seriously. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with your service visit. We apologize for any inconvenience this has casued you. Please contact me if you would like to discuss further.

BW
Brandon W.
Lake Park, GA
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Great place
They always do an exceptional job.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism
Great job to Alena for great customer service! Keep up the great work!

12/18/2020 Category: Service
Keep up the great customer service! Valdosta Ga
Great job! 💪🏾

CV
Casey V.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Completely happy.
The 2020 Sonata was on our list of vehicles to look at one day and the Langdale Hyundai dealership just happened to be the first stop. Well, our experience with their staff, the vehicle itself, and the price were so great that we ended up purchasing the Sonata and never made it to another dealership. I'm in love with my vehicle, and the entire process from start to finish, including my first service appointment, was very seamless and easy. I have nothing but great things to say about all of it.

PK
Paul K.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Again, the Service Department at Langdale Hyundia have out done themselves. I needed last minute service for my car due to my schedule. Alena and Stephanie were able to fit me in without disrupting their scheduled appointments. Thanks for all you do.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 12/16/2020

James W.
Jennings, FL
12/15/2020
Problem resolved professionally
Service department manager mrs. Stephanie resolved my grievance complaint in a very professional manner. Thank you! For listening and resolving the issue.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 12/15/2020

James W.
Jennings, FL
12/15/2020
UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER
Service department advisers had me wait 20 minutes or longer before acknowledging or assisting me upon my arrival. Advisers Stephen Bair he was very unprofessional with no people skills or social skills. He price gouge me on the price of the oil change. The dealership is having a promotion on oil changes which he refuse to apply. He stated that ended last month. He charged me $52.00 for oil and filter tire rotation or any other service. When I tried to speak with him he became very very hostile aggressive toward me. And refuse to correct his actions.i request to speak with his supervisor stephanie he said she not here. So I went to cash out the nice lady at cashier tried her best to get it corrected, but Stephen refuse to make it right. Very bad stressful encounter. I am going to take my service business elsewhere. My rating is ZERO STARS
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I hope we have resolved the issue with the service department yesterday. As promised, your oil change will be refunded. Again, I apologize for your experience and hope we have another opportunity to provide you service.

renea c.
12/13/2020
Customer service
Like to take the time out to thank mr.shane for helping me get a new car he went all out his way to make sure i got me something nice to ride in thank you again Mr.Shane.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 12/14/2020