Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia

4.6

Overall Rating 3.57143/5Overall Rating 3.57143/5Overall Rating 3.57143/5rating 3.57143rating 3.57143
Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

Ashley H.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
They are warm and inviting.
The best and friendliest dealership around.

Ramona C.
Boston, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2019 Category: Service
The service team is awesome! No problems from scheduling to out the door. Thanks for your wonderful caring attitude.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for the 5 STAR review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!

BW
Brandon W.
Lake Park, GA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great place
They always do a great job. I love going to see the service department. They never make you do anything to your car that is not a drivability issue.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/12/2019

James C.
Hinesville, GA
11/10/2019 Category: Service
They offer great service and good deals
The are one of the best in south Ga in my opinion. They make customers feel at home and offer beat deals possible.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/11/2019

WG
William G.
Hahira, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and good communication
Cars need maintenance like any other equipment. Dealers know what service is required and when it is recommended. What sets this dealership apart is that they will explain what is needed and then ask before doing any additional effort. The service advisor discussed the pros and cons and the current state of the vehicle and noted which service elements were really needed and which could be postponed until a later service date. An initial estimate was provided and the actual cost came in under the estimated cost. Service was started and completed in the same day.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/11/2019

Ashley H.
Moultrie, GA
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2019 Category: Service
I absolutely love them. I was in and out within a hour. I’m willing to drive 45 minutes to get my car maintain by theM
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/05/2019

EJ
Edward J.
Boston, GA
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Since the first time I had my car serviced last year, Alana was my advisor. She continued to go over and beyond for my repairs. She made sure everything I needed was granted to me. At some moments, she made me feel like she was put in that position just to help me and me only. We need more people like her in this world. People who understand others needs and wants and gives their all just to put a smile on their face. If I had the authority to promote her to a higher position, I would. She is the best, hands down.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/05/2019

RF
Ruby F.
11/04/2019
Lansdale honda
I think it's great because they have professional and skilled staff to help you with all your car needs.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to rescore us! Loooking forward to seeing you at your next visit:)

Lisa B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Great!
I would definitely buy another car from Chuck & Rico, they were very helpful & kind to us while helping get the best affordable deal . I love my new Tucson, the perfect car for me, thanks guys!

JE
Jessye E.
Fitzgerald, GA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service and Friendly staff
Bought a used 2011 hyundai sonata from a dealer found out it had open recalls contacted Hyundai of Valdosta and set up an appointment..my whole time there I was greeted from each individual staff , they were all friendly and made me feel welcome .. definitely bringing my car back

2007 Hyundai Sonata

Adel, GA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great work by all!!!
Generally fast service and informed before they perform anything on your auto. Good work..good job by all.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 10/29/2019

Joyce H.
Davenport, FL
10/22/2019
Great Sales
We had Shane Ashley work with us. He was great, truly an artist. No sales pressure. Very friendly and up front. We enjoyed working with him, he made everything as painless as possible. Thank-you!
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 10/23/2019

Jamey M.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
It's a great place because they staff is very friendly and they are going to work hard to get you what you need
Wonderful place and staff is very polite and understanding
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 10/15/2019

Alan H.
Ray City, GA
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Service department awesome

Thomasville, GA
Great experience!
Alena was awesome! She went above and beyond to help us out. Thank you so much!

Largo, FL
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment and quick service. Also included complementary front vacuuming

Friendly Service!!
When my car needs service, this is where I go!!

Jennings, FL
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Service is very good and thank you for keeping my car in good working condition.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 10/04/2019