Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia

Overall Rating 3.4375013/5Overall Rating 3.4375013/5Overall Rating 3.4375013/5rating 3.4375013rating 3.4375013
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Martin G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
They are very respectful and polite
They are very respectful
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for the review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!

RJ
Rita J.
Hartsfield, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2019 Category: Service
The employees, especially in service dept.
Great customer service,
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for the 5 star review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!

Ann B.
Denton, GA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Even though my service was behind because of a problem with the one before me, the wait was enjoyable because of the office personnel and nice waiting area. My service was done in a timely manner.

BW
Brandon W.
Lake Park, GA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Stephanie and her team always does a great job. I always look forward to seeing their smiling faces when I come in.

DF
Daniel F.
Hahira, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2019 Category: Service
They’re awesome!
Langdale Hyundai did an amazing job replacing the engine in my car. Their service team is great and I can’t say enough how much Alena helped me through the process!

Martin G.

Jennifer N.
Brunswick, GA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great treatment
My car was in the shop for 2 months with a blown up engine. I tried getting in touch with my home town dealership out of convenience but they wouldn’t answer my call when I was broken down on the side of the road. So we called Langdale Hyundai who responded immediately. They fixed my car all while giving me a brand new rental to drive for 2 months. You guys are the real MVP. I’ve already recommended you to everyone on my Facebook :)

06/07/2019 Category: Service

Municipal C.
Orlando, FL
06/05/2019 Category: Service
vehicle service
i had some work to my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. Lina (I think this was her name in service) was excellent. She made sure that she communicated with me every step in the process that my vehicle was going through. She let me know when they took the vehicle in the shop, she let me know when they actually started working on the vehicle, she let me know when they were finished and had taken it to get vacuumed, they even had the car running when I went to get it (which was great since it was right at 100 degrees that day). absolutely had a great visit. oh yea the snacks and popcorn while I waited were the icing on the cake.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 06/05/2019

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Visit in Valdosta
The service was great, the people were overly friendly and very helpful.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 06/05/2019

AR
Arthur R.
Homerville, GA
05/30/2019
Alena made my visit pleasant
Alena made my visit pleasant. She had the service Tech explain to me the problems with my A/C even though there were serveral. I highly recommend you see Alena if you need Service.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 05/30/2019

TG
Teresa G.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
a
Alena Viar makes the place great. Without her input and expertise, I would not be a customer.

Megan W.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Aleena is my girl and knows how to take care of me! I’ve been coming to the dealership for their services for about 3 years now. I have never been disappointed in their services. Would definitely recommend coming here for maintenance.

Rene M.
Tifton, GA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Poor service, lack of professionalism, lack of care
As I mentioned before, you lost our trust and loyalty!
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 05/29/2019

I'm very sorry to hear you were not pleased with your service appointment. I spoke with the advisor and she informed me we were running behind that day. I do apologize for the inconvenience and understand that your time is important. I would like to offer you some courtesy services to gain back your trust in our service department. I will put them in the mail today. Again, I do apologize and hope you will give us another oportunity to gain back your trust.
Please contact me if you would like to discuss further.

Sincerely,

Axson, GA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Report
The most significant aspect would have to be Alena Viar. This young lady is knowledgeable and kind and generous and patient. What more could anyone do? The service was excellent. The problem was solved and the car is doing fine.

Maria M.
Tifton, GA
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional
They were absolutely awesome!! everyone is so nice and caring, service is exceptional I will definitely be coming back for all my vehicle needs.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 05/23/2019

Boston, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Superior customer service
I’m not the car expert and I rely on others to help me with what is needed. I truly trust the staff and customer service reps , especially Alana, at Langdale Hyundai for their honest opinion. They tell me the truth about what is going on with my vehicle and has save me money on unneeded repairs.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 05/22/2019

NB
Nathan B.
Alapaha, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service department
Hands down best dealership service department we have used so far! Alena in the service department goes above and beyond to make sure our experience is always nice and completed in a timely manner.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 05/20/2019