Overall Rating 3.4375013/5Overall Rating 3.4375013/5Overall Rating 3.4375013/5rating 3.4375013rating 3.4375013
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

EJ
Edward J.
Boston, GA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The staff
The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They made my repair so easy and less stressful. I wish I was qualified for a trade-in but the overall experience was great. Thanks to Elena and Brit in the service department. I hope I have their names correct because if not, that would be a little disturbing on my end.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for the 5 star review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!

Joyce H.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2018 Category: Service
2910 hyundat tucson
just happy with the service . I bought the car here and hve always had it serviced since 2010.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/15/2018

James G.
Ocilla, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Recent Hyundai service ... Elantra ... Langdale Hyundai - Valdosta , Ga.
Excellent service all the way around !!!!!

Cynthia C.
Ellaville, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/10/2018 Category: Service
The staff
ALENA VIER was the most helpful person from day one. I was traveling to Jacksonville and had the car problem. She was kind enough and went above her job description to see that I was able to book and room close by and arrange for someone to get me there. She kept my husband and I updated with what was going on! It wasn't what she did(which was wonderful) it was the way that she spoke to us that made us feel that we had known her for a long time!! I don't know what she makes, but you don't find many people that can connect with you!!

Beth B.
Tifton, GA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
service
Nice waiting area and good service

Service Review
Great service. They take the time to make sure you are satisfied.

Kimberly B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Clean, friendly, quick
They are always friendly and the business is always clean. They get me in right quick and out.
Always will to help.

CR
Chris R.
Excellent experience
I went for a couple of recalls and a steering issue. All my service needs were met in a timely manner and my car was ready for pick up before lunch. The staff was nice and friendly and the facilities were clean.

Hahira, GA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
They do excellent service
My only complaint would be that I actually had to call to ask if my car was ready. It was there a day and a half.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and thank you for the review! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!

Robert W.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
I am very pleased with the way that they handled their business

Norman Park, GA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Time
Average
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Langdale Hyundai for your service needs! If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know!

NW
Natalie W.
Jasper, FL
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
good
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 11/06/2018

Donald C.
Lakeland, GA
10/30/2018
Satisfied
The purchasing process went very smoothly. Haley walked me through the entire process and made great conversation as well. During our test drive she made me feel very comfortable, despite having only driven manual a few times in my life. All in all, 5 out of 5. Great sales associates, great prices, great additional offers, etc.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Well pleased

Ocilla, GA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
Will definitely use them again

SL
Shirley L.
Naylor, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2018 Category: Service
owners need to improve-
the owners of this business- quit pushing unnecessary maintenance and/or early maintenance. service reps- caught between owners, maintenance and customers. YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. i would recommend this service dept.-after telling them what to look out for
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 10/24/2018

RL
Rosetta L.
Lake Park, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/23/2018 Category: Service
The Staff
Very excellent services,friendly staff,they make you very comfortable they know how to take good care of their customers.Rosetta L.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 10/23/2018

Kathy S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/13/2018 Category: Service
My LANGDALE experience
I already provided feed back please read above comments
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our service department. I do apologize that your visit was not pleasant. I understand you had a problem with your antenna falling off. I'm very sorry that happened! I assure you that no matter how many times the antenna falls off and not caused by an outside influence, we would warranty it 100%!! I aplogize if you felt it was implied that you broke the antenna in some way. Unfortunately, we have no idea what could have caused that. Again, I apologize! Please let me know if you would like to discuss further.

Hahira, GA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Terrible
I will never go there again... terrible service department!
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for your review of our service department. From my understanding you were upset with our pricing. We did give you a considerable amout off of your invoice to accomodate you. If possible we would like some feed back on what was "terrible" so we can work on in the future.

BW
Brandon W.
Lake Park, GA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Stephanie and her team always goes above and beyond their call of duty. I always enjoy seeing their smiling faces when I come in.
Stephanie A. from Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia responded on 10/10/2018