A
A.
02/16/2019
Local and friendly
Mark was extremely helpful and when I was running late he stayed after closing so I could pick up my car

CT
CURT T.
02/14/2019
Taking care of problems
When the OEM replacement turbo in my Audi failed after 7 months, Lang’s immediately took care of the issue, put a new turbo (OEM again) in and for my car right again. No fuss, just a professional response to a warranty issue (that was Audi’s fault).

CT
CHARLES T.
02/08/2019
Quick and Easy
The appoi ntment was easy to set up and the work was comppleted in less than 30 minutes.

VB
VIC B.
02/06/2019
Absolute Trust
Langs Auto provides excellent service, reasonable pricing, and customer care. I have complete confidence and trust that the mechanics will check my cars for any problems or potential problems. The mechanics always call to inform you of any problems and the estimated cost to address the problems. Unlike some car dealers, Langs Auto does not try to sell you something that you don't need. If anything, they are very conservative in their approach to car care. They fix only what needs to be fixed. I don't think that you will find that level of customer care in one of those quick oil change shops.

KG
KEVIN G.
MINI Cooper Countryman
02/04/2019
Great work. On time. No bull
My mini had some engine light issue. Engine light is like seeing Jason from Friday 13th. Could be anything. The car went into limp mode Saturday. I dropped it he checked and in a couple hrs told me the issue. Plugs. Looked up what was best for this car - not just grabbing any plugs. Did the research and ordered the plugs I needed for my car. Could’ve said oh needs compression work or anything else. But kept it drama and bs free. Got the plugs needed and I was driving Monday. Definitely recommend Langs for sure.

B
B.
Subaru Baja
01/30/2019
Honest and Fair prices
I have been bringing my cars to Lang’s for as long as I have lived in Brookfield. I believe it is over 25 years. I have always found them to be honest as what was needed. I would receive them without a hesitation.

P
P.
Acura RSX
01/30/2019
Appointment, and work on time.
Appointment and scheduled work all in time

AC
ANTHONY C.
Jeep Compass
01/28/2019
Excellent customer service and workmanship
Having worked in corporate America for over 40 years, I know the importance of quality customer service. Langs continue to exceed all my expectations .

MICHAEL G.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/27/2019
Great and value service
Great service on time and price

WR
WILLIAM R.
Danbury, CT
Jeep Liberty
01/25/2019
Fair pricing and honest group of Mechanics.
I been going here for years great people very honest does a great on any work on need on my vehicles .

JN
JOSEPH N.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/25/2019
Lang's Rocks
I really like this shop, great work, fair prices, quick turnaround. Most importantly they are very trustworthy, I can drop my car off and onow their going to take good care of it.

Karen B.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Karen says the business has never disappointed her, does good work, and has fair prices.

MARY ANN M.
Saturn Ion
01/22/2019
We have used this facility many times. The quality of work has been great and the employees have be very helpful in explaining what they are doing.

JV
Joe V.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff does good quality work.

JOHNATHAN K.
01/21/2019
My first time at Langs was quick and easy. The service was good and friendly.

MARTHA M.
Newtown, CT
01/19/2019
Consistently great and honest service year after year
I’v Been using Lang’s Auto since 2096-07 and have found them to be very reliable. They have always been straight with me about the nature of the repairs, the price of fixing the problem (which is comparable to other good shops) and the service people have always been friendly and professional. When you find a great mechanic it’s like finding a great hairdresser. You hang onto them forever!

Hanover, PA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/19/2019
Friendly
Langs Auto is highly recommended for your car/truck service. They’re quick, efficient and honest. Everything you want in a service center.

LC
LENORE C.
Danbury, CT
01/16/2019
Professional Hometown Reliability
I’ve been looking for an alternative to car dealerships to regularly service my car. This has been my 2nd occasion to use Langs Auto. I highly recommend them. They are efficient, professional & courteous. Everyone takes the time to explain details & patiently answer questions.

TK
Tom K.
Nissan Maxima
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business is very good and has been for years.

C
C.
Chevrolet S-10
01/11/2019
Always Reliable And Fair
I use Lang for my S-10 and my old commuter Taurus. They consistently do good work and prices are fair. Mechanics are always accessible and knowledgeable. I have no complaints and have always been satisfied with their work. I will continue to be a customer!
C Craft