AC
ANTHONY C.
Jeep Compass
09/19/2019
Excellent reliable service on a consistent basis
I am fortunate to have a mechanic that I can trust unconditionally and know that the work will be done right the first time. It has been like that for many years.

TA
TEREZA A.
09/18/2019
Excellent work!
Honesty, integrity and everything done on schedule! I just can’t stop praising the people at Lang’s. One of the few spots where you can still find professionalism.

R
R.
Volvo XC90
09/17/2019
Local, trustworthy, reliable
Friendly service from local guys who get it right at the right price. Highly recommend them

ROMAN S.
New Milford, CT
09/13/2019
Professional timely service.
This was my first visit. Was very happy to get my car back same day.

CT
CHARLES T.
09/11/2019
Brake were failing
Our left rear brake was failing and dragging. when we brought it in Langs found that all of the inside brake pads were damaged. all pads were replaced and necessary remediation performed. Satisfied customer.

Lexus CT 200h
09/04/2019
Good fast and quality work
Had brakes done. Very professional and quality work. Stress-free positive customer service.

MF
MARK F.
Ford Expedition
09/01/2019
Happy
Great mechanics and guys. Skip the dealerships and support local businesses.

SG
STACEY G.
08/30/2019
Quick and nice
Called and although they were busy they took my car and had it fixed in a few hours. Spoke with Mark on the phone he was warm and welcoming.
We are very happy with the encounter.

Jack P.
Newtown, CT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the service was excellent, the employees were terrific and he has no complaints.

GR
GEORGE R.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/28/2019
Professional, expert and friendly service
Both Neil and Mark have always provided excellent advice and service. They both take the time to explain what work is required and have always given accurate estimates and have repaired my cars in a timely and expert manner. Mechanical and auto body work are always done perfectly at a fair price and in a honest manner.

Lexus ES 330
08/27/2019
As usual, the people at Lang’s were courteous, efficient and know what they’re doing.

VB
VIC B.
08/25/2019
Excellent Service and Total Confidence
I use coupons. I get estimates when I need work done on my house. Langs Auto is the only place where I say please fix it. I trust that the work will be well done and the price will be reasonable. Great mechanics, incredibly good customer care, and honesty make Langs Auto the place where I have my cars serviced.

LF
LLOYD F.
08/22/2019
Customer first
You guys always take care of us quickly at a fair price. I have been going here for years and have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend Langs.

MA
MICHAEL A.
New Milford, CT
Jeep Cherokee
08/22/2019
Very nice and quick bring my personal and work vehicles there

RP
RITA P.
08/21/2019
Always takes care of my car with speed.\
Im always taken care of in just a few minutes of arriving and told ahead of time if I need extra work done ' the waiting area is clean and I have always been alowed to wait for my car to be fixed. I was recommended and I have recommended a friend..

KEN M.
Newtown, CT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/17/2019
Absolutely the best!
My alternator died on me the night before I was supposed to take my son to college in long island. It was Saturday morning and someone at AutoZone suggested Langs Auto in Brookfield CT. I gave them a call and spoke to Mark. One of the best phone calls I ever made. Mark and his crew were able to replace my alternator in less then an hour for a very fair price and I was able to get my son to college. Fantastic place and I will recommend them to anyone needing work on their car. Thanks Guys

JOEL C.
Danbury, CT
08/17/2019
Excellent and honest services.
The guys at Langs always have a honest approach to the services they provide. They are not like most dealerships that are always trying to get extra money by stating that the car needs more things things done when its not true. They are very friendly and flexible with time. I highly recommend them!

Redding, CT
Chevrolet Suburban
08/09/2019
Fast, dependable service
Great shop with knowledgeable staff.

MARC S.
Volkswagen GTI
08/08/2019
Great Service - As Always
the team at langs did a great job in helping to work around our hectic schedule - and as always, did an amazing job with the body work on our car. the job was done on-time, and for the exact price they had quoted us. communication was great - and we were kept up do date every step of the way.

KG
KEVIN G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/06/2019
Couldn’t be happier
We have 2 Mini Cooper countrymans. These are difficult to find someone to work on. Even BMW dealerships won’t (they are an offshoot of BMW and basically the X3 with a different body). Lang’s has done excellent work on our cars and gone out of their way to make sure our cars are working well but not jumping to the immediate and expensive conclusions. Mark has been awesome giving advice and spending the time to test and retest when an issue arises, and these cars can be a bit finicky. This is a place you can trust to do things right and to treat you well.