CT
CHARLES T.
07/30/2020
Quick and Efficient
The appointment for an oil change was on time and handled with great efficiency. Took less than 40 minutes for the oil change and overall check. couldn't have asked for more

STEPHEN M.
Trumbull, CT
07/30/2020
Thanks for Customer Service
The team, lead by Mark, took great care of timing of service and warranty support!

MZ
MERRILL Z.
Dodge Dakota
07/28/2020
The people
Langs has always been there for me. Spur of the moment and any time I needed them they took my truck and serviced it. Prices are reasonable.

CHRIS C.
Acura 3.2TL
07/24/2020
Extremely Dependable, Trustworthy and Courteous
Mark and his team diagnosed my car's problem very quickly and provided excellent advice. I would strongly recommend Langs Auto for all your car needs. You can count on great work at a very fair price.

JOHN F.
Jeep Compass
07/24/2020
PROFESSIONAL OPERATION
From the moment you contact them for an appointment, to the time you pick up your car, you will be treated professionally. Their communication, regarding necessary repairs, the associated costs, and time needed to perform the services is clear; no confusion or surprises here.

TK
Tom K.
Nissan Maxima
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the service is very efficient and the technicians there have always been very good for him.

THOMAS B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/21/2020
Honesty and great customer service
I’m the type of guy who normally only brings his vehicles to a mechanic when I don’t have the tools to do the job myself. Lang’s has been one of the rare auto shops I’ve visited where they are very straight forward and don’t try to up charge you for your repairs that aren’t necessary. The mechanic was clear with me on what was wrong with the car, what needed to be fixed now, and what could wait for the future. They were decently priced, and went out of their way to help me order the parts (to save $$) from someone who gave me a discount. I have recommended them numerous times to my friends and family. It’s a no pressure, no nonsense type of business. A safe place to fix your car or truck! Lang’s is definitely my go to place

JO
JENNIFER O.
07/20/2020
Service- honest and helpful
Always feel I can trust The service at Langs.

AH
ALAN H.
07/17/2020
Honest assessments and pricing
I believe I get. An honest estimate and repair

JUDITH B.
07/16/2020
Oil Change
The service was quick and I only waited a short time. However, until this virus is under control, I will not be returning. I don't think the staff takes serious the epidemic. No masks by any of the office staff which made me uncomfortable.

Lexus CT 200h
07/16/2020
Excellent Diagnostic check on my issue.
Very great customer service!

AW
ADELE W.
07/11/2020
Adele Whalen
Everyone is helpful and friendly.

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Audi Q5
07/02/2020
Service and body work
Well done on both counts!

JOSEPH R.
Buick LaCrosse
07/01/2020
Always Excellent

ROMAN S.
New Milford, CT
06/27/2020
These guys rock!
This is a no nonsense place that truly understands your car. You’ll pay a little bit more but it’s worth every penny. In the long run you will save.