BO
BILL O.
08/22/2019
Great value. Professional technicians.
Local, friendly, fast, quality work and great value.

Charles C.
Sherman, CT
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they are reasonable and very honest.

FL
FRANK L.
Jeep Liberty
08/10/2019
terrific service
JIM- you and your staff are exceptional would not consider going elsewhere for any of my vehicle needs

JOSEPH C.
Subaru Baja
08/08/2019
Never charge or do more than necessary
The staff is never out to do more work than is needed or pressure you into doing any additional work.

RICHARD H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/07/2019
Always excellent service
My family has been going to the Giardini’s station since the mid 1960s. The family is old school where honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of what they do!!! This is a gem of a find for all of your motor vehicle needs.

Brian B.
New Providence, NJ
INFINITI QX60
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jennifer. She said the employees were friendly. They were honest. They provided accommodating service.

DAWN W.
Jeep Liberty
07/25/2019
Exceptional service & fair prices
I have been having my cars serviced for probably 15 years at Limestone. I have never felt like I have paid too much for any of their services. Robert is always accommodating for getting cars serviced in a short time. The staff is friendly and courteous. I can always count on Limestone for exceptional service!

JUDITH M.
07/24/2019
The people and the work they do!!
Top notch staff and top notch work!! Always accommodating and speedy!!

LA
LIANNE A.
Wilton, CT
Mercedes-Benz GLE
07/24/2019
Honest, trustworthy and reasonable.
It doesn't get better than Limestone. I wouldn't trust anyone else with our cars. They are knowledgeable, honest, reasonably priced and make the whole process seamless. The only recommendation I would have is that because they have gotten so popular, as the word has gotten out about how good they are, is to book your appointment days/maybe even a week ahead. They are busy for a reason and are careful not to overbook so that they can work on the car right away. Great business. Nice, knowledgeable staff.

CHUCK M.
Redding, CT
Subaru Legacy
07/23/2019
SERVICE PROS
Total pros, knowledgeable and thorough.

JONATHAN S.
07/22/2019
Excellent Garage
Highly recommend this honest, reliable service station

RICK G.
Volvo XC90
07/22/2019
Honest review
We have been going to limestone for some years now and appreciate their honesty and knowledge when dealing with our vehicles And above all their good work when doing it.

07/19/2019
Honest assessment for brake repair
Level set with us: dealer wanted all new brakes and Limestone was honest with us. We had enough meat on the pads for a while longer and didn’t need to replace all brakes at same time. Appreciate the honesty- they got our business and respect.

BC
BRUCE C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/19/2019
Best service in the area
Not only are these guys top mechanics, but are a pleasure to deal with. Most importantly, I trust their judgement and work 150%.

NW
Nancy W.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said that he loves those guys, the place has sincere guys he can trust, and that Richard and the other guy are the best.

Steve B.
07/18/2019
Open and Honest
I brought my 2003 Honda Accord in to see what honestly needed to to be fixed or tuned up. Dillon knew I was debating whether to fix it up or just lease a brand new car. After checking it over he basically let me know that my Honda wasn't in the best shape but it would be the best economic decision to ride it until it broke down for good instead of putting more and more money into it. I was pleased with Dillon's honesty because he knew my entire situation.

During the week I made my appointment another gentleman told me something similar about the A/C saying it wasn't worth to fix the AC leaks because more would continue to happen in the near future. Basically these guys take your economic situation and don't do repairs that are unnecessarily inefficient to maintaining a lasting vehicle.

Thank you so much. If i do decide to have more work done on any future vehicle in the Ridgefield area this is the place I'll go and recommend to everyone from now on.

John A.
Volvo S40
07/18/2019 Category: Service
John said that he appreciated the place's help and honesty.

Joeseph H.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Joeseph said the service provided by this business was very good, prompt and reasonable.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
07/08/2019
Honesty, reliability
After years of bringing my car to the dealership and being ripped off I wouldn’t bring my car anywhere else!!! Limestone is the most honestly run business which is so unusual when it comes to fixing cars. They only fix what is required and are friendly and knowledgeable. I appreciate being treated so fairly and not being taken advantage of.

HD
HOWARD D.
07/07/2019
Excellent and honest
I've been bringing the family cars to Limestone for more than 25 years, and I've always been satisfied with the service. Highly trained mechanics, helpful advice, good prices.