JAMES T.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
12/07/2018
My oil change appointment was on time and quickly done. I was able to speak to the mechanic regarding potential future issues. Once again, great service from Limestone.

PH
PETER H.
Greenwich, CT
12/05/2018
Terrific guys & service
Always well taken care of. Professional. Friendly folks. Great integrity.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/05/2018
Courteous, timely and great service!
As always the best service of any gas station in Ridgefield.

DJ
Helpful owner

JOHN R.
12/03/2018
Honest and reliable service
Had the bad original starter replaced on my 2005 accord repaired by Limestone. Two months later the replacement was acting up on cold mornings. The mechanics found that the new starter was not working properly and needed to be replaced. Before I could even get the words out Jimmy said the repair was covered under warranty and was free of charge. This is why I come to Limestone, these guys stand behind their work!

MK
MLADEN K.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/28/2018
Great service at a great price
We have been going to Limestu for years and Rob and company always come through. This time the dealer gave us a quote for 100k mile service and shocks that was $2300 and our guys at Limestone did the work using same parts for almost $600 less! And they did my emissions!

11/28/2018
Honest and Trustworty
You can always count on Limestone for an honest opinion on all issues re: service needed. They are fair and professional and go out of their way to fit you in as quickly as possible. We never feel like we are being asked to fix items that dont need repairing. Should be everyones ‘go to’ for service!

PW
PAUL W.
Ridgefield, CT
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
11/27/2018
Honest reliable and dependable
Limestone is a fantastic place because of one person that really makes the difference and his name is ROBERT. Always upbeat and tells you it like it is. Very trustworthy and nice

BC
BRUCE C.
11/27/2018
Best service for miles!
We’ve trusted our vehicles to the pros at Limestone for over 15 years. They are honest, thorough, reasonably priced and a pleasure to deal with. We’ve had work done on half a dozen vehicles from headlights to tailpipe and have always been pleased. Full service fill-ups is a real PMUS.

When was the last time you felt good about bringing your car to the mechanic?

Kia Sorento
11/22/2018
Excellent service!
Friendly and efficient.

ROGER G.
11/22/2018
Limestone Service is the Best!
It's like living in the 1950s here. People are hard-working, honest, do-the-right-thing kind of folks. And, they do great work!

MARY JO C.
11/21/2018
Limestone Service Station - Service Department
I have been using Limestone Service on and off( off when I moved out of town) for forty years! I did try using another long-time business is town, but after two unfortunate incidents when service on my car was unwarranted, I switched to Limestone. They are completely honest and, for a single retired woman, that is a huge PLUS! I give them my very highest recommendation. Plus......it is the cleanest service station I have ever seen!

PA
PHIL A.
11/20/2018
Great service - as always.
Limestone service always does a great job at a very reasonable price. I think these guys are easy to work with and I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for good quality and honest auto service.

PR
PATRICIA R.
Ridgefield, CT
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
11/19/2018
Dead battery charged
Timely service provided for charging of dead battery

11/17/2018
Excellent in every way
Very trustworthy, reasonably priced service station. I highly recommend!

KK
Kathy K.
HUMMER H3T
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said this business tried to do their best but they were not able to solve her problem. They informed her the problem needed more expertise than they had.

TG

Danbury, CT
INFINITI EX35
11/12/2018
New Battery and Oil change
As always I was very pleased with the prompt, courteous and honest service I received recently for my aging Infiniti. I know I can always count on Limesstone to keep my car running smoothly and safely.

GA
GERALD A.
Nissan Frontier
11/10/2018
A+ Service...
Professional, courteous and prompt service. Terrific attention to detail, and a great value for your money.

TC
TERESA C.
11/05/2018
Always a pleasure - Robert is always friendly, helpful and honest