ROBERT H.

TC
TERESA C.
01/17/2019
Teresa C.
As always Robert is so helpful and friendly and always upbeat. Will always bring my care here because they are honest.

TK
TIM K.
01/14/2019
Excellent Service and Pricing-Tires
Limestone Service Station continues to provide excellent service and value. Thank you Robert and Jimmy for always taking such good care of me and my family. Tire pricing and alignment were a super value.

01/12/2019
Battery under warranty
Their excellent record keeping let me know that the battery was still under warranty. A quick switch for a new one and I was good to go! Always terrific service

CP
CATHY P.
Toyota Yaris
01/11/2019
Limestone treats you like family, they are honest, caring , reasonable & excellent in diagnosing & treating my cars ailments.

TF
TERRY F.
01/11/2019
Service for Highlander and Yukon
Excellent service...from getting an appointment scheduled quickly to the final report.
Yukon in for oil change ,but service checked out lots of other things. There were a lot of things that needed to be fixed. I was happy that they were thorough and I wasn't driving around in a car that could be unsafe or that I was doing more damage to the car.
They were able to do the work immediately. Glad they could do the work and give my car some more "life."
I do recommend Limestone. Several of my family members now go there for routine service as well as repairs.

Donald D.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Donald said that all he has to do is drop off his vehicle and they take care of whatever it needs and provide solutions quickly.

01/07/2019
The BEST!!!
This service station is ALWAYS expertly professional. They have saved me thousands of dollars over time and treat my vehicles as if my car is the only car they are serciving.

Professional, polite, responsive, courteous and fairly priced.

The BEST!

JOHN G.
01/06/2019
Very reliable and honest for over 42 years
5 star

ANDREA S.
Danbury, CT
01/05/2019
Great people always extremely helpful
I’ve been bringing my vehicles here for years. Never had any trouble. They are always accommodating and very helpful! What a great group of employees!

TANNIAN M.
Acura MDX
01/04/2019
CAT service
Always great when your mechanic comes in under the estimate. Great shop and I’ll continue to bring this vehicle to Limestone for service.

JOSEPH C.
Subaru Baja
01/03/2019
2003 Subaru Baja
The guys were able to fix an issue that I could not be fixed! They are always honest and charge fairly.

JOE A.
12/31/2018
Trustworthy and reliable
Over the years I have come to know that I will receive quality service at a fair price and that I can trust Jim, Robert, Mark and the team to take care of my autos.

MA
MIKE A.
Saturn VUE
12/31/2018
Complete Honesty!!!!!!!!!
I have been going to limestone Station for over 20 years. I would never go anywhere else.

RO
ROBERT O.
Lexus ES 300h
12/26/2018
Limestone Service always comes through.
I trust them to give me an accurate assessment of my car's needs, and to fix it at the most reasonable price. They are true experts and so great to work with.

SUZANNE B.
12/22/2018
Fast and super helpful
A dead battery left me stranded and within 20 minutes I had help to get car started. My first stop was to Limestone for battery replacement and I was all set and on my way again within the hour.

TR
TOM R.
Toyota Avalon
12/15/2018
Character of management and staff
The professionalism of the staff from start to finish. Robert's greeting and the point of your visit.
Quality work will be done and vehicle ready at promised time. No surprises.
I have never been disappointed during all the years i've been having my car serviced at Limestone.

TR
Thomas R.
12/15/2018
Service quality
Have been a customer for many years for periodic maintenance and checks. I've also had other problems, not related to service, that required diagnosis and repair.
In every case the cause of the problem was identified and repaired expeditiously and at reasonable cost.
I have complete confidence in the management, the staff and the technicians. I also have complete confidence in my cars reliability because of the quality of service.

THOMAS M.
Newtown, CT
Nissan Sentra
12/11/2018
THE BEST SERVICE AT THE BEST PRICE AROUND
THIS PLACE IS THE ONLY PLACE TO GO IF YOU NEED QUALITY SERVICE FOR YOUR AUTOMOBILE AT A FAIR PRICE.

AW
ANN W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/11/2018
Wonderful service.
I have been a customer for many years. Love the service and the guys that work there. I know that if I have a problem they will take care of me right away. I have total trust in their work.