Kyle B.
Acura TSX
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said he did not like the idea that the mechanic that worked on his vehicle, did not talk to him regarding the repair work.

JOHN B.
Weston, CT
Dodge Challenger
08/10/2017
The people with expertise and great attitude
I would highly recommend Limestone. I travel to get there and it is worth it.

LC
Linda C.
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Linda said she dropped off her vehicle off on a Thursday but she was never told how long it was going to take. She called back on Friday and she was told they needed a part. She went by to get something out of her bag on Monday. Her vehicle was left open and the advisor told her that her vehicle was ready. She told him she did not get a call and she had driven another vehicle there so she could not take it. By the time she got home the boss called her and told her the advisor was wrong and it was not ready because he had to check the lights. The next day she went to get her vehicle and the vehicle was still open and there were manuals left all over it. The light was still on and that was what she brought it in for. Not only was there no communication, they were also very dishonest. She will never recommend this facility due to this and she will not come back in.

SUZANNE B.
02/22/2020
Always a pleasure
Finding a nail in my tire was stressful, but your staff quickly took care of it and had me on my way - thank you. As a single mom i can’t afford any downtime with my car and never worry with Limestone. Thank you!

KR
KEVIN R.
02/21/2020
5 Stars is not enough...
I gave been going to them for 30+ years... They are the best... On every level..
Thanks again
As always
Kevin Roche & family

JOHN W.
02/12/2020
I believe they’re as honest as any shop can be and they definitely do good work in a timely manner.
The manager is straight forward and efficient. The mechanics are capable. The pumps are manned by courteous young people who are consistent and customer centered. Washing windows is a lost art but at Limestone it’s part of the everyday procedure.

Mary Jo C.
South Windsor, CT
02/10/2020
Very trustworthy service
I used Limestone as my go-to service provider for the past 28 years that I lived in Ridgefield. Now I have moved out of the area and need to find another garage that I trust as much as I trusted Giar’s. These will be very difficult shoes to fill. I only wish I lived close enough to continue my patronage.

CK
Celine K.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Celine said that the place was excellent, honest , reliable and was there for her when she needed them.

02/08/2020
Fast Oil Change
I scheduled an oil change for 3 PM. I was in and out in 40 minutes and they checked all fluids and tires. Good price for synthetic oil.

PM
Peter M.
Connecticut
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Peter said the business is trustworthy,

JUDITH M.
02/05/2020
Excellent staff, excellent work
Work is done timely and efficiently at reasonable cost. The staff is knowledgeable and easy to work with. Limestone is my first go to for fuel and service.

KEITH M.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/05/2020
I have been going to Limestone for abo 35 yrs.Robert is the best.
Very reliable and they quickly inform me by phone if they discover something else that needs to be fixed now or in the future, such as tires or break pads.

ANDREA S.
Danbury, CT
01/31/2020
Great people providing great sevixr
The only place I trust with my vehicles

TD
TIM D.
01/29/2020
Jimmy and his crew are awesome!
Jimmy and his staff at Limestone Service are always helpful and honest while providing excellent work at reasonable prices. We always recommend them and will continue doing so. They’re the best!

BK
BURGOON K.
01/19/2020
Price, quality of service, honesty in service and quickness of service.
Limestone was honest with my service, didn't do things to the car just so they could charge me for it and charged me a reasonable price. The quality of the service was just as good as when I took my car to the dealership for service. They did the service and returned the car to me all in one day.