JUDITH M.
05/12/2021
Staff and performance. Excellent.
Any work requested is always performed with accuracy and good timing. Details are explained and pricing is comparable to work done. My first choice for my car.

PA
PHIL A.
Lexus GS 350
05/11/2021
We’ve always had a good experience with Limestone. They do good work and her very reasonably priced.

05/08/2021
Friendly, honest service
I brought my car in for excessive road noise. I usually bring it to the dealer because I can get a loaner. I received a call confirming that it was a wheel bearing and was quoted a price (of course lower than the dealer's price would have been.) The car was ready for me before the end of the day. Totally worth the minor inconvenience of not having a loaner.

BD
Bryon D.
Chrysler 200
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Bryon said his visit was pretty good.

AD
ANDREW D.
04/27/2021
Local, easy & convenient
Great local place that provides good service. Oil change was fast & convenient

RP
ROBERT P.
04/21/2021
Outstanding professional service
Friendly and quality people and service. They have been our "Go To" station for over 30 years and counting!

JEFF K.
South Salem, NY
04/21/2021
all around great service

CL
Cj L.
Connecticut
04/21/2021 Category: Service
CJ said it's easy to set up service dates and in a timely manner.

LAURA B.
Honda Civic Si
04/17/2021
The Best
I had an excellent experience and will be back soon because I received a very reasonable estimate to fix my wiper motor!!! Thanks so much for your fast and efficient service!!!

Jackie A.
Wilton, CT
Toyota Prius v
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Jackie said she has always been satisfied with the work they do.

MOIRA M.
04/15/2021
Efficient
I have used Limestone Service Station after it was highly recommended to me, since arriving in Ridgefield a number of years ago.
The employees are efficient, polite and helpful!

ALLEN S.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/15/2021
Limestone service station is the best
For years I’ve taken my cars to limestone service Station and I’ve always been able to trust them that they’re helping me to make the best decisions for my cars, giving me the best quality service! they are all amazing! super helpful super kind and super wonderful

KEN S.
Honda S2000
04/09/2021
Then, Now And Always -- The Best
If you read the reviews over the past many months, there is an obvious and consistent message in all of them. LSS and its people are absolutely the best at everything they do for their customers. It has been a great pleasure for me to be among those customers for almost 50 years. I always receive excellent and conscientious service delivered at a more than fair price by wonderful folks. And more to the point, I have come to rely on LSS to not only perform the routine tasks well but occasionally to solve some difficult automotive problems -- and they have never ever failed me. You can depend on LSS to do the same for you.

BL
BOB L.
Mercury Milan
04/08/2021
Consistently excellent
What else is there to say. They have serviced my cars for almost 15 years and I do not go anywhere else. Honesty, integrity, reliability, hospitality.

CG
CHRISTINE G.
04/07/2021
Great place! Highly Recommend.
Always satisfied.